PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Lt. Angiuli and Lt. Ramer

02-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Thirty-Three Senior Managers Graduate from Senior Leadership Program

The Florida Criminal Justice Executive Institute announces the graduation of 33 senior managers from the Senior Leadership Program on Feb. 1 at the Florida Department of Law Enforcement headquarters in Tallahassee. The graduates represent criminal justice agencies around the state

The goal of the Senior Leadership Program is to prepare Florida’s Criminal Justice leadership for the challenging and changing demands of the future. Class participants study the trends and events that will challenge criminal justice professionals and our state as we enter the new millennium and examine the leadership skills necessary to create and lead the changes that lie ahead.

The Florida Criminal Justice Executive Institute, established within the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and affiliated with the State University System, was established in 1990 by the Florida Legislature who recognized the need for an innovative and multifaceted approach to the education and training of criminal justice professionals. Since the program began 17 years ago, 301 executives representing agencies throughout the criminal justice community have completed this specialized training.

Attached is a list of graduates for the 12th Senior Leadership Program.

SENIOR LEADERSHIP PROGRAM
CLASS 12

Lieutenant Biagio Angiuli
Florida Department of Evironmental Protection, Park Police

Captain Timothy Ashley
Florida Highway Patrol

Circuit Administrator Rosalyn Baker
Florida Department of Corrections, Probation & Parole

Captain J.R. Burton
Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office

Captain Robert Colbert
Panama City Police Department

Captain Nancy DeFerrari
Orange County Corrections Department

Commander Katherine G. England
Fort Pierce Police Department

Lieutenant Darin Farber
Altamonte Springs Police Department

Lieutenant Donald Fewell
Lee County Sheriff’s Office

Lieutenant Claudia Finn
Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office

Captain Al Greco
Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office

Captain Brian Hager
Plantation Police Department

Captain Jayson Horadam
FL Fish & Wildlife Conservation Comm.

Lieutenant Dave Hubbard
Eustis Police Department

Captain Bryan Hudson
Florida Highway Patrol

Lieutenant Bob Johnson
Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office

Commander Beth Jones
Collier County Sheriff’s Office

Assistant Chief Larry Jones
Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office

Lieutenant Sean Jowell
Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office

Lieutenant Daniel Kacynski
Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office

Lieutenant Mike Link
Lakeland Police Department

Lieutenant Gary Loos
Melbourne Police Department

Captain Bart Masker
Volusia County Division of Corrections

Division Manager Dana Packard
Palm Bay Police Department

Captain Steve Park
Florida Department Of Transportation/Motor Carrier Compliance

Lieutenant J.D. Pea****
Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office

Captain William Prummell
Charlotte County Sheriff’s Office

Lieutenant Jim Ramer
Florida Department of Environmental Protection, Investigations

Lieutenant Jamie Rudd, Jr.
Polk County Sheriff’s Office

Captain Carmen Sirolli
Ocala Police Department

Lieutenant Chris VanDeventer
St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office

Lieutenant Anne-Marie Wendel
Lakeland Police Department

Captain Chip Wildy
Marion County Sheriff’s Office

Rusted Frame
02-08-2008, 07:40 PM
"There are many who are trying to lead others, but who have no right to lead. The blind cannot lead the blind."

from
a Wise Man from India

02-09-2008, 03:20 AM
How wise can a man from India be, where the cattle run the streets and are worshipped while people starve.
Rusty, you need to get another quote or get back on your meds.
Congratulation to those guys that are trying to better themselves, by doing so they will make this a better agency.

Rusted Frame
02-11-2008, 01:20 PM
The french inspector should not be busting on any other country. Sounds like you suffer from the small oui oui complex.

Please note that my post was not a personal attack-but my observations/opinions-your opinion may vary, but then again, you are french.

02-11-2008, 09:07 PM
As long as we can agree to disagree.
You haven't seen that Pink Panther around, have you?

02-17-2008, 10:38 AM
More congrat's coming,,,,, word that we are hearing is that the current S/W BEI Lt. is going to be promoted to the new Capt. spot for south Florida. Senior Leadership Paid off,,,, Great work

02-17-2008, 10:38 PM
Well, that would be terrible news, he already ties the agents hands that work for him now, it would become that way for half the state IF he were to become Captain...which I have a hard time believing!!!

Maybe a quick poll of the agents who he currently "supervises" is in order.....that is, if they would be honest.

02-18-2008, 09:39 PM
Just because your chicken laid eggs
Does not mean that the chicks will hatch
Do not count them until they do.

02-19-2008, 03:30 AM
For what it's worth, I think Lt. Gorman should be the next Captain.

02-19-2008, 02:41 PM
That is all DEP needs. Another nuerotic, micromanaging do nothing Captain in the SW. I think the one patrol has is enough.

02-20-2008, 05:42 AM
I'll second that nomination Pink Panther. Gorman's a good guy; he treats his people right while balancing the needs of the administration. Half the state would reap the benefits.

Mr. Truth
02-20-2008, 01:10 PM
Get real. If that's an example of your common sense you need a court appointed guardian.

02-21-2008, 03:20 PM
That is all DEP needs. Another nuerotic, micromanaging do nothing Captain in the SW. I think the one patrol has is enough.

I second the motion.... All in favor say "I".... Motion carries.

Mr or Ms Speaker,

We, the little peons of DEP, have filed a motion to stop all future promotions of employees who have ever worked for, or thought about working for either the now defunct Marine Patrol or the Park Service.

We, the peons of DEP, have experienced the leadership skills and lack of leadership skills from the above listed departments and have come to the conclusion that:

We, the peons of DEP, DO NOT want these people from the above listed abolished agency and present reincarnation of DNR, to become our supervisors ,or to be considered as our future supervisors.

We, the peons of DEP, carry this motion into effect on the following date: February 20, 2008.

Signed and delivered by the peons of DEP on above said date.

02-23-2008, 01:13 AM
I think that it has become apparent that the old FMP management style is, well , lets be kind and call it inadequate for the times.

It is also apparent that the new administration intends to change the existing organizational culture of this agency and bring it up to this century, that means holding people countable including the Lieutenants.

We need to concentrate in team building and not micromanagement, open communications and not rumor, open praise and not open criticism.

We need to realize that this agency is composed of a whole lot of folks that have brought with them different skills and knowledge that should be utilized and not scuffed because they have not written citations for Manatee Zones or short lobsters.

Lets not mistake tenure for experience or competence. The new Captain position will be pivotal to the future of BEI and it should not be taken lightly.

02-23-2008, 02:22 AM
Beware of Cato lurking in the shadows.