PDA

View Full Version : Let's try something a little different !

02-06-2008, 01:26 AM
Rather than flaming people, why don't we try something a little different.

Why don't you pick an employee...and find something nice (or constructive) to say about them.

02-06-2008, 10:00 PM
This is to funny. No one has anything positve to say about anyone or anything within the agency. This site is used only to stir $hit, and that's a sad state of affairs.

02-22-2008, 04:04 PM
:idea: The reason people don't have the time to talk about anyone positively is because other people don't care about the Hard workers, Do-gooders, the Loyal, or THE WILLING TO BUST THEIR BACKS TO DO THEIR JOB RIGHT WHILE OTHERS SIT ON THEIRS AND DON'T DO SH*T employees!
Maybe other agencies pride the little PEE ON's of the place but this agency doesn't. That is why their is nothing but Gossip, Backstabbing and A**Kissing in these forums! :lol:

02-23-2008, 12:20 PM
:idea: The reason people don't have the time to talk about anyone positively is because other people don't care about the Hard workers, Do-gooders, the Loyal, or THE WILLING TO BUST THEIR BACKS TO DO THEIR JOB RIGHT WHILE OTHERS SIT ON THEIRS AND DON'T DO SH*T employees!
Maybe other agencies pride the little PEE ON's of the place but this agency doesn't. That is why their is nothing but Gossip, Backstabbing and A**Kissing in these forums! :lol:

If you stay in the law enforcement field long enough, you will see it's like that in all agencies.just ask some of the pee on's from surrounding agencies.

02-24-2008, 12:17 AM
I have plenty of good things to say about my co-workers. But I will tell them in person.

02-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Why don't people get on here & write nice things? Because mostly everyone that works at the Sheriff's office has a chip on their shoulder against each other. People in the jail are bitter against people on the road. People on the road are bitter against each other & the major (from what I read). I think it's because everyone feels like THEY have something to prove or they feel like THEY can do the job better. So why not put in for these positions? Better yet, why not run for Sheriff since you think you know so much?! The hardest working deputies are the one's who NEVER are in the paper for ANYTHING. The ones that keep their mouths shut. The ones who don't have "PRIVATE MYSPACE PAGES". The one's who don't run the bars every weekend their off, but are at home spending time with their family.
One deputy in particular is dubbed the "DUI King", but is the biggest hypocrit of all! We won't name names because that'll be blocked. Duh!
But anyone who works for the S.O. & knows about the LEB side knows who I'm talking about.
That clique is so busy consuming themselves in the lives of everyone else & snooping around on everyone else but can't ever be a man/woman & stand up to someone. I think it's BS that the Sheriff's Office tells people that jobs are only open "within the agency" but then hire someone with NO law enforcement experience based on who they are dating. Nepotism to say the least! The Sheriff in my opinion has done a great job. She came in, cleaned up what the "Good Ol' Boy" left, and she's trying the best she can. When you sit here & bash her, remember that $3,000. bonus you got a few months ago! Where else would you get that? It won't be from the next Sheriff - I'll assure you of that!
People working in the jail that are dual certified that have applied for the road again & again, and been turned down treat people on the road like dirt. You guys need to take a step-back & wake up! REALITY CHECK! Obviously you've done SOMETHING wrong! Don't be hateful & bitter because of dirt you've done in the past. You've only brought it on yourself!
So, to whoever started this posting...it's awesome when you read that other's have something nice to say - but the name of the game in Highlands County is this.....KEEP YOUR FRIENDS CLOSE & YOUR ENEMIES CLOSER! And when you make friends, stab them in the back & twist the knife a few times to make yourself feel better.
No one here cares about anyone else, the motto is "It's All about ME!".

02-25-2008, 01:21 AM
^ your bitter.