PDA

View Full Version : Drugs are bad M'kay

02-04-2008, 12:25 AM
Welcome to the big time sweety. Check out these bond amounts.

http://sheriff.org/apps/arrest/details.cfm?ID=170701399

02-04-2008, 01:02 AM
I dont know the circumstances but its a good bet that she was holding it or delivering the ecstacy for someone else. Its probabaly also a good bet she will turn on the guy whose drugs it was so she would get a lighter sentence. Maybe the judge thought it would be best that she stayed in jail so she dont get whacked by the drug dealer. She's kinda cute, where did I leave that extra half a million I had .......

02-04-2008, 07:09 AM
oh wait so we do have a VIN unit?

02-04-2008, 01:14 PM
Patrol made the arrest I am sure LOL

02-04-2008, 02:30 PM
Name one big arrest the VIN unit has made. I guess its enough to drive around in a Ford Explorer and look cool with a gun strapped to thier thigh that they dont have to make arrests. Total BS. George Pierson, yeah you are a nice guy, but retire already. Your pension is not going to get any bigger. You already are going to get 100%, If he was on the road he would of been gone already.

02-05-2008, 12:01 AM
I dont know the circumstances but its a good bet that she was holding it or delivering the ecstacy for someone else. Its probabaly also a good bet she will turn on the guy whose drugs it was so she would get a lighter sentence. Maybe the judge thought it would be best that she stayed in jail so she dont get whacked by the drug dealer. She's kinda cute, where did I leave that extra half a million I had .......

The bond amounts are pre-set. The judge had nothing to do with it. Trafficking drugs is bad MmmKay.

02-05-2008, 12:41 AM

The bond amounts are pre-set. The judge had nothing to do with it. Trafficking drugs is bad MmmKay.MmmKay

02-06-2008, 10:47 PM
This should be an easy question for some of you to answer. If these pills are exstacy how many grams is just one pill? Just curious. Thanks

Uniform352
02-06-2008, 11:37 PM
This should be an easy question for some of you to answer. If these pills are exstacy how many grams is just one pill? Just curious. Thanks

I would think because pills vary in size you'd have to weigh them. I don't know if the statue just looks at the number of pills. The pills aren't pure MDMA and have a lot of filler but with drug laws it's all taken into consideration. If you ever have someone try to flush cocaine or some other drug down the toilet or down the sink there will still be residue in the bowl and/or pipes. If you're serious about getting them you need to video tape you collecting the water from the bowl or taking apart the pipe and getting the water from the water trap. If you test the water and it's come up positive for the drug then you use the total weight of the all the water in the bowl or all of the water in the pipe for the amount you charge them with. On a separate note, if you have a person who has baggies with a substance or pills packaged for sale and you test the substance and it comes back negative for any controlled substance you can still arrest them under 817.564 Imitation controlled substances defined; possession and distribution prohibited which is a 3rd degree felony.

02-07-2008, 05:16 AM
Hey 352, how would you prove the distribution part of the element of the crime. You must prove that they were intending to pass it off as a drug. That’s mostly used for undercover stings. Here is better advice. If you don't know for sure, impound it, send it to the lab, and if it comes back positive for 57 do a NIC PC. And still I don't think neither of us answered the above question..

Uniform352
02-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Hey 352, how would you prove the distribution part of the element of the crime. You must prove that they were intending to pass it off as a drug. That’s mostly used for undercover stings. Here is better advice. If you don't know for sure, impound it, send it to the lab, and if it comes back positive for 57 do a NIC PC. And still I don't think neither of us answered the above question..

I believe the statue reads distribution/sale. So long as it's packaged for sale, ie in several baggies, and is designed to look like a controlled substance it meets the elements. It surprised me as well but according to the instructor and case law it's a valid arrest.

With regards to the MDMA question, based on how the statue is written it's based on total weight of the pill or powder found and not per pill. Even with possession of legend drugs without prescription it's by weight and not by pill. For example it takes about seven (7) Oxycodone 10/20/40mg pills to equal 1 gram or two (2) Oxycodone 160mg pills to equal 1 gram. As pills come in different sizes you have to go by the weight of the pill and not the number of pills.

02-08-2008, 12:13 AM
WOW People getting along and passing good information. Finally a post thats not a BYATCH fest.

02-09-2008, 03:08 AM
Well! thats how the 235 rolls.

Uniform352
02-09-2008, 12:16 PM
Well! thats how the 235 rolls.

Pare (Boca biatch) ......... h*** lol

02-22-2008, 06:50 PM
statute not statue

02-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Good Arrest! We need more of them!

02-24-2008, 11:03 PM
statute not statue

after getting helpful info you ***** about a word get a life you loser

02-25-2008, 09:43 PM

I believe the statue reads distribution/sale. So long as it's packaged for sale, ie in several baggies, and is designed to look like a controlled substance it meets the elements. It surprised me as well but according to the instructor and case law it's a valid arrest.

With regards to the MDMA question, based on how the statue is written it's based on total weight of the pill or powder found and not per pill. Even with possession of legend drugs without prescription it's by weight and not by pill. For example it takes about seven (7) Oxycodone 10/20/40mg pills to equal 1 gram or two (2) Oxycodone 160mg pills to equal 1 gram. As pills come in different sizes you have to go by the weight of the pill and not the number of pills.

AND THE SPONTANEOUS UTTERANCES U MORON

02-26-2008, 11:55 AM

Wow you're right, how can I forget that everyone we arrest spontaneously utters a confession. Thanks for showing me my ignorance and your vastly superior knowledge of how police work should be done. Do you have any other obscure bits of information such as your revelation of spontaneous utterances that the rest of us are unaware of?

Uniform352
02-26-2008, 11:59 AM

Wow you're right, how can I forget that everyone we arrest spontaneously utters a confession. Thanks for showing me my ignorance and your vastly superior knowledge of how police work should be done. Do you have any other obscure bits of information such as your revelation of spontaneous utterances that the rest of us are unaware of?

Go ahead please enlighten us with your wisdom.