PDA

View Full Version : They are dropping like flies

02-01-2008, 05:50 AM
I hear that one agents resigned today in Miami, One in WPB, and the Key West Lieutenant. Also hear that the new hire, DS friend is backing out, fed up, rumor has it the the PB captain told the chief that she didn;t want another lazy retiree in her office, that she heard this guy was real lazy. Ohhhh DSis going to be so mad at you capt. By the way the new hire, according to others that have worked with him was far from lazy, I guess she didn't want him around, afraid he might be a pipleine to Drago.

02-01-2008, 12:15 PM
Tales from In-Service should be posted on the "Tattle Tale Forum."

02-07-2008, 12:33 AM
You guys really amaze us all with your bogus BS

02-08-2008, 06:18 AM
PB Bogus my ass, thats why Oconner had a start date of next week and turned the job down. And the reasons stated is exactly what he told Drago.

03-22-2008, 12:14 AM
I hear that one agents resigned today in Miami, One in WPB, and the Key West Lieutenant. Also hear that the new hire, DS friend is backing out, fed up, rumor has it the the PB captain told the chief that she didn;t want another lazy retiree in her office, that she heard this guy was real lazy. Ohhhh DSis going to be so mad at you capt. By the way the new hire, according to others that have worked with him was far from lazy, I guess she didn't want him around, afraid he might be a pipleine to Drago.

Looks like we lost another great agent today in Gainesville, great job keep up the good work..

03-22-2008, 12:25 AM

Looks like we lost another great agent today in Gainesville, great job keep up the good work..

People come and people go..........so what! When are you leaving?!

03-22-2008, 12:59 AM

Wow, Great attitude and we wonder why people are leaving? I would love to work next to you, that must be a real treat..

03-23-2008, 12:58 AM

Wow, Great attitude and we wonder why people are leaving? I would love to work next to you, that must be a real treat..

I agree too! People come and peolple go...really....so what?

03-23-2008, 10:04 PM
People come and peolple go...really....so what?

This sounds like admin talking and that's the problem with ABT. Nobody cares that we have higher turnover than most departments. People come here to get investigative experience and then leave. If you enjoy training new people every 6 months and loosing talented people to other agencies then keep up the don't care attitude.

03-23-2008, 10:37 PM
People come and peolple go...really....so what?

This sounds like admin talking and that's the problem with ABT. Nobody cares that we have higher turnover than most departments. People come here to get investigative experience and then leave. If you enjoy training new people every 6 months and loosing talented people to other agencies then keep up the don't care attitude.

I agree, this place treats new agents like Sh#t.. Shame on you, these people bring alot to the table but these SLUGS try and push them out..
You never know , you might learn something that will save your life!!