PDA

View Full Version : MOD

02-10-2008, 12:14 AM
What's with all the MOVED posts that now require a password? Everyone should be able to read everything.

Mod 361
02-10-2008, 12:24 AM
The moved posts are due to the abusive nature of those posts. Mod 463 and I have agreed to start cleaning house of these posts because all they are doing is divideing us even further. We've had it. Mod 463 placed a "Sticky" at the top of the forum relating to what we will be doing.

02-10-2008, 01:04 AM
The moved posts are due to the abusive nature of those posts. Mod 463 and I have agreed to start cleaning house of these posts because all they are doing is divideing us even further. We've had it. Mod 463 placed a "Sticky" at the top of the forum relating to what we will be doing.
So then wipe the slate clean.. Why leave the post that only address managers???

02-10-2008, 01:24 AM
So then wipe the slate clean.. Why leave the post that only address managers???

Don't forget supervisors or just people that someone doesn't like...

Mod 361
02-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Eventually they will be completely removed. You'll have to bear with us for now.

02-10-2008, 01:29 AM
Eventually they will be completely removed. You'll have to bear with us for now.

Lets hope so and then we might be able to address the real issues on this board..

Mod 361
02-10-2008, 01:41 AM
FYI: The abusive posts will be completely removed. As far as the others are concerned, they can't be removed by us...it would be a terms of use violation. Every post on this site belongs to LEOAffairs.com, and we can't just blanket remove all of them. Mod 1 grants us the permission to delete/move posts that are abusive, or simply nonsense.

I do agree that this forum needs to get on the track it was intended for. Thanks for your patience.

Mod 463
02-10-2008, 03:29 AM
Give us time, we will move post that are abusive, ALL of them will be reviewed. Thanks