PDA

View Full Version : Tax Vote

01-30-2008, 02:55 AM
Didn't the Sheriff say he was going to step out of the race if Ammendment 1 passed?

01-30-2008, 03:21 AM
Dont hold your breath. Honesty is not one of his stong suits.

01-30-2008, 04:15 AM
Any Deputies upset about Adm 1 passing. NO support from the Gov Christ, very little support from the citzens you protect, and I bet your yearly cola raise just took a dump... Feeling the love right about now, I bet. What else will this change at the Sheriff's Office, anyone?

01-30-2008, 02:16 PM
The citizens do support and appreciate the real deputies that do real deputy work. It's those who are just occupyihng space and drawing big buck salaries to do litttle to nothing that we dont appreciate and want to see gone.

Get rid of them and you'll have enough money in your budget to fund a cola increase for those who do the work.

01-30-2008, 02:52 PM
I guess the Sheriff rolled the dice and crapped out. Maybe he should have waited to make the promotions until the results of the tax vote were in. If the possibility of cutting positions is becoming more of a reality, how can he jusitfy making promotions and giving them a 5-20% raise? Especially with some of the promotions he made. Two Lt. in SRO? Give me a break!!! We definitely need a change...

01-30-2008, 08:48 PM
I only have one vote, but that one vote is voting for change. McNesby has got to go!

01-30-2008, 09:13 PM
That makes two of us. :D

DDG
01-30-2008, 09:40 PM
3 of us....

01-31-2008, 12:53 AM
4 of us...

01-31-2008, 02:01 AM
Make it 5

01-31-2008, 07:46 AM
make it 6

01-31-2008, 03:43 PM
You guys have to admit TJ can write a good letter for the sheriff. I meen look at all the articles he wrote talking about how wonderful the Mac is. And then had them published in the PNJ. Talk about an arse kisser. Now I know that he is a model law enforcement figure and that he is perfect at his job and never ever makes mistakes. If you don't believe me just ask him, he'll tell you how perfect he is. He actually made A-North the great shift it was ask his co-workers. By the way TJ, you still don't have us fooled that you don't have your shirt taken in at the arms to make you look like She-ra. Dude your shirts were loose one day and tight as hell the next. But of course you do work right next to your biggest idol Capt. A. If you really believe you deserve to make Lt. then more power to you. But one things for sure we know different. Your promotion was a joke. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

01-31-2008, 06:10 PM
There was money for some promotions, will there be money for our raise? I believe the BCC gave the sheriff 1% for raises, how will the mighty sheriff spend the funds?

01-31-2008, 07:02 PM
He did give raises. The ones that got promoted got it.

01-31-2008, 10:54 PM
Big Mac was so worried about this big tax amendment that he went ahead and made 17 promotions at a cost of how much? Now he is left back peddling about how he refuses to lay off deputies. Wasn't he just threatening to do just that if this passed?

02-04-2008, 08:45 PM
? How long will it be before GEORGE T. is working at the sheriff's office, as a
budget advisor?

02-04-2008, 10:10 PM
He is going to be the Director for "Consolidation of Services".

02-05-2008, 12:16 AM

I don't care as long as he gets rid of the money pit jail that is bleeding us dry. The cost of operation, bloated jail admin salaries and incompetent jail management are going to bankrupt the whole ECSO if the sheriff doesn't act quickly.

Godspeed Ronnie Mac!

Dr Pepper
02-05-2008, 03:02 AM
........as long as he gets rid of the money pit jail that is bleeding us dry. The cost of operation, bloated jail admin salaries and incompetent jail management are going to bankrupt the whole ECSO if the sheriff doesn't act quickly.

Godspeed Ronnie Mac!

According to the S/O website, the:
L/E budget is $52, 962,824.
Jail budget is $31,019,263.
Court budget is $1, 887,930.

How is the "jail bleeding the S/O dry"? IS the Sheriff spending more than $31,019,263 than he requested and published as the jail budget?

All the changes implemented at the jail were done under McNesby direction. In changes I mean the:
1) addition of two Captains;
2) reclassification of two Captains to Directors;
3) reclassification of 19 Corporals to Sergeant;
4) reclassification of 5 Sergeants to Lieutenants;
5) reclassification of civilian positions to Sworn/Supervisory positions;
(each of the reclassifications....were really promotions for doing the same job but with an increased salary.)
6) the outsourcing of operations to private, for profit, entities (these entities are profiting at the expense of all other operations.)

Thanks to changes implemented by Dennis Williams, every security shift has seen a decrease in manpower of approximately 25%. Due to staff shortages, employees are mandated to work on their days off for comptime. These same employees are not being allowed to take leave due to the shortages. If anything is happening, jail money is being allocated for L/E activities (ie...overtime) and not vice versa.

The majority of problems at the jail are the direct result of two issues:
1) lack of staffing;
2) for profit service companies.

If you think the jail admin is incomptetent, you must be talking about Chief Smith. Smith controls everything at the jail. The two "Directors" are basically figureheads who arent allowed to make changes without prior authorization by the Chief.

McNesby (and company) is so incompetent that he doesnt have a clue to solve the problems created by Dennis Williams. He sees the easy way out is to admit his failure and give the jail back to the BCC. By doing so, he accomplishes two things:
1) He can tell taxpayers he doesnt get $80 million of the budget; and
2) He can let someone else decide how to fix the problems he created.

Come this time next year the entire SO (For that matter all of Escambia County) will be in better shape as there will be someone else running operations. I for one wont miss McNesby and his incomptent staff.

02-05-2008, 03:16 AM
All the changes implemented at the jail were done under McNesby direction. In changes I mean the:
1) addition of two Captains;
2) reclassification of two Captains to Directors;
3) reclassification of 19 Corporals to Sergeant;
4) reclassification of 5 Sergeants to Lieutenants;
5) reclassification of civilian positions to Sworn/Supervisory positions;
(each of the reclassifications....were really promotions for doing the same job but with an increased salary.)
6) the outsourcing of operations to private, for profit, entities (these entities are profiting at the expense of all other operations.)

And lets not forget when he took office he raised detention pay to LEO pay...

02-05-2008, 04:09 AM
And lets not forget when he took office he raised detention pay to LEO pay...

Well, not quite. During the election for McNesby first term, he stated that he would ensure pay parity for detention staff with LE. What he meant was that he would change their paygrades to meet the LE paygrades. Since employee salaries already exceeded the minimum for the paygrade the changes were on paper only. It didnt result in any increase in salaries.

Had McNesby been true to his word and ensured there was pay parity then the sgt's and lt's all would have seen $2 to $3 per hour raises. If you compare salaries of dentention sgt's and lt's to LE you will see that detention supervisors are grossly underpaid to their counterparts. The exception will be for those hired in the last 10 years or promoted in the last five years.

02-05-2008, 05:46 AM
If he is so bad why are so many employees putting money in his campaign?

02-05-2008, 05:49 AM

His reward for not dropping a dime on Mc for killing the deer?

02-05-2008, 07:09 AM
George will fit in perfectly. Having been castigated for obvious ethical violations he'll fit right in with the culture that RonnieMac has perfected at the ECSO. He might try lengthening the "drug holiday" from 10 days to 2 months for new inmates. That will save a lot of money up front. When the families of the (soon to be dead) inmates sue, the judgment will be sealed so nobody will know how many millions his money saving policies will cost the taxpayers. On second thought, a better idea might be to unelect McNesby and send Touart back to Mississippi. An honest leader can fix the problems at the ECSO. The one's you've got have created the great sucking sound that is your tax money going down the toilet. Keeping the politicians we have and expecting change is madness.

02-05-2008, 07:50 AM
One poster asked why are so many people putting money into McNesby's campaign...Look at the list of campaign contributors and compare that to the recent promotions list. Isn't it obvious? Also, people are being "persuaded" to give to his campaign. Fear is a powerful tool. I hear people talking everyday in the halls of the SO saying how bad things are. How morale is at an all time low. How they are wanting a change at the SO. Well things are never going to change unless we, the employees and the ones complaining, stand up and do something about it. No matter what other candidate you say you support, nothing will change until you get involved and make it happen. People say they are scared of what will happen to them if they do stand up and support another candidate. People, there is strength in numbers. If we all take a stand and stick together, after all we are a brotherhood, good things will happen. Besides, if you do your job and follow policy, whats the worst that can happen? You get transferred? At least you still have a job! Sometimes you have to go through some rough times to get to the good times and good times are coming!

02-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Regardless of who you may want to vote for in November in the general election, DON'T VOTE FOR MCNESBY IN THE PRIMARY. LET'S GUARANTEE HIS DEPARTURE WITH A KICK IN THE PANTS IN THE PRIMARY. :P

02-05-2008, 12:46 PM
One poster asked why are so many people putting money into McNesby's campaign...Look at the list of campaign contributors and compare that to the recent promotions list. Isn't it obvious? Also, people are being "persuaded" to give to his campaign. Fear is a powerful tool. I hear people talking everyday in the halls of the SO saying how bad things are. How morale is at an all time low. How they are wanting a change at the SO. Well things are never going to change unless we, the employees and the ones complaining, stand up and do something about it. No matter what other candidate you say you support, nothing will change until you get involved and make it happen. People say they are scared of what will happen to them if they do stand up and support another candidate. People, there is strength in numbers. If we all take a stand and stick together, after all we are a brotherhood, good things will happen. Besides, if you do your job and follow policy, whats the worst that can happen? You get transferred? At least you still have a job! Sometimes you have to go through some rough times to get to the good times and good times are coming!

As you post anonymously :roll: ...

02-05-2008, 12:47 PM
Regardless of who you may want to vote for in November in the general election, DON'T VOTE FOR MCNESBY IN THE PRIMARY. LET'S GUARANTEE HIS DEPARTURE WITH A KICK IN THE PANTS IN THE PRIMARY. :P

Negative Ghost Rider. As bad as it may be, Morgan is not an option.

02-05-2008, 01:13 PM
His clean record? His MBA in business? His promise to raise all deputy pay? His pledge to cut the fat at the top management level? Is he not an option for you because you are a fat cat with a director salary? Or are you the Capt. who got the 12K for working 24 hours a day for 11 days and 6 hours at the fair? There is no good reason why Morgan shouldn't be a viable candidate unless you are a part of the problem that needs fixing. Period. Vote for McNesby and you'll have him again for another 4 years. End of story.

02-05-2008, 01:16 PM
budget advisor?

Hopefully it will happen when hell freezes over. And no sooner.

02-05-2008, 05:32 PM
If he is so bad why are so many employees putting money in his campaign?

They have either been promoted, seeking to be promoted, or just dont wish to feel the wrath of the Chief or Sheriff.

02-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Mac can scare you all he wants, but he can't watch you vote. so remember that when it counts. Talk to anybody you can. Anybody but Mac.
Dr Pepper way to put all the uninformed idiots back in their place.

02-05-2008, 11:36 PM
His clean record? His MBA in business? His promise to raise all deputy pay? His pledge to cut the fat at the top management level? Is he not an option for you because you are a fat cat with a director salary? Or are you the Capt. who got the 12K for working 24 hours a day for 11 days and 6 hours at the fair? There is no good reason why Morgan shouldn't be a viable candidate unless you are a part of the problem that needs fixing. Period. Vote for McNesby and you'll have him again for another 4 years. End of story.

His support for a civilian review board?
Giving $2 Million of the ECSO budget to ECAT?
Investigating Taser uses as deadly use of force?
Having David Craig as his right hand man?
Having Doc Ely as his left hand man?
Having Arety as his Sugar Momma?
Distorting facts and outright lying to the public?
No local law enforcement experience?
The fact that he arose from the ashes of RonnieMacAbusesPower.com and all the cop haters there?
The fact he is supported by Leroy Boyd?
The fact he has yet to show a plan how any of his ideas would work?
The fact he has no current deputies willing to give him money (or even vote on an anonymous ballot for that matter).
The fact that he shows what his budgetary and planning skills are by the way he handles his campaign contributions?
The fact that David Craig has recieved 2/3rds of said contributions?

David Morgan has already been rejected by voters once and will be rejected again. Ask real deputies how they would rank the candidates. Most would say Scapecchi, McNesby, Lucas, then dead last Morgan. Most deputies shudder when they think of Morgan being Sheriff.

David Morgan...He's Looking Better Every Day... :roll: :roll: :roll:

02-06-2008, 12:18 AM
AMEN

02-06-2008, 12:42 AM
i think that right now i'm going to write in Willie Juniors name for Shurf. i think that a dead crooked man could do less harm than the 'honorable' Harry 'ronnie mac' McNesby... seriously..im going to vote for David 'Space Cadet' Morgan in the primary and then Scapecci in the general election.. we all know that Morgan is alittle off the reservation with his ideas..but at least we would have one more redneck crooked boss hog look alike out of office... stbrm.

02-06-2008, 03:37 AM
As miserable as 99% of the office is, I think EVERYONE is in agreement that we would rather keep Mcnesby than have morgan. Morgan is an idiot and he proves that everytime he opens his mouth. No one at the office wants him which should be clue number one.

Now with that said, its time this law enforcement county get back to pro active police work. Its time we had a boss who is willing to do the right thing, even if its not the popular thing with the citizens. Larry Scapecchi is the right man for the job.

02-06-2008, 03:40 AM
Everyone talks about wanting change. Tired of this tired of that. They say they are tired of the way things have been done in the past. Tired of the "Good Ole Boy" System. If the Deputies, Staff, and Citizens are really wanting change then why in the WORLD would you want to vote in Sheriff that has worked at and has ties to the Office. Ya'll keep steppin on your own tally-whackers (so to say) doing that over and over again.

To fix the REAL problems with the ECSO, we need an outsider. Someone that has no secret agenda. A leader is not there to be your friend, buddy or pal. He is there to lead you, take care of you, and inspire you to want to do a good job. David Morgan is one to be respected. For most deputies to be so stupid and arrogant as to not even find out what David Morgan is all about, well then I don't feel sorry for you if you keep electing old timers that used to work there once upon a time.

Lets hear the unintelligent responses….

02-06-2008, 04:05 AM
David Morgan please go away...this is a LEO forum....wanna be's are not welcome

02-06-2008, 04:06 AM
David Morgan is no better than McNesby. He hasnt figured out that when you spin tales, stretch the truth, report rumors as fact, all it makes you is a liar.

Escambia County doesnt need another liar. That means we dont need Davis Morgan. Anyone else remember Morgans answers to the 7 bquestions? :D

02-06-2008, 04:10 AM
Alright, Got two moron's responses so far.

02-06-2008, 04:40 AM
wow, David Morgan must be proud to have someone like you support him. With all the name calling and maturity you are obviously doing him a favor.....

02-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Hey Craig,

Instead of posting here, why don't you fix the link to Morgan's latest video on his site. I have been waiting 3 days to compare its hilarity to the Super Bowl commercials.

p.s. why haven't I seen a campaign expenditure to you from Morgan for running his website?

02-06-2008, 11:12 PM
budget advisor?

Hopefully it will happen when hell freezes over. And no sooner.

http://www.goodworksonearth.org/hellfrozeover.png

02-07-2008, 12:47 AM
Why would I vote for David Morgan. He is just as bad as the current king. Morgan gives misleading information to the public, why would I want another liar. He has twisted numbers to his own likings. Just look at the allegations and responses from him to the PBA. He's still grinding an axe from his sons days at the SO.

I have worked for Larry Scapecchi. He is a man of Integrity. He will work for the citizens of Escambia nd the employess of the SO to make this a better place to live. I challenge you to find any dirt on him or any hidden agendas.

Outsiders are not always the answer. Look at all of the candidates, and I believe you will LS is the most qualified and capable of doing the job and doing it right!

02-07-2008, 06:40 AM
ok, now our curiousity is up...who was David Morgan's Son and why is he no longer employed with the sheriffs office?

02-07-2008, 07:41 AM
ok, now our curiousity is up...who was David Morgan's Son and why is he no longer employed with the sheriffs office?\

You have been misinfomed. Morgan never had a son who worked at the S.O. . What you probably heard was about the son of one of Morgans most vocal supporters who was fired.

02-08-2008, 12:53 AM
ok, now our curiousity is up...who was David Morgan's Son and why is he no longer employed with the sheriffs office?\

You have been misinfomed. Morgan never had a son who worked at the S.O. . What you probably heard was about the son of one of Morgans most vocal supporters who was fired.

Morgan did indeed have a step son who worked at the SO and was fired. Gary Demetrion (sp?). Gary is the son of David's current wife. It's a good story. David Morgan claims him (not by name) as a "son" without the "step" in his campaign literature.

Yet more bold lies and misdirection from the Morgan camp.

02-08-2008, 04:36 AM
Where is this Morgan camp? Near Molino? If you want to know anything about Morgan ask David Morgan. He is not making any attacks or accusations about McNesby's family and he won't. Morgan considers that foul play. But of course that's standard operating procedure for McNesby and his "camp." I believe he may have had a son that worked for the ECSO and is now an investigator. Why should anyone care why he left the ECSO? McNesby isn't running against Morgan's stepson. If that's all you can complain about than Morgan is looking like the best thing to ever hit the Sheriff's ballot in this county. Compare him to McNesby and he's miles ahead . Attacking a candidate's family is dirty politics. But of course that's all you nuggets have going for you. Go piss up a rope.

02-08-2008, 05:04 AM
The only reason that you (McNuggets) are opening up on Morgan again is that the poll results are in that the shurf paid for. Morgan is way ahead and McNesby will never catch up. Complain all you like but David Morgan is the candidate best equipped to bring positive change to the ECSO and to engender trust in the community for the first time in anyone's memory. If you were not so afraid of what is now the inevitable you wouldn't waste so much ink on the subject. Attack his family, attack his supporters, attack mickey mouse if you like. It won't stop the Morgan advance toward victory in August and then November. Most of the negative posters here are management fat cats afraid of losing their cushy director jobs. Your fears are well founded. This county is going broke because Ronnie Mac has had the FOR SALE sign up at the ECSO since day one. Morgan will sell off unneeded toys, rid the agency of useless budgetary waste and actually put people with badges on the street and in the jail. He will increase deputy pay and offer incentives for those who wish to attain higher education. You can talk "proactive' policing all you want. But talk is cheap. He has in fact outlined a transition strategy that will make this agency one that the employees and the community will be proud of. Doing the same things with the same people and expecting change is nuts. David Morgan is very popular with the public at large and in case you haven't counted, there are a bunch of them out there who don't give a flying leap about your lowlife attacks on this blog. He's been exposing financial mismanagement for over a year and Taxwatch has shown that to be a fact. Corruption sucks. To support McNesby is to support a worthless piece of crap. Good luck with your dirty politics campaign. In the end David Morgan will be your next sheriff. If he can't perform as he has promised then don't vote for him in 2012.

02-08-2008, 06:09 AM
And how is Morgan going to get his message out there if David Craig steals all of his campaign contributions? Give me a break. Morgan blew his whole wad and 6 months ago. Now all that is elft is a little dribble that needs to be wiped up. He is done. He has no more steam left and no wind in his sails. He started his campaign much to early and finsihed much too soon. See ya later Morgan.

In all honesty though I am going to vote for Morgan (republican thing). For some reason I just can't seem to give McNesby my vote after all he has done for us lowly deputies. I will then make my vote count by voting LS!

02-08-2008, 07:24 AM
David Craig isn't stealing anything from Morgan. The money goes directly to the stations for airtime. BLAB TV, WEAR, WEBY, and Cox Media so far. Craig's Reality News Network is an ad agency. That's what ad agencies do. They buy time from TV & Radio stations and produce commercials and shows for their clients. Agencies buy time at the same rate that David Morgan could buy from the station directly. Agencies get a small percentage discount (usually 15%) and that's how they make their money. Craig says that he does free production for politicals as long as they buy a minimal amount of airtime through his agency. So if David Morgan went to the stations directly to purchase airtime he'd pay the same amount that has been going through Craig but would have no production to put on the air. That would cost a bunch extra. So the only thing that is a steal is the deal he is getting for his money. Craig also does volunteer work for Morgan since he's committed to his victory at the polls. The accusation that Craig is stealing anything but votes from McNesby is completely untrue. Also, what do you think the campaign contributions are for? To be spent on getting elected! Just because McNesby wants to save his money for a golden parachute (the "education fund" perhaps) doesn't mean it's an effective technique. Think of it this way... In a gunfight, who wins at the end? The one with the most ammo on his belt or the one who put the most rounds on the target? David Morgan is spending his money to keep the message out there and every month he gets more contributions as a result of those shows. Without his shows and without spending the money on them he wouldn't be in the lead and pulling away from McMoneybags.

02-08-2008, 08:43 AM
Morgan's got my vote. He's the only one that's been telling it like it is. Actually he's the only one that's telling it at all. LS and SL haven't said squat as far as what they think of the current administration or what they will do about it. It's the nuggets here running their pieholes about Morgan because he's knocking the stuffingout of McCriminals chances at a third term. If they are such great candidates why are they letting Morgn do all the fighting for them? David Morgan is a great choice for Escambia County Sheriff. He'll get my money, my vote and I'll tell everyone I know to support him. If we don't jump off this ship soon it's going to sink with us and ole RM will just take his ill gotten money and run.

02-08-2008, 09:10 AM
http://70.184.45.173:8080/ramgen/realit ... n-live3.rm (http://70.184.45.173:8080/ramgen/reality/morgan-live3.rm)

02-08-2008, 01:31 PM
I tell you what is sinking, and that is Morgan's chance of getting elected. If spreading runors, half truths and flat out lies are the game of the day then Morgan is the clear winner. You may not like Ronnie Mac for his lying ways but if you don't like liars then you don't like Morgan either. He is no better than mcNesby in that sense.

And for all of you north of 9 mile Rd. that don't get BLAB TV, you arent missing anything with Morgan's misinfomercials. What a joke! Morgan didn't even realize that there are a ton of folks that don't get the channel he is spending all of his money with. What a Moron.

02-08-2008, 06:47 PM
has anyone noticed that all the pro morgan post have been within minutes of each other. except for the last one that was at 0230am then another one at 0330am...pretty obvious thats the same person...

david craig your an idiot for even thinking this clown has a chance. Both of you should save face and get out of the picture now....or stick around and give us a few laughs....your choice....

02-09-2008, 12:56 AM
Morgans shows are also on TV53 which we see all over the North end. And we have computers up here too so we can watch them online anytime. You keep calling Morgan a liar but he has documents to back up all his claims. Fact is you overpaid management slobs just have nothing left but name calling and crying in your beer. Your top management at the ECSO is pitiful at best. Morgan will make a great sheriff and he will be the next sheriff. The only "idiots" are the dumb asses that don't already know that. Here are just a few of the documents on the http://www.votedavidmorgan.com website. After you have a look at them please let us know which ones among them are lies?

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents ... lonies.pdf (http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/documents/1967-felonies.pdf)

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents ... ension.pdf (http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/documents/mcnesby-suspension.pdf)

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents ... unting.pdf (http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/documents/1981-hunting.pdf)

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents ... unting.pdf (http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/documents/2005-hunting.pdf)

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents ... /arety.pdf (http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/documents/arety.pdf)

http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents ... unfair.pdf (http://www.votedavidmorgan.com/contents/documents/unfair.pdf)

http://realitynews.net/mcfacts.pdf

http://realitynews.net/brownsville.pdf

http://www.realitynews.net/Sheriff-Budget-2008.pdf

http://realitynews.net/jp.pdf

http://www.realitynews.net/suicides.pdf

http://www.realitynews.net/death_sentence.pdf

02-09-2008, 02:30 AM
I would suggest looking at the http://www.nwfpba.org website if your interested in his documented lies. I'll spare you the rudeness of reposting all the seperate links. Don't forget the budget was going to be 120 million in July according to Morgan, now he's saying it's 86 million when in reality it is 79 million. Also learn to start your own post instead of highjacking the OP post.

02-09-2008, 02:45 AM
Sure. There's a font of truth. Hey PBA why the ballots and candidate screening? With your (phony) poll and 800 members (BIG LIE) voting 73% for Scapecchi why even bother? You should be planning his coronation. Why don't you walk down the hall and ask Ronniemac what he wants you to say bad about Morgan since nobody believes your BS. Hey, still waiting for you to let us know where isthe lie in any of the documents above. The reason you don't like that post is that it knocks your di*k in the dirt. Morgan has more support among the membership than you know. The jail HATES McNesby for starters.

02-09-2008, 02:49 AM
I would suggest looking at the http://www.nwfpba.org website if your interested in his documented lies. I'll spare you the rudeness of reposting all the seperate links. Don't forget the budget was going to be 120 million in July according to Morgan, now he's saying it's 86 million when in reality it is 79 million. Also learn to start your own post instead of highjacking the OP post.

Morgan included the LOST money to be used for new jail construction in that estimate and he made that clear. You are busy playing word games while your sheriff is robbing the taxpayers blind and starving your deputies. The PBA should be running away from McNesby in droves instead of ignoring his broken promises. You are judged by your actions. You've done nothing for your membership.

02-09-2008, 07:22 AM
Here is one fact Morgan cannot argue with:

MORGAN HAS NO REAL POLICE EXPERIENCE

Anyone can take a few classes, anyone can say they were "military police,
anyone can say that they have a degree, but with all that Morgan still has NO IDEA how to deal with a disturbance in Ensley....

This is comical.....keep the laughs coming Craig...

02-09-2008, 08:14 AM
Not everyone can say they have a degree. Certainly not McNesby. And by the way, when's the last time the shurf did anything remotely resembling police work? And if you don't think a 20 + year military police officer has been called to his share of bar fights or domestic violence calls, think again. Morgan is not running for patrol deputy. He's running for sheriff. He'll make a much better sheriff than the one you've got now. He's going to give the deputies more money and more backup. He'll respect officer rights and not fire people for PR reasons like the Mac has been doing. If your only complaint is that he hasn't been doing street time in Ensley, big whoop.

02-09-2008, 01:33 PM
Aparently you don't read whole threads before you hijack them. I say again:

His support for a civilian review board?
Giving $2 Million of the ECSO budget to ECAT?
Investigating Taser uses as deadly use of force?
Having David Craig as his right hand man?
Having Doc Ely as his left hand man?
Having Arety as his Sugar Momma?
Distorting facts and outright lying to the public?
No local law enforcement experience?
The fact that he arose from the ashes of RonnieMacAbusesPower.com and all the cop haters there?
The fact he is supported by Leroy Boyd?
The fact he has yet to show a plan how any of his ideas would work?
The fact he has no current deputies willing to give him money (or even vote on an anonymous ballot for that matter).
The fact that he shows what his budgetary and planning skills are by the way he handles his campaign contributions?
The fact that David Craig has recieved 2/3rds of said contributions?

David Morgan has already been rejected by voters once and will be rejected again. Ask real deputies how they would rank the candidates. Most would say Scapecchi, McNesby, Lucas, then dead last Morgan. Most deputies shudder when they think of Morgan being Sheriff.

David Morgan...He's Looking Better Every Day... :roll: :roll: :roll:

02-09-2008, 02:04 PM
david craig please respond to some of the facts the poster listed below. It is just like you and morgan to ignore the tough questions. By the way,
I also rank the canidates as

Scapecchi
Mcnesby
Lucas
Morgan

I would take Mcnesby any day of the week over morgan. Scapecchi is the man for the job though....

02-09-2008, 02:39 PM
Back in September when the "budget" was approved by the BOCC, it included a 1% raise for the rank and file. Has anyone seen a raise yet? I did see where the sheriff got a several thousand dollar raise. Did he turn it down or gladly take it? Where is the PBA on this issue? No protest letter, nothing. Just, we're hoping that we may get something in the future. Has anyone seen a 3% pay raise item on the adgenda for the BOCC? Take care of the troops first should be the PBA's theme. Although, it appears that PBA mode of opteration is "don't rock the boat and maintain the status que." Do you know how you get the PBA to fall in line with the front office? Promote board members, that'll always shut them up.
To see the adopted budget of the county, go to myescambia.com and look under the picture of county crooks (BOCC members) for the link. In the file, on page 393 you'll find the sheriff's money. Or if you don't want to go there, try this: http://www.myescambia.com/departments/a ... ok_002.pdf (http://www.myescambia.com/departments/admin_services/documents/07-08AdoptedBook_002.pdf)

So what's the sheriff doing with the money? If it was given, pay it, even if it was only a meager one percent.

02-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Back in September when the "budget" was approved by the BOCC, it included a 1% raise for the rank and file. Has anyone seen a raise yet? I did see where the sheriff got a several thousand dollar raise. Did he turn it down or gladly take it? Where is the PBA on this issue? No protest letter, nothing. Just, we're hoping that we may get something in the future. Has anyone seen a 3% pay raise item on the adgenda for the BOCC? Take care of the troops first should be the PBA's theme. Although, it appears that PBA mode of opteration is "don't rock the boat and maintain the status que." Do you know how you get the PBA to fall in line with the front office? Promote board members, that'll always shut them up.
To see the adopted budget of the county, go to myescambia.com and look under the picture of county crooks (BOCC members) for the link. In the file, on page 393 you'll find the sheriff's money. Or if you don't want to go there, try this: http://www.myescambia.com/departments/a ... ok_002.pdf (http://www.myescambia.com/departments/admin_services/documents/07-08AdoptedBook_002.pdf)

So what's the sheriff doing with the money? If it was given, pay it, even if it was only a meager one percent.

Thanks for the link that proves Morgan is a liar. It says in the link that the Sheriff's budget is 79.9 million when Morgan's last call in show he repeatedly says its 86 Million.

Secondly, since you have so much interest in what the PBA is doing about the 1%-3% COLA i would direct you to the President's Pen at http://www.nwfpba.org/presidentspen/. It's status will also be discussed at the next meeting which all members (which I doubt you are) are more than encouraged to attend.

02-10-2008, 10:10 AM
Budgets are a moving target depending upon what specifics are included. Morgan will be very unlikely to give a flying leap about Bain or the PBA leadership until he is elected. Then he will negotiate with them in good faith. Unlike the current sheriff. The PBA started out the relationship with Morgan with an attack. The PBA has refused to allow Morgan to speak to or have access to the members for direct Q & A. The only lie being perpetrated is that the PBA leadership has done anything but fail to get a decent contract or respectable pay for their membership. The "President" can pen anything he likes but nothing will change the facts. The PBA leaders are pawns of the current sheriff and their constant attacks on Morgan are proof positive of that. "We need change but not Morgan" really means "As the only voice for real change let's hope McNesby can squeak by because a democrat is unlikely to win." Respect is something one has to possess to receive. The PBA has shown complete disrespect for Morgan just as they have for their own members. If you want to fall for the "he's a liar and read the president's pen" line, best of luck to you. McNesby has had more felony and misdemeanor charges than 95% of the american population. If you want to cut your ties to that thug with a badge then vote for Morgan in August. You can always change directions in November. A proper approach for the PBA would be to allow all the candidates to have access to the membership so that they could decide for themselves based upon getting their questions answered directly and having a chance to actually meet the candidates personally. Instead you are forced by a culture of fear and reprisal to do what you are told and believe what you are ordered to believe. McNesby won't let you talk to, meet with or support anyone but himself. The PBA won't let you meet with the candidates and fills you with a bunch of hate and false accusations. Makes you wonder who is worse. Bain or Ronniemac? They are both in the head shed and play from the same sheet of music. Why have "ballots" when you haven't been able to hear the candidates? Why believe a bogus poll of the imaginary "800 members?" The real liars are your sheriff and your union president. Loyalty to management by union executives is not a new concept. If McNesby can buy the loyalty of 200 fat cats it's not hard to bring around a union leader. They are called "company clowns." Believe what you like but the public is singing a different tune about your sheriff's lack of leadership and Morgan has more name recognition than any opponent. The only hope McNesby has is to somehow squeak by Morgan in the primary. He's counting on your union leadership to help make that happen. Good luck ever getting a raise after that. Be careful out there. And keep your back plate in when in the head shed.

02-10-2008, 06:15 PM
Vote Larry Scapecchi for Sheriff!

02-10-2008, 10:32 PM
Vote Larry Scapecchi for Sheriff!

Democrats will have that opportunity in August. It's either Larry S. or Lucas at this point for them. But in November you'll be up against a 2 term sheriff or Morgan. Which one would be easier to beat at that point? Incumbents are reelected 93% of the time. Hmmm. Seems like you LS fans ought to be telling your Republican associates to vote for (fill in the blank)

02-11-2008, 12:37 AM
I am republican and I am going to vote for Morgan even though I would rather see Mcnesby get it over Morgan if they were the only two choices available in the end. I will then cast my vote for Scapecchi when it counts as will all of my extended family.

02-11-2008, 01:10 AM
Go for it. Any other responses?

02-11-2008, 02:15 AM
I don't know how to put this but Morgan is not an option. I don't want any scenario where Morgan could be our Sheriff. If that means McNesby wins again, although not the best scenario, so be it. Morgan is a kook.

02-11-2008, 02:48 AM
"Hi, My names David Morgan and I had a Son fired from ECSO for his off duty conduct and I want to be your Sheriff."

"Hi, My name is Doc Ely. I am (was?)David Morgan's Campaign Manager and I had a Son fired from the ECSO for his off duty conduct and I want David Morgan to be your Sheriff."

"Hi, My name is David Craig. I am David Morgan's Media Advisor and the Sheriff stopped my from questioning prisoners in the back of police cruisers and since then I have done everything in my power to manipulate video and interview crazy people to get them to make the police look bad. I also formed a group named CLEO that I staffed with the ACLU and had them judge the police before they had all the facts. I want David Morgan to be you Sheriff."

Hi I am Arety, Jan Johnson, Birkland, ad nauseum...The list goes on and on. They all want David Morgan to be your Sheriff. Now they just want you to vote for him in the primary to make sure McNesby doesn't get in. They then hope that people just vote straight Republican. Thanks but no. I'd rather have McNesby for the rest of my career than have Morgan for a day. Scapecchi, McNesby, or even Lucas. Any of those would do compared to Morgan.

02-11-2008, 03:00 AM
"Hi my name is Rex and the Sheriff used to make me write the dumbest posts on this blog. But then he got un elected."

02-11-2008, 03:26 AM
My name is David Craig. The Sheriff wrote me a written threat that amounted to an illegal order and since then I have been working toward seeing him removed from office. He also had his Patrol Captain threaten his own deputies if they allowed the legal news gathering activities of Blue Lights to occur. It was then, and is still quite clear to me, in my opinion, that the sheriff is in violation of his oath of office at the least and possibly guilty of multiple federal civil rights violations at worst. My RNN News coverage of the deaths at the jail led to further threats from the sheriff (see the INWeekly for details) in a similar fashion that resulted in the banishment for years of a certain channel 3 reporter. It's rumored that there is an unethical relationship between a certain PNJ employee and a member of the current sheriff's administration. So much for your free and unfettered press. My belief is that McNesby approaches this community like enemy territory and the media as a military target which for the most part he has successfully conquered. Not everyone runs from corruption and threats that are the hallmark of our poorly governed county. There is an old saying, "If you are not catching flack then you are not over the target." Obviously the Morgan campaign is making progress or your attacks would not be at such a fevered pitch. I'm supporting David Morgan because he is the best hope at building a better sheriff's department then the train wreck that we now call the ECSO.

02-11-2008, 04:04 AM
I would love to see a copy of this threatening letter posted here.........

02-11-2008, 04:55 AM
David, you need to take a break. You are not an leo, an all you do is post Morgan BS all over any thread brought up in this LEOAFFAIRS website. Please allow real Law Enforcement Officers a place to blow off some steam, and post their comments to their fellow LEO's in peace. You should be on a FBI most wanted list for the many Hijacks you have committed here, so please give it a rest and go some where else. If real LEO's want to talk about canidates so be it, but atleast they walk the walk and talk the talk. Damm you are really making me want to get involved, if for nothing else but to insure your canidate does not get elected.

02-11-2008, 05:10 AM
I prefer posting the threat from your then Patrol Captain Brown to the ECSO deputies. I've covered the threat letter to RNN NEWS several times on shows and blogs in the past. Generally speaking it's bad form for reporters to become a part of their own story. That can be hard to avoid when personally targeted by the sheriff. Essentially the sheriff's message was that if I approached the police or spoke to the police I would be arrested. I guess the sheriff missed the day in the academy when he was told that we (anybody) can talk to anyone about anything at anytime. Here's the link to the threat to the deputies. http://www.realitynews.net/2005-doc.pdf Maybe I'm interpreting it wrong but it seemed to be saying that if you (a deputy) appeared in the news footage shot by this reporter then you would be fired. Shortly after that I was asked to meet with Capts. Mooneyham and Brown. They told me that I would be "allowed" to resume my constitutionally protected reporting and yet another memo was sent out to that effect. At that meeting I was asked to not speak directly with 10-15's and contrary to a rumor above, I agreed. (I've noticed that channel 3 reporters are allowed to ask prisoners whatever they like while they are doing their perp walks) There was one catch however. I had to stop reporting on the sheriff in a negative light. (I didn't agree to that) Sadly for the sheriff he often does things which require an honest reporter to point out his troubles. You know. Arrests for breaking hunting laws, ethics hearings, grand juries, etc... Demanding that a reporter not report on a negative TRUTH is like asking a puma to stop wearing black. I know it's beyond the comprehension of the sheriff and most of his supporters but he's supposed to protect the rights of the press to report. Not threaten them when they won't dance to his tune. If you want more information about this matter feel free to contact me anytime at RNN NEWS. Contact information can be found on the website at http://www.realitynews.net.

02-11-2008, 05:14 AM
David, you need to take a break. You are not an leo, an all you do is post Morgan BS all over any thread brought up in this LEOAFFAIRS website. Please allow real Law Enforcement Officers a place to blow off some steam, and post their comments to their fellow LEO's in peace. You should be on a FBI most wanted list for the many Hijacks you have committed here, so please give it a rest and go some where else. If real LEO's want to talk about canidates so be it, but atleast they walk the walk and talk the talk. Damm you are really making me want to get involved, if for nothing else but to insure your canidate does not get elected.

Neither Morgan nor Craig were topics of conversation here recently until direct attacks on the candidate and Craig started up. If you attack a man expect a response. Or is self defense reserved only for the police?

02-11-2008, 05:57 AM
It is indeed a very curt letter, but all I see is a directive to supervisors to assure subordinates do not violate SO policy, IE, not to make any statement to media and refer all media requests to PIO.

02-11-2008, 06:04 AM
David just go some where else..... you just dont get it man.

02-11-2008, 06:11 AM
Another Vote for the wanna be police officer david craig to leave.

By the way, why would anyone want to work in a place where it seems 99% of the people he would work with don't want him? Like most everyone else here, I would rather see Mcnesby in office before Morgan ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. I am also pro Scapecchi.

02-11-2008, 07:02 AM
You start a debate. You lose the debate. Then you complain about being losers. Go figure. Morgan isn't running for king of your personality cult. He doesn't care whether you like him or not. He's running for sheriff and he's going to fix your screwed up organization. Good cops have nothing to fear from an honest sheriff. Most intolerant jerks aren't good cops. So maybe you should go away and stop acting like the citizens are ruled by your emotional whims. You are supposed to be public servants. That fact has been lost on many in our local government.

02-11-2008, 12:00 PM
look at who wrote the memo! Bought and paid by the ecso.

02-11-2008, 12:04 PM
The letter was written because deputies were spreading out evidence on trunks for you to get better shots and allowing you interviews with the suspects in the back seat.

Again it makes no difference. You went from being a squirrel to trying to destroy the sheriff even if it included deputies. Morgan eats you up. Anything you tell him he believes without research. That is why the PBA had such an easy time. Morgan admits and even uses a defense that "he was told" so that makes it o.k. to spread the lie. That's why you are such a "lame" reporter and he is such a lame candidate. You get told something you pass it along as fact. Other people show you evidence you are wrong (i.e. road deputies getting transfered to the jail, 15 deaths at the jail, 14.7 million garage) and you stick to the rumor you've been told.

How ironic that you run Reality News when you are both completely out of touch with reality.

02-11-2008, 11:58 PM
So what if the press see's evidence of a crime? The letter was written because the sheriff has much to hide and he's more concerned with an occaisional "mama's complaint" about her boy being on TV than he is in upholding his obligations under the constitution. Nobody made any deputy show anybody anything. If they didn't want to, or if policy prohibited it, they wouldn't have. You are making your BS up a little too fast and it's not making much sense. Nothing seems to hold back "Cops" on Fox and BLUE LIGHTS gets cooperation in most places it shows up. Like Panama City Beach Spring Break for the past couple of decades. Your sheriff is a thug with a badge that acts like a dictator of a third world country and treats his own personnel worse than anyone else.

02-12-2008, 02:36 AM
I would still take mcnesby over morgan any day. By the way, I have seen quite a few scapecchi yard signs lately. Larry Scapecchi is by far the best canidate, however, we will take mcnesby back before Morgan.