PDA

View Full Version : Suckin A$$ in Staff

01-31-2008, 07:13 PM
good one TS-that was brilliant-with your new look, pretty soon you'll be preaching how goatees are unprofessional.

01-31-2008, 09:06 PM
They do look like crap, if you want one go to Wilton Manors or Miami Beach. That says it all, do they have that crap in the military NO ! You bunch of PU$$y's

01-31-2008, 09:20 PM
That says it all, do they have that crap in the military NO ! You bunch of PU$$y's

AND YOUR POINT IS? FOR ONE THING MIAMI BEACH IS A GREAT DEPARTMENT. YOUR JUST JEALOUS CUZ YOU CAN'T GROW ONE!!!!!!!!!

02-05-2008, 08:56 PM
Are patrol officers able to wear goatees in Miami beach?

02-05-2008, 09:27 PM
No, not anymore, HERAH! is an idiot who can't grow a goatee.

04-28-2008, 04:00 PM
its true!----today at monday staff meeting the chief confrimed that tony sanchez was the right supervisor for motors.

chief likes tony and his OCD behavior.

BEST PERSON FOR THE JOB WHY?

IS THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES.
LOOKS THE BEST ON A MOTOR.
IS THE BEST MOTORCYCLE RIDER.
HE'S THE BEST AT TRAFFIC.
ALL THE GIRLS AT THE STATION THINK HE'S THE BEST.
LOOKS THE BEST IN A UNIFORM.
SHINES THE LEATHER THE BEST.
IS IN THE BEST SHAPE.

ETC! :wink:

04-28-2008, 09:43 PM
Listen up I say, all you haters hate TS because he does his job to the fullest, he oozes with integrity, he's damn good lookin, he's the best at doing what he does when he does what he does :? . Did I mention he looks good. Oh and he has a sweet Magnum PI Mustache (1982 circa) :lol: Regards, The Beav

05-02-2008, 12:44 PM
Hey you guys can't have goatees anymore?

05-03-2008, 02:41 PM
Listen up I say, all you haters hate TS because he does his job to the fullest, he oozes with integrity, he's darn good lookin, he's the best at doing what he does when he does what he does :? . Did I mention he looks good. Oh and he has a sweet Magnum PI Mustache (1982 circa) :lol: Regards, The Beav

Beaver can't be my #1 fan, because I am my own #1 fan. No one loves me more than I love myself. Narcissus ain't got shit on me! Narcissus loathed himself compared to me! Melanie really lost out when she lost me, because I am the best looking and sexiest man on the entire face of the earth. Besides, the companionship of a dog is overrated. You can replace a dog, but you can never replace me. True dat!

I look good, don't I? I look damn good! Look how good I look. Looking this good should be a crime.

Anyway...keep spreading the gospel for me, Beaver. You are my #2 fan.

05-06-2008, 03:37 AM
:shock: