PDA

View Full Version : new zone structure...

02-04-2008, 04:15 AM
Ok, with shift picks around the corner... why screw up a good system? Like always... leaving everything for the last minute, and poor planing. Any thoughts on this new area configuration?

02-04-2008, 04:38 PM
got to admit some of the zones had to be re-configured anyway. no one likes change but maybe in the end it'll be a more proficient system. we'll see right.

02-04-2008, 11:19 PM
Yup. You'll see how some of us like to screw everyone else over.

02-07-2008, 03:35 PM

Looks like it is going to come down to the sargents paying attention and each of us watching the calls. I dont think there are many of us who will intentionally screw our squadmate and those who do will be found out very fastly with this system. I think it is a good idea.

02-08-2008, 03:32 AM

Looks like it is going to come down to the sargents paying attention and each of us watching the calls. I dont think there are many of us who will intentionally screw our squadmate and those who do will be found out very fastly with this system. I think it is a good idea.

You must be relatively new in this department.
First off, not all sergeants pay attention to calls. Some just don't listen because they could care less. Others, are busy doing something else and are unable to hear every call.
And secondly, if you don't know who the screwers are already you will continue being the screwee.
I'm not trying to slander you in any way, just letting you know that nothing will change. It may work for a short while. And just as the Admin. begins to pat themselves on the back for another great idea, the screwers will have the whole thing figured out. Remember it's not if it will happen, but when it will happen. We already know who earns their paychecks, and who's just here to collect one.