PDA

View Full Version : Speeding and Radar

02-08-2008, 06:11 PM
I have seen a lot of members of the University almost get run over on 107AVE due to people speeding. We had two students run over in front of school several years ago. Someone does not want use to have radar so bad that they do not care if students life’s are in danger. Last night we had a vehicle past one of are officers going 20 over but we could not issued a ticket for 20 over because we do not have radar. It’s not about the money because you buy radar for $ 800.00. It maybe someone would have to get up and due some work like call a company to calibrate it twice a year. We also do not have are cars calibrate someone told me a company in Broward will do it for 5 dollars a car. Thank God for the New Medical School because we may need a doctor around for the car accidents

02-09-2008, 03:09 AM
I have seen a lot of members of the University almost get run over on 107AVE due to people speeding. We had two students run over in front of school several years ago. Someone does not want use to have radar so bad that they do not care if students life’s are in danger. Last night we had a vehicle past one of are officers going 20 over but we could not issued a ticket for 20 over because we do not have radar. It’s not about the money because you buy radar for $ 800.00. It maybe someone would have to get up and due some work like call a company to calibrate it twice a year. We also do not have are cars calibrate someone told me a company in Broward will do it for 5 dollars a car. Thank God for the New Medical School because we may need a doctor around for the car accidents

Ya I agree. FIU needs DUI check points as well.

02-09-2008, 07:38 AM
We need a change. The chief needs to get off his lazy butt and help HIS Officers. You know what..We might need a new chief!