PDA

View Full Version : oral board schedule

02-03-2008, 05:10 PM
does anyone have an idea on how often fdle holds the oral board/physical fitness test, and when they are scheduled for in the next few months?

has anyone else recieved the initial telephone interview, and are currently waiting to schedule the oral board?

02-03-2008, 06:22 PM
does anyone have an idea on how often fdle holds the oral board/physical fitness test, and when they are scheduled for in the next few months?

has anyone else recieved the initial telephone interview, and are currently waiting to schedule the oral board?

ACADEMY is coming up it should be soon

02-04-2008, 08:32 AM
Can someone reply reference what was asked during the phone interview?

Also, If offered a job does FDLE pay for moving cost to the first duty location?

Finally, how much would have to be paid back to FDLE if the new hire left with in the two year agreement?

Thanks

02-04-2008, 02:37 PM
Telephone interview?? When did we lower our standards to include a telephone interview?

FDLE does not pay for your move. I think the amount they try to scare you into if you leave before two years is around $10k.

Remember...you're trying to come to work for the State....there is no money here....run away to somewhere else

02-04-2008, 05:04 PM
Lima is correct

And good posting Lima!

02-04-2008, 06:46 PM
Lima Unit,

First off, thanks for the reply!

From what I am reading and hearing, FDLE does a telephone interview before they ask someone to come in person. I was wondering what they wanted to know during that conversation.

-g98765

02-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Lima Unit,

First off, thanks for the reply!

From what I am reading and hearing, FDLE does a telephone interview before they ask someone to come in person. I was wondering what they wanted to know during that conversation.

-g98765

They ask about your past jobs and why you like FDLE

02-04-2008, 07:23 PM
Did they cut out the regional interview that the ASAC's use to do? Which use to be the first interview you got, after your packet was reviewed by HR.

02-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Did they cut out the regional interview that the ASAC's use to do? Which use to be the first interview you got, after your packet was reviewed by HR.

ya its phone then to TALLY

02-05-2008, 02:57 AM
Phone interview, PT, Oral Board, Psych, Med, BI....academy if successful in process.