PDA

View Full Version : YES YOU

02-10-2008, 06:59 PM
AMEN!

02-10-2008, 09:38 PM
You speak of taking charge. You seem to have a lot to say about it, but you wont captian your own ship. Why?

Why dont you take charge of the changes you thing are needed.

Propose something (Work to the Rule) and set an official date to start it.

Then we go from there.

No more talk. The time is now for action !!

02-11-2008, 01:38 AM
I AGREE.

Someone needs to take charge and set a date for working to the rule.

needs to be official.

I spoke to certain officers on each shift that knows about their shifts about working to the rule. Each one said their shifts agreed to shut down.

Lets make this happen!

02-11-2008, 05:41 PM
But in all fairness,

....when you have a couple SGT's constantly looking for 10's, P's along with show me out at such and such reference a "follow up" ....

or having either "all eastside or central 56 me", it provides somewhat of a motivator to go out and get some more.....

But reality is we should be motivated to go out and get what we all deserve.... A BETTER CONTRACT!

I hear the whispers within each shift- but a definite start date would be much more appropriate......

And someone needs to have a chat with the highly proactive ones like lagrasta, yasko, rogers, wilson, (lagrasta's buddy pena) to let them know that their hard work and effort definitely does not go un-noticed but we just need to cool off until we can settle this mess...

We need guys like them to stick around but we also need the ones that are proficient at 65ing calls to stick around just as much....

Proactive or not, rookie or vet, we are here, lets’ start to give a shyte about our future instead of next month’s STATS!

02-12-2008, 12:03 AM
WOW, way to stick together guys....gee, that took all of about 5 secs......but yet not surprisining.....lets stick to the contract not bashing each other

02-12-2008, 04:04 AM
Wed is the official start day.. Work to the rule...Wed

02-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Is it true that 4 people from Day Shift were careless enough to leave all their police vehicles running while eating in a resturant. And then got caught by a HIGH level City Official.

Come on guys, mistakes like this will kill us at negotiaion time. We all need to pitch in and make sure EVERYTHING you do is BUY THE BOOOK!!

We cant give them a single thing to hang their hat on.

I hear there is talk of limiting our vehicle use off duty and the possibility of making us park our cars before driving out of the county, even to our homes.

Is this what you want. NO!! We need to get our act together and be looking out for eachother. If you see someone doing something stupid, tell the person right away so it dosent get to the City Officials Level where they can use it against us.

Nobody else is looking out for us except OURSELVES !!

02-14-2008, 01:13 PM
We don't have four people that like each other let eat togther but maybe it was the sergeant and his pet officers? Nope not us we all kinda dislike each other. Must be B2.

02-14-2008, 01:16 PM
While working my detail last night I realized that no one was "working to the rule". Why bother to write this crap because no one listens or cares. Wednesday has passed now what is the secret deadline?

02-14-2008, 03:27 PM
We don't have four people that like each other let eat togther but maybe it was the sergeant and his pet officers? Nope not us we all kinda dislike each other. Must be B2.

Seems strange, the last time a Sergeant ate with his people I belive there was severe disiplie given out.

If that happening on days? If not, why?!?!