PDA

View Full Version : Slip and Fall Queen

01-31-2008, 12:15 PM
Can anyone please tell me why Davis Long still has a job? She ought to be ashamed to show her face around the PD, and someone in admin needs to show her lazy, worthless arse the door. It is beyond embarrassing that Dennis had half of his friggin' leg amputated and went back to work only three months later, and yet that lazy unethical goat got into a love tap fender bender and is still on light duty a year later...claiming soft tissue damage. She can't perform the physically demanding duties of a cop, yet she can perform the physcially demanding duties of a massage therapist??? After nearly a year of milking this, I'd have that lazy goat scrubbing toilets and urinals in the station to earn her light duty dollars. It makes me sick to look at her shameless face each time I walk into the station. She ought to be ashamed of herself, and rather than trying to scam our pension she ought to do the just and honorable thing and resign her position.

There is a light on in David Singer's office it seems...

01-31-2008, 04:08 PM
Who is this Davis Long that we speak of?

01-31-2008, 07:09 PM
Who was in charge of P&T and did her background. I heard she had similiar issues at MDCorrections. No bad feelings but she should resign as a PO and become a dispatcher. I feel bad for her cause she might be scared to work the road and this is her way out.

01-31-2008, 10:36 PM
She is not at all deserving of anyone's sympathy. No one forced her to apply to become a police officer, and if she is genuinely afraid of the job and feels that she is not fit for duty then the correct response is not to lie and cheat and scam the system. If she is doing as you say, pretending to be hurt to avoid working the road, then she is a thief and a liar.

Either way, she needs to do the right thing and resign. I for one wouldn't feel comfortable working with someone of her caliber. I need to know that the officer covering my back on the road is not as weak and as fragile as wet toilet paper. I need to know that the officer covering my back is strong enough and courageous enough to fight to save my life. If a little fender bender causes her to become this incapacitated, then what would a hard punch in the nose do to her?

01-31-2008, 11:19 PM
If she is working and doing other things, thats easy to catch and say ADIOS too ! Does someone have the balls to do it though !

02-01-2008, 12:15 AM
They gave JG an altimatum, they shouldn't hesitate to do it to her, she only been here like 2 years and JG actually had an injury. Word is that someone (another female ofc.) on the scene of her 2mph fender bender (no damage) coached her into going to Aventura Hospital, cuz she originally said she was not injured. I think the new Chief will see whats going on and put a stop to it.

02-06-2008, 01:05 AM
What is/was her unit number?? Oh yeah 3-54!

02-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Davis-Long, one thing you should know is that while you walk through our hallways and through our station, people look at you in disgrace and disgust. You should take a look at somene like Coco who almost died in an accident and suffered severe body trauma and was back to work in something like 11 months. You should be ashamed of yourself that you have been out this long in a 5 mph rear ender with no damage. You should think about resigning since others have tried to scam out in disability, like yourself, and failed. Go back to corrections, we don't need people like you here.

02-06-2008, 08:16 PM
What a disgrace to the agency and humanity. The department has no cojones to do anything and that is the sad thing. I feel for anyone who actually suffers an injury, but to commit fraud is another. How does one be able to stand on their feet all day in school and physiclly exert themselves in school and not be able to hold a gun? Scammers like this are what kills our retirement/disability. Please, someone grow a pair and do something already for chirst sakes!

02-06-2008, 10:38 PM
Don't worry
She will soon be the Support Services Commander at Aventura, I hear there may an opening there soon.

02-06-2008, 11:53 PM
Davis-Long, YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

02-08-2008, 04:39 AM
That matter has been on Beverly Hobson's desk now for over 2 months. But since the officer in question is the right demographic, you know that very little if anything will be done. Just accept it and move on. Her uselessness doesn't affect the black ink on your blue slips so don't even sweat it.

02-08-2008, 12:17 PM
Another zero HR/BH, afraid to act quickly and move on. AH should have been the HR Director, she knows her stuff and has BALLS !

02-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Just accept it and move on. Her uselessness doesn't affect the black ink on your blue slips so don't even sweat it.

I beg to differ.

She is occuying a slot, meaning that the road is shorted by her continued presence. Officers can't get days off when the road is short, and others like MM are stuck working the road rather than moving to the available slot in Traffic because of her. Furthermore, if she manages to succeed in her bogus disability claim, it will hurt our pension. And what precedent is this going to set and how will that precedent hurt us in the future?

There are many good reasons to be concerned about this.

02-11-2008, 08:00 PM
I agree with Voice; I also wonder what our union thinks about such parasites working in the department and what actions are being taken? As defined in the dictionary the most accurate description of such individuals “a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.” How long has she been with the department anyways? She is hurting our pension, days off, ability to be in special units and the taxpayers of the city at the same time! If she does not have the ethics and the dignity to resign something should be done and quickly! This issue should be addressed.

Thank you! :evil:

02-11-2008, 09:36 PM
Go to a Law Dictionary and look up "Protected Classes"
This should make this very clear to you.

02-11-2008, 11:11 PM
Thats because BH is running NMB HR and doesnt have a CLUE ! Oh, No Balls !

02-12-2008, 01:17 AM
I guess it would be both, no clue and no balls. The department breeds poor moral and unethical behavior. The reason this slug is pulling this scam is cuz I'm sure someone has given her a clue on how to scam the system. If the department, including you Chief, would address this issue then maybe moral could be improved a little. That piece of s%$t doesn't even handle station reports. C'mon MO, I know your enjoying your overtime scam up there in communications but grow some balls and put those stripes to work and make her help the road by handling station reports. Midnights is paying alot of overtime for communications, aleviate some of that and place her there, give her a taste of what it's like to work.

02-12-2008, 09:37 PM
I guess it would be both, no clue and no balls. The department breeds poor moral and unethical behavior. The reason this slug is pulling this scam is cuz I'm sure someone has given her a clue on how to scam the system. If the department, including you Chief, would address this issue then maybe moral could be improved a little. That piece of s%$t doesn't even handle station reports. C'mon MO, I know your enjoying your overtime scam up there in communications but grow some balls and put those stripes to work and make her help the road by handling station reports. Midnights is paying alot of overtime for communications, aleviate some of that and place her there, give her a taste of what it's like to work.

EAT MORE F&^KING DOUGHNUTS YOU JELLYROLL!!!!! :evil: :twisted:

02-15-2008, 01:02 AM
I see no change has been made at the front desk. How can I get on on that scam? I only have another 12 years until retirement so is it possible for me to milk a bogus claim for that long?

02-15-2008, 06:54 AM
PUT NELSON REYES ON THE TASK HE LIKES SCREWING OFFICERS OVER

02-15-2008, 09:51 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

04-23-2008, 12:23 AM
is she still working here? i havent seen her in like a year...

04-23-2008, 05:55 AM
Word is she got caught teaching a handcuffing class at Miami-dade college while out on her so-called injury, not sure what happened with that though. She also recently graduatred her "PHYSICAL" therapy class. Amazing, the biiaatch can teach a handcuffing class and go through a "PHYSICAL" therapy class, but she can't answer calls and all that goes with it. She's a piece of sshhhiiaaattttt.

04-26-2008, 01:57 AM
I don't care what you guys say, Margo gives one hell of a massage. She may not be a good cop but she can pull and twist my root any day. :devil: