PDA

View Full Version : Why is CN continuing to cover up bad apples??????

02-14-2008, 03:30 AM
R and now A.

02-14-2008, 04:04 AM
Cuz he knows he is losing control.

CN's philosophy is to throw money at a problem. How about a REAL CST and more accountability from the ZEROS.

Haven’t seen you at any roll calls lately. What’s going on?

Hurry up BR before CN calls you to remove this post. The truth hurts but enough is enough.

02-14-2008, 08:44 PM
Most of us really thought that CN was going to make a difference. A cops cop. One of us. So far I have not been impressed one bit. And I think most of the department isn't either. He's had his chances to impress, make a difference, show that he's there for us, yet he has done nothing.

I've talked to some of the guys in CID and SIU and it seems like they are not happy. They are going down and fast. He seems to stick up to his brass buddies no matter what. Even if it means at the expense of good units.

This is just the opinion from a regular beach cop. I'm not a supervisor nor am I BH or GN or anyone associated with them. I am completeley neutral.

02-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Haven’t seen CN at any roll calls lately. What’s going on? Did he make it out to the 45/39 scene the other night when the SIU detectives needed his support?

02-16-2008, 02:38 AM
No, because his Aunt passed away. I think he is in titled to bereavement.

02-17-2008, 09:43 PM
What do you mean "REAL CST TEAM" those guys do the job you guys don't want, while your busy hiding and sluffing calls.

02-17-2008, 11:56 PM
$500,000.00

02-18-2008, 01:51 PM
A real CST is one that will have days when no 39's are made. Its one that’s goal is to arrest violent criminals.

It's not the CST detectives fault this is the directive they were given by DD and now CN. CST does not need new detectives. It needs a chief that will give them clear direction.

I see no sence of urgency to change things much around here so I wont hold my breath.

02-20-2008, 03:10 AM
What do you mean "REAL CST TEAM" those guys do the job you guys don't want, while your busy hiding and sluffing calls.

You mean making BS DIP arrests?

Stop making these CST guys sound like badazzes by saying, "those guys do the job you guys don't want.....".

What did they do that was soooo special?

Did they volunteer for some high risk experiment?

I'll put it this way.....Lets see how THEY function handling "routine calls". Lets see who sluffs calls now. I hear all these bogus 14's they call off to avoid "routine calls".

Maybe THEY went to CST to get away from work (calls) they didn't want to handle.

Think about it.....

02-20-2008, 01:47 PM
R and now A.

Cuz he needs to fool everyone for 3 more years that he is running a tight ship. It's easier to QRU something than to investigate/substantiate and have it reflect negatively on him.

02-21-2008, 02:14 AM
i tried to tell you guys to hold out for that cannon car 70 guy from miami, rumor is he is next chief at miami

02-21-2008, 02:28 AM
i tried to tell you guys to hold out for that cannon car 70 guy from miami, rumor is he is next chief at miami

Well, at the rate that CN is going, we might have to take you up on that.

02-22-2008, 10:06 PM
Maybe retired beah captain jc

02-23-2008, 10:30 PM
[SIU is huge mess. The problem is staying put while the good people are leaving ASAP. CN why kill the body when the head is the problem??

02-24-2008, 03:25 PM
What are you guys talking about? This place is utopia.

02-28-2008, 12:38 AM
What are you guys talking about? This place is utopia.

You must be new.....

07-02-2008, 01:38 PM
not covering up this last scandal is he?????

07-02-2008, 04:01 PM
QSK

07-03-2008, 01:56 AM
to the one moron who keeps posting under diffrent sign ons, who feels compleled to talk trash about CN...

We are one Thousand times better off wiht CN then that wack job DD who was child like in his ego and Narcassism.

Are you kidding?

Have you any Idea how much good he does on a day to day basis for the good of the order?

I have a news flash for you
1-He is just a man
2- He is not a mind reader
3- He is not Vidictive, He is Fair
4- He cares more about his family and your family then you will ever know.

07-03-2008, 03:29 AM
Don't kid yourself KID. Nothing has changed. I too was waiting for a few changes and it's all the same crap.

The Chief and BJ used us all for their own benefit. Now they will promote GB to Captain and put him in Patrol. WATCH.

07-04-2008, 04:08 PM
What does promoting GB have to do with anything about change? And how, exactly, has the Chief or BJ used us for his benefit??? What benefit has he received? It seems to me like he has been the victim of "no good deed goes unpunished" and had nothing but difficult times since he took over. I don't see how anything in your post is true.

BTW, that is a brilliant technique Nostradamus, Lets take a common knowledge event and predict it will happen.

I bet it will be HOT today, WATCH.

07-05-2008, 02:42 PM
What does promoting GB have to do with anything about change? And how, exactly, has the Chief or BJ used us for his benefit??? What benefit has he received? It seems to me like he has been the victim of "no good deed goes unpunished" and had nothing but difficult times since he took over. I don't see how anything in your post is true.

BTW, that is a brilliant technique Nostradamus, Lets take a common knowledge event and predict it will happen.

I bet it will be HOT today, WATCH.

Either you are extremely naive or you are GB. You probably think he’s going to Support Services also.

07-05-2008, 02:56 PM
Why would you promote someone on the DROP? You have younger LT's that are a heck of a lot more well rounded than GB.

Heck GB got the RDA LT spot just like the DC. No interviews and Ccronisim. Now another one of BJ's buddies is getting promted over other more qualified candidates.

This place is a joke.

Just sayin......

07-05-2008, 03:50 PM
GB has been around a long time and assigned to many different positions. Who is more "well rounded" and deserving of the promotion? and why?

07-05-2008, 04:51 PM
GB has been around a long time and assigned to many different positions. Who is more "well rounded" and deserving of the promotion? and why?

I think the point is why are they asking for resumes and blowing smoke up everyone's arse if EVERYONE knows that GB is the pick.

07-05-2008, 10:25 PM
Perhaps there will be more than one promotion!

07-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Congrats to GB. He earned it.

07-16-2008, 04:50 AM
Why did they get rid of a Sergeant and Lieutenant position to make another Captain? You have two Captains in SS and no Captain in SIU.

07-16-2008, 08:19 PM
GB has been here for a long time and worked in several units and did his tme in patrol. Very qualified and level headed. You will see he is QRU. If he was handed RDA, so what, he deserved it as much as any other guy. Yes he is friendly with BR, but is most definately not in the same mold and is his own man. If you are straight forward and carry your own weight, you will not have a beef with him. If you are lazy and a 0, he will deal with you, as he should.

07-16-2008, 09:23 PM
RC, Tr and the rest have nothing to worry about. Three command staff officers are in the DROP, so in less than 3 years there will be more openings. Most have been lieutenants for only 2 years there time will come