PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

02-01-2008, 02:45 PM
Just wanted to say thank you for giving us Hilden, he is a good cop and not affraid to speak his mind. Unlike some cops out there he is proactive and doesn't just come to work to collect a pay check and hide under the radar all day. I went to a bike school with Chris Williams and Craig from Punta Gorda and they were speaking highly of PG and were trying to get me to come over. Thank god I didn't with all this negative moral going on and no unity between you all. You guys need to look out for each other and take care of each other. We are all brothers and sisters and need to stay strong. I know that I will get bashed for writing this but thats fine. I am happy where I am and would not change anything for the world. Good luck to all of you and hopefully you get a good Chief like we have. Someone who cares about the staff and looks out for his people. If you have that then everyone is happy and there is not as much back stabbing and butt kissing going on.

02-02-2008, 03:18 AM
Nice entry Jason....but no cigar.

Asta la vista

ofcevil
02-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Wasn't me. Did I ever work with C. Williams? No I didn't! I have no problem putting my name in here. YOu all know me as ofcevil. I don't need to build myself up.

I do see that you all are still afraid to put your names though. Oh wait thats right, admin banned you all from this site!

02-04-2008, 09:10 PM
Jason, I bet your happier in Winter Garden away from these butt kissers and back stabbers. Sounds like there is no unity between anyone at Punta Gorda. That's probably why everyone stays a couple years and then decides to better themselves.

02-05-2008, 01:19 AM
hey officer evil (appropriate name by the way), do you like sending yourself messages to look like you are more popular than you are? Why are you back talking to us...no friends in Winter Garden? Loser.

02-05-2008, 01:57 AM
Hi, I'm Officer Evil. I am a miserable sort and I cause trouble no matter where I go. That's why I am the traveling cop.

It's never my fault, mind you. I am a victim of bad people and administrations where ever I work. I don't understand why, because I am pretty much the perfect cop.

Granted, I will sleep with whomever and whereever I can, but hey, that shouldn't affect the job.

I miss having my loyal and faithful Sergeant to cry to. Going to his house on duty was helpful because we could complain to each other about how the world is so unfair to us. As I said before, we are victims you see.

Maybe one day I'll get a break and someone will appreciate me for what I am. Then again, maybe they won't. Take care.

ofcevil
02-05-2008, 03:41 PM
Hi, I'm Officer Evil. I am a miserable sort and I cause trouble no matter where I go. That's why I am the traveling cop.

It's never my fault, mind you. I am a victim of bad people and administrations where ever I work. I don't understand why, because I am pretty much the perfect cop.

Granted, I will sleep with whomever and whereever I can, but hey, that shouldn't affect the job.

I miss having my loyal and faithful Sergeant to cry to. Going to his house on duty was helpful because we could complain to each other about how the world is so unfair to us. As I said before, we are victims you see.

Maybe one day I'll get a break and someone will appreciate me for what I am. Then again, maybe they won't. Take care.

That's funny and almost completely true.
I'm not miserable...anymore. You're right though I did cause trouble, but it was mostly through doing my job. And yes a lot of it was my fault. No I don't feel I was a victim. If I did I would've made a bigger deal out of it. Although I do feel the administration is somewhat to blame. You get on there bad side and there is no way out.

ANd what I do in my personal life should be no concern of whomever you are. You probably are someone that isn't quite as innocent as you may think or lead people to believe. Trust me a lot of dirt flies around the department.

I never really went to my Sergeant's house on duty, especially since he lived out of PG. But it was nice having a sergeant you could talk to and trust.

Like I have said before and always will....Good luck to all of you and I hope you all see the light before its too late.

Remember it must have been bad if JWood, Mr. and Mrs. C. Williams, Maylor, Pufahl... all left. Do you need more names??????

Take care all!

02-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Don't even try to put yourself in their class. They left for the right reasons - you didn't.

See ya

02-06-2008, 01:52 AM
Amist all the crap, he said she said BS, rumors and misdirection, I remember us having some really good times. Read these post with a degree of knowledge that some people are just sh*t stirrers. :!: [/b]

ofcevil
02-06-2008, 04:50 AM
Finally, someone willing to put an identifiable username. You are right, there were good times. Maybe one day there could be a few more. TAke care bro!

02-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Hey evil, I thought you said take care. Doesn't that mean goodbye?

02-07-2008, 12:38 AM
Amist all the crap, he said she said BS, rumors and misdirection, I remember us having some really good times. Read these post with a degree of knowledge that some people are just sh*t stirrers. :!: [/b]

Feel free to go with him

02-07-2008, 03:10 AM
Thanks for the props evil :idea:

02-08-2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the props evil :idea:

Thats so sweet

02-09-2008, 02:31 AM
Please go away and stop bothering us at the punta gorda police dept. I asked nice.

ofcevil
02-09-2008, 02:34 AM
Last time I checked you people started all this. Sorry if I feel I need to defend myself.

02-09-2008, 02:37 AM
Jason you are to blame, no one else. You can not get along with others and when you were a kid you had to play in the sandbox by yourself. Although you may be happy now, you wont be for long.

Dont worry we wont forget you for a while. For the short time that you were here you made plenty of enemies and left many bad impressions. Hopefully you will stay off of our message board. We almost forgot your name and then bammm you show up again.

betterinblue
02-09-2008, 02:45 AM
I am truly, truly, dispointed to see our site going in the same direction as CCSO's. Are you guys all telling me that we have nothing better to talk about than people who don't work here anymore? And if we are going to talk about ex-employees, why can't we talk about Jwood and post that we hope he is doing better, and wish him well? That is POSITIVE. That is what we should be as a department. It does no one any good to be so negative about everything. It only hurts yourself because you dwell on it, and the person you are attacking because they deal with the repercussions of what you say.

02-09-2008, 02:49 AM
Ya but blue we just want azz face to go away. Is that asking to muck??

betterinblue
02-09-2008, 02:51 AM
an angry animal won't lie still if you keep poking it with a stick!

02-09-2008, 02:52 AM
Ya but if you poke it enough it will die.

ofcevil
02-09-2008, 03:02 AM
You're right. I'm tired of playing childish games. JWood is one of my best friends and I hope he is ok. I don't want to be in my early 30's and deal with what he is dealing with. Like I said before Good luck to you all. If anyone has any issues with me, well I'm sorry to hear that and well tough you'll just have to deal with it. I did have fun in PG for a while and I did make a few friends and as well as a few enemies. I left for several reasons and this is one of them.

If you want you can all tell me how you feel about me face to face. I'll be down for court on Wednesday. I'm sure no one will man up though.

I like how you say my name just showed up on your message board. Seems to me that, whoever you are, you put it there.

O by the way in case you didn't know JWood, Pufahl and others left because they didn't want to deal with crap like this.

JWood (although I know you don't log on to this site) feel better bro. See ya soon.

02-09-2008, 12:27 PM
Hey Jason what are you a tough guy now? Stop while your ahead and go away. Your a freakin woose

ofcevil
02-09-2008, 01:17 PM
I never said I was a tough guy. I just am man enough to say stuff to someones face. You can't even Identify yourself. So who really, as you put it, is the woose?

02-09-2008, 07:19 PM
everyone knows you were the worse when it came to talking crap behind someones back. End of discussion go away