PDA

View Full Version : WAS LEWIS GOLFING?

01-31-2008, 12:05 AM
Here is something for the press to look up.

The question was asked
Why did it take over 24 hours for Chief Lewis to return to the city during a murder case from his golf outing

Well, look good and hard at his spending records at the golf resort? Room charges? Drinking? Better yet, look to see if he was truly there after putting in for the conference or did he leave early and fly to visit family in north carolina? Waiting for a flight may be the delay??

Worth looking into?

01-31-2008, 12:52 AM
Here is the website for the conference and its agenda. It started at 8:30am Saturday, January 12th and ran to 12:00pm Wednesday, January 16th.
http://www.fpca.com/mw2008agenda.htm

The abduction happens on Thursday, Jan. 17 and the NPPD issued an all points alert bulletin for Lee at 7:00pm.

So where was Lewis from 12:00pm Wednesday the 16th to late in the afternoon on the Friday the 18th?

Was he rubbing elbows with Bill Murry at his Murray Bros Caddy Shack
Bar and Grill?

Or was he in NC as asked by the last poster?

01-31-2008, 01:04 AM
who cares were he was. The bolo was put out at 5:02pm not 7pm. Get your facts straight.

01-31-2008, 01:06 AM
Hey northporter, do us all a favor and go room with Michael King!

01-31-2008, 08:06 AM
who cares were he was. The bolo was put out at 5:02pm not 7pm. Get your facts straight.

Hey great two more hours of notice that Lewis was gone from town and taking longer to return.
Thanks for adding more time to his missing from the PD during the incident.

01-31-2008, 10:38 AM

Hey great two more hours of notice that Lewis was gone from town and taking longer to return.
Thanks for adding more time to his missing from the PD during the incident.

It does not matter how long he was gone or that he was gone. Police Chiefs go to this conference every year. It still would not change the outcome. Chief Lewis did nothing wrong, I know it is hard for people like you Northporter to believe but it is fact. Your mission here has failed!

01-31-2008, 10:41 PM
Police Chiefs go to this conference every year. It still would not change the outcome. Chief Lewis did nothing wrong, I know it is hard for people like you Northporter to believe but it is fact. Your mission here has failed!

Jerk the conference ended 36 hrs before the incident. So I guess he did not feel neccesay to return back to town to do his job after the conference huh?

Just keep trying to cover for his lack of leadership and proffesionalism loser.

01-31-2008, 10:43 PM
Last thing loser, it does not take 24 hrs. to go from St. Augustine back to North Port.
That is if you were in a hurry to get back for the Lee case from there and not out of state.

01-31-2008, 11:12 PM
Golly gee BATMAN! Why don't ypu become our CHIEF. You seem to know everything there is to know!

02-01-2008, 01:04 AM
Golly gee BATMAN! Why don't ypu become our CHIEF. You seem to know everything there is to know!

Well daaaaaaaa! It is obvious that you sure as he** don't have an idea what is going on in the department.

02-01-2008, 01:23 PM
[quote="Anonymous"]

Who can argue with such an intelligent response. Just about the average low level IQ responce one is accustomed to getting from the Norht Port PD.

Well professor of below average thought and knowledge of your own department, can you explain this little bit bout the Chief not responding to the Venice PD.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=44493 Poster #179

It may be a stretch of your limited intelect, but could you respond with more then a five word obscene disguised lowbrow post.

02-01-2008, 01:39 PM
Lewis should lose his job!!! Yet another black eye for this man and his tainted career.

02-01-2008, 02:00 PM
go and get some det training and call me later :wink:

02-01-2008, 02:32 PM
go and get some det training and call me later :wink:

Man, the PD is really having problems with this topic.
They now have their wannabe trolling drinking buddies posting here.
Great display of being a professional people.

02-01-2008, 10:19 PM
It is really sad if residents from this city are acutally posting these comments. You bash the people that protect us with out even knowing what is going on. I for one moved to North Port because the Polce are aggresive. If you don't like it here why don't you move somewhere else. I can say that these few narrow minded people do not speak for the majority of the population. Keep up the good work North Port, I love this city.

Resident that cares.

02-01-2008, 11:14 PM
It is really sad if residents from this city are acutally posting these comments. You bash the people that protect us with out even knowing what is going on. I for one moved to North Port because the Polce are aggresive. If you don't like it here why don't you move somewhere else. I can say that these few narrow minded people do not speak for the majority of the population. Keep up the good work North Port, I love this city.

Resident that cares.

Right, I am sure that the police an nothing else was considered for why you moved here. If you cared you would want an answer to many of the questions raised here.
And not just those by the public by law enforcement officers from this department and others who live here.
No one is getting any answers from Chief Lewis, and he can give out the information raised on this forum.

02-01-2008, 11:36 PM

Resident that cares.

Estrada will you have the clowns stop posting here acting like they are non-Law Enforcemnt citiznes.
That bull is getting really old.

02-01-2008, 11:37 PM
I don't think it is residents coming up with all the Chief bashing. It is one person on a mission that just keeps on posting and posting and posting....

02-02-2008, 12:09 AM
I don't think it is residents coming up with all the Chief bashing. It is one person on a mission that just keeps on posting and posting and posting....

Mission??

02-02-2008, 01:23 AM
Yes..a mission to make everyone from the Chief on down, look bad!

02-02-2008, 01:25 AM
I have a question here. What difference would it have made in this situation if the Chief was here?

02-02-2008, 01:31 AM
I have a question here. What difference would it have made in this situation if the Chief was here?
For someone like this to be soooo worried about where chief Lewis was as
has been mentioned here, it doesn't seem to be as paramount a problem to the people that really matter here, that being the Goff and Lee families. Why don't you turn all your bashing into prayers for them!

02-02-2008, 01:44 AM
Yes..a mission to make everyone from the Chief on down, look bad!

And were has that ever been posted?
And as for another poster using the Lee family as a shield again to try and deflect attention away from the topic of this post I will say as another posted said.
You are a piece of trash.
As for what the Lewis could have done if he had returned at the end of the conference he was supposed to be at, maybe by taking control of the situtaion as he should have, the out come could have been different.

Now perhaps someone could answer the first couple of posts of this thread rather try and draw attention away from it with other non topic related misguidings.

02-02-2008, 02:26 AM
A pyschologist might be able to help you here pal! Get over it!

02-02-2008, 03:42 AM

Shame that the problem will not go away that easy for Lewis and his failing administration.
Oh well our department goes through Chiefs like toilet paper.
Time to flush another one down the John.

Now head back to Applebee's and continue hitting on that waitress by trying to impress her with your ability to count to 20 without taking your shoes off PAL.

02-02-2008, 10:20 AM

Shame that the problem will not go away that easy for Lewis and his failing administration.
Oh well our department goes through Chiefs like toilet paper.
Time to flush another one down the John.

Now head back to Applebee's and continue hitting on that waitress by trying to impress her with your ability to count to 20 without taking your shoes off PAL.

The "SHAME" here is that you feel your need to continue with this and keep spreading your negativity from the chief, to a captain, and now we're down to anyone from Applebees. Like it was posted above, you should seek the professional help offered through our local Sarasota County Mental Health Department. Don't wait! Pick up that phone within the next 15 minutes..and we'll throw in a quick 72 hour holiday in Punta Gorda, courtesy of a Baker Act!

02-02-2008, 11:58 AM
The "SHAME" here is that you feel your need to continue with this and keep spreading your negativity from the chief, to a captain, and now we're down to anyone from Applebees. Like it was posted above, you should seek the professional help offered through our local Sarasota County Mental Health Department. Don't wait! Pick up that phone within the next 15 minutes..and we'll throw in a quick 72 hour holiday in Punta Gorda, courtesy of a Baker Act!

Sounds like someone is an expert on being Baker Acted. Been given a free pass to LooneyTune land yourself to detox huh C.M.

Well I can see were you might hit the bottle when you are constantly bombarded with embarrassing questions that you have no answers for because Lewis refuses to tell anyone why he was not here.

02-02-2008, 12:26 PM
still having issues huh Dennis?

02-02-2008, 01:51 PM

Sounds like someone is an expert on being Baker Acted. Been given a free pass to LooneyTune land yourself to detox huh C.M.

Well I can see were you might hit the bottle when you are constantly bombarded with embarrassing questions that you have no answers for because Lewis refuses to tell anyone why he was not here.

You never will get an answer from Lewis or any of them.
They had prayed like he** for the defense to get the gag order but never got it.
They are hoping all the press and hype will die down over time, like the Coralrose case.

02-02-2008, 02:11 PM
still having issues huh Dennis?

Dennis, Danny, Danyel, Dorothy, or what ever Oz character name you want to use. The only issue I have is with handling of any major case by this admin. and it's screw ups that happen consistently.

02-02-2008, 02:36 PM
Two things. Can NPPD do police work without the chief or capt looking over your shoulder. And
What was so screwed up about the Lee investigation.

FACTS ONLY PLEASE

02-02-2008, 03:01 PM
Two things. Can NPPD do police work without the chief or capt looking over your shoulder. And
What was so screwed up about the Lee investigation.

FACTS ONLY PLEASE

First of all lazy a** do so leg work and read the topics about the case here, don't expect someone else to do the work for you. That seems to be a trait of the PD, let someone else solve the problem for you.

Next, how about answering the questions asked at the beginning of this topic? That being where in the he** was Lewis?

As quoted by your idol Sgt. Joe Friday "Just the facts, Ma'am."

02-02-2008, 04:06 PM
Here is something for the press to look up.

The question was asked
Why did it take over 24 hours for Chief Lewis to return to the city during a murder case from his golf outing

Well, look good and hard at his spending records at the golf resort? Room charges? Drinking? Better yet, look to see if he was truly there after putting in for the conference or did he leave early and fly to visit family in North Carolina? Waiting for a flight may be the delay??

Worth looking into?

Obviously you are either a moron or just an idiot trying to bash people to make yourself feel better for your lack of self esteem or maybe your rejection from the female species as being lower then the low of reproductive gene pool of the human species has finally caught up with you and you feel the need to vent here.

Something for you to think about here, it is not uncommon for people to schedule schools, seminars, training, and when that training is completed to go to a nearby area or state and take vacation time. This way they can decompress from the school, time working, enjoy their family, or whatever the reason could be. But with you trying to make a major issue out of "Where was Lewis" just makes you look like a donkey, but the other name.

Second, a department is set up to run when people are gone on leave, school, etc. Lewis not being their would have no bearing on King committing the crime, ETC. You have the first line of response, the road patrol. Next would come the Sergeants, then the Lieutenants. They would make a decision then call in the resources that are needed.

I was out there from the beginning and noticed the resources were being called in and were arriving on scene. There was crime scene tape up, the house was secure, a Crime Scene list was being completed, Sarasota's Air Unit overhead, roadway blocked, neighbors being interviewed, the bloodhound doing a track, etc, etc, etc. So do tell MR Feeble Mind where does Lewis not being there have any issue on the case or outcome???

So do please take your feeble mind, low self esteem, and please turn in your letter of resignation, as you have major issues and would appear to be detramental to the job with you being issued a gun and all. You do nothing but contribute to the problems and appear to do nothing to resolve them. As a cop, it is your requirement to solve the problems and not create more. You must be one of the new type of cops, "It is all about me, me, me :!: :!:"

02-02-2008, 04:56 PM
Obviously you are either a moron or just an idiot trying to bash people to make yourself feel better for your lack of self esteem or maybe your rejection from the female species as being lower then the low of reproductive gene pool of the human species has finally caught up with you and you feel the need to vent here.

Something for you to think about here, it is not uncommon for people to schedule schools, seminars, training, and when that training is completed to go to a nearby area or state and take vacation time. This way they can decompress from the school, time working, enjoy their family, or whatever the reason could be. But with you trying to make a major issue out of "Where was Lewis" just makes you look like a donkey, but the other name.

Second, a department is set up to run when people are gone on leave, school, etc. Lewis not being their would have no bearing on King committing the crime, ETC. You have the first line of response, the road patrol. Next would come the Sergeants, then the Lieutenants. They would make a decision then call in the resources that are needed.

I was out there from the beginning and noticed the resources were being called in and were arriving on scene. There was crime scene tape up, the house was secure, a Crime Scene list was being completed, Sarasota's Air Unit overhead, roadway blocked, neighbors being interviewed, the bloodhound doing a track, etc, etc, etc. So do tell MR Feeble Mind where does Lewis not being there have any issue on the case or outcome???

So do please take your feeble mind, low self esteem, and please turn in your letter of resignation, as you have major issues and would appear to be detramental to the job with you being issued a gun and all. You do nothing but contribute to the problems and appear to do nothing to resolve them. As a cop, it is your requirement to solve the problems and not create more. You must be one of the new type of cops, "It is all about me, me, me :!: :!:"

This is a joke Ha! Ha! Right?
Becuase if it is not then it is true, that being arrogant is a common factor for the NPPD.
Do you even know what in the he** was going on at the conference.

Well here you go snide a**
---------------------------------------------------------

FDLE Mandatory Four Year Training
scheduled for Wednesday, January 16, 2008, 8:00 am - Noon
Completes the Four Year Requirement for Safe and Legal Traffic Stops

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rescheduled! Legislative Committee Meeting moved to Sunday, 10:00 am

Sunday, January 13, 2008

8:30 am - 4:00 pm Chiefs Registration
10:00 am - 11:00 am Highway Safety Committee Meeting

10:00 am - 11:30 am Legislative Committee Meeting
11:00 am - 11:30 am Executive Board Meeting
11:30 am - 2:00 pm Board of Directors Meeting/Lunch
Sponsor: FPCA
Noon - 1:00 pm Technology Committee Meeting
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm Awards Committee Meeting
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Alarm Management Committee Meeting
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Training Committee Meeting
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Pizza Reception
Sponsor: L.A.W. Publications

Monday, January 14, 2008

7:30 am - 8:00 am Continental Breakfast
Sponsor: Hunt Insurance Group
7:30 am - 8:00 am New Member Orientation/Breakfast
7:30 am - 4:00 pm Chiefs Registration
8:00 am - 9:00 am Opening Ceremonies
8:00 am - Noon Vendor Registration and Set-up
9:00 am - 9:30 am Past Presidents Committee Meeting and Breakfast
Sponsor: Jim Milford/Verasys, LLC
9:00 am - 11:30 am Training: "Ten Cans": Change Requires an Opener!
Instructor: Dr. Dale Henry Click Here For More Information
9:30 am - 10:00 am Executive Search Committee Meeting
10:00 am - 10:15 am Coffee Break
11:30 am - Noon Training: Attorney General William McCollum
11:30 am Vendor Meeting with FPCA Staff
Noon - 1:00 pm Foundation Meeting/Lunch
Noon Exhibition Opens
Noon - 1:30 pm Lunch with Vendors in Exhibit Area
Sponsor: Sprint/Nextel
Noon - 4:30 pm Exhibition Open House
Purchasing Agents & Special Guests
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm Training: "Ten Cans": Change Requires an Opener! (continued)
Instructor: Dr. Dale Henry
3:00 pm - 3:15 pm Coffee Break in the Exhibit Area
Sponsors: DigitalAlly, Inc. and Sunshine State One Call
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm Member & Vendor Reception
Sponsor: Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village
Event Cancelled FPCA Members Only - Hospitality Reception

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

7:30 am - 8:00 am Continental Breakfast in the Exhibit Area
Sponsors: Redflex Traffic Systems and SunGard Public Sector

7:30 am - Noon Chiefs Registration
7:30 am - 3:30 pm Exhibition Re-Opens
8:00 am - 9:00 am Training: LE Updates
Speakers:
Marianne Trussell, Chief Safety Officer, Florida DOT
Peg Gant, Executive Director, Commission for FL LE Accreditation
(additional speakers TBA when scheduled)
8:00 am - 3:30 pm Exhibition Open House
9:00 am - 11:30 am Training: Police Civil Liability Issues
Instructor: Attorney John Makholm
10:15 am - 10:30 am Coffee Break in the Exhibit Area
Sponsors: AIT Laboratories, Aerko International, Ajax Building Corporation, Data Securities, LLC, Domestic Marijuana Eradication Program, L-3 Communications Mobile-Vision, Inc., Laser Shot, Inc.,
Lasercraft, Mountain State University, National Safety Commission,
Spillman Technologies, Inc., SymbolArts and QED, Inc.

11:30 am - Noon Training: "Special Training Presentation"
Instructor: F.A. "Woody" Spencer, Jr.; USA Software, Inc.
Noon - 1:00 pm Lunch with the Vendors in Exhibit Area
Sponsors: American Traffic Solutions, Inc., Blue Coat, Brannen Motor Company, General Dynamics Itronix, General Motors Fleet & Commercial, Harley Davidson Motor Company and SoundOff Signals
Noon - 1:00 pm Self Insurance Fund Lunch/Meeting
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Training: "Open Forum"
Topics: Property Tax
2008 Legislative Agenda
Facilitator: Captain Argatha Gilmore, Tallahassee P.D.
2:00 pm - 2:15 pm Break
2:15 pm - 4:30 pm Training: Communication is a Leadership Imperative
Instructor: "Coach" Ancil Sparks Click Here For More Information
3:30 pm Door Prize Drawings for VENDORS in Exhibit Area

4:30 pm Door Prize Drawings for MEMBERS in Training Room (Legends II & III)

5:30 pm - 8:30 pm FPCA Members "Meet & Greet" ****tail Party & Dinner
***Special Presentations & Door Prizes Will Be Given During This Event***
Location: Murray Bros Caddy Shack (closed to public for this event)
Sponsors: Melissa Solomon/Florida Embroidered Patches, Platinum
Errol Pegler/Superior Uniform Group, Silver

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

8:00 am - 9:00 am Continental "Grab & Go" Breakfast
Sponsor: Institute of Police Technology & Management (IPTM)
8:00 am - Noon Training: FDLE Mandatory Subject: Safe and Legal Traffic Stops
Instructor: Greg DiFranza, IPTM
--------------------------------------------------------

So out of 5 days there was a total of a bout 10 hrs of supposed training courses Only one was a state mandated 4 yrs training course and that class lasted 4 HOURS!!!!

4 HOURS OF MANDATED STATE TRAINING IN A FIVE DAY CONFERENCE!!!

I can see how one would need to decompress and shug off work from such grueling regiment.

Such as:

This went on for 5 days!! My god how did the man do it???

All that and having to drag home lord knows how many free goodies from vendors and salesman.
Plus I am sure he had to endure and lower himself to several rounds of golf at one of the states most luxurious golf courses and resorts.
http://www.worldgolfrenaissance.com/index.cfm

No wonder it took him all most two days to return back home. He had to be near exhaustion.

Plus the poor guy has to go through it all again in the June conference at this truck stop.
http://www.pgaresort.com/?src=ppc_google_brand

http://www.fpca.com/index.htm
56th Annual Summer Training Conference & Exposition...
We are pleased to announce that the Florida Police Chiefs Association is holding the 56th Annual Summer Training Cenference & Exposition, June 21 - 26, 2008, at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens
and you are cordially invited to attend!

Like I said at the start of this post, you were joking right?

If not then scr** you and Lewis if I seem a little pi**ed at his late arrival back to his real job here.

So snide a** remark your way out of that one lose.

02-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Well that is the response that I expected. Instead of answering the first question with “yes, NPPD is a professional well trained agency with capable investigators,” and then answer the second question with some details that could dispel all the what it’s and Monday morning quarter backing. I guess it is just another case of “rookies eating cookies.”

I guess you at least got the stop sign tickets on private property in your shopping centers to deal with. I would like to see one of those tickets go to court……………..

02-02-2008, 06:16 PM
I guess you at least got the stop sign tickets on private property in your shopping centers to deal with. I would like to see one of those tickets go to court……………..

Please tell me that the Cue Ball traffic squad is not writing stop sign violation citations for the Publixs at Toldeo Blade and Price.
I don't want to think that the PD has went even that low in it's gung ho BS.

02-02-2008, 06:44 PM
well, it seems that a TL lover has come to North Port's forum to start a renewed line of TL bashing. He obviously knows nothing about how to work a case or a crime scene and wants to blame someone. My wonderment here though is what you are trying to accomplish? Do you think anything at all would change if he were on scene? Supervisors determine what happens and if the higher ranking officials should arrive, they don't interfere with an investigation, they would just like updates as to what has been done. TL being in Florida, Hawaii, or Russia made no difference in this case whatsoever. So go back into you little hole in the ground and get over this infatuation you have!

02-02-2008, 10:25 PM
we support our chief

02-02-2008, 11:28 PM
well, it seems that a TL lover has come to North Port's forum to start a renewed line of TL bashing. He obviously knows nothing about how to work a case or a crime scene and wants to blame someone. My wonderment here though is what you are trying to accomplish? Do you think anything at all would change if he were on scene? Supervisors determine what happens and if the higher ranking officials should arrive, they don't interfere with an investigation, they would just like updates as to what has been done. TL being in Florida, Hawaii, or Russia made no difference in this case whatsoever. So go back into you little hole in the ground and get over this infatuation you have!

There is the difference. You supposedly work for the SO, which is in the real world of law enforcement.
In with the North Port PD you are in an entirely different realm of law enforcement.
If there was no problem with TL being gone during the critical time of the incident. And it was okay to rely on his subordinates actions while he was gone. Why did he feel it was neccesary to tell the media that the day he returned he had been working the case for nineteen straight hours.
That does not sound like someone who just needed to be kept up to date.
Sorry but if you do work for the SO you have no idea what it is like here in the land of OZ.

If you however are another NPPD officer, try another line, the old crawling back in your hole is getting to be old and boring.

we support our chief

Who is we?

02-02-2008, 11:54 PM
we support our chief

This message brought to you by the TTLBC. (The Terry Lewis Bootlicker Club)

02-03-2008, 12:36 AM
Your insecurity with life is shining like a neon light here! Too bad you couldn't be a cop anymore. When you left, everyone had nobody inept to talk about anymore!

02-03-2008, 12:59 AM

This is a joke Ha! Ha! Right?
Becuase if it is not then it is true, that being arrogant is a common factor for the NPPD.
Do you even know what in the he** was going on at the conference.

Well here you go snide a**
---------------------------------------------------------

FDLE Mandatory Four Year Training
scheduled for Wednesday, January 16, 2008, 8:00 am - Noon
Completes the Four Year Requirement for Safe and Legal Traffic Stops

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Rescheduled! Legislative Committee Meeting moved to Sunday, 10:00 am

Sunday, January 13, 2008

8:30 am - 4:00 pm Chiefs Registration
10:00 am - 11:00 am Highway Safety Committee Meeting

10:00 am - 11:30 am Legislative Committee Meeting
11:00 am - 11:30 am Executive Board Meeting
11:30 am - 2:00 pm Board of Directors Meeting/Lunch
Noon - 1:00 pm Technology Committee Meeting
1:00 pm - 1:30 pm Awards Committee Meeting
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm Alarm Management Committee Meeting
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm Training Committee Meeting
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm Pizza Reception
Sponsor: L.A.W. Publications

Monday, January 14, 2008

7:30 am - 8:00 am New Member Orientation/Breakfast
7:30 am - 4:00 pm Chiefs Registration
8:00 am - 9:00 am Opening Ceremonies
9:00 am - 11:30 am Training: "Ten Cans": Change Requires an Opener!
Instructor: Dr. Dale Henry Click Here For More Information
9:30 am - 10:00 am Executive Search Committee Meeting
11:30 am - Noon Training: Attorney General William McCollum
Noon Exhibition Opens
Noon - 1:30 pm Lunch with Vendors in Exhibit Area
Sponsor: Sprint/Nextel
Noon - 4:30 pm Exhibition Open House
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm Training: "Ten Cans": Change Requires an Opener! (continued)
Instructor: Dr. Dale Henry
3:00 pm - 3:15 pm Coffee Break in the Exhibit Area
Sponsors: DigitalAlly, Inc. and Sunshine State One Call
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm Member & Vendor Reception
Sponsor: Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village
Event Cancelled FPCA Members Only - Hospitality Reception

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

7:30 am - 8:00 am Continental Breakfast in the Exhibit Area
Sponsors: Redflex Traffic Systems and SunGard Public Sector

7:30 am - Noon Chiefs Registration
7:30 am - 3:30 pm Exhibition Re-Opens
8:00 am - 9:00 am Training: LE Updates
Speakers:
Marianne Trussell, Chief Safety Officer, Florida DOT
Peg Gant, Executive Director, Commission for FL LE Accreditation
(additional speakers TBA when scheduled)
8:00 am - 3:30 pm Exhibition Open House
9:00 am - 11:30 am Training: Police Civil Liability Issues
Instructor: Attorney John Makholm
10:15 am - 10:30 am Coffee Break in the Exhibit Area
Sponsors: AIT Laboratories, Aerko International, Ajax Building Corporation, Data Securities, LLC, Domestic Marijuana Eradication Program, L-3 Communications Mobile-Vision, Inc., Laser Shot, Inc.,
Lasercraft, Mountain State University, National Safety Commission,
Spillman Technologies, Inc., SymbolArts and QED, Inc.

11:30 am - Noon Training: "Special Training Presentation"
Instructor: F.A. "Woody" Spencer, Jr.; USA Software, Inc.
Noon - 1:00 pm Lunch with the Vendors in Exhibit Area
Sponsors: American Traffic Solutions, Inc., Blue Coat, Brannen Motor Company, General Dynamics Itronix, General Motors Fleet & Commercial, Harley Davidson Motor Company and SoundOff Signals
Noon - 1:00 pm Self Insurance Fund Lunch/Meeting
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Training: "Open Forum"
Topics: Property Tax
2008 Legislative Agenda
Facilitator: Captain Argatha Gilmore, Tallahassee P.D.
2:00 pm - 2:15 pm Break
2:15 pm - 4:30 pm Training: Communication is a Leadership Imperative
Instructor: "Coach" Ancil Sparks Click Here For More Information

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

8:00 am - 9:00 am Continental "Grab & Go" Breakfast
Sponsor: Institute of Police Technology & Management (IPTM)
8:00 am - Noon Training: FDLE Mandatory Subject: Safe and Legal Traffic Stops
Instructor: Greg DiFranza, IPTM
--------------------------------------------------------

So out of 5 days there was a total of a bout 10 hrs of supposed training courses Only one was a state mandated 4 yrs training course and that class lasted 4 HOURS!!!!

4 HOURS OF MANDATED STATE TRAINING IN A FIVE DAY CONFERENCE!!!

I can see how one would need to decompress and shug off work from such grueling regiment.

Such as:

This went on for 5 days!! My god how did the man do it???

All that and having to drag home lord knows how many free goodies from vendors and salesman.
Plus I am sure he had to endure and lower himself to several rounds of golf at one of the states most luxurious golf courses and resorts.
http://www.worldgolfrenaissance.com/index.cfm

No wonder it took him all most two days to return back home. He had to be near exhaustion.

Plus the poor guy has to go through it all again in the June conference at this truck stop.
http://www.pgaresort.com/?src=ppc_google_brand

http://www.fpca.com/index.htm
56th Annual Summer Training Conference & Exposition...
We are pleased to announce that the Florida Police Chiefs Association is holding the 56th Annual Summer Training Cenference & Exposition, June 21 - 26, 2008, at the PGA National Resort & Spa in Palm Beach Gardens
and you are cordially invited to attend!

Like I said at the start of this post, you were joking right?

If not then scr** you and Lewis if I seem a little pi**ed at his late arrival back to his real job here.

So snide a** remark your way out of that one lose.

Okay, I will. First off, I do not know where you get off saying that all he did was take a week of training to get a 4 hr course for SALTS. From what I read above there were vendors there showing off their new wears in new Police Technology that would benefit your or other agencies. Yes it was held at a nice resort, but hey whey you get the rank of Chief, you get several more perks to the job.

Also as Chief, it is his/her job to look at new products, current liability issues, common trends in socitey, new ways to save money on health insurance, ETC, but here you are bashing a person for attending a seminair, schooling, expo show, and not being there for 2 days while this was happening. He was probably hoping the situation would be handled soon due to the manpower issues ( The large amount of Sarasota and Charlotte County Deputies and oh I forgot, FHP and GFC) and the guy being caught approx 6.5hrs after it being reported.

With Denise Lee not being in the car when Pope stopped him, it was also almost certain that she was already dead by then. That would mean it would be a search and recovery mission. So again I ask you how would him being here help with the case? From my point of view, it would have caused more problems, as you know from your vast years of experience in the art of Criminal Detective Law Enforcement, when the boss come it, it always gets screwed up because they call shots that should not be called.

Also I observed Lt Sullivan handling the investigation along with Sgt Smith, FDLE, Charlotte County Sheriff's office, Sarasota County Sheriff's Office in a fine positive manor. So again please do tell how him returning would have been a benefit???

Also from reading the itinerary of the school, it appears to be nothing more than a typical CEO style school for Chiefs and Sheriff's.

Do not think that I am supporting your Chief for his administrative talent or lack there if according to you, I have no idea of how he is in that respect. But you are quick to bash. I have to ask you a question. If you were presented with an opportunity to attend a school like that, being funded and all, You would turn it down :?: :?: I call Bullshizit if you say yes :shock:

So again I ask you Mister I have Low Self Esteem about Myself, is this all you can come up with to bash someone or is it your need to vent to help with your unstable mental state? If so check you gun back into the armory and turn in that piece of paper. You know, Dear Chief, Capt, Lt or To Whom It May Concern, I quit because I am a whiner, cry baby, and feel the need to bash people because it makes me feel better about myself instead of solving the problems that I am facing on a daily basis. Oh and the medications I currently take don't seem to help my unstable personality either.

02-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Thanks to the last poster for your thoughts. One thing to add is the networking which is a very important part of modern day Law Enforcement.

02-03-2008, 01:36 AM
That is absolutely hilarious in every aspect.
You are now changing your story from a tuff Law enforcemnt training school to a CEO vendor feast. It was nothing more then a LE version of a boatshow at taxpayer expense, nothing more.
The conference was over on Wednesday afternoon and the bolo for Lee went out Thursday evening you idiot. That is the whole issue of where was he at?

You even stated you don't know about his skills yet you want to cover for him. Please tell whoever is giving you your speaking points to make sure they have a clue as to what is going on themselves.

You have no clue at all what the he*ll is even going on in North Port PD you.
They only thing that you did say that correct was that Tim Smith and Kevin Sullivan were working and handling the investigation. The only ones on the PD that have a clue what was and is going on.

Sorry but I give your psychoanalytic babbling BS an F- for a grade as well.

You on the other hand seem very well versed on how to turn in a resignation to a law enforcement agency for mental health reasons.
From your own personal experience in doing such I am sure.

02-03-2008, 01:41 AM
everyone had nobody inept to talk about anymore!
Wrong! We have one worse. We got Lewis.

02-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Hey Chief Basher, do you want us to believe you work for North Port?

02-03-2008, 02:05 AM
I guess I should clarify my last. Do you want us to believe you work for the North Port Police Department? You have never confirmed that and people are starting to assume that. Well?

02-03-2008, 03:11 AM
Yes, I do work for North Port PD and have only posted under northporter.

You are an idiot if you think only a few people on our dept dislike or question lawis's ability to be chief. THERE ARE MANY. But I also know his suckups (maybe 1 or 2 ) are also defending him here.

I have not bashed the investigators as I admit i dont have all the facts. but I will bash Lewis and estrada for not ordering the bolo when the first call came in. 3pm something. And I know you cannot defend not doing so. IF not for any reason it was a cops daughter for God sake. Why wait 2 FLIPPIN HOURS MORON? Not like there weren't enough CLUES (the fact that you forget what a clue is lets me know you must be admin) like kids alone, a purse left with keys etc etc etc.

Lewis was called and as chief, SHOULD HAVE ORDERED THE BOLO TRANSMITTED. He didn't. Just like when he was acting sheriff and didn't put out the Amber Alert for Carly Brucia. HE WAITED THEN AND WAITED NOW.

Hmm, same result!

02-03-2008, 03:31 AM
Once upon a time...there was a person that called himself northporter. Now this person liked to tell people that he works for the NPPD, but doesn't know what he was talking about, which would indicate that he was telling a fairy tale. Now when this story teller continuously remained on the same subject over and over again, people started to doubt just what the story teller was saying. This upset northporter. So he would say it again, and again, and again. But the people that worked at NPPD wouldn't believe him no matter what he said. He even tried to tell a story about working there, but nobody believed him. So finally the story teller ran far far away to a land where all story tellers eventually go. He became a writer for the National Enquirer.

02-03-2008, 03:44 AM
I guess I should clarify my last. Do you want us to believe you work for the North Port Police Department? You have never confirmed that and people are starting to assume that. Well?

Well I thought it this question was directed at me not northporter.
As for me, ask L. Licata, D. Fasano, or B. Graves. They may might have a clue :shock: :shock:

02-03-2008, 04:41 AM
I have not bashed the investigators as I admit i dont have all the facts. but I will bash Lewis and estrada for not ordering the bolo when the first call came in. 3pm something. And I know you cannot defend not doing so.

Yes I can! Where were the first line supervisors when that call should have been made? Why would a Capt or Chief have to authorize a bolo to be issued? That statement in and of itself by you is nothing but idiotic! The blame if any should be towards the line supervisors, IE Sergeant, Lieutenant.

Second where was the Captain when the call went out. I bet not on scene or around. But as a Captain he has lower members to handle calls like that. As someone who has worked disappearance calls involving adults, you have to be very detailed in acquiring your information as the supervisors want all details before they make a decision.

Have you ever issued an Amber Alert? If I was a betting man, I would say no. I have assisted with it and there is several factors that have to be documented before you get to put one out due to the cost and people involved. So waiting an hour is not unusual.

Hell Lee So and SCSO wait almost 45min to 1 hr to give out a Bank Robbery Bolo, and they have suspect vehicle and info. And I have read bolos from your department that were over 1 hr late. Am I to blame your Chief, Captain, Lt, Sgt, for the time lapse in issuing the bolo? HELL NO I would not. I would blame no one as the officer needs to get all the information to issue the bolo. Without that info the damm bolo is no good and just a waist of air as everyone is going to ask questions and there would be no answers. Do you not remember the who, what, when, where, why , and how parts?

Also for the 1st hour, we did not have any suspect info, vehicle info, or description of Denise Lee other than a 21 yo wf 503 110lbs with brown hair. My god man that describes 1/2 the girls in North Port alone :idea:

From reading your posts, you like to shoot for the moon in the blame game. I bet you get written up from time to time and blame everyone else for you mistakes.

OH NorthPorter, I must ask does your first name start with a T?

02-03-2008, 06:06 PM
I keep reading about how the NPPD screwed up this investigation. The thing I am not hearing is how. Fact that have been provided by all of these "know it all's" has been inaccurate. They cite the newspaper as fact. Now that is a joke, the newspapers would be unable to get a story right if their entire business depended ont it. That is why they print trash and mistruths, to sell papers. If anyone can say for fact what was done wrong let us know, and I don't mean Terry Lewis being out of town. Being involved in this case from the start I have the know and I have not yet heard one thing that was done wrong. In reality it was a well orchistrated investigation. I have been involved in more investigations of this magnitude than I care to speak of and it was handled in a top notch manner.

02-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Yes, I do work for North Port PD and have only posted under northporter.

You are an idiot if you think only a few people on our dept dislike or question lawis's ability to be chief. THERE ARE MANY. But I also know his suckups (maybe 1 or 2 ) are also defending him here.

I have not bashed the investigators as I admit i dont have all the facts. but I will bash Lewis and estrada for not ordering the bolo when the first call came in. 3pm something. And I know you cannot defend not doing so. IF not for any reason it was a cops daughter for God sake. Why wait 2 FLIPPIN HOURS MORON? Not like there weren't enough CLUES (the fact that you forget what a clue is lets me know you must be admin) like kids alone, a purse left with keys etc etc etc.

Lewis was called and as chief, SHOULD HAVE ORDERED THE BOLO TRANSMITTED. He didn't. Just like when he was acting sheriff and didn't put out the Amber Alert for Carly Brucia. HE WAITED THEN AND WAITED NOW.

Hmm, same result!

You say you work for NPPD, were you on scene? Have you ever worked a case where the situation was similar and the mother was out smoking crack or sleeping with her new boyfriend and forgot what time it was. Do you know what time the 1st bolo was issued by the 1st responding unit? Let me help you 1703 hrs, 1 hr 15 min after the investigation began. Yes that meant certain verifications were being done. It is called an investigation moron. You must not have been anywhere near this case when it happen since you sit there and say what should have been done. If your really are this ignorant you should go work in Burger King flipping burgers! You sound like you have absolutly no LEO expeirence at all.

02-03-2008, 06:26 PM

As for me, ask L. Licata, D. Fasano, or B. Graves. They may might have a clue :shock: :shock:

D. Fasano I can't stop laughing, I think i am going to throw up. Fasno workde her for what, 2 months before getting fired...

02-03-2008, 06:30 PM
I keep reading about how the NPPD screwed up this investigation. The thing I am not hearing is how. Fact that have been provided by all of these "know it all's" has been inaccurate. They cite the newspaper as fact. Now that is a joke, the newspapers would be unable to get a story right if their entire business depended ont it. That is why they print trash and mistruths, to sell papers. If anyone can say for fact what was done wrong let us know, and I don't mean Terry Lewis being out of town. Being involved in this case from the start I have the know and I have not yet heard one thing that was done wrong. In reality it was a well orchistrated investigation. I have been involved in more investigations of this magnitude than I care to speak of and it was handled in a top notch manner.

WAS LEWIS GOLFING?

The above is the title and topic of this discussion. Now if you want to start one about how bad the media reports on the NPPD and how great your investigative skills are then please do so.

There is already a topic about the media here.
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=45037

Now if you want to comment on this topic please do so.
Seeing as the topic is one of the things wrong with the case.

Now since you seem to be a top notch investigator, please sleuth us the information on why it took so long for TL to return to North Port. Especialy after the BOLO was put out.

02-03-2008, 07:59 PM
You must have ADD! Who cares! He wouldn't have been handling the case anyways! What can't you get through your head? Also, do us all a favor and stop claiming to be NPPD. We don't hire people like you.

02-03-2008, 08:06 PM

Proof positive you don't work here! Fasano? HaHa!

02-03-2008, 08:14 PM
Since you only want to know the topic "Was Lewis Golfing" why don't you ask him, you claim to work there, or are you a coward? Someone early mentioned about doing your own leg work, why don't you? Do you really care if he was golfing? This case was handled properly.

02-03-2008, 08:30 PM
You must have ADD! Who cares! He wouldn't have been handling the case anyways! What can't you get through your head? Also, do us all a favor and stop claiming to be NPPD. We don't hire people like you.

If that is the case then why did TL go out of his way to mention to the media that once he was back he had worked almost 19 hrs stratight.

Oh and did I say that I worked for your department? Sorry never said that. That was the assertion not mine. I just said to check with the people I listed and they might have a clue. That being whether I worked their or another agency. :wink: :wink: :wink:

And once again no one seems to have answer to the question. Come on people just admitt that you have none. Or if you do, you know that it will be one he** of a field day for the media if they get a hold of it.

02-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Terry Lewis for President!

02-03-2008, 08:42 PM
Yes, that was the assertion that YOU made! Ask CIB how many hours in a row they worked!

02-03-2008, 08:59 PM
Yes, that was the assertion that YOU made! Ask CIB how many hours in a row they worked!

Idiot I am not northporter. He/she said that, not me.

And once again I said the Lewis made the statement that once back he had been working 19 hours straight on the case.
So he did take command and should taken it sooner if he was not screwing off somewhere after the five day Flordia Chiefs Assc. Conference party.

Also your favorite paper the Herald Tribune is asking questions about it to.
Good old JD.

02-03-2008, 09:40 PM
It's funny how all the worms sound alike here, sorry for thinking you were the other worm.

02-03-2008, 10:03 PM
It's funny how all the worms sound alike here, sorry for thinking you were the other worm.

Well you know worms just seem to find themselves surrounded by rotten putrid conditions. They get rid of it by breaking it down till it slowly disapears.

02-06-2008, 11:38 PM
You guys, this crap needs to end. This site needs to end. I never heard of this site until I started working here (CCSO) so I checked it out and there is nothing good here. As for who is to blame? A bunch of us from CCSO came up to North Port as soon as we heard Denise was missing. Other than Rick and his family, no one is sicker than the cops who were out there that night trying to find her. And blaming Lewis, the dispatchers, or anyone else involved in this does NO good at all. I've been doin this friggin job for 23 years and the effort I saw that night was unlike any I have ever seen, ever. Bad things happen, you do the best you can with what you have, and hope and pray it works out. It didnt, it is not anyone elses fault but the MF'er who did it. Can we learn from what was done or not done? Yes. But blaming people who werent even here is rediculous!! Obviously thats just politics. But the fact that you would take the loss of anothers Officers daughter, and use this horrendes event to try and make someone else look bad, does not speak very well for your own charachter. And you do it anonymously!! Sign your name you twerp!! Obviously your balls are sitting on some womans mantle somewhere!! I don't know Terry Lewis, I know a few of the North Port guys from the gym and was out there with them that night, and they did their best to make this end with a life saved, but it didnt happen. I'm sure you will hide behind your little guest names and fire away at me. But I have a better idea, give me a call. Call the CCSO admin line and leave me a message. I'll call you back, or we can meet and talk. Ask your lady (if you have one-doubt it)if you can have your balls for the night and come over and see me. We need to talk!! And you need to find another job...

Jeff Jubenville
CCSO #262

02-07-2008, 06:44 AM
It was so nice here for 3 days with no tuff talk. Oh well.

I don't know Terry Lewis, Then what in the world are you doing posting on this board where he is the topic?
CCSO giving opinions again when none were asked of them.

But I have a better idea, give me a call. Call the CCSO admin line and leave me a message. I'll call you back, or we can meet and talk. Ask your lady (if you have one-doubt it)if you can have your balls for the night and come over and see me. We need to talk!! And you need to find another job...

Jeff Jubenville
CCSO #262
Well gee, considering the less then great track record your deparment has when it comes to passing on phone call information about anything, I think I will pass.
It would probably ended up in the voice mail of Lee County Sherrif Scott.

You have enough problems in your own department, and its forum.
Clean your own house first.
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=44770
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=43711

How drunk where you at Martin's booze bash. Being a 23 year CCSO loser I bet you took your share of drinks to go.
Odds on you were also on the now dissolved discredited CCSO Narcotics Task Force.
As well as being a good buddy of former PGPD Lt. Bennet.
You need to retire. Oh but please not in North Port, thank you.

02-07-2008, 11:45 AM
Jeff, thx for taking the time and sharing your thoughts here. As you can see, Godzilla has been waiting in prey for someone, anyone, to say something. It's not hard to figure out that this is one of the same old garbage stows that continuously come on this site to stink up the pages! On behalf of this department, I would like to say thanks to all you guys that were there helping us that night and for the days after.

02-07-2008, 02:02 PM
"CCSO giving opinions again when none were asked of them"

So now CCSO cant post here? We only call on them everytime we need help.

02-07-2008, 09:41 PM
The SSO is called more to assist. Sorry but the CCSO comes in a distant 2nd when North Port needs help.

02-07-2008, 10:26 PM
The amount of immature babies on here is just out right disgusting. NPPD should be ashamed of themselves for having such unprofessional, unethical people working for them. Reading some of the posts on the NPPD forum explains why NPPD's reputation is in the toilet. I am embarrassed for you.... :oops:

02-07-2008, 10:30 PM

There was no evidence a deputy was sig 1. So the link you posted does not mean dic. Try again loser. Just another example of NPPD losers trying to take the focus off of them. You should all be ashamed.....

02-08-2008, 12:04 AM
The amount of immature babies on here is just out right disgusting. NPPD should be ashamed of themselves for having such unprofessional, unethical people working for them. Reading some of the posts on the NPPD forum explains why NPPD's reputation is in the toilet. I am embarrassed for you.... :oops:
Newsflash here goofy...North Port Pd'ers aren't the idiots posting against the Chief! Duhh!

02-08-2008, 12:07 AM

There was no evidence a deputy was sig 1. So the link you posted does not mean dic. Try again loser. Just another example of NPPD losers trying to take the focus off of them. You should all be ashamed.....
Ditto to you loser! Do you realy think it's a North Port Police officer writing this?

02-08-2008, 12:26 AM

Ditto to you loser! Do you realy think it's a North Port Police officer writing this?

Actually yes I do........

02-08-2008, 01:02 AM
You did one thing right..you named yourself pathetic!!!!!!

02-08-2008, 01:47 AM
You did one thing right..you named yourself pathetic!!!!!!

Wow, that was a good one :roll:

02-08-2008, 01:59 AM
What a shame that all of us here are in the same line of work, but just with differant agencies. I know quite a few of you over there in North Port and even worked with some of you before when you were in Charlotte. I never understand the need to bash each other all the time, and I have never had one of you say these things to me personally. Jubenville did not do all his time here, he worked the road up north before he came here and he has a point. There is no need to keep bickering, a crappy thing happened to a really good person and our focus should be on nailing that turd to the wall and make sure he never sees the light of day again. Sure there are some people posting stupid crap on our site, but then again the same is going on here as well. It needs to stop on both sides. I am not hiding behind a fake user name- Mark C. #223, if you want to talk, I will talk with you. I am not about bad mouthing anyone.

02-08-2008, 02:40 AM
You're right Mark. The bashers here are non-LEO's that come on this site to slam us. We have nothing against CCSO and the way we work together is evident in this latest unfortunate episode. You guys were outstanding! As for the non-LEO's that come on here without the faintest idea as to what it is like to do our job, but feel they can pretend to question what anyone was doing or did...go back to your boring little lives and leave the protection of your family to us, cuz I'm sure they don't trust you to do it! You've told that story way too many times about the time you uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...you never have done anything in your life, have you?

02-08-2008, 03:09 AM
You're right Mark. The bashers here are non-LEO's that come on this site to slam us. We have nothing against CCSO and the way we work together is evident in this latest unfortunate episode. You guys were outstanding! As for the non-LEO's that come on here without the faintest idea as to what it is like to do our job, but feel they can pretend to question what anyone was doing or did...go back to your boring little lives and leave the protection of your family to us, cuz I'm sure they don't trust you to do it! You've told that story way too many times about the time you uhhh...uhhh...uhhh...you never have done anything in your life, have you?

Amen to that. That is why only verified LEO's should be able to access and post on these forums..period.

02-08-2008, 11:45 AM

Amen to that. That is why only verified LEO's should be able to access and post on these forums..period.

Golly gee Batman! Look at the first topic on the NPPD forum.

"How to Gain Access To LEO ONLY Forums"

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=32507

You are another stellar example of the Big "E's" Chrome dome squad.
Just verify the handicapped parking card for the one legged guy parking
at Publix okay?
Leave the hard thinking to the real cops.

02-08-2008, 02:18 PM

Golly gee Batman! Look at the first topic on the NPPD forum.

"How to Gain Access To LEO ONLY Forums"

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?t=32507

You are another stellar example of the Big "E's" Chrome dome squad.
Just verify the handicapped parking card for the one legged guy parking
at Publix okay?
Leave the hard thinking to the real cops.

I was talking about ALL the forums on this board you idiot. What good is it if any moron can post under the disguise of "guest" or "Anonymous". I'll say it again so maybe your 3rd grade education will pick up on it this time.......Only VERIFIED LEO's should be able to access or post on ANY part of this board. I'll break it down even further for you.....unverified people/general public should not have the ability to access this board or post on this board.

Now...I hope you can wrap your pea brain around what I said, Anonymous.

02-08-2008, 09:48 PM
I was talking about ALL the forums on this board you idiot. What good is it if any moron can post under the disguise of "guest" or "Anonymous". I'll say it again so maybe your 3rd grade education will pick up on it this time.......Only VERIFIED LEO's should be able to access or post on ANY part of this board. I'll break it down even further for you.....unverified people/general public should not have the ability to access this board or post on this board.

Now...I hope you can wrap your pea brain around what I said, Anonymous.

Noticed that you are not a registered user.
Yep by any other name is still a "guest" or "Anonymous"

02-08-2008, 11:04 PM
The SSO is called more to assist. Sorry but the CCSO comes in a distant 2nd when North Port needs help.

Here is a good example of the SSO doing it for NPPD when the CCSO couldn't.

http://www.sun-herald.com/breakingnews.cfm?id=4689

The “patch in” took a bit longer than expected because a North Port dispatcher was apparently relatively new at the job, said Davenport. Within a half hour, however, Piatt contacted a dispatch supervisor at the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office who was able to patch Charlotte County's tactical channel with North Port's main dispatch channel, according to a sheriff's communications log.

Had to assist both NPPD and the CCSO in just talking to each other.

02-09-2008, 12:24 AM
http://www.sun-herald.com/breakingnews.cfm?id=4689

North Port Police Chief Terry Lewis, in a recent interview, said he was disappointed his agency couldn't get its radio communications patched-in to Charlotte's system quicker.

MAYBE IF YOUR ARSE HAD BEEN HERE IN TOWN YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN THINGS DONE.

AGAIN! THE FLORIDA POLICE CHIEFS CONFERENCE IN ST. AUGUATINE ENDED A DAY AND A HALF BEFORE THE INCIDENT HAPPENED.

YOU DID NOT GET BACK IN TOWN TILL LATE FRIDAY. IT IS LESS THEN A 3 HOUR DRIVE FROM ST. AUGUSTINE TO NORTH PORT.

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN ALL HELL WAS BREAKING OUT?

02-09-2008, 01:08 AM
That is a problem with the different radio systems and has nothing to do with the Chief being in town.

02-09-2008, 01:41 AM
has nothing to do with the Chief being in town.

Yes it does. It is called command and control. Lewis had neither because he was not here.
Davenport said that it took longer to patch in the connection between the two departments because the NPPD dispatcher was inexperince. Davenport stated that his department had to contact the dispatch supervisor at the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office to patch Charlotte County's tactical channel with North Port.

02-09-2008, 02:00 AM

Yes it does. It is called command and control. Lewis had neither because he was not here.
Davenport said that it took longer to patch in the connection between the two departments because the NPPD dispatcher was inexperince. Davenport stated that his department had to contact the dispatch supervisor at the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office to patch Charlotte County's tactical channel with North Port.

BFD. You my boy and I repeat BOY are a moron :snicker: Get your non leo but off of this board, because all you do is make yourself look like a fool[/url]

02-09-2008, 03:06 AM

BFD. You my boy and I repeat BOY are a moron :snicker: Get your non leo but off of this board, because all you do is make yourself look like a fool[/url]

I must say that is a first rate job of junior high hallway BS. Well lets drop down ten levels to your degree of thought and comprehension so you can understand.
Please excuse me if I sound kind of rusty. It has been over 40 yrs since I was in the 6th grade so I may be a little out of practice.

Boy? Well you sure as sh** will look like a fool trying to explain to your girlfriend how this boy beat your punk a**.

Now with that bit of chest thumping out of the way, how about explaining what was wrong or false about the information that was posted.
Lewis blamed Davenport. Davenport blamed Lewis.

Just as an added bit of help to you, I typed this slow so you would have no trouble reading it.

02-09-2008, 03:55 AM

I must say that is a first rate job of junior high hallway BS. Well lets drop down ten levels to your degree of thought and comprehension so you can understand.
Please excuse me if I sound kind of rusty. It has been over 40 yrs since I was in the 6th grade so I may be a little out of practice.

Boy? Well you sure as sh** will look like a fool trying to explain to your girlfriend how this boy beat your punk a**.

Now with that bit of chest thumping out of the way, how about explaining what was wrong or false about the information that was posted.
Lewis blamed Davenport. Davenport blamed Lewis.

Just as an added bit of help to you, I typed this slow so you would have no trouble reading it.

Obvious you have a beef with Lewis as you keep bringing up the issue of him not being at the PD when the crime occurred and taking over 2 days to return. If you work for the PD then you would know where he was at. This repetitive talk about where was Lewis at is a bunch nonsense.

I bet you are now blaming Lewis for the patch not working correctly because he was out of the office for several days? What the hell is next? I have a hangnail, my shoes aren't shined, my pen ran out of ink, etc. Get over it man and go see the doctor.

Am I correct in this assumption? From what you typed above, I would think so. But regards to the patch, who cares if it was completed with the help of SSO. Thank you SSO for the help! (They have practice with making the patch as their Air Unit as assisted us at CCSO several times and been patched over.) As long at it was completed, check it off the list and move on, stop complaining as it does nothing but bring on unnecessary stress.

From what I do know, NPPD has little to no experience in connecting the patch, and the training they had was when the first moved into the building. With that knowledge as you being the fine Police Man that you are, you would know that if you do not practice or train as you work, and work as you train then you loose that institutional memory and muscle memory and sometimes forget the little steps that make it all happen.

Again I do not like the blame game and it is sad for everyone involved, my agency included, (can you say black eye!!!). But one thing is for sure, the same mistake should never be repeated again. This baby crap of finger pointing has got to stop. All it is doing is making us as a profession look bad.

Were there mistakes made. Hell yes there were. Was it just one agency or man. Hell no!! But again hind site is always 20/20. Another version is Monday Morning Quarterbacking. If you also are a LEO as you say, or would infer (look another big word for you as you stepped backwards for little ol me :roll: ) then you know that mistakes are always made in criminal investigations. That is why attorneys are paid the big bucks to find those mistakes. (IE OJ Simpson and his murder trial)

In the Academy and the legal school updates I attended over the last 15 plus years, there has always been a common theme. That theme is try to plug as many holes (Mistakes) as possible and give the defense the least amount of ammo to use against you.

But from what I constantly hear is "Where was Lewis?" If you want to know, call his office, send him an email if you work there, or ask him. Or better yet if you do not have the guts to (Because you say you work there) go pull his or have someone pull his time card and see. I bet you would find out. Or better yet, as you have the fascination with him, ask him out on a date!:lol:

(Are these words better for you as you think I was talking too low for your self righteous egotistical pompous self?) And as to you typing slow, it does not matter as the post comes on at once after you hit submit. So as stated above, you look like a moron.

(You know what is saddest thing about this Thread? All of this is going on and a Mother, Daughter, Wife, lost her life and all we are doing is yelling at each other and pointing fingers like a bunch of cry babies. Who cares where Lewis was, Who cares who is better, who cares?

What I do know, is that 300 plus LEOs, CO, SAOs, DJJ's, civilians, SAR teams, came out and we all worked as a family and team to help a fellow brother, and daughter and bring her home to her family and not be left in some unmarked grave to never be located.

That my brother and sisters is AWSOME, sad that it had to happen, but AWSOME that it came together. We should be ashamed of ourselves for behaving like this. This is not what out profession is about, it is not about berating each other in a Public Forum. Family does not do that. Family does it behind closed doors where no one can see.

This mentality of Law Enforcement is not good for the profession. This me, me, me shit has got to stop. We got into this profession to make it a better place for everyone. The number one rule was take care of your partner, wife, husband, child, family.

Do we rag on each other, hell yes. Do we let others outside the profession do it. Hell no. We stick up for our family. And from what I am reading on this forum is nothing put a bunch of people bashing the profession and family and it needs to stop. The citizens are not going to back us up in a time of need, your fellow brothers and sisters are the ones. With knowing or thinking that, STOP this crap before it gets too far out of hand.)

02-09-2008, 01:43 PM
You got an amen - brother/sister

02-09-2008, 02:28 PM
At first it was nothing more then a boring drudge reading through the first part of your post. It is nothing more then a summary of your other blah, blah, blah post.
But then I come to this little prize that I had to read twice to make sure it was real.

(Are these words better for you as you think I was talking too low for your self righteous egotistical pompous self?) And as to you typing slow, it does not matter as the post comes on at once after you hit submit. So as stated above, you look like a moron.
I thought at first to respond to that with the shock emotion. :shock: :shock: Then I realized that if you did not know that the "typing slow" line was meant, you wouldn't have any idea what the shock emotion meant.
My dog, along with everyone else with two active brain cells knows that the "typing slow" line was menat as a insult to the intelligence of the poster it was directed at.
I never took into consideration that someone must have some intelligence to insult.
The real laughable part of that whole asinine thing is you end it by saying that I "look like a moron." :snicker: :snicker:
How have you lasted 15 yrs with the CCSO or any other department and be that dim? :shock: :shock:
FYI, the last two yellow characters at the end are to denote the emotion of shock. If you are still clueless, the previous sentence is meant as an insult to your intelligence.

Then there is this fine speech. :x :x (those mean mad by the way.)

That my brother and sisters is AWSOME, sad that it had to happen, but AWSOME that it came together. We should be ashamed of ourselves for behaving like this. This is not what out profession is about, it is not about berating each other in a Public Forum. Family does not do that. Family does it behind closed doors where no one can see.

This mentality of Law Enforcement is not good for the profession. This me, me, me shizzat has got to stop. We got into this profession to make it a better place for everyone. The number one rule was take care of your partner, wife, husband, child, family.

I have read this and heard this speech many times from backstabbing, career climbers such as you, and it sickens me more then anything else.

You hypocritically pound the pulp with your fist, preaching that LE brothers and sisters should stick together.

But given the chance, you won't hesitate for a second to use those same brother and sister LEO's like rungs on a ladder to try and climb up your department.
Intercourse you pal.

Can't wait to read your next fine sermon preacher man.
Again to make things clear to you, that is meant as an insult.

02-09-2008, 02:45 PM

Callie, the good reverend would throw your career under a truck in a heart beat, if meant getting a penny more in his career climb collection plate.

02-09-2008, 03:40 PM

Callie, the good reverend would throw your career under a truck in a heart beat, if meant getting a penny more in his career climb collection plate.

I have no ambition for rank. I do not like very many supervisors and could care less about rank. I have not stepped on another man/womans back to get what I want nor do I ever plan on it.

But from your reply, you still have not answered my one question. Who cares where Lewis was? I sure as hell don't nor does too many other people. But as stated earlier, just ask him if you want to know that bad.

02-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Who cares where Lewis was? I sure as hell don't nor does too many other people. But as stated earlier, just ask him if you want to know that bad.

You most of all should care you idiot. You should be asking the same damn question.
One of your own CCSO brothers had his daughter kidnapped in North Port.

The head of the police department had not yet returned from a conference in St. Augustine that ended 36 hrs earlier.

It was all most 18 hrs after the kidnapping that the chief felt he should return to his job.

The CCSO is catching all kinds of hell for 6 mins. of lost time.
Lewis was lost for all most two days.
If that is not enough reason to care, then prehaps you should rethink your career and maybe move on to another.

02-09-2008, 06:06 PM
Here ya go loser! You can end your BS once and for all! (941)429-7300 ask for Chief Lewis!

02-09-2008, 06:11 PM
That person won't call doesn't have a hair

02-09-2008, 07:08 PM
You're right Callie! It would stop him from having this forum to whine at constantly.

02-09-2008, 08:30 PM
No, idiots like him/her don't go away, but we should all ignore him/her

02-11-2008, 08:33 PM

After listening to the lies that Davenport said in his press conferences then retracted I would say that he is not a good source for any information. Neither is the idiot Cameron as well.

02-12-2008, 10:52 PM
Who cares if Lewis was out of town. Like NPPD couldn't function without the chief? Their officers can't work other calls without him holding their hands? It doesn't matter if you care for Lewis or not. This is a waste of mental energy since NPPD had competent people who all did their jobs.

Also, I worked on the Carlie case. Lewis did not hold off on the Amber Alert. CIB ran the investigation, not Lewis. If some supervisor, or other non-Detective with no investigative experience, tried to run my investigation they would find themselves the only one left working the case. An Amber Alert can't be issued per FDLE rules without a valid vehicle description. Since there wasnt' a vehicle we didn't issue one until we got one, which was likely after she was murdered. In fact, we issued a BOLO on the suspect vehicle after we had her body in the hopes of getting leads on where the X17 was seen that day. Lewis was nothing but the talking head on TV.

So who cares about Lewis! It was the regular NPPD troops that did the job! And a great job they did.

02-13-2008, 12:43 AM
Who cares if Lewis was out of town. Like NPPD couldn't function without the chief? Their officers can't work other calls without him holding their hands? It doesn't matter if you care for Lewis or not. This is a waste of mental energy since NPPD had competent people who all did their jobs.Plus they had to do Lewis's job because he was not here.

Also, I worked on the Carlie case. Lewis did not hold off on the Amber Alert. CIB ran the investigation, not Lewis.]Yeah sure! If you would have said that during the Carlie investigation your butt would have been gone pal. If some supervisor, or other non-Detective with no investigative experience, tried to run my investigation they would find themselves the only one left working the case. An Amber Alert can't be issued per FDLE rules without a valid vehicle description. Wrong! A discription of the child and/or abductor/vehicle is all that is required. That means you have to a discription of one of the the three not all. No wonder the alert went out late. You don't even know what the requirements are. http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/AmberPlan/a ... ocess.html (http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/AmberPlan/activation_process.html) Since there wasnt' a vehicle we didn't issue one until we got one, which was likely after she was murdered. In fact, we issued a BOLO on the suspect vehicle after we had her body in the hopes of getting leads on where the X17 was seen that day. Lewis was nothing but the talking head on TV.

So who cares about Lewis! It was the regular NPPD troops that did the job! And a great job they did.No one said that they did't. The topic for about the tenth time is about Lewis's location during the start of the incident and the next 36 hrs. after. If you don't have and answer then say so.

02-13-2008, 06:36 PM
For the second time dipstick, call the Chief at 429-7300 and ask him so you can stop your whining once and for all!

02-13-2008, 07:03 PM
For the second time dipstick, call the Chief at 429-7300 and ask him so you can stop your whining once and for all!

Shouldn't have to, if he would just come forward with the information to the public.
As stated before, if you don't have and answer then say so.
If this thread is bothering you, there is a simple and easy solution.

IGNORE IT DIPSTICK!!

02-13-2008, 09:58 PM
Ya know, people are going to think there is a certain psychological problem with you that maybe medication won't help.
Why it's almost like dealing with a stalker, the way you won't give this up. There is a solution as the poster printed above by calling the chief and asking him yourself, or do you think he should come post his response here? So much for this being a Law Enforcement Affairs blog, when psycho stalkers like you can come on to please your inner most twisted ideas. when a solution is presented to you, you demand to have it YOUR WAY or NO WAY. Get some help mister.

02-13-2008, 10:09 PM
AS THE CHIEF PUTS IT ON THE NORTH PORT PD WEBSITE Please feel free to contact me at 941-429-7301 or email tlewis@northportpd.com.

02-13-2008, 10:40 PM
Ya know, people are going to think there is a certain psychological problem with you that maybe medication won't help.
Why it's almost like dealing with a stalker, the way you won't give this up. There is a solution as the poster printed above by calling the chief and asking him yourself, or do you think he should come post his response here? So much for this being a Law Enforcement Affairs blog, when psycho stalkers like you can come on to please your inner most twisted ideas. when a solution is presented to you, you demand to have it YOUR WAY or NO WAY. Get some help mister.

So now you are a psychoanalyst as well. Well, if the Herald, the Sun, and News Press can ask the same question and get no answers, what makes you think I will.
Or better yet I should just walk into his office and demand it right. No retrobution from the NPPD for asking such information right.
Sorry by you are the sicko if you think that by doing anything that questions the actions of the PD will result in answers at no cost.

The responce to such questions or statments here on this forum is proof of that.
Your labled either a, sicko, an idiot, or a trouble maker in the ranks if you say or ask anything that is unflattering about the deparment.

Since you, nor anyone else has stated that they know where TL was, I take it you have no idea either?

Here is the real stickler of the whole thing. When something that is posted about the PD that is questionable, it is usualy ignored or responded to once.
But this topic must have hit one heck of a nereve for it to keep receiving responces of shut up and go away.
Just Sayin.

02-14-2008, 01:45 AM
My point has been made! You are a STALKER!

02-17-2008, 01:34 PM
My point has been made! You are a STALKER!

YOU HAVE NO ANSWER, OR DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE REASON WHY HE WAS NOT HERE.

02-17-2008, 04:19 PM
Everyone that counts, (the officers), knows exactly where he was.

02-17-2008, 04:53 PM
Everyone that counts, (the officers), knows exactly where he was.

So the public does not count for crap to the NPPD? So tell me something that I don't already know.

02-17-2008, 06:54 PM
I gotta say this one more time, cuz you sure do exhibit ADD. The Chief's tx is 429-7300. What are you having such hard time figuring out here? Is it that once he tells you, there will not be anything in your life to do by not being able to whine here? None of us are scared to talk to him. Why are you?

02-17-2008, 07:57 PM
I gotta say this one more time, cuz you sure do exhibit ADD. The Chief's tx is 429-7300. What are you having such hard time figuring out here? Is it that once he tells you, there will not be anything in your life to do by not being able to whine here? None of us are scared to talk to him. Why are you?

You know I have played this now for about a week. Just to see how far you would go with your line of BS.
You don't know yourself, but want to, so you are wanting someone else to tell you because you are to CS to ask L or E yourself.
Sorry loser but I found out sometime ago and have had one he** of a time playing you for the a** that you are.
Don't worry though, you will find out with everyone else on Tuesday.
Davenport won't be the only department head who's butt will be in a sling for trying to pass off a line of BS to the public. :wink: :wink: :wink:

02-17-2008, 08:02 PM
Like I said before, you're a sicko stalker. Get Help NOW

02-20-2008, 06:04 PM
Like I said before, you're a sicko stalker. Get Help NOW

Here you go head TL bootlicker. Justify your phony hypocite TL and his pompus statement on humans making mistakes.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic. ... ain#283109 (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?p=283109&highlight=two+faced+terry+strikes+again#283109)

Laugh that one off funny man.

Your the one with a real need of mental help if you try and rationalize his remarks.
As for stalking, I notice that you just can't seem to stop following me around this forum and posting in responce.
You are a typical OC wack job of the first order.

05-24-2008, 10:07 PM
Wonder how long it will take Lewis to hurry back to NP in June when the next major crime happens when he is playing golf at this one at the city's expense?
http://www.fpca.com/sc2008meminfo.htm

You are Invited ...
The Florida Police Chiefs Association is holding its 56th Annual Summer Conference & Exposition from June 21 - 26, 2008, at the PGA National Resort & Spa, in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, and you are cordially invited to attend.

Training Program ...
Captain Argatha Gilmore and the Training Committee, with a grant from our Education and Research Foundation, have developed an excellent training program. Please click here to see the training agenda.

Cost ...
Pre-registration cost for agency heads (FPCA members) is $300 and $350 for those registering after May 21, 2008 or on-site. If you (as the chief executive) register for the conference, additional command staff (FPCA members) can attend for a fee of only $250 pre-registration or $300 after May 21, 2008 or on-site. Fee for Non-Member is $350 in advance, and $400 on-site.

Golf Tournament ...
The Annual Summer Conference Golf Tournament will be held on Sunday, June 22nd, 2008. This year's tournament will be held on "The Squire", the shortest and the most exacting of the courses at the beautiful PGA National Resort. Click Here for Course Details.
Registration will begin at 7:15am; Shotgun Start 8:30am. Coffee and Danish will be available during registration. There will be an Awards luncheon immediately following the tournament.
Check in Spring 2008 for more details on the tournament!

Host Chiefs Night ...
Take Me Out to the Ballgame!
Our Host Chiefs, the Palm Beach County Chiefs of Police Association, have planned a fantastic evening at Roger Dean Stadium for our families. The stadium is located in the Abacoa Town Center, with many fine stores open for evening shopping! Dinner will be provided.
Click Here for Details!

Spouse Activities ...
The Host Chiefs are planning some exciting events for attending spouses! We will post the information when events have been finalized!

Youth Activities ...
Many exciting events have been planned for our Youths, including trips to Rapids Water Park, Boomer's and Planet Ice and ending with a Pool Party on Wednesday evening!

Installation & Awards Banquet ...
Wednesday evening, 6:30 p.m.
Semi Formal Attire
Once again, we thank our corporate sponsor, Sprint, and Evelyn Hartnett!

Farewell Breakfast ...
Please plan on joining us along with members of your family for our Farewell Breakfast. The continental "Grab It and Go" breakfast is scheduled on Thursday morning between 7:30 - 8:30am. Special thanks to our sponsor, IPTM, and Director Bob Jacob!

Attendance ...
Please remember, our room blocks for the last several summer conferences have sold out early. We anticipate that more than 250 police executives from throughout the state will attend the conference.

Hotel Reservations ...
Hotel accommodations will be handled directly by the PGA National Resort & Spa at (561) 627-2000. Please mention that you are with the Florida Police Chief's Association and be sure to call no later than May 21, 2008, to guarantee your room rate of $129 per night.

Exhibit Area ...
The latest Law Enforcement related products and services will be displayed by approximately 99 vendors. The exposition opens on Sunday with a Reception in the Exposition Area, 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. The exposition reopens Monday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Tuesday 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. To allow you more time to meet with our vendors, we have planned a reception and all of the coffee and food breaks to take place within the exhibit area. Again this year, we invite you to send any of your personnel involved in the purchasing process to view the exhibits free of charge on Monday, June 23rd from 7:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. & Tuesday, June 24th from 7:30 a.m. until 2:00 p.m.

http://www.pgaresort.com/spa/

05-25-2008, 06:53 PM
Yeah, you are an idiot! That is a Florida conference for all Police Chiefs, not just NPPD.

05-25-2008, 09:59 PM
Yeah, you are an idiot! That is a Florida conference for all Police Chiefs, not just NPPD.
It is for those who are memebers of the Florida Chiefs Assoc.
Not all chiefs of Florida LEO communities are members. They elect to be members.
It is not a state requirement to be a member and attend such functions.
It is a fee required attendance and is not funded or sponsored by the state of Fl.
The winter conference that Lewis was supposedly attending in St Augustine when the King incident took place, was paid by the city.
Which is footing the bill again.
So try and get your information and so called statements of fact correct before you start labling anyone an idiot.
Stick with writing traffic citiations to kids on bikes.
YOU IDIOT!

05-25-2008, 10:14 PM
Who woke you back up out of your coma. Hopefully you have a relapse. We're all tired of hearing your broken record here.

05-26-2008, 10:12 PM
Who woke you back up out of your coma. Hopefully you have a relapse. We're all tired of hearing your broken record here.
Never been gone. Just waited for Terry "Do Nothing" Lewis to submit the $1250 fee to the city for the golfing outing. Which he did last week.

Oh and it is so glad to hear that you speak for everyone on the board.
Your just another self important Lewis bootlicking tard who thinks he knows what is best for everyone.

05-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Never been gone. Just waited for Terry "Do Nothing" Lewis to submit the $1250 fee to the city for the golfing outing. Which he did last week.

Oh and it is so glad to hear that you speak for everyone on the board.
Your just another self important Lewis bootlicking tard who thinks he knows what is best for everyone.

No one here cares about it, the conference is part of the job and I have not worked for a chief that did not belong to the association. Yes the City pays for the bill, that is how it works her and all over the State. Get a life "tard"!

05-27-2008, 01:49 PM
No one here cares about it, the conference is part of the job and I have not worked for a chief that did not belong to the association. Yes the City pays for the bill, that is how it works her and all over the State. Get a life "tard"!
I for one would love to have $1250 added to my salary or off my property taxes especialy when it is used for a drinking, golfing, and commercial sales venture such as this so called conference.
Oh and there is no state certified training at this one so it is just an additonal tax paid vaction for Chief Do Nothing.

Also Mr. Factless there are several chiefs that do not attend or are not members.
The Chief of Panama City, and the Chief of Key West are just a few that are not members.
I can see know why you have worked with so "MANY DIFFERENT CHIEFS".
Why would any department want to keep you around for long when you constantly give false, or factless statetments all the time.

06-21-2008, 03:42 PM
http://www.fpca.com/sc2008agenda.htm

Well they cancelled the Highway Safety Committee Meeting for today and since TL is not on the Legislative Committee which is meeting this afternoon, I guess that means he has 24 hrs of non-stop drinking to do before the golf tournament on Sunday.
Yep over a grand of the taxpayers money very well spent.
One thing you can say about TL, he never suffers from a guilty conscience when it comes to spending the city's money on BS.

06-22-2008, 03:39 PM
Nice to see that you have no idea what you are talking about since you don't work here. TL left the country on Friday with his son to go to France. Everyone knows about it that works here, he is not playing golf at a convention that you say he should not be at. Stop trying to spread your cancer through our agency, it does not work.

06-23-2008, 08:48 PM
Yeah right! What a coincidence! The same day that he leaves for France, is the day before the FPCA started which was the next day on Saturday.
Please, not everyone who posts here is a cilvilian. Nice BS TL bootlicker.
Strange that when one the department for TL, all you get is that he is unavalible till later on this week.
And what another coincidence, the conference ends Friday. Well that is unless he halls off to NC to visit relatives before the conference is over, like he did during the King incident. :shock: :shock: :shock:

06-23-2008, 09:31 PM
You are truly a sick sick individual :roll:

06-23-2008, 10:09 PM
You are truly a sick sick individual :roll:

This comes from the head TL bootlicking liar.
Well one must consider the source of your post Joseph Gerbils.

guest45
06-24-2008, 02:43 AM
[][Yeah right! What a coincidence! The same day that he leaves for France, is the day before the FPCA started which was the next day on Saturday.
Please, not everyone who posts here is a cilvilian. Nice BS TL bootlicker.
Strange that when one the department for TL, all you get is that he is unavalible till later on this week.
And what another coincidence, the conference ends Friday. Well that is unless he halls off to NC to visit relatives before the conference is over, like he did during the King incident]

[This comes from the head TL bootlicking liar.
Well one must consider the source of your post Joseph Gerbilsquote]

THIS INDIVIDUAL IS REALLY A SICK PERSON. THE HATE MUST REALLY BE EATING HIM/HER LIKE A CANCER.

06-24-2008, 07:58 PM
Typical repetitive BS. Can't come up anything a value to counter, so rely on third grade name calling.
No hate, just disgust and revulsion for the flipped attitude and double standards that have plagued the PD for the last 10 years.
Now I hope you can comprehend that. However I am sure that your TL propaganda will keep you from understand anything.

06-24-2008, 10:30 PM
Wowee, just came from you're other negative posting. Nothing changes with you does it? If someone disagrees with your garbage postings, then they are boot-lickers. You should be able to tell by now why everyone leaves when you enter a room and when they see you coming, they go the other way. You are a boring lonely miserable person. Just ask anyone that knows you, if they stick around long enough when you approach them. The truth shall set you free!!!!!!

06-25-2008, 08:57 PM
Wowee, just came from you're other negative posting. Nothing changes with you does it? If someone disagrees with your garbage postings, then they are boot-lickers.
And what makes his post garbage and the responce to them not.
How do you know he/she is not right about the whole issue and others are covering for Lewis?

06-25-2008, 09:04 PM
How do you know he/she is not right about the whole issue and others are covering for Lewis?

Because, if YOU worked at the PD and if YOU stopped posting over and over again like YOU were different people, then YOU would know where the Chief is this week.

06-26-2008, 09:08 PM

Because, if YOU worked at the PD and if YOU stopped posting over and over again like YOU were different people

Do you mean like YOU!
1.Guest
2.here he comes...RUN!
3.guest45

06-29-2008, 12:44 PM
TL is twice the COP any of you are who is writing this junk...

06-29-2008, 01:59 PM
TL is twice the COP any of you are who is writing this junk...

Why, did he suddenly gain a bunch of weight? That's the only reason he could be twice the cop of anyone! TL is a clown in a cop uniform!

The Annoying Devil
07-15-2008, 02:35 PM
My humble opinion was he was on a trip,,,,and he did not return as fast as many of you think he should have. Did you ever think that he felt that he had enough confidence in his staff to handle things. The Chief should return whernever he decideds to arrive, get briefed and then make his statemnt to the press. I'm sure he has the trust in his staff to get the case rollin and brief him when he gets back.

Christ, Can't you guys fart down there withouy Terry knowing about it?

Do your job. rely, on your higher up. If they screw up, iys on them. If there qualified to be a captian or a Lt in a investigations bureau, make some freakin decisions.

The Devil

07-15-2008, 11:02 PM
My humble opinion was he was on a trip,,,,and he did not return as fast as many of you think he should have. Did you ever think that he felt that he had enough confidence in his staff to handle things.
Or as in TL's case, you don't give a sh** about any of it since you can retire at anytime with out a problem.
The man was not where he was supposed to be at the time of the incident,
but rather 700 miles north of there and unable to get a flight home the day it happened.
If you are the devil, then you should know that the NPPD is the 7th level of He**.
With TL as the demon in charge.

07-27-2008, 05:07 PM
The most dangerous man/woman to any over zealots police state, is someone who can figure things out for him/herself.
It is inevitable that he/ahw will realize that the police are no longer an enforcement arm of the community, but a legalized self driven,government sponsored vigilante force.
Devoid of law enforcement, it is replaced with retribution and summary judgment.
The law enforcement code of serve and protect has mutated to, judge and punish in North Port.

07-28-2008, 12:49 AM
I can't believe you people gossip so much.
Whoever the anonymous person is posting these nasty things about the Chief should stop. If you have a problem with the man, go talk to him. Making up stuff on an anonymous board is cowardly. You should be ashamed of your behavior. It’s clear to me that you’re not a LEO because all the officers I know are professionals and would not stoop to this level.
I have met the Chief and he is a good man.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

07-28-2008, 10:30 AM
I can't believe you people gossip so much.
Whoever the anonymous person is posting these nasty things about the Chief should stop. If you have a problem with the man, go talk to him. Making up stuff on an anonymous board is cowardly. You should be ashamed of your behavior. It’s clear to me that you’re not a LEO because all the officers I know are professionals and would not stoop to this level.
I have met the Chief and he is a good man.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Can not help but notice hypocrite, that you did not register on this site before posting here as well anonymous coward.
How many more alias are you going to poster under Mr. TL Bootlicker?

07-28-2008, 02:42 PM
It seems that the peopel who do the real work at the department do not ge the same kind of treatment when it comes to someone complaining about the department.
If some one complains about the traffic, detective or road patrol, there is little rebutal that comes to their support.
But complain about the North Port PD Top Cop, and watch the yelling and screaming about how unfair, not right, unjust, etc. it is.

If Lewis would spend a fraction of the time he devotes to PR work to doing real police work, maybe there would be less complaints about his job performance.
And that goes for the fair hair, chosen yes men/women who praise every fart that leaves his body.

05-26-2009, 11:38 AM
Well it's almost summer time and that means hot temperatures, afternoon rains and TL's tax paid golfing trip at a luxury resort.

This summers trip is a litle more closer to home but no less expensive.
This summers Police Chief golf and party conference is at the exclusive Saddlebrook Resort and Spa, located in Wesley Chapal.
The party and golfing programs start June 17th.
Think about that during the contract talks people.

05-26-2009, 02:07 PM
Well it's almost summer time and that means hot temperatures, afternoon rains and TL's tax paid golfing trip at a luxury resort.

This summers trip is a litle more closer to home but no less expensive.
This summers Police Chief golf and party conference is at the exclusive Saddlebrook Resort and Spa, located in Wesley Chapal.
The party and golfing programs start June 17th.
Think about that during the contract talks people.

So much for that rumor that you were a customer of Farley's Mr. Guest! Get over it already! :roll:

05-26-2009, 09:24 PM
What part of the Chief conference post was incorrect or false?
What is that? I can hardly hear you loser.
None of it is false?

Why is it that if someone post here about the road patrol there is very little input in their favor?

Yet mention one thing about TL and every TL lip chapping rump kisser jumps on it in a heart beat.

You are the ones who need to get a life.
Kissing the backside of TL is not a life or a real cop job.

05-27-2009, 03:17 AM
What part of the Chief conference post was incorrect or false?
What is that? I can hardly hear you loser.
None of it is false?

Why is it that if someone post here about the road patrol there is very little input in their favor?

Yet mention one thing about TL and every TL lip chapping rump kisser jumps on it in a heart beat.

You are the ones who need to get a life.
Kissing the backside of TL is not a life or a real cop job.

Yeah, you should be a psychotic neurotic that lays in wait for a year until a chief's conference comes about once more and still wants to insist that the only reason TL goes there is to play golf! You call the other poster a loser? Do you even know if he plays golf? What is it you see him doing when you follow him around to this conference hiding in the bushes anyways? Share it with us!

05-27-2009, 11:14 AM
Once a year would be a nice break on the budget, but TL hits both the summer and winter party conventions.
Oh and lets not forget the must needed party trip to talk to politicians on the east coast a few months back.
Listen little Explore wannabe cop, be satisfied with hanging around with real cops and let them do the thinking and talking.
It's only 25 years till the city's next celebration. You can wait that long to stand out in traffic with real cops again.

05-28-2009, 10:12 AM
Thanks for all your input Commish!

05-29-2009, 10:24 AM
The word is commissioner, which I am not.
Of course it is hard to talk or see what your typing when you have your face up against that backside of the chief.
Then again, ad homenin attacks are always preferred by those who have no real intelligent counter points to make.

05-30-2009, 09:49 PM
Hello,

When I read the first post, and some others that were posted since, there are two issues here:

1. People who believe that TL is abusing his position at the expense of the entire department
2. That he was not around for the Lee Murder, or was extremely late.

The people who believe #1 have a legitimate complaint, and someone should look into it. However, with George no longer at the paper, I doubt anyone else would care to look into this.

And for those that believe in #2, I would have to think that the chief left someone in charge. There should have been a Captain of Lieutenant around plus the chief of detectives or what ever that position is called that could investigate a murder or any other crime. And from what I read in the posts, the investigation did start immediately.

Just curious - what could the chief do that a Capt. or Lt cannot do? The chief should be no more than an administrator, with the top ranking officers reporting to him. He should not be allowed to run or interfere with any investigation. That is why you have detectives in place to do the work.

Just an observation.

05-31-2009, 11:26 AM
Points well stated. If this had been purely a single department matter the second in command of the NPPD could and should of handled it with out the need of the chief.
However as soon as the incident involved another agency the chief should have taken control.

The whole Lee incident involved no less then five different law enforcement agencies before the chief returned to take command of the department.
The chief of police of NPPD requires that said person must be a sworn law enforcement officer, along with other requirements.
This rather nullifies the aspect that the job is a purely an administrative one. Other wise anyone with any admin. background could hold the job.

TL was supposedly at a non-required NPPD function that was less then three hours travel time from the city by car.
Yet it took all most thirty six hours from the initial complaint before he returned to the city to take command.

This whole issue was raised numerous times by many, including other departments.
It was however totaly ignored by city officials and the media.

You may want to check several other topics involving his issue on this forum. They have additional information that cover this issue as well.
Very few topics have received the responce or attacks of posters then those that involve questionable actions of TL.

WHY IS THAT!!!!!

I believe the answer is command and control.
To bad it was not in place at the time of the initial Lee complaint.

06-04-2009, 08:19 PM
If there was any doubt that Lewis is nothing more then a PR hungery S*B then this should convince anyone that he is.

The man has done nothing but moan and groan about the county closing it'4 south county intake in Venice.

So the county says ok, since NP is growing leys build one there.

TL rather then praise the county for wanting to build a multi million dollar faciliy that would create jobs, be moans it's location.

The a**hole is not even going to live in this community when he retires in less then two years, yet he wants people to believe he is concerned about the intake being located close to what he considers the "gateway" of the city.
He is the only one complainig about it being one of the considered locatins.
The man will do anything to gets his name in the media.

What a fricking tool.

2006FLORIDA
06-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Dear "guest(#1,974,971)",
As a three year officer in North Port I don't know everything. What I have come to know as an absolute is that my 2nd and 3rd in command are and were more than capable of coordinating the efforts of this heinous crime. There have been many people that criticize Chief Lewis for not immediately skydiving into the crime scene and assuming command. The Captains and Lieutenants conducted the investigation into this incident in a proficient and all-encompassing manner. During the initial coordination there was no stone left unturned and procedure was followed by the book when it had to be, and circumvented when a situation called for an audible. I am 100% positive that the Chief would have performed his duties exactly how the initial commanding officer did. Why he is criticized for not immediately dropping what he was doing is beyond me. Here at North Port, unlike many other agencies, there is a level of trust between co-workers, supervisors, and supervisor-subordinates, that I have rarely seen elsewhere. I believe that this trust has been developed between each other from working calls with one another, supervisors watching (not monitoring) how road patrol handle the tasks and investigations presented before them, and overall from the general day-day contact with one another. The basis for the initial level of trust in each other begins during the selection and hiring process. My agency has a stringent hiring and FTO program that 95% of the time has isolated potentially problematic individuals and declined to hire them. The other 5% are normally identified and let go within the first 2 years of their employment. I have never imagined working for an agency that has an immensely high level of esprit de corps. There is not 1 supervisor or fellow officer that I work with that causes me to question their decision making and performance capability. In this sense, for whatever reason Chief Lewis had for not immediately returning to North Port, comes down to the simple fact that he trusts his guys/gals to perform their duties to their fullest extent, and rightfully so. This "family" trusts one another. And I know that I can speak for all of us when I say the effort put into this investigation by all was 110%. I have waited to reply to this ridiculous topic so that I could fully look into the duties and efforts contributed by all, and can safely say with a clear conscience through review of the facts at hand, that this terrible crime has been investigated in the most proficient way that it could have been performed(NPPD's Road Patrol, CIB, Admin, involvement). Chief Lewis is an excellent and admirable leader and I would follow by his side into a hazardous and seemingly deadly situation with the confidence that if there is a way to come out on top, he would find it.

06-07-2009, 02:22 AM
I hope you are more consistant with your statements when you testify in court then you are here.
Making such contradicting statements will get you ripped to shreds by even the most novice public defender.

You state that in your short "three" year career at the NPPD you don't know everthing.
Then a few "opinions" later you expound on how the bad apples of the departmented are usualy weeded out in two years.

I use the word opinion because that is what they are. You gave absolutely no statements of fact, rather just personal opinion from a limited career.
Have you worked under any other chief, or better yet any other department?
If not, what validation can you put on statement that Lewis is great at his job when you have no other example to compare him to?
That also would apply to your "opinion" of "#2" and "#3".

You then go on how the investigation (which one, there have been many brought up here but I am guessing you mean the Lee case) was "proficeint and all-incompassing".

Once again you contradicted your own words that "you don't know everything" and have only a short three year career here.
At the time of that incident you were on this department for barely two years.

You are voicing an "opinion" that the chief correctly handled this incident based on a very, very limited time as a law enforcemnt officer.

How can one with such a limited career, and working knowledge of this or any other department and no previous or current law enforcement management skills expect such a comment to carry any weight is beyond me.

There is a "BIG" difference between a statement of fact and a statement based on personal opinion.
Yours is totaly based on the latter of the two. Especialy the part that eveyone on the department is with Terry as Chief.

06-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Since you seem to be the almighty know-it-all, why don't you give us all YOUR credentials that make you the expert on who, what, where, and how a police operation should or should not be handled. :roll:

06-07-2009, 06:01 PM
It is really to bad that the good lord did not bless you with an ounce of common sense.
You ask a ridiculous question like that on an internet forum with out LOL.

You must be one of the five percent that the other poster was talking about who hasn't been weeded out yet after their FT program was over. Then again you might be the chief.

But you asked a question on the net so I will give you net answer.

From 1930-1975 I was the Director of the FBI.
Held the job of chief of police with two major metro police departments. Those being the NYPD and the LAPD.

I attened and completed every law enforcement academy in the USA, inclding the FBI academy.
(Want to see my blue Florida certificate posted as well?)

Attened Harvard Law School and graduated with honors and at the top of my class.
I also have a BS degree in law from five other schools plus a double doctoret from MIT.

Completed every single course taught by The Traffc Institute of Northwestern University, where I currently hold the Directors job.

Now I hope thats meets with your approval and requirments to make the comments that I have.

06-08-2009, 10:42 AM
I see that you "attened" so much in your fantasy career. Your deific postings here tend to show all the readers just what kind of fruitcake is being served. :snicker:

06-08-2009, 08:25 PM
A pun that was much more believable then the church sermon given by the other poster who tried to glorify TL as a deity.

Everthing but holes in his hands were paraded out to make TL sound like Christ incarnate.

That fruitcake fantasy tasted a lot better and was easier to swallow then that dished up pile of holy sh*t.

06-10-2009, 07:36 AM
A pun that was much more believable then the church sermon given by the other poster who tried to glorify TL as a deity.

Everthing but holes in his hands were paraded out to make TL sound like Christ incarnate.

That fruitcake fantasy tasted a lot better and was easier to swallow then that dished up pile of holy sh*t.

Hey Chief, this guy's a stalker! Watch Your A$$!

06-20-2009, 02:23 AM
Police chief admits destroying video of officer being rude

By John Davis

Published: Friday, June 19, 2009 at 11:47 a.m.
Last Modified: Friday, June 19, 2009 at 11:47 a.m.
North Port Police Chief Terry Lewis has admitted to destroying a video tape of an officer being rude to a woman during a traffic stop. The video, evidence in a possible lawsuit against the department, was destroyed at Lewis’ orders after an April internal investigation of Officer Karl Kindervater.

NPPD found that Kindervater acted unprofessionally toward Lisa Mazzeo and her family during a March traffic stop in which he ticketed Mazzeo for driving with a suspended license before leaving her and her children on the side of the road.

Mazzeo later filed a complaint with the department against Kindervater. After an internal investigation in April, Lewis reprimanded Kindervater for being rude and not giving Mazzeo and her children a ride after the traffic stop, telling them instead that he was not a taxi service.

Mazzeo has enlisted Sarasota attorney Anderea Mogensen and is contemplating a lawsuit over what Mazzeo says was an improper search of her car, though the department's investigation found that the search was proper. The tape would be key evidence in the lawsuit.

In a letter released Thursday, Lewis admitted to having the tape destroyed, saying he believed it was a copy.

“I incorrectly assumed that there was a CD copy in the file in Human Resources with the entire internal investigation file,” Lewis wrote. “I never watched the tape as the written reports clearly demonstrated the administrative violations. I subsequently had my assistant destroy what I thought was a copy.

“I have notified Human Resources and the Traffic Court via our State Attorney’s office of my error. There are at least two ranking officers that did view the tape and I will make them available to anyone wishing their statements. Officer Melanie Turner was at the scene and she will be available for a statement if requested.

“Again, the responsibility for this error rests with me. I apologize for the mistake.” :roll:

06-20-2009, 05:52 PM
Destruction of evidence? Maybe FDLE should pay a visit and do their invesigation.

2006FLORIDA
06-28-2009, 04:02 PM
Wow I must say that is extremely impressive. I mean I cant believe it. I'm actually talking to [ JOHN EDGAR HOOVER-Director-May 10, 1924 - May 2, 1972]

Johnnie, how have you been. Still shopping at Fredericks of Hollywood?....What a tool you are...me and my boys seriously laughed for almost 10 full minutes. I think I fractured a rib after reading your blog. And now your a crossing guard at northwestern university...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

It is really to bad that the good lord did not bless you with an ounce of common sense.
You ask a ridiculous question like that on an internet forum with out LOL.

You must be one of the five percent that the other poster was talking about who hasn't been weeded out yet after their FT program was over. Then again you might be the chief.

But you asked a question on the net so I will give you net answer.

From 1930-1975 I was the Director of the FBI.
Held the job of chief of police with two major metro police departments. Those being the NYPD and the LAPD.

I attened and completed every law enforcement academy in the USA, inclding the FBI academy.
(Want to see my blue Florida certificate posted as well?)

Attened Harvard Law School and graduated with honors and at the top of my class.
I also have a BS degree in law from five other schools plus a double doctoret from MIT.

Completed every single course taught by The Traffc Institute of Northwestern University, where I currently hold the Directors job.

Now I hope thats meets with your approval and requirments to make the comments that I have.

06-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Glad you and yours got a great laugh out of it, as was intended as such.

It is in complete contrast to your holy pontification of TL that was supposed to be true.

His destruction of evidence by ass(umption) just blows your attempt at bestowing sainthood on him right out of the water.
That was a great bit of timing on your part.

Here is a little post script for your consideration three year man.

I could not help but notice that you and department poster child Kindervator both seem to have been hired at the same time.

Coincidence or the same person? Regardless of which it is, it just shows the low quality and standards of new hires we had in 2006.
Or better yet the quality of Explores we are taking in.
Where you the one that went into the wrong hall at the school.

2006FLORIDA
07-13-2009, 01:30 AM
Nice try, but not that batch. Just a tip, before you make foolish statements like being the "Director" of the FBI during said time frame, you might want to make sure that it doesnt coincide with other well known "directors". Now if you were a deputy director/station chief that could have been more believable, just as long as you dont pick a time frame or embassy that I am familiar with as I have conducted many joint operations with foreign feds and spooks while working for a private entity overseas. Try one more time, PLEASE, I would love to see another fabricated credential thrown into the wind that I could immediately rip apart. Better Yet, why dont you clarify your metro PD time frames and mention some associates(That I probably already know), or have worked with while acting as a foreign liason for some African, Eastern Europe, and Indo-china Police Agencies. Ill make sure to hold my breath.

07-14-2009, 03:53 AM
You aren't serious are you? Try reading the message again and get the drift three year man.

The whole thing was a slam to the poster who wanted to know what my credentials were in law enforcement.
The whole point being you can't do it on the net.
Are you following along now. Plus the statement that I attended every law enforcement academy in the country and my age would have to be over one hundered, should hvae made you think.

Each time you post it just strengths the idea that you are an Explore.
I would hate to think that we have someone as dense as you on the road. Or worse yet a detective.

Then again we have a chief that destroys department incriminating evidence "accidently", so why should I think you are any smarter.

Good bye!

11-29-2009, 07:26 PM
Dear "guest(#1,974,971)",
As a three year officer in North Port I don't know everything. What I have come to know as an absolute is that my 2nd and 3rd in command are and were more than capable of coordinating the efforts of this heinous crime. There have been many people that criticize Chief Lewis for not immediately skydiving into the crime scene and assuming command. The Captains and Lieutenants conducted the investigation into this incident in a proficient and all-encompassing manner. During the initial coordination there was no stone left unturned and procedure was followed by the book when it had to be, and circumvented when a situation called for an audible. I am 100% positive that the Chief would have performed his duties exactly how the initial commanding officer did. Why he is criticized for not immediately dropping what he was doing is beyond me. Here at North Port, unlike many other agencies, there is a level of trust between co-workers, supervisors, and supervisor-subordinates, that I have rarely seen elsewhere. I believe that this trust has been developed between each other from working calls with one another, supervisors watching (not monitoring) how road patrol handle the tasks and investigations presented before them, and overall from the general day-day contact with one another. The basis for the initial level of trust in each other begins during the selection and hiring process. My agency has a stringent hiring and FTO program that 95% of the time has isolated potentially problematic individuals and declined to hire them. The other 5% are normally identified and let go within the first 2 years of their employment. I have never imagined working for an agency that has an immensely high level of esprit de corps. There is not 1 supervisor or fellow officer that I work with that causes me to question their decision making and performance capability. In this sense, for whatever reason Chief Lewis had for not immediately returning to North Port, comes down to the simple fact that he trusts his guys/gals to perform their duties to their fullest extent, and rightfully so. This "family" trusts one another. And I know that I can speak for all of us when I say the effort put into this investigation by all was 110%. I have waited to reply to this ridiculous topic so that I could fully look into the duties and efforts contributed by all, and can safely say with a clear conscience through review of the facts at hand, that this terrible crime has been investigated in the most proficient way that it could have been performed(NPPD's Road Patrol, CIB, Admin, involvement). Chief Lewis is an excellent and admirable leader and I would follow by his side into a hazardous and seemingly deadly situation with the confidence that if there is a way to come out on top, he would find it.

The Chief can BLOW ME !