PDA

View Full Version : 59 X50

02-08-2008, 04:02 PM
"59 X50"......I guess we will not be hearing those words again for a while. RG was a good cop. He was still a little wet behind the ears, but he was aggressive and always eager to learn. I'm sure that the drivers of Hilssborough County would be happy to hear he is no longer roaming the streets....atleast for now. RG we will miss you and good luck in what ever you do.

02-08-2008, 10:22 PM
He is a compulsive liar.

02-09-2008, 02:47 AM
This entire thing troubles me...Was he was a compulsive liar? Or did he lie because he was wet behind the ears, and made up a lie for the situation, to someone that looks for trouble and is always looking to get a feather in his cap for nailing someone for something? I have never heard that he was a compulsive liar, but if that is the case, then he got what he deserved.

02-09-2008, 03:45 AM
59 Gimme a call and you can see video and audio that will surely pull the rug from under, more than a few, of you're dusty cohorts............hehe paybacks make my juices flow........... the civil tort troll cometh :P :P

02-09-2008, 04:57 AM
59 got the axe just like me. That squad is shadey. The Sgt and his best buddy run the squad. Good luck to you in the future 59, you were a good officer from what I saw.

02-09-2008, 06:45 AM
Which searge runs that squad? I am sure I can dig up some dirt on him :o

OOPS almost slipped my memeory; I bought 3 forced forclosures in Hudson the other day.............Already sold 2 and renting one.............59, go into real estate so you can read these USFpd posts and laugh at these desperate children...hehe 8) Gotta run, remember to apex that corner at Alumni and Pine

02-10-2008, 03:03 AM
I would like to get a copy of that misbehaving video, thanks.

02-10-2008, 03:29 AM
59 got the axe just like me. That squad is shadey. The Sgt and his best buddy run the squad. Good luck to you in the future 59, you were a good officer from what I saw.

I think you quit because you couldnt handle it there greenie !!!! Don't blame others for your failures.

How you like those apples ?

02-10-2008, 03:33 AM
I'm sure a copy of that video wouldn't be hard to get! 59 was one of the best rookies in our floundering dept. Anyone who thinks he lied is full of sh*t. All I can say is that our department definately has some shady cops - 59 wasn't one of them. We will miss you.

02-10-2008, 04:45 AM
I would like to get a copy of that misbehaving video, thanks.

Well someone is trying to be sneaky. Good Try. From this point forward any post from the name "A non ee mous" will not have come from me. You are an unimaginative individual whoever you are.

Drew Caffarelli

02-10-2008, 07:54 AM

I think you quit because you couldnt handle it there greenie !!!! Don't blame others for your failures.

Your 12 year vets are green, PUTZ. Keystone Cops is the best way to describe you silly sunflowers. Hey Drew, do you feel good about the last 10 years of your life? It must be hell doing your job and sneaking around watching the rest of us who are 10-8. "inside out" odessey; check it out smoooooooooooooooooth

02-10-2008, 06:29 PM

Your 12 year vets are green, PUTZ. Keystone Cops is the best way to describe you silly sunflowers. Hey Drew, do you feel good about the last 10 years of your life? It must be hell doing your job and sneaking around watching the rest of us who are 10-8. "inside out" odessey; check it out smoooooooooooooooooth

Looks like this guy has spread his wit to the Temple Terrace PD board also. Its a shame that this type of Bogus posting are allowed here. The moderators of this board should do something about it.

02-10-2008, 08:58 PM
No rules have been violated. Why do you post bashings against 59? Why does Drew post his name? Why are you upset? A liar? Please, your department is full of back stabbers. You know, as well as I do, that the survivors at your department are the ones who can cover their tracks in the most clever manner. But, then again, what a miserable state of affairs you folks have brought upon yourselves. Those of us out here at the bigger departments discuss your dribble drabble posts as a comical ice breaker at role call. Your Mod should direct you guys to post something related to police work instead of your constant belly-aching. The fact remains; USF CONSIDERS YOUR DEPARTMENT DISPOSABLE AND A BOTHER AT BEST. That is where the issues begin and end in your world. Darn, forgot to ask--- What are you folks going to do with your government rebates? Let's post the choices made and then do an analysis as to whose handling of this rebate will result in the most financial gain. Can OUI :lol: post some photos of marked units involved in non-police related events? No faces, just unit #'s with time-date stamps? Let us know........ Remember to check the air pressure in your tires.....2 lbs. = 10% fuel savings.....unless you are sitting in a lot reading or playing videos :shock: oops.. BE SAFE AND STRETCH FOR AT LEAST 15 MINUTES A DAY TO INCREASE MUSCLE FLEXION. 8)

02-11-2008, 12:05 AM
HI RAY......YOU ARE STILL SUCH A LOSER ....

02-11-2008, 02:42 AM
This jerk has spread his hate on the TTPD board under the "dispatch" topic where he has made statements about wishing to see some of them on the Fallen Law enforcement officer memorial list.

Those statements alone demands that action be taken to remove him from these board and perhaps if "Ray" is with another agency, that agency should be informed of his S20 status.

02-13-2008, 03:20 AM
Well looks like the cat got the mouse again. Constantly turning people in for bullcrap things dosen't make you a "great supervisor," it makes you a NARK!

02-14-2008, 03:11 AM
snicker............like watchn' a hamster on da mill...........you can't figger' it out huh? oui gonna see...hehe 8)

Hey, all those crap trailor park lots in Hudson? foreclosures? I bought three. On your pay lmao, you might wanna buy one. Let me know. DON'T ARMOR ALL THE SIDEWALLS ON YOUR CRUISERS. IT WILL CHANGE THE MOLECULER STRUCTURE ON THE SIDEWALLS AND CAUSE MORE RAPID DEFLATION. UNLESS, THAT IS, YOU ARE USING NITROGEN TO FILL YOUR TIRES. BUT I DOUBT IT. BE SAFE AND KEEP YOUR WEIGHT IN CHECK..............TRIM DA FAT PLEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.. do have a great accredidation update.. Put Judy's 'make-up face' on the hood of the vic...NASCAR STYLE....

02-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Hi OLD 40......I am sure you miss the Argos Bathroom adventures....u were the best ever....probably due to all your personal experiences.....................BILLY............. .....GOAT..........GET IT "BILLY GOAT"

HOPE YOUR DOING WELL AS A FIRE ACADEMY RECRUIT...I MEAN HOME DEPOT AISLE CLERK....I MEAN......SLUMLORD....I MEAN....S20.

IT IS SO OBVIOUS U HAVE NOT GOTTEN OVER YOUR TERMINATION AND WILL FOREVER HOLD A GRUDGE AGAINST THIS AGENCY. WE ALL KNOW HOW BAD YOU WANTED BACK AND HOW THIS WAS YOUR ONE SHOT AT SOME AUTHORITY IN YOUR MIND...WORD OF ADVICE...YOU STUNK AS A COP, REALLY.....HORRIBLE......BUT FEEL FREE TO KEEP POSTING....YOUR RANTINGS ARE SO FUNNY AND REMIND ME OF THE PAST WHEN WE ALL WORKED WITH YOU AND WONDERED WHEN U WOULD GET AXED.

02-15-2008, 02:27 AM
http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=4282823&page=1

Stick to this type of police work, KIND SIR. Because yo' in 2 wish un has failed u once AGAIN............... Shodey Glass :lol: :lol:

02-15-2008, 02:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03xBtT9N ... re=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03xBtT9NOSI&feature=related)

THIS IS MY WORLD....................SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETT IT TIS 8)

R U STILL OUT OF SHAPE? protein up, carb down and XPECT DA UN XPECTED....polish your utility belt with mink oil and wear gel inserts....be safe :oops:

02-19-2008, 03:30 AM
.......Besides the other nut posting...., back on topic...The guy is a is a Weasle, period. And he is still going going to be spinning his wheels to get another cop in trouble, period!...it won't change. How did he been promoted to the rank he is? The only thing I can think of, he gets off on truning co-workers in, and the upper Admin loves those types of people..? I need out of this agency!

02-19-2008, 04:18 AM
I love reading all these forums. USF was a rat race of people screwing each other over to get an upper hand or to get any kind of a pay raise they could on a low paying job..ie...promotion. I seen that and got out when I could. I am doing good now with a take home car and better pay. Love to watch the squirrels run around.

02-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Hey Trudy lets cut the pork. 50k+ a year for someone to do nothing all day at work. Must have a lot of spare time on your hands, getting all those people in trouble.

02-20-2008, 05:33 PM
1. Everyone seems to forget 59 caused alot of his own problems.

2. The other problem is that there is a bunch of throat slashers of all ranks in this Department who would sell out their mother for advancement.

02-20-2008, 08:51 PM
I think the issue at hand is not 59, really that 32 has turned in someone in yet again. How many people does he have to screw over?? Yes they are all justifiable, but really, are you THAT miserable that you have to find reasons to get other people in trouble. It’s not called being a good supervisor, it just makes you an a$$hole!

02-21-2008, 12:27 AM
32 is not the only one, he's just the most obvious and seems to be the only one with balls to put his name to it. This place is filled with cut throats, some just do it behind everyones back weasling up Lts's butts.

02-21-2008, 05:28 AM
32 is not the only one, he's just the most obvious and seems to be the only one with balls to put his name to it. This place is filled with cut throats, some just do it behind everyones back weasling up Lts's butts.

Filled with cut throats? I think your being a little dramatic. Arse kissers? I would tend to agree with you. Yeah, historically, 32 has either been in trouble, or has been the reason behind other's getting into trouble. Your best bet is to simply avoid unnecessary conversation or ocntact with these types, and definately don't share any gossip or secrets with them etc. But imho, I don't think we have a bunch of people here trying to get others in trouble.

02-22-2008, 10:47 PM
I agree with that last post, there is really not many cut throats here, save one or two. Most of the people here are good working people that like to work here and enjoy the interacting with the people they work with and the university community. Despite these posts there are good working relatioinships here, a lot them. I don't think #32 is a cut throat to get ahead and get promoted, like the one or two people I mentioned, it is just his nature to look for a fellow worker to screw over.

Fable: The Island was flooding in a bad storm. The turtle started to swim to the main land to get away to dry land. When he started out, he heard a call from the Island, "save me, help!, let me ride on your back." The turtle went back to Island and saw a scorpion. He hesitated, and said, "I would take you across, but you would sting me." The scorpion said, "No, I won't! Just take me across! The Turtle, thinking I shouldn't do it, but being a good guy, said, "Ok, jump on my back."

Half way across between the flooded Island and the shore of the safe place, the Scorpion stung the Trutle. The Turtle said, "Why did you do that?" The Scorpion said, "It's just my nature."

02-23-2008, 12:14 AM
I agree with that last post, there is really not many cut throats here, save one or two. Most of the people here are good working people that like to work here and enjoy the interacting with the people they work with and the university community. Despite these posts there are good working relatioinships here, a lot them. I don't think #32 is a cut throat to get ahead and get promoted, like the one or two people I mentioned, it is just his nature to look for a fellow worker to screw over.

Fable: The Island was flooding in a bad storm. The turtle started to swim to the main land to get away to dry land. When he started out, he heard a call from the Island, "save me, help!, let me ride on your back." The turtle went back to Island and saw a scorpion. He hesitated, and said, "I would take you across, but you would sting me." The scorpion said, "No, I won't! Just take me across! The Turtle, thinking I shouldn't do it, but being a good guy, said, "Ok, jump on my back."

Half way across between the flooded Island and the shore of the safe place, the Scorpion stung the Trutle. The Turtle said, "Why did you do that?" The Scorpion said, "It's just my nature."

It is my opinion that 59’s situation was his own. I know I didn’t go “out of the way” to get him nor do I “look for a fellow officer to screw over”. It is not in my nature to intentionally go after someone. Please…. But unfortunately, when something happens and depending on the severity of that something and a supervisor becomes aware of it, the supervisor has a responsibility to respond in a way they feel appropriate based on their area of responsibility and the severity of that something. For that matter, every officer shares in that same responsibility not just the supervisors. I take that responsibility seriously, maybe sometimes a little too seriously, but that’s who I am.

I guess people really don’t know me. That’s okay. I am a firm believer that everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and even when that opinion is about me it would be wrong of me to try and say their opinion doesn’t matter. A person’s perception is their reality. I have often been told this throughout my career. #32

02-23-2008, 01:14 AM
You're reality is f'd up then. A felllow officer tries to straighten out another officer first, especially a new guy, from what he is doing wrong. Then it moves on to formal discipline if he does not heed the warning.

You don't keep the evidence secret and then pile it up on him without correcting him, which this agency loves to do, #32, whether you admit it or not, you got off on finding him in some kind of violation. You can post all the post you want, but most people know you are a weasle and got "some" kind of satisfaction/gratitude from it. Whether you admit it or not, you did. You know it, and you got some good sleep that night.

02-23-2008, 03:10 AM
You're reality is f'd up then. A felllow officer tries to straighten out another officer first, especially a new guy, from what he is doing wrong. Then it moves on to formal discipline if he does not heed the warning.

You don't keep the evidence secret and then pile it up on him without correcting him, which this agency loves to do, #32, whether you admit it or not, you got off on finding him in some kind of violation. You can post all the post you want, but most people know you are a weasle and got "some" kind of satisfaction/gratitude from it. Whether you admit it or not, you did. You know it, and you got some good sleep that night.

This would be where #32 does his evil diabolical laugh.
Buaaahhhhaaaaaa!!!!!!

02-25-2008, 04:49 AM
He's pi--ed off cause I gave his witchy wife the extra 16 centimeters she neded in order to feel liberated

02-25-2008, 05:20 PM
He's pi--ed off cause I gave his witchy wife the extra 16 centimeters she neded in order to feel liberated

You have to be kidding me. Is the person that posted this last comment in Jr. High? Wow let’s bring someone’s wife/girlfriend into this. How mature. Well when someone has no defense I guess it’s to be expected.