PDA

View Full Version : what would you do if u were in charge???

02-10-2008, 04:04 PM
1. All Lt's. reassigned. hollywood goes to the Broward Pines Center and is given a computer with access to only one site, www.cnnmoney.com (http://www.cnnmoney.com). no more FYI.
Raspberry reassigned to FIU China campus. maybe over there he would take a 315 rather than running the other way. besides, i understand they're into the crossdraw holsters over there.
Lt. in charge of OT reassigned to...wait, we don't have an overtime Lt. we'll just send him north if we did.

2. new radios...county radios ideally, but anything that works would be nice.

3. tasers...well worth the money and absolutely justified on a college campus more than anywhere else.

4. work on getting re-accreditted. everyone gets proper training including PCO's. get everyone on the same page. no more 61's, we'd charge for 25's, 60's would only be done if they were legitimate and if so they would be walked, and 41's would be no report.

02-11-2008, 07:34 AM
Well lets see.....Where do I start?.....We have SGT's that have dog treats in their car to feed the dogs. We have an Officer's that dont think that they are Police Officers, but have second jobs as teachers, and is scared of dealing with criminals. We have a Chief that the FIU basketball team see's more than it;s own Police Officers do. We have Corporals that kiss so much a#*, that they can probably run for President and win. Their is this one Sgt in Investigations that the county Officers call a coward. Every SUPERVISOR has their own Department Policy for the same topic. Their are certain SGT's that only care about Opening Doors...and always locking the DM...STOP IT!!!!!!!....We have LT's that are gonna go to the NorthCampus because they are worthless inthe South Campus. Day shift should be called the 61 crew....cause thats all they do. We have certain female SGT's that dont know anything, and will most like get their Officers killed. We have certain Officers that only thinks about themself and spends their time on the internet meeting girls. We also have Officers that only pull over women but dont give them tickets,,,and chase after cars. We have certain new guys that think they are senior to other people and have been talking to HR to gain seniority, but will fail....I will post more facts in due time.............

02-11-2008, 01:25 PM
awww, don't worry about the seniority issue...its already been taken care of. you'll be ok. thanks though.

krakpipe
02-11-2008, 04:58 PM
Well lets see.....Where do I start?.....We have SGT's that have dog treats in their car to feed the dogs. We have an Officer's that dont think that they are Police Officers, but have second jobs as teachers, and is scared of dealing with criminals. We have a Chief that the FIU basketball team see's more than it;s own Police Officers do. We have Corporals that kiss so much a#*, that they can probably run for President and win. Their is this one Sgt in Investigations that the county Officers call a coward. Every SUPERVISOR has their own Department Policy for the same topic. Their are certain SGT's that only care about Opening Doors...and always locking the DM...STOP IT!!!!!!!....We have LT's that are gonna go to the NorthCampus because they are worthless inthe South Campus. Day shift should be called the 61 crew....cause thats all they do. We have certain female SGT's that dont know anything, and will most like get their Officers killed. We have certain Officers that only thinks about themself and spends their time on the internet meeting girls. We also have Officers that only pull over women but dont give them tickets,,,and chase after cars. We have certain new guys that think they are senior to other people and have been talking to HR to gain seniority, but will fail....I will post more facts in due time.............

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. See what I mean...We dont support eachother.

02-11-2008, 06:31 PM

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. See what I mean...We dont support eachother.

Krakpipe,

exactly. we shouldnt be attaking each other just the department and its deficiencies. why this "HALF"-wit is attacking other officers is beyond me. :roll: :roll: :roll:

RSD

goodcop43
02-12-2008, 09:11 PM

Bashing other co-workers but.. can anyone say it's not true? It seems like it's all true to me.. well, most of it.

02-18-2008, 09:26 AM
IF I WAS IN CHARGE, I WOULD DO A BILL PARCELS! GET RID OF ALOT OF INFECTIOUS AND INCOMPETENT PEOPLE IN THIS AGENCY AND THEY ARE MOSTLY ALL AT THE TOP SO TAKE THEM ALL OUT FROM 100 TO 119 AND FEW MORE AFTER THAT, BUT GETTING RID OF THE FIRST BATCH WILL TAKE CARE OF ALOT OF OUR PROBLEMS. LET'S SEE HOW MANY MORE YEARS THESE PEOPLE HAVE UNTIL THEY RETIRE SO THAT MAYBE THEN WE CAN GET TO WORK ON THIS PLACE. I THINK WE'LL STILL BE IN THIS TRAILER THOUGH.

goodcop43
02-18-2008, 10:46 PM
IF I WAS IN CHARGE, I WOULD DO A BILL PARCELS! GET RID OF ALOT OF INFECTIOUS AND INCOMPETENT PEOPLE IN THIS AGENCY AND THEY ARE MOSTLY ALL AT THE TOP SO TAKE THEM ALL OUT FROM 100 TO 119 AND FEW MORE AFTER THAT, BUT GETTING RID OF THE FIRST BATCH WILL TAKE CARE OF ALOT OF OUR PROBLEMS. LET'S SEE HOW MANY MORE YEARS THESE PEOPLE HAVE UNTIL THEY RETIRE SO THAT MAYBE THEN WE CAN GET TO WORK ON THIS PLACE. I THINK WE'LL STILL BE IN THIS TRAILER THOUGH.

Bet we could do that clean up and they'll still say we don't have money for this and that.

bloodshed
02-20-2008, 05:59 AM

Bet we could do that clean up and they'll still say we don't have money for this and that.

I AGREE

02-23-2008, 04:13 PM
GANG UNITS, specialty units

03-04-2008, 01:43 PM
CHARGE A FEE, FOR 61, SO WE CAN PUT AN END TO THAT NONSENSE, SPECIALLY CLEANING CREW AND PROFESORS, JUST LIKE ATHLETICS RAISED A FEE TO STUDENTS, HOW HARD IS THAT?
COME ON MAN.

03-09-2008, 05:45 PM
Well if I were in charge I would start by getting rid of no good school teachers..Then i will get rid of Sgt's that have dog treats in their vehicle. Next I will get rid of people who wear pink and yellow shirts. mmmm...............I will also get rid of people who get decertified, fired, and re-hired again. Then mabe a Cpt that doesnt like his Officers to give UTC's. .....Cpls that cant make a right decisions. Lt's that get into 17's way off campus.....Female Sgt that cant LEAD, or shoot a rifle.

condor
03-22-2008, 01:33 AM

I AGREE
bloodshed-would you include yourself in the batch?

03-26-2008, 12:45 PM
Special thanks and appreciation to whoever decided to reduce the key ring. Now i feel happier when I do my 61.
That was the most impressive improvement the administration had done for us in a decade, lets wait for the next 10 years to see what changes and improvementssss we get. :D

goodcop43
03-29-2008, 10:48 AM
It was deffinately a big step. Big thanks for the reduced key ring!!! It actually fit in my pocket!!!! WHOOO HOOOOOOO!!!

bloodshed
03-31-2008, 05:58 AM

I AGREE
bloodshed-would you include yourself in the batch?

Oh I'm sorry Condor....were u one of the people that I spoke about? I hope I didnt hurt your feelings.........