PDA

View Full Version : M. Gage

02-04-2008, 07:00 AM
Does anyone know where he went to?

02-05-2008, 10:29 PM
I doubt that anyone cares.

02-06-2008, 06:03 AM
I doubt that anyone cares.
I was inquiring, but thanks just the same.

02-07-2008, 07:04 AM
I sure dont miss that clown!

02-07-2008, 02:12 PM
I sure dont miss that clown!
Can anyone elaborate?

03-10-2008, 09:32 PM
he is into acting in the Tampa area.

03-11-2008, 02:18 PM

Really? He's not in Broward anymore?

03-13-2008, 12:02 AM

Nope...he moved away to be an actor

03-13-2008, 12:16 AM

Nope...he moved away to be an actor

Seriously? Ok, I didn't know that. Broadway next?

03-14-2008, 02:15 AM
No not broadway...maybe the highway. The further he gets away from FL and police work the better

03-14-2008, 10:34 PM
No not broadway...maybe the highway. The further he gets away from FL and police work the better

Wasn't he ok though, in NMB?

03-15-2008, 12:11 PM
he was horrible...no one liked him. he was demeaning, micromanaging, had no people skills, he suspected everyone of everything, you couldn't trust him and he had no personality. Other than that i guess he was ok

03-15-2008, 12:18 PM
he was horrible...no one liked him. he was demeaning, micromanaging, had no people skills, he suspected everyone of everything, you couldn't trust him and he had no personality. Other than that i guess he was ok

Ok, I only worked with him when he was a detective, but that was ions ago. :-)

03-15-2008, 10:31 PM
You know what? I was not a fan of Gage, but it seems to me that it is quite cowardly to anonymously post disparaging comments about a man in such a forum. Again, I recognize he doesn't have a fan club (nor am I suggesting that does he deserves one) but perhaps the best way to show that you "are a better man" by demonstrating it even during times when you can hide behind the cloak of anonymity and run your mouths like little old ladies.

Just think about that fellow brothers and sisters. Don't we have enough people throwing crap at us day in and day out? No matter how many years I do this job, I continually find myself surprised by the amount of backstabbing and rumor mongering that we do to each other as cops. Yeah, Gage did not demonstrate that he was part of the brotherhood on more than one occasion, but does that give us license to do the same and remain “better” in our own minds?

Stay safe and think about what I’ve said here.

03-16-2008, 10:57 AM
You know what? I was not a fan of Gage, but it seems to me that it is quite cowardly to anonymously post disparaging comments about a man in such a forum. Again, I recognize he doesn't have a fan club (nor am I suggesting that does he deserves one) but perhaps the best way to show that you "are a better man" by demonstrating it even during times when you can hide behind the cloak of anonymity and run your mouths like little old ladies.

Just think about that fellow brothers and sisters. Don't we have enough people throwing crap at us day in and day out? No matter how many years I do this job, I continually find myself surprised by the amount of backstabbing and rumor mongering that we do to each other as cops. Yeah, Gage did not demonstrate that he was part of the brotherhood on more than one occasion, but does that give us license to do the same and remain “better” in our own minds?

Point well taken, but actually, at this point, I am considered probably a little old lady

03-16-2008, 07:04 PM
Well granny - get ur gun, its time to go to work and prove that we are as important as our firefighter friends. :roll:

03-16-2008, 08:44 PM
ur point is well taken; and in a pefect world you would be correct. This man has spewed so much poison during his career he deserves to get some back.

I'm done...

03-27-2008, 09:07 PM
always an A$$hole, even at NMB. Maybe it was a size thing with him. Always treated people like crap!

03-28-2008, 10:38 PM
always an A$$hole, even at NMB. Maybe it was a size thing with him. Always treated people like crap!

Did you used to work with him at NMB, too?

03-29-2008, 08:51 PM
Many moons ago ! Was not sorry to see him leave !

03-29-2008, 09:48 PM
It was many moons ago for me, too...what are your initials, may I ask?

03-29-2008, 10:01 PM

Around what years did you work at NMB?

04-07-2008, 12:28 AM
Before he became a "Berger " boy he was a pretty good street cop from what I've heard from others I have spoken to. But when Berger made him a Major he changed complety. Lost any friends he had made., or had.

05-04-2008, 04:41 AM

very nice. but didn't you sign on as a guest also. :shock:

07-20-2008, 07:25 PM
M. Gage = DOO SH BAG! Hopefully he will become very ill and suffer an agonizing 7 year bout with an unknown disease, kinda like we did at the BBPD.

07-30-2008, 10:45 PM

I absolutely 100% can't stand the person. I would call him a man but he surely was very short (no pun intended) of being a man.

11-28-2008, 11:25 PM

I absolutely 100% can't stand the person. I would call him a man but he surely was very short (no pun intended) of being a man.

I think I saw him on a TV show recently. It sure looked like him anyway. I guess his acting career really did take off. More power to him.

12-25-2008, 12:43 PM
The only positive thing about Gauge's reign over BBPD was knowing Immler would take over eventually. His leadership couldn't have come sooner

03-22-2009, 03:23 AM

I think I saw him on a TV show recently. It sure looked like him anyway. I guess his acting career really did take off. More power to him.

I was told he is doing well in his acting career. Does anybody know where or what he is doing lately?

06-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Maybe it's easier for someone with no personality to act...they're like a blank slate! BTW-thank's for my "termination without cause" Gage. I wouldn't have gone on to bigger and better (and more lucrative) things without your "push" in the right direction.

Bart Got a Room Cast
Steven Kaplan as Danny Stein
William H. Macy as Ernie Stein
Cheryl Hines as Beth Stein
Chad Jaian Williams as Bart Beeber
Alia Shawkat as Camille
Ashley Benson as Alice
Jon Polito as Bob
Lynna Baculo as Prom Date
Mike Benitez as Chauffeur
Carrie Drazek as Diane
Marshall B. Gage as Mr. Carr
Brandon Hardesty as Craig
Kate Karpinski as Hotel Clerk
Sam E. Goldberg as Ice Cream Customer
Michael Mantell as Dr. Goodson
Katie McCellan as Gertie
Kate Micucci as Abby Marcus
Margot Moreland as Mrs. Hogan
Tyler O'Campo as Brittney Goodson
Brittney Winton as Debbie Yang

07-09-2009, 12:54 AM
Maybe it's easier for someone with no personality to act...they're like a blank slate! BTW-thank's for my "termination without cause" Gage. I wouldn't have gone on to bigger and better (and more lucrative) things without your "push" in the right direction.

Bart Got a Room Cast
Steven Kaplan as Danny Stein
William H. Macy as Ernie Stein
Cheryl Hines as Beth Stein
Chad Jaian Williams as Bart Beeber
Alia Shawkat as Camille
Ashley Benson as Alice
Jon Polito as Bob
Mike Benitez as Chauffeur
Carrie Drazek as Diane
Marshall B. Gage as Mr. Carr
Brandon Hardesty as Craig
Kate Karpinski as Hotel Clerk
Sam E. Goldberg as Ice Cream Customer
Michael Mantell as Dr. Goodson
Katie McCellan as Gertie
Kate Micucci as Abby Marcus
Margot Moreland as Mrs. Hogan
Tyler O'Campo as Brittney Goodson
Brittney Winton as Debbie Yang

Wow, I see he did make it to the big time. I guess it didn't hurt that this movie was filmed in Hollywood, FL..... He was also in Mean Season, right?