PDA

View Full Version : Best Squad?

02-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Bravo of course!

02-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Is it true. You guys fired that hot little momma-sita for getting 12 points in 12 mos, courtesey of your own officers writing her citations for crashes?

If so that is messed up !!!!!!!!!!

02-12-2008, 07:51 AM
Is it true. You guys fired that hot little momma-sita for getting 12 points in 12 mos, courtesey of your own officers writing her citations for crashes?

If so that is messed up !!!!!!!!!!

That hot little officer is gone ?

02-13-2008, 08:54 PM
What the hell happened? 12 points? Who wrote who?

02-17-2008, 07:23 AM
let me clarify whatever story you heard...

I do not have 12pts. on my DL. I do not have any pts. because although I did get cited for a crash on duty by a Sgt., I took the class so that it wouldn't reflect on my insurance/DL.

Yes, the chief did terminate me about two weeks ago. I was involved in 3 vehicle accidents while I was still on probation. The first accident did not have injuries but the chic got an attorney the next day...the second accident was damage to the front bumper with a cinder block in the grass..and the third accident there were no injuries, just damage to another cruiser by my cruiser. The accidents were the only thing the chief had against me. Other then that I was pretty much squared away and did my job. I never got reprimanded on anything else in the 9months I was there.

But hey..eventhough I was fired for the first time in my life and I have no clue how I'm going to provide for the roof over my head..I have faith in the Lord that the Best is yet to come for me. I was very happy at Gulfport because I loved being a cop..regardless of what alot of you have to say about the agency..a crackhead, stolen vehicle and a domestic there is no different then in Clwr or St.Pete.. I met some really good people that have respected and supported me from day one and I will always remember them for that...others for writing me a citation..lol..:) luv ya Lehr!

Since the termination, the chief wrote me a recomendation letter..and the department even collected a large sum of money to help me out with rent etc....that was a big deal to see them all come together and be a blessing.

Everything happens for a reason..God is good and his timing is always right. Hope that answered your questions.

02-17-2008, 08:05 AM
Up north you would have gotten a slap on the hand. Even without a union while you were on probation. Bunch of ingrates. I hate to say this but, St. Pete would give you a second chance if you wanted your job back..

02-17-2008, 10:21 AM
I guess times have changed, a Lt down there had several at fault crashes during his time in patrol. Some of them were BS like your cinder block one. They kept him around.

02-17-2008, 04:07 PM
True most agencies would have given the sgt the ability to determine for himself if a citation was in order or not.

If the agencey/cheif likes you he will turn your crash into a traffic incident and not a crash like the LT had the pleasure of having.

Get an attorney.

02-17-2008, 04:35 PM
A585, if I was you I would give Diane Bailey a call. She is an attorney based in St. Pete. You can find her in the Yellowbook. She smacked the department around once before and I am sure she can do it again.

02-18-2008, 01:24 AM
Thanx guys for the replys..

As for the getting an attorney thing..hun I don't have anything to fight because I was still on probation...remember that in your first year they can let you go for whatever reason they please....I wish he would of suspended me for week w/out pay and sent me to take remedial driving school instead..I would of had no problem with that... Hell I was willing to pay for the damages on the cruisers and take the driving schools plus get a booster/cushion for the seat aslong as I wouldnt lose my job.

The outcome sucks that I ended up losing my job, but I've learned to think of it as it's only from Gulfport PD...his decision to terminate me got me out of a 3yr. contract they would of had me locked in with GPD. Although I got terminated, I don't have anything that would seriously taint my reputation and prevent me from continuing my career else where like excessive use of force, integrity/moral issues, IA, blalblbla. An accident is exactly that - an accident...which happened while I was doing my job not di#king around.
....everyone that worked with me/knows me... knows I'm damn good cop! and now I get to move on to bigger and better things :wink:

02-22-2008, 06:46 AM
let me give you a tip for the next time, watch the road, stop yakking on your cell phone and don't look at your computer while your driving. Just pay more attention to what you are doing. :!:

02-22-2008, 03:47 PM
I know u are not assuming I was on the cellphone....because I wasnt. NONE of the accident were because I was on my cellphone..so GET UR FACTS straight before u offer ME ANY advice!!!!come at me correct or don't come at me at all!!!! hows that for ur exclamation :!:

02-23-2008, 02:26 AM
Well then, if you were not on your cell phone, I guess you just cant drive.

04-17-2008, 08:26 AM
now presenting High School the Musical :lol: