PDA

View Full Version : Censoring Mod?

01-29-2008, 07:06 PM
Here in a community with so many questions and most not being answered by Chief Lewis, we now have our MODS Censoring info out? Yet, I posted nothing against the rules and only posted what was printed in the local media or what is know facts.

So, its very safe to assume the MOD here he very PRO admin and perhaps even Lewis himself?

Wanna bet this doesn't stay long?

Your site is useless if you cannot post facts and ask questions that raise awareness.

01-29-2008, 10:44 PM
yeah! people like you should be able to come on a site designated for police officers and spew you're venom any time you like! what's wrong with the MOD? Of course all of us police officers thoroughly enjoy all you're negativity and like you, we are all sure that whatever the press prints, is the gospel truth! Snake charmers like you will complain about anything and now you've found a new home. I'm sure you know everything there is to know about any subject known to man, based on all your postings. We lose one mouth and gain another....or is it the same mouth going on and on and on and on......................

01-29-2008, 11:36 PM
yeah! people like you should be able to come on a site designated for police officers and spew you're venom any time you like! what's wrong with the MOD? Of course all of us police officers thoroughly enjoy all you're negativity and like you, we are all sure that whatever the press prints, is the gospel truth! Snake charmers like you will complain about anything and now you've found a new home. I'm sure you know everything there is to know about any subject known to man, based on all your postings. We lose one mouth and gain another....or is it the same mouth going on and on and on and on......................

Hey another NPPD idiot praying for a gag order so they don't have to answer any more questions form the public.
Go back to writing tickets at Price and Sumter Blady.

01-30-2008, 12:12 AM

WAA! WAA! People are dissing the Police Department again because we can't tell the truth to save our souls.
Another one of the Big "E's" crying traffic freaks.

01-30-2008, 12:32 AM
Isn't this wonderful? I'm going to buy a bottle of Kaopectate to stop the runs coming out of your mouths!

mod 352
01-30-2008, 02:09 AM
Here in a community with so many questions and most not being answered by Chief Lewis, we now have our MODS Censoring info out? Yet, I posted nothing against the rules and only posted what was printed in the local media or what is know facts.

So, its very safe to assume the MOD here he very PRO admin and perhaps even Lewis himself?

Wanna bet this doesn't stay long?

Your site is useless if you cannot post facts and ask questions that raise awareness.

The problem is that you people are not posting facts! You post what you assume to be facts from your own interpretations. If you want answers don't look for them here. Anyone involved in this investigation will not speak to you. You may not like it or understand why you do not get the answers you seek but it is in the best interest of the case. Here is one for you, call the SAO's office and see what they will release to you. When you get nothing who will you blame then? My bet is Chief Lewis. He is the Chief and he will take the hits from the public, that his his job, it still changes nothing. You will only get the details that are permitted to be released. That is how the criminal justice system works.

01-30-2008, 07:42 AM
Little Red Riding hood is a much more believable story MOD.
It still does not explain why it took Lewis more then 24 Hrs to return 350 miles back to North Port from His Golf Resort Chiefs Conference in St. Augustine when this whole thing broke.

I take it the SAO will have an answer for that, right?

As for it being the Chief's job to take the hit's, you know nothing about his job.
It is his job to professionally run the department and instill confidence in his officers and the public.
Guess what? It is not happening with either.
Your the one who had the North Port PD added to this sight so you had better get used to taking the hits from the posters here.
But then again your not the chief so it is not your job, right?

01-30-2008, 09:47 AM
Just a wild guess here MOD, but I'll betcha all these whining posters are about as far from being one of us, as JWS is from being our boss once.

It is his job to professionally run the department and instill confidence in his officers and the public.

How would you know what any of us feel? Should we listen to your one-sided opinions and take that as the gospel of life? The only people that are privy to the facts of this case are the investigators, the family, and the attorney's involved. What do you think gives you the right? Is it that you just want to satisfy your need to know every gory detail involved? I'm sure if you ask anyone that had to be involved with this case, they would trade places with you in a heartbeat not having to know. So go away and leave us alone. Better yet, you wanna talk to the chief? Call and ask for an appointment, 429-7300.

01-30-2008, 10:23 AM
Ialso agree with the poster above. Why do people think that they have the right to know all the facts of an ongoing investigation? Instead of being nosey here, why don't you get down on your knees and pray for the Lee and Goff families. Better yet, focus your negative attentions to coming up with ways to help with fundraising to assist this stricken family! I have yet to read anywhere that this family is upset with law enforcement about this investigation except for the people that come to this site. For anyone interested, there is a memorial service being held at city hall on Saturday at 9:00 am. I'm told the Goff and Lee family will be attending. This would be a great way for all of us in North Port to show our community support to them. So stop with the negatives and start on the positive things we can all do for them.

01-30-2008, 10:31 AM
It still does not explain why it took Lewis more then 24 Hrs to return 350 miles back to North Port from His Golf Resort Chiefs Conference in St. Augustine when this whole thing broke.

As for it being the Chief's job to take the hit's, you know nothing about his job.
Your the one who had the North Port PD added to this sight so you had better get used to taking the hits from the posters here.

Just another person that thinks everyone that has more authority over them is doing things wrong. Climb back under your little shell pee on, you are a moron.

01-30-2008, 11:11 AM
I though a Mod's job was to regulate fairness, not be one-sided? Its very obvious that Mod is either part of the administration or the investigation? Either way, if you want to chime in (which the Mod proberbly has using other sign-on names), Mod should resign his Mod role and post like everyone else.

There is no GAG order as of yesterday so lets hear the facts from Lewis.

Mod, you should be ashamed!

01-30-2008, 11:15 AM
NO, YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED! wHAT KIND OF PERSON FEELS THAT IT'S MORE IMPORTANT FOR THEM TO SATISFY THEIR CURIOSITY THAN IT IS TO PUT THIS PERSON RESPONSIBLE WHERE THEY BELONG! YOU ARE A JERK!

01-30-2008, 11:18 AM
What facts do you want to hear? Just because the judge ruled on the gag order doesn't mean anything. Everything has been released except the 911 calls and thats still part of the investigation which is exempt from public record laws.

01-30-2008, 11:02 PM
Ialso agree with the poster above. Why do people think that they have the right to know all the facts of an ongoing investigation? Instead of being nosey here, why don't you get down on your knees and pray for the Lee and Goff families. Better yet, focus your negative attentions to coming up with ways to help with fundraising to assist this stricken family! I have yet to read anywhere that this family is upset with law enforcement about this investigation except for the people that come to this site. For anyone interested, there is a memorial service being held at city hall on Saturday at 9:00 am. I'm told the Goff and Lee family will be attending. This would be a great way for all of us in North Port to show our community support to them. So stop with the negatives and start on the positive things we can all do for them.

Another sick NPPD SOB using the victim and the family as a shield to respond because they have no answers to the screw up by the admin.

Just posting that kind of bull and then just keep wondering why the public and the media just keep hammering you.
You are the most pathetic piece of LE that I have read hear yet.

01-30-2008, 11:04 PM

Just another person that thinks everyone that has more authority over them is doing things wrong. Climb back under your little shell pee on, you are a moron.

Oh and what in the world makes you believe that you have more authority then me no striper?

01-30-2008, 11:07 PM
Better yet, you wanna talk to the chief? Call and ask for an appointment, 429-7300.

Do I have to wait two weeks for him to return from another golf outing conference in St. Augustine using tax money again?

01-31-2008, 12:25 AM

I have visited this site for sometime and read many post here.
I have come to the conclusion that the few officers who do post here have a real authoritarian attitude.

For whatever reason you can not handle the idea of people not bending knee to your words or deeds because of the position of higher ground you believe you hold over others.
Whether it is your lack of control over your life while you were growing up or felt you had more power then you thought, you have a problem with what little authority you have.

You are really trying to overcompensate for it now with this over blown arrogant line of answers like, Climb back under your little shell pee on, and such.
I can just about guess that line (pee on) was used on you very often when you were growing up and are now doing the same yourself.

Perhaps the North Port Police Department should over haul its psychological evaluation of it's recruits, if you are any example of the current crop of police officers working in North Port.

With that said, lets hear from the low self-esteem , power junkies who will most certainly respond with another round of "now ones knows anything but us".

01-31-2008, 01:11 AM
Hey tired, got just one question for you.....why is it when the bashers come on here that are obviously non-LEO, people like you respond with we think we are superior to everyone because we rebuke people like you that seem to know it all, but don't have a clue?

01-31-2008, 09:09 PM
Hey tired, got just one question for you.....why is it when the bashers come on here that are obviously non-LEO, people like you respond with we think we are superior to everyone because we rebuke people like you that seem to know it all, but don't have a clue?

See What I mean. Thanks for proving my point, no one knows more then you pee on.
Oh, thanks for not working for the SSO, but then again you would not have made it through the background check or the mental evaluation.

I will bet your the NPPD yahoo who was standing down by the light generator at Salford and I-75 S on Friday during the search for Lee. complaining about the SSO mounted officers horses leaving road apples on your streets.
Your welcome for the help you piece of garbage.

01-31-2008, 11:14 PM
So now you want to claim to be SSO...hilarious!

02-01-2008, 12:58 AM
A site more factual then your demigod personality with a law enforcement career in name only.
You may wear the uniform but you neither act nor communicate the persona of a LEO. Such is the sorry fate of your department and the citizens of North Port.
And I take it from your lack of responce that you were the clod at of Salford and 75.
C. Laster hopes you walk behind his horse again, next time you might catch a load of crap instead of spewing it out of your mouth.
And you wonder why Bell wants to write your agency off.