PDA

View Full Version : DID Citrus SO absorb the CRPD Officers

02-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Does anyone know what happens to the officers. Can the be absorbed into the S.O. or are they jobless?

02-10-2008, 02:09 AM
Does anyone know what happens to the officers. Can the be absorbed into the S.O. or are they jobless?

Yes, they were absorbed.

02-17-2008, 09:02 PM
The CRPD chief has put in for the chief job down in Dade City. One officer is transferring to the FHP. Everyone else is coming over to the CCSO. I hear rumors that the Sheriff is getting strict about the training course over near the CJ. All deputy's will have to pass it or face termination. I believe it used to be that failure on the course just meant not being promoted, now it will be grounds for dismissal.

02-20-2008, 11:38 PM
The CRPD chief has put in for the chief job down in Dade City. One officer is transferring to the FHP. Everyone else is coming over to the CCSO. I hear rumors that the Sheriff is getting strict about the training course over near the CJ. All deputy's will have to pass it or face termination. I believe it used to be that failure on the course just meant not being promoted, now it will be grounds for dismissal.

Dawsy is such a BOOB, WTF are my tax dollars doing in Citrus????

Going to some state of the art obstacle course that sits idle on a parcel of county owned land and maintained by more tax dollars only to be used 2 or 3 times a year!!!! I've seen the quality of investigations and leadership by peeps over there, and I gotta say I'm NOT real impressed. You got Mr. Detective who violates Constitutional rights of Couey and jepordized the admission of his confession, then their is Martone who would rather have a cold one than run the obstacle course or walk home.

Common sense is something that doesn't jive with Jeff, Mike or anyone in that upper eshelon. My bet is recruiting experienced people to this agency or should I say keeping them must be difficult. In all the years I've seen more non-sense than I can handle. Other than FRS and a take home car I'm NOT sure what benefits really exist. Pay has to suck and their seems to be a real lack of specialty units for the size of the county. The schedule is the most F---'d up a$$ backwards thing I've ever heard of.

From a taxpayer,citizens and most importantly a voters standpoint; if it was me I would want problemsolvers ie; investigators working for me opposed to an A$$ clown who can pass an obstacle course.

Here's a theory based on American Gladiators those who pass the course make it the final elimination then on for a chance at $100k. Maybe Jeff in his infinate wisdom will offer his troops better salary incentives or cash bonuses to those who pass.....LOL