PDA

View Full Version : firefighters

02-08-2008, 01:17 AM
now you idiots write firefighters a careless drivng ticket in the truck at an emergency scene. you suck.

02-08-2008, 05:16 AM
suck these n u t s! SALTY!

02-08-2008, 07:25 AM
If its a crash and the truck was at fault, we have no choice.

We would get the ticket to. Except a boss or FHP would write it.

Simply sucks to crash.

02-09-2008, 02:50 AM
Maybest you dumb asses should read the staues. it is illegal to park or stand within a block of a fire truck at an emergeny scene so how can we hit a truck that should not be there. hmmmmmmmmmm...
i call bull shit and a a rookie cop that does not know shit.

02-09-2008, 05:15 AM
I amazed I have to point this out....However, if I must...

I have told many people this in my career....I think it applies here.....

"Sounds like a good argument for the magistrate." For you legal beagles....Magistrate is almost a judge.

Good luck...

Let us know how it works out for you...

By the way....Does anyone actually know what happened in this little incident cause I don't and haven't heard anything about it.

Master Yoda
02-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Maybest you dumb asses should read the staues. it is illegal to park or stand within a block of a fire truck at an emergeny scene so how can we hit a truck that should not be there. hmmmmmmmmmm...
i call bull shizzat and a a rookie cop that does not know shizzat.

More we have learned:

"As Despirit was leaving the parking lot his firetruck struck the rear of a pickup truck, causing slight damage and no injuries. Officer E.J. Stevens cited Despirit for careless driving."

http://www.tbnweekly.com/pubs/pinellas_ ... par-07.txt (http://www.tbnweekly.com/pubs/pinellas_park_beacon/content_articles/021408_par-07.txt)

Hmmm...move his truck he must. Anticipate the arrival of the fire dept he should have.

02-15-2008, 06:30 PM
Pinellas Park FD has some real pricks working there too. I have had issues with these idiots on crash and arrest scenes. They have the "Im a Fire Fighter Hero" mentality and think they can do whatever they want. Alot of fire fighters have this attitude. Welcome to reality.

02-16-2008, 09:22 PM
In almost 24 years I have worked with our FD a lot and those that know me know this is true. I have never found them to be anything but professional, friendly and very helpful on the job and off. Every time I have ever needed them for anything they have been more than willing to help. If they step on your toes to save a life doing their job, wear steel toed shoes. Life should come before anything else.

02-17-2008, 08:09 AM
WTF!!! McNeil writing other civil servicmen tickets again???

02-17-2008, 08:48 AM
If you would take a little time to do your homework before posting like a fool, you would learn who the ticket and the circumstances were. Instead, you were too busy coming up with a classy opening like WTF!!!!

02-17-2008, 07:07 PM
So your not denying that he dose write other cops and civil servicemen tickets?

Sore Ears
02-18-2008, 12:53 PM
FD Reality Check do you not think alot of cops develop that attitude also. It could come from dealing with idiots.

02-19-2008, 04:41 AM
Write or wrong, one thing about the good Reverend, he is consistent.

Although, not my style, I can't fault a police officer for issuing others when they are sworn to do so and a violator has broken the law.

Who is more responsible for getting the ticket in this case. The firefighter who crashed or the officer who wrote the ticket? I am banking the firefighter who crashed. Not to mention, our agency policy is to cite the violator at fault. Once again....the firefighter.

02-19-2008, 05:08 PM
Come on Mod / let's not add fuel to the fire.

I have to agree with 224 / we need to get along and support each other.

I think the young Fire fighter was upset at getting a UTC (understandably) and vented.

And no Mod we do not want a free ride.

I believe the confusion comes from a disagrement as to weather the FF was truely at fault.... He was cited for carelss for striking a car that parked in his blind spot at the scene of a Fire call....

The fire guys feel the car should have been shown at fault due to the fact that FSS forbid a car from stopping/standing/or parking in the same block of a fire truck working at the scene of a fire.

irrevelant. i wish we could all get back to the days (yea ive been here a long time ) of suppporting each other and working as a team

We on the fire side need you to help us and you need us here in case things go to sh=t for you.

Stay safe and lets work together as a team

02-21-2008, 07:36 AM
Well put...Please understand that we have job to just like you guys.

Unfortunately often it requires that we have to do things we don't want to do. LIke cite other city employees and sometimes our own officers.

It is the nature of what we do. It wasn't unprofessional, rather it was the professional thing to do.

I don't think any ill will was intended, in fact I venture a guess that the officer felt crumby.

02-24-2008, 02:25 AM
I know this whole thing makes me feel crumby