PDA

View Full Version : LOL

01-31-2008, 12:15 AM
IS THAT LT THAT LOVES O.C. ING AND ARRESTING OFF DUTY COPS STILL WORKING THERE ?

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THIS JERK ?

01-31-2008, 06:07 AM
WOW!!! You're an idiot.

02-01-2008, 01:47 PM
YA IT WASN'T ME, I'VE HEARD 10-12 SEPARATE STORIES ABOUT YOU GUYS ARRESTING GOOD COPS WHO YOUR SCUM BAG BOUNCERS START FIGHTS WITH THEN YOU COVER FOR BY ARRESTING COPS, AND YOU HAVE AN LT THAT LIKES OC.ING THEM WHILE HANDCUFFED IN THE BACK SEAT, THEN CALL AROUND INTIMIDATING PEOPLE WHO TRY TO PULL REPORTS. ? DO PUBLIC RECORDS APPLY ? OR WHEN IT COMES TO THAT DO YOU PRETEND NOT TO BE A DEPT. SOME YOU NTA AND HAVE BEEN FIRED THE NEXT DAY. YOU ARE WORKING A NIGHT CLUB AREA / THIS MEANS YOU OWE OTHER JURISDICTIONS A BREAK ON THESE ISSUES. I GUESS WHEN THE NIGHT CLUB PROFITS DIRECTLY EFFECT YOUR CHECK YOU TRY T PREVENT SIUTS ON THEM IS THAT THE REASON. MAYBE THESE ISSUES HAVE BEEN FIXED I DON'T KNOW.

I WORK FOR A DEPT THAT HAS THE MOST NIGHT CLUBS IN BROWARD WE ALLOW COPS HAVE A LOT OF LEEWAY, WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE JOB STRESS DOES HAVE AN EFFECT ON BEHAVIOR WHEN OFF.

02-01-2008, 06:39 PM
YA IT WASN'T ME, I'VE HEARD 10-12 SEPARATE STORIES ABOUT YOU GUYS ARRESTING GOOD COPS WHO YOUR SCUM BAG BOUNCERS START FIGHTS WITH THEN YOU COVER FOR BY ARRESTING COPS, AND YOU HAVE AN LT THAT LIKES OC.ING THEM WHILE HANDCUFFED IN THE BACK SEAT, THEN CALL AROUND INTIMIDATING PEOPLE WHO TRY TO PULL REPORTS. ? DO PUBLIC RECORDS APPLY ? OR WHEN IT COMES TO THAT DO YOU PRETEND NOT TO BE A DEPT. SOME YOU NTA AND HAVE BEEN FIRED THE NEXT DAY. YOU ARE WORKING A NIGHT CLUB AREA / THIS MEANS YOU OWE OTHER JURISDICTIONS A BREAK ON THESE ISSUES. I GUESS WHEN THE NIGHT CLUB PROFITS DIRECTLY EFFECT YOUR CHECK YOU TRY T PREVENT SIUTS ON THEM IS THAT THE REASON. MAYBE THESE ISSUES HAVE BEEN FIXED I DON'T KNOW.

I WORK FOR A DEPT THAT HAS THE MOST NIGHT CLUBS IN BROWARD WE ALLOW COPS HAVE A LOT OF LEEWAY, WE UNDERSTAND THAT THE JOB STRESS DOES HAVE AN EFFECT ON BEHAVIOR WHEN OFF.

Nobody is above the law not even FOCK YOU. Let me guess FLPD no wonder you don't know how to act.

02-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Nobody is above the law not even FOCK YOU. Let me guess FLPD no wonder you don't know how to act.
My fiancé says you guys couldn't set a box around Renegade. (hope this doesn't hurt my chances for K-9)

02-04-2008, 05:21 PM

Sooooooo.... you HEARD 10-12 incidents! Must have some real good sources out there. Let me break it to ya, cops are let off the hook all the time out there, we are not monsters looking to ruin careers. BUT, when you go above and beyond stupidity.... breakin bottles over peoples heads and starting all out brawls.... you pay the price, no matter where you are or who you work for! (even in FtLiqourdale).
Your sources are bogus, just like your post. When you have facts, come chat... You arent the first, nor will you be the last to post this type of pre-meditated stupidity.

02-04-2008, 08:53 PM
[quote="FOCK YOU":2ospwhsz]YA IT WASN'T ME, I'VE HEARD 10-12 SEPARATE STORIES ABOUT YOU GUYS ARRESTING GOOD COPS WHO YOUR SCUM BAG BOUNCERS START FIGHTS WITH THEN YOU COVER FOR BY ARRESTING COPS, AND YOU HAVE AN LT THAT LIKES OC.ING THEM WHILE HANDCUFFED IN THE BACK SEAT, THEN CALL AROUND INTIMIDATING PEOPLE WHO TRY TO PULL REPORTS. ? DO PUBLIC RECORDS APPLY ? OR WHEN IT COMES TO THAT DO YOU PRETEND NOT TO BE A DEPT. SOME YOU NTA AND HAVE BEEN FIRED THE NEXT DAY. YOU ARE WORKING A NIGHT CLUB AREA / THIS MEANS YOU OWE OTHER JURISDICTIONS A BREAK ON THESE ISSUES. I GUESS WHEN THE NIGHT CLUB PROFITS DIRECTLY EFFECT YOUR CHECK YOU TRY T PREVENT SIUTS ON THEM IS THAT THE REASON. MAYBE THESE ISSUES HAVE BEEN FIXED I DON'T KNOW.

Sooooooo.... you HEARD 10-12 incidents! Must have some real good sources out there. Let me break it to ya, cops are let off the hook all the time out there, we are not monsters looking to ruin careers. BUT, when you go above and beyond stupidity.... breakin bottles over peoples heads and starting all out brawls.... you pay the price, no matter where you are or who you work for! (even in FtLiqourdale).
Your sources are bogus, just like your post. When you have facts, come chat... You arent the first, nor will you be the last to post this type of pre-meditated stupidity.[/quote:2ospwhsz] Slap, I agree with your post, However I've never heard of bottles being broken over heads, but I have knowledge of the fights. The few officers that have been arrested would not communicate with SPD. I don't think any of them were fired from their agencies, a few received suspensions and hopefully they learned a lesson. We don't know what happened to the officers brain that led him or her to do what they did, but a few that were arrested have come back and said how sorry they were for creating a problem. Officers go through a lot of stressful events and some of these events cause problematic encounters which cause things to go wrong and mistakes are made. Their departments have taken care of the officers and hopefully they have learned. Enjoyed reading your comment slap.