PDA

View Full Version : sniff sniff

02-07-2008, 07:33 PM
I will say that it seems Ben was cut from the same mold that Genshaft was. And what is with all the changes he wants to do? Hey, we already have a guy for that, he's called the CHIEF!!!!

I find it amazing in the age of budget reductions that our University could not raise our operationg budget 1 nickle, but they can afford to bring in another VP suit for 160k+ a year, pay for his office expenses, his secretary, and even for is Leroy Collins office???

The previous post was out of line, but I do agree with it. I smell another company man!

02-10-2008, 08:00 AM
I will say that it seems Ben was cut from the same mold that Genshaft was. And what is with all the changes he wants to do? Hey, we already have a guy for that, he's called the CHIEF!!!!

I find it amazing in the age of budget reductions that our University could not raise our operationg budget 1 nickle, but they can afford to bring in another VP suit for 160k+ a year, pay for his office expenses, his secretary, and even for is Leroy Collins office???

The previous post was out of line, but I do agree with it. I smell another company man!

Powder Puff; I think he will do more for USF than you and your silly calls for 'babysitting service'. Take that 600 bucks and pay down your principle. Always get the 10-28 called in before you x50 that s13 :lol: