PDA

View Full Version : SEC GONE, DEP SEC, DIR, CHIEF NEXT

02-13-2008, 02:32 PM
Holly Benson is long gone and the rumors were there 3 months ago, now word is that Drago and Russo are only temps and Director Hill is reaching out to her contact in the Republican party for a better job, the dominos will start to fall...Greer has a short list for new Secretary, big contributors make up that list.

02-13-2008, 06:09 PM
Holly Benson is long gone and the rumors were there 3 months ago, now word is that Drago and Russo are only temps and Director Hill is reaching out to her contact in the Republican party for a better job, the dominos will start to fall...Greer has a short list for new Secretary, big contributors make up that list.

Hill's a Republician? If it weren't for Hillary, I'd change my affiliation.

02-14-2008, 02:13 AM

Holly who?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

02-14-2008, 02:22 AM

Hill's a Republician? If it weren't for Hillary, I'd change my affiliation.

Maybe..just maybe...if McCain gets Prez she can become first lady.

02-15-2008, 03:11 PM

Hear that PR.???

You better start looking for another job.

02-16-2008, 01:09 AM
Gee, I thought this was not going to be a post that bashes. Someone had to be a hater and a punk.

02-16-2008, 11:37 PM
PR dont care about you or her! What can she do to PR?! NOTHING!

02-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Garzon for Secretary

02-17-2008, 09:33 PM
Garzon for Secretary

We would be better off...at least he has state experience!

02-18-2008, 12:47 AM
He is a punk :oops:

hopeful
02-18-2008, 02:09 AM
One thing about ABT, if you don't like it wait 5 minutes everyone at the top changes.

02-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Lets have a HOLLY party!

02-19-2008, 11:36 PM
He is a punk :oops: Your are a two face liar and don't have nothing. But a want to be