PDA

View Full Version : Parking for Police personal cars!

01-30-2008, 05:10 PM
It is sad, I've done research with agencies that don't have take homes., and all of them showed that their personal cars are at least protected with fences, cameras, or have designated parking spaces only for PO.
my personal car got burglarized twice, and administration didnot do anything.

It is sad that everybody see you walking while getting your car in the parking lots mixed with the rest of the students and staff. God forbid a previous 39 see where you park, cause your car is gonna be vandalized or stolen. :(

01-31-2008, 04:59 AM
University of Florida officers have to pay $300 a year for a parking permit that lets them park in their lot... but ANY staff member at UF can park in that same lot, so they often fight with faculty and staff members for parking that they HAVE TO (by policy) pay for. Supervisors will write their officers tickets if they do not get their parking pass.

The lot also has no fence, security camera, etc etc.

01-31-2008, 11:52 PM
UM also makes you pay for a decal @ about $200/year. But, at least you can park in a garage, right outside the station. There are cameras, and security, too. Sorry to hear that about you guys...but at least you have a better retirement than that crap-ass U of M!

02-08-2008, 12:40 AM
If your :cry: the chief would u care were the officers park there p.o.v.

The Writer
08-06-2008, 12:59 AM
It is sad, I've done research with agencies that don't have take homes., and all of them showed that their personal cars are at least protected with fences, cameras, or have designated parking spaces only for PO.
my personal car got burglarized twice, and administration didnot do anything.

It is sad that everybody see you walking while getting your car in the parking lots mixed with the rest of the students and staff. God forbid a previous 39 see where you park, cause your car is gonna be vandalized or stolen. :(

HELP!!! someone just vandalised my car or worst yet stoled it while I was working at FIU. :oops: This happens everywhere, but a secured parking area for personal vehicles and patrol vehicles would lessen the chance for crime to occur.

Will you show you care about your employees by building a parking lot for POLICE & STAFF. :|

08-06-2008, 04:26 AM
The chief is going to build the parking lot! Right after he builds the new station that has been "in the works" since the JC days. And right after the radio system gets replaced. And after everything else. So it's right there at the top with everything else.