PDA

View Full Version : Good job in G-Ville!

02-13-2008, 03:20 AM
One of our G-Ville agents stopped a bank robbery in progress. This serves to show you that you never know what you'll come across in the field. Good job LP! :cop:

02-13-2008, 03:35 AM
Hey LP - awesome job man. Good to see we do some good occasionally. Here is the article in the paper. Maybe the wickedness in Tallahassee will take notice and treat us like cops. www.gainesvillesun.com/article/20080212/NEWS/486292045 (http://www.gainesvillesun.com/article/20080212/NEWS/486292045)

02-13-2008, 04:30 AM
Awesome Job Larry....

02-13-2008, 11:50 AM
Awesome Job Larry....

Larry no doubt did an outstanding job considering the environment he was in. He really deserves formal recognition for his efforts. Maybe it will take such an incident (thankfully positive) for those in Tall that have been a roadblock to training to wake up. Complacency can get you killed. Complacency develops without proper training and with the lack of support from superiors.

02-13-2008, 01:23 PM
Good job!!

02-13-2008, 02:25 PM
Good job against the 55 year old woman!

02-13-2008, 02:41 PM

An armed 55 year old woman is just as dangerous as an armed 25 year old man or woman....go back to the sidelines and shut your mouth, you obviously don't recognize the danger of anyone with a loaded gun.

02-13-2008, 04:29 PM

Without a doubt, you are a moron. What kind of idiot does it take to make a statement like this? What would your position be if the "55 year old woman" had shot and killed your fellow agent? It's people like you that should have never been hired in the first place. You've pissed me off so bad that I could rip your balls off but based on your condesending remark my bet is that you don't have any.

02-13-2008, 09:06 PM

Somebody does something good and positive for us and some **** head has to say something stupid. Go figure.

02-13-2008, 10:08 PM
no seriously good job....with the 55 year old woman...I heard there was a 70 year old wheel man driving the golf cart in the parking lot. Terrific job.

02-13-2008, 10:21 PM
no seriously good job....with the 55 year old woman...I heard there was a 70 year old wheel man driving the golf cart in the parking lot. Terrific job.

Your remarks are truly amazing. Please list your name and phone number. We would love to get together with you for a little "Chat".

02-14-2008, 12:38 AM

Your remarks are truly amazing. Please list your name and phone number. We would love to get together with you for a little "Chat".

I'm with you on this one but the real tragedy of this is that ABT has such an a**hole within its ranks. LP, I, and most others at ABT salute you. As for the di*ckhead, screw him and the horse he rode in on.

02-14-2008, 01:25 AM
Somebody is jealous that they didn't get to stop a robbery in progress. Those are like once in a lifetime anyway. Good job ABT!

02-14-2008, 01:59 AM
heard he also stopped a 15 year old for buying a wine cooler.

02-14-2008, 03:14 AM
I have worked with Perez numerous times. Perez is good at this job and did an excellent job in the bank. He should be commended for his action and willingness to get involved. He more then likely did not know that it was a 55 year old women under the mask and this did not make a difference for she had what equaled them out. The Smith & Wesson hand gun! He conducted himself very well. I applaud him and the fact that he took action.

02-14-2008, 05:30 AM
I am just glad the Chief sent him an "attaboy". If the email had come from the Director, it probably would have been a reprimand for performing Law Enforcement actions outside of a licensed premises.

02-14-2008, 02:16 PM

You've got to be a sick puppy. No one agrees with you but you keep on posting to try to make light (or fun) of a serious situation that one of our agents responded to in an appropriate way that not only brings credit on himself but also the agency. Obviously you don't give a sh*t about either. What a stupid, inmature as*hole you are. Too bad you weren't at the bank so that at least the "55 year old woman" would have had an opportunity to blow your sorry ass away. Believe me when I say this; if people knew who your sorry ass is they would refuse to work with you. Me, I'd spit in your face. I will not post to you again because I've said all that needs to be said and you're not worth the time. Have a nice day motherfu*cker.

02-14-2008, 03:12 PM

So what? Isn't that part of ABT's duties anyway? You're an idiot...

02-14-2008, 05:05 PM
I am just glad the Chief sent him an "attaboy". If the email had come from the Director, it probably would have been a reprimand for performing Law Enforcement actions outside of a licensed premises.

They (Tallahassee) can't do that because of the good press that resulted from LP's action. Maybe she'll have the "industry" send him a reprimand?

02-14-2008, 08:09 PM
Great job LP. Those of us who still think that each of us has something to contribute are proud of you. Sure makes you think about the simple htings we do like going to the bank, stopping in to get soda and such. You are the kind of guy we'd like to see stay around, but it's common you like so many others are looking for a job elsewhere. Hope that works for you. Again, GREAT JOB.

02-17-2008, 02:20 PM
Some old ladies take home food from the buffet.

02-17-2008, 02:25 PM

They (Tallahassee) can't do that because of the good press that resulted from LP's action. Maybe she'll have the "industry" send him a reprimand?

Too funny..even though true. This would be someting HILLbilly would do!

02-17-2008, 02:26 PM
Some old ladies take home food from the buffet.

Did the world stop turning?! I missed your point...

03-08-2008, 02:07 AM
Great job LP. Those of us who still think that each of us has something to contribute are proud of you. Sure makes you think about the simple htings we do like going to the bank, stopping in to get soda and such. You are the kind of guy we'd like to see stay around, but it's common you like so many others are looking for a job elsewhere. Hope that works for you. Again, GREAT JOB.

Larry,
Congrats on your new position..
I know you will do well..
Make us proud and have fun....