PDA

View Full Version : HIRING

02-13-2008, 01:41 AM
Are there any openings for any positions in the Tampa Bay area?
Thanks

02-13-2008, 11:31 PM
No officer positions, there was an Investigator position in Tampa but it just got filled.

02-14-2008, 11:58 PM
what do investigators investigate since you have Police officers?

02-18-2008, 12:30 AM
They investigate consumer fraud, agriculture crime, arson ect.

02-21-2008, 04:54 AM
Are they sworn members? What % retirement credit per year? Are they issued take home vehicles for investigative duties?
Thank You

02-21-2008, 01:42 PM
yes, 3% FRS, yes

02-21-2008, 03:02 PM
Ag/Investigators, a great job that no one ever heard of. AG is a great place to work, lots of good things happening here.

02-22-2008, 02:47 AM
Ag/Investigators, a great job that no one ever heard of. AG is a great place to work, lots of good things happening here.

Speak for your own region..Can't say that about ours.

02-22-2008, 03:05 AM
What region are you in, who is your supervisor ?

02-22-2008, 12:31 PM
[quote="Region 2":69k6al9o]Ag/Investigators, a great job that no one ever heard of. AG is a great place to work, lots of good things happening here.

Speak for your own region..Can't say that about ours.[/quote:69k6al9o]

I'll second that

02-22-2008, 03:46 PM
What region are you in, who is your supervisor ?

My stupidviser is Sgt. so-and-so and my Cpt. is so-and-so.. I hope this helps. :evil:

02-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Your not only a coward but stupid too, why don't you approach them and air your problems. I doubt you even work for AG/Law, you sound to dumb.

02-23-2008, 12:32 AM
Your not only a coward but stupid too, why don't you approach them and air your problems. I doubt you even work for AG/Law, you sound to dumb.

First of all Urkel, your pant waistline isn't supposed to be at your nipples.
Second, if you don't work for Ag, then don't post here.
I know where this is heading and I'm going to squash it here. :twisted:

02-23-2008, 04:45 AM
Who is the new Tampa Bay area Ag investigator?

02-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Not sure, but I think they came from uniform, crazy place to work down there plus it is the Lt. Colonels home town.

03-05-2008, 10:36 PM
There will be a Lieutenants opening in the Tallahassee regional office in the next few days. Hodson was promoted to Accreditation manager, and is transferring in headquarters. Lets all congratulate Carl on his promotion to Captain.

03-05-2008, 11:48 PM
There will be a Lieutenants opening in the Tallahassee regional office in the next few days. Hodson was promoted to Accreditation manager, and is transferring in headquarters. Lets all congratulate Carl on his promotion to Captain.

Thats right!! Hodson is a great person and is more deserving of the position. This agency should be rocking here soon!! :twisted:

03-06-2008, 07:38 PM
This place has come a long way from when I started, especially since Steverson and his cronies left. I know that he is quite resentful of the changes that have been made. We also have to watch our backs now from the capitol, other than Bronson the Capitol does not support law enforcement. We will overcome this to.

03-07-2008, 12:19 AM
It is obvious working in HQ that the capitol does not support us. They are more interested in making sure Forestry gets what they want and Ag/Law can get crumbs. The Commissioner is a supporter, but he has to please these other areas of the department. The Colonel and the rest of the commanders have to fight for air in this civilian run agency.

03-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Has anyone heard anything about a merger or consolidaton of state law enforcement ?

03-08-2008, 01:50 AM
Their are no bills on the senate or house sides to combine any agencies at this time. Although, everyone should keeps up with the agenda of the SUNSET committee. AG, FWC and DEP are being looked at due to duplication of servies in the enviromental sides. I know we have two, not sure if more, investigators that do only this job most of the time. Just hope that enough come forward to change the minds of this committee, they have no common sense. The senario with FHP proves it. If the county sheriffs from the big counites didn't step up along with the FHP board, BRAVO by the way, They may be working elsewhere. But not the case. The financal problems in the state are a whole heck of alot worse than most understand.

Just another underpaid state cop!