PDA

View Full Version : Havent't heard from FLPD since my oral board on Feb 8!

thepatriot
01-30-2008, 06:29 AM
I had my oral board on Feb 8, I was sent upstairs to meet a background investigator who came outside and just told me that i passed. He never gave me a score. I still haven't heard anything from FLPD. Does this mean I'm pretty much SOL. I'm certified in FL with experience and don't understand whats going on. Are you guys backed up or what?

Is there anyone in here, like a recruiter or at another capacity that can give some insight into this situation? I really want to work for FLPD. I know you guys are having some challenges, but there isn't a cop in Broward that can match an FLPD officer, at least in my book. You guys are hard chargers and I really want things to work out for you guys, whether you guys hire me or not.

01-30-2008, 09:36 PM
Feb 8th? I assume you mean Jan 8th? If you have not heard back since last Feb I don't think you are in the process.

thepatriot
01-31-2008, 02:04 AM
Sorry, long, crazy day, I meant Jan 8.

03-20-2008, 01:10 AM
I had my oral board on Feb 8, I was sent upstairs to meet a background investigator who came outside and just told me that i passed. He never gave me a score. I still haven't heard anything from FLPD. Does this mean I'm pretty much SOL. I'm certified in FL with experience and don't understand whats going on. Are you guys backed up or what?

Is there anyone in here, like a recruiter or at another capacity that can give some insight into this situation? I really want to work for FLPD. I know you guys are having some challenges, but there isn't a cop in Broward that can match an FLPD officer, at least in my book. You guys are hard chargers and I really want things to work out for you guys, whether you guys hire me or not.

03-21-2008, 01:44 PM
Please go to BSO they need more jerks.

03-21-2008, 05:50 PM
Dude.....catch a clue.....YOU FAILED......go to Miami Gardens PD or Doral PD

04-17-2008, 03:54 PM
Your just an idiot, and you didnt pass. Go to BSO, they need more idiots.