PDA

View Full Version : Yes he does...

02-01-2008, 09:58 PM
I would like to be the first to thank our retarded govenor for making yet another attempt to screw the good guys. I hope that 240 extra dollars is worth ALOT of good people.... Sad...

So will this mean cut backs next year to where we will loose people?

02-05-2008, 11:50 PM
and if you read the fineprint you will see that there is not a 3% cap on the HSE bill, there is a 10% cap and a clause that gives the state the right to elliminate HSE altogether. the State knows that if they offer us any money back our greed will blind us to ignorance. It worked. If you did not like getting a bonus this year i would imagin that you will not be pleased with next year. unless we aply for a federal grant to get the money we so desperately need. Stay the course brothers and sisters.

02-07-2008, 01:13 PM
and if you read the fineprint you will see that there is not a 3% cap on the HSE bill, there is a 10% cap and a clause that gives the state the right to elliminate HSE altogether. the State knows that if they offer us any money back our greed will blind us to ignorance. It worked. If you did not like getting a bonus this year i would imagin that you will not be pleased with next year. unless we aply for a federal grant to get the money we so desperately need. Stay the course brothers and sisters.

Dude, you have to have agrant writer that turns in grants... 3/4ths of Glades is run off of grants. Now they get paid more than us and benifit more from an actual grant writer (Major Potoff) than ours....

You would be amazed at the amount of grants we miss out on. And just for the record we are the lowest pai in our disctrict. :D