PDA

View Full Version : Why the big delay yesterday canceling the BOLO?????

02-08-2008, 01:15 AM
For almost an hour after the suspect was a 45, they had everyone on perimeter points thinking that the Subject was still on the loose.

Seems like no one wants to make a decision anymore. It took an Officer (FM) to take the initiative to ask if there was a Suspect on the loose still?

Any thoughts?

02-08-2008, 12:12 PM
YES, YOUR AN IDIOT.....THERE WERE TWO SCENES GOING ON AT THE SAME TIME, 2 PEOPLE SHOT. THE SUBJ THAT WAS ON THE GROUND HAD ANOTHER COLOR SHIRT ON, HE HAD TAKEN HIS UNDERSHIRT OFF. WHY WOULD ANYONE CANCEL THE BOLO UNTIL WE ARE POSITIVE THAT THONE AND ONLY SHOOTER IS CAUGHT...

STOP LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO SAY, OVER ALL IT WAS A GREAT JOB BY EVERYONE...MAN I WISH I KNEW WHO YOU ARE, JUST SO I CAN MATCH A FACE WITH THE NONSENECE YOU POST. YOU ARE A COMPLETE DUMMY. GET A LIFE, I'M PRETTY SURE YOUR AN FTO, AND THAT IS A BIGGER JOKE. GOD BLESS THE PPO'S THAT YOU TRAIN. I HAVE AN IDEA ON WHO YOU ARE AND IT MAKES SENCE THAT YOU WOULD POST SUCH COMMENTS.

02-10-2008, 04:37 PM
I could not agree more, you are a total moron. That hour is probably the only work you put in all day. Respond to property and turn in all your gear. Am sure you are one of the do nothings around here who just complains all day long.

04-28-2008, 05:21 AM
rookie