PDA

View Full Version : Wilton Manors

02-04-2008, 05:58 PM
How is it working with these officers. I see them in Ft Lauderdale all the time making stops.

02-04-2008, 06:22 PM
should FLPD take over WMPD

02-05-2008, 01:58 AM
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW WILT MAN HAD A POLICE FORCE

02-05-2008, 01:58 PM
The guys at WMPD are for the most part are great people. You can be guaranteed when the shitza hits the fan, WMPD is rolling to help. Granted they don't have many officers on the road, but when you are in trouble the only thing that matters is that someone is coming and you can bet that as long as it is within a reasonable distance everyone from WMPD is coming.

As for them making stops in FLPD jurisdiction, I'm sure that isn't where it originated. It doesn't take long to be outside the Wilton Manors borders.

JimmyMcNulty
02-05-2008, 03:15 PM
The guys at WMPD are for the most part are great people. You can be guaranteed when the shitza hits the fan, WMPD is rolling to help. Granted they don't have many officers on the road, but when you are in trouble the only thing that matters is that someone is coming and you can bet that as long as it is within a reasonable distance everyone from WMPD is coming.

As for them making stops in FLPD jurisdiction, I'm sure that isn't where it originated. It doesn't take long to be outside the Wilton Manors borders.
What a great opportunity to share the LEO love (and I don't mean a certain shift 1 officer's obsession with canis familiaris). This is what this website was made for, not sniping at each other and our mothers.

I, too, have nothing against WMPD. Small dept's can have great officers, just like bigger dept's. In fact, cut em some slack: The smaller the PD, the more the city is likely to micromanage. And it's not like we ever follow a car into Plantation / Lauderhood / BSO-land before lighting em up... :roll:

So yeah, good times, WMPD. Good times indeed.

02-05-2008, 04:25 PM

Will they come into Fort Lauderdale on request if a FLPD officer needs help and they are nearby?

02-06-2008, 12:24 AM
Worked with a Sgt from WMPD, and don't let all the Wilton Manors talk fool you, he knew how to kick ass and take names and I would take him as a 10-94 anyday.

02-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Worked with a Sgt from WMPD, and don't let all the Wilton Manors talk fool you, he knew how to kick ass and take names and I would take him as a 10-94 anyday.

Good sh1t!

02-06-2008, 03:35 AM

Will they come into Fort Lauderdale on request if a FLPD officer needs help and they are nearby?

Not only will they back you up, they'll send their drug K-9 anywhere in the city when our sorry department has no dogs working.

02-06-2008, 06:04 AM

Really I thought BSO helped you with K9

Not only will they back you up, they'll send their drug K-9 anywhere in the city when our sorry department has no dogs working.

02-06-2008, 06:05 AM

Really, I thought BSO helped you with k9

02-06-2008, 07:22 PM
I've never seen a BSO narcotics dog...ever. And I've never scene BSO apprehension help us out with anything....although Plantation does occasionally.
I don't believe WM has a 57 K9 right now, unfortunately one recently had to be put down b/c of illness.

02-07-2008, 01:52 AM
I've never seen a BSO narcotics dog...ever. And I've never scene BSO apprehension help us out with anything....although Plantation does occasionally.
I don't believe WM has a 57 K9 right now, unfortunately one recently had to be put down b/c of illness.

Huh I see

02-07-2008, 12:59 PM
DOES BSO EVEN HAVE A DOG PROGRAM ?

IF YOU DON'T EVEN TRY TO CATCH BAD GUYS WHY WOULD YOU NEED DOGS, CRIMINALS RULE BSO LAND. IA/PC WOULD BE GLUED TO EVERY BITE ITS UNPOLITE TO BITE.

02-07-2008, 03:53 PM
BSO in Cooper City has one

02-07-2008, 03:54 PM
Who is he? Can you say?

02-07-2008, 05:58 PM
Who is he? Can you say?

SGT Imma Breakyaballs

02-07-2008, 06:06 PM
I am a former WMPD officer and I have been back to visit several times as a ride-a-long. When I worked there I personally backed FLPD numerous times. I remember there was a riot and we were probably 5-6 miles outside Wilton Manors backing FLPD up. When I came back to visit I rode with several WMPD officers and I bet we spent most of the night backing up FLPD on an Agg31, a home invasion and the use of the WMPD 57 dog. Trust me when I say WMPD has your back.

I would also like to add that FLPD was always there for WMPD. When I was involved in a shooting FLPD sent everybody. D-1, D-2 and D-3 all responded, I still have a copy of the dispatch tape to prove it. I lost count how many times I called for a code-3 94 and was guaranteed to have at least 5-6 FLPD people responding.

This is the way it is supposed to be. It was a true honor working down there and working with all of you. Thanks again & be safe.

02-08-2008, 05:03 PM
I am a former WMPD officer and I have been back to visit several times as a ride-a-long. When I worked there I personally backed FLPD numerous times. I remember there was a riot and we were probably 5-6 miles outside Wilton Manors backing FLPD up. When I came back to visit I rode with several WMPD officers and I bet we spent most of the night backing up FLPD on an Agg31, a home invasion and the use of the WMPD 57 dog. Trust me when I say WMPD has your back.

I would also like to add that FLPD was always there for WMPD. When I was involved in a shooting FLPD sent everybody. D-1, D-2 and D-3 all responded, I still have a copy of the dispatch tape to prove it. I lost count how many times I called for a code-3 94 and was guaranteed to have at least 5-6 FLPD people responding.

This is the way it is supposed to be. It was a true honor working down there and working with all of you. Thanks again & be safe.

Love to hear this!!

Who needs BSO when you got WMPD backing you up!!!

02-08-2008, 05:10 PM

Love to hear this!!

Is this true or sarcasm?

02-09-2008, 06:02 PM

Love to hear this!!

YUP!

02-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Why are Broward Deputies always so angry?

02-09-2008, 08:27 PM

The itchy white shirts & the tight green pants would make anyone angry

02-09-2008, 08:58 PM

The itchy white shirts & the tight green pants would make anyone angry

hehehehe

03-16-2008, 07:03 AM
I like to say, that FLPD is the best and so is Wilton Maanors.
Please do not change, into the BSO. They have a big black eye.

Nothing has changed there. Just a extention of the torch being past from one corrupter to another.

Hell no to Bso. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :devil:

03-20-2008, 12:01 AM

Love to hear this!!

YUP!

Don't hate the players, hate the game.

Help is help, whatever color the uniform happens to be.

03-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Who is he? Can you say?

DR

03-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Who is he? Can you say?

Chief RP

03-21-2008, 01:43 AM
When I worked there I personally backed FLPD numerous times.

There wouldn’t be a reason why FLPD and WMPD shouldn’t cooperate with each other. I was a K9 handler for FLPD from 00 to 05 and I did many sniffs for WMPD. At the end of a long night we gota go home and come back to do the same $hit once more.

03-21-2008, 01:41 PM
You see what this was all about.
This is the same jerk that post WMPD oh it's so bad. My point is that this is FLPD so get back over to your board where it got old alreday. Move on, get another job. We have our own issues.

03-22-2008, 04:30 PM
flpd should just take over wilton manners. there town is in the middle of our city!

03-22-2008, 05:53 PM
flpd should just take over wilton manners. there town is in the middle of our city!

Wilton Manors should just take over flpd. there town is all around our city

03-24-2008, 07:12 PM

Wilton Manors should just take over flpd. there town is all around our city

:roll:

03-25-2008, 02:47 PM
Who is he? Can you say? Trust me It was not DR . He spent most of his time hanging out at the station watching TV. He was lazy and not so bright.

DR

03-29-2008, 02:28 AM
Why we are taking over Wilton Manors since its right in the middle of our city...we should do the same to Oakland Park.

03-29-2008, 11:56 AM
I'M FAT. IM SO UNCOMFY THIS WAY

03-29-2008, 07:44 PM
Who is he? Can you say? Trust me It was not DR . He spent most of his time hanging out at the station watching TV. He was lazy and not so bright.

DR

Is this true? Not to hear him tell it anyway....

03-31-2008, 01:17 AM
Why we are taking over Wilton Manors since its right in the middle of our city...we should do the same to Oakland Park.

:shock:

03-31-2008, 03:42 PM

DR

oh, its true.

03-31-2008, 04:01 PM

It is kinda weird that they have towns right in the middle of our city...gota agree with that

04-01-2008, 09:48 PM
[quote="Anonymous":14b2vlp5]Worked with a Sgt from WMPD, and don't let all the Wilton Manors talk fool you, he knew how to kick ass and take names and I would take him as a 10-94 anyday.

DR

oh, its true.[/quote:14b2vlp5]

Can you tell me more?

04-02-2008, 03:49 AM

It is kinda weird that they have towns right in the middle of our city...gota agree with that

yes