PDA

View Full Version : HIRING?

02-01-2008, 03:36 PM
When is the University going to be hiring non certified again?

02-02-2008, 09:04 PM
When is the University going to be hiring non certified again?

02-03-2008, 02:21 AM
Lets see you are a cross trained corrections officer who has a shady past and cant get hired by a real deaprtment.

02-03-2008, 05:20 AM
Take it from me this is not the Department that you want to start a Career with. Until the University and the Police Administration starts treating their Officer's like real officers instead of Security officers, this department is not recommended!

Try City of Miami or Hallandale Beach Police. Anywhere but here! You will be under I/A Investigation for something as simple as to why you didn't respond fast enough to an open door call or that a staff or student complains that you’re doing your job like a REAL POLICE OFFICER.

I don't mean to sound disgruntle but just keeping it real. You won't be hired because of your integrity or loyalty or that you will make an excellent officer to the Department but how well you can open doors and KISS the University A$%. This Department does not support their officers instead they find ways to F&$% U!!

02-03-2008, 05:47 AM
Lets see you are a cross trained corrections officer who has a shady past and cant get hired by a real deaprtment.

negative

02-03-2008, 05:48 AM
Take it from me this is not the Department that you want to start a Career with. Until the University and the Police Administration starts treating their Officer's like real officers instead of Security officers, this department is not recommended!

Try City of Miami or Hallandale Beach Police. Anywhere but here! You will be under I/A Investigation for something as simple as to why you didn't respond fast enough to an open door call or that a staff or student complains that you’re doing your job like a REAL POLICE OFFICER.

I don't mean to sound disgruntle but just keeping it real. You won't be hired because of your integrity or loyalty or that you will make an excellent officer to the Department but how well you can open doors and KISS the University A$%. This Department does not support their officers instead they find ways to F&$% U!!

:shock: