PDA

View Full Version : Murder at Tropix

01-28-2008, 02:11 AM
Well hopefully SC (aka Farva) feels like a big a-hole. Seeing that 2 weeks ago a detail unit at Tropix requested the assistance of the road patrol officers when the club was letting out. Then SC called the detail officer and told him that " we don't do that anymore, that was a RD (aka paul bunyan) thing and that it was a waste of manpower." He also said that unless there was a problem at the club, he would not be sending units over to assist with the clubs letting out.

Well low and behold two weeks later, without the assistance of the road units, there was a murder in the parking lot very close to tropix. I hope that SC can look himself in the mirror and realize that he could have prevented the death of a guy who was murdered simply because he got into an altercation inside the club. Now while I don't feel bad for the criminals who get shot by criminals, that could have been anybody or anybody's friend/relative that got into an argument inside a club and gets gunned down outside while walking back to his car.

Way to go SC. Leadership at it's finest. Instead of tying up the road units for 30 minutes or less to PREVENT the problem, lets tie up the whole squad for hours to REACT to it. Not to mention someone dies, BG and JOEY have to show up, 2 majors have to get called out, crime scene, detectives, victim advocate, etc, etc. Hopefully this makes it's way up the chain to the right people, but it doesn't really matter anyways. Nothing will happen.

01-28-2008, 03:58 AM
oh like its his fault. That place is a dump. Nothing but dirt bags. Scum of the public. Out of all the clubs that people could go to they pick that shit hole. Com on now. There were never units in that area of the shooting anyway. A place we are not suppose to be inside of is not a place I want to be. Maybe it was the commisoner???

01-28-2008, 04:34 AM
oh like its his fault. That place is a dump. Nothing but dirt bags. Scum of the public. Out of all the clubs that people could go to they pick that shizzat hole. Com on now. There were never units in that area of the shooting anyway. A place we are not suppose to be inside of is not a place I want to be. Maybe it was the commisoner???Well if you guys didnt go arrest Mr. Salesman on trumped up charges he would of been there and protected the person who got shot. Mr. Salesman is fearless and will think nothing of walking into a gun battle. He carries that gun for protection of his constituates. Now all hell is going to break loose because the criminal element knows Mr. Salesman is not on the streets. We used to have a sense of peacefullness and safety with Mr. Salesman around but now we have to fend for ourselves. Not only was he our commissioner but he was our protector. Dont blame your sargent for the death blame whoever took Mr Salesmans gun away.

01-28-2008, 05:06 AM
WOW! A new low for us. Lets remember who reads these blogs.

01-28-2008, 06:48 AM
I think salesman is an undercover superhero who is taking back our streets! Why do you think that ever since his arrest crime has gone up

he's like Blankman!

03-05-2008, 08:28 PM
His name was Paul Stephen Barrett and was well loved in Florida as well in New York. He left behind 3 children and a slew of family members and friends. The blame is in two parts...the police for not patroling an area like that and the murderers themselves. My plea is to have stricter gun laws!

03-05-2008, 11:39 PM
His name was Paul Stephen Barrett and was well loved in Florida as well in New York. He left behind 3 children and a slew of family members and friends. The blame is in two parts...the police for not patroling an area like that and the murderers themselves. My plea is to have stricter gun laws!

He left behind three kids because he was at a drug infested club at 4 AM where criminals hang out. He was not a victim, just another thug that was killed. Should have been home with those kids that he probably has not seen before.

03-06-2008, 01:53 AM
Stricter gun laws? Try looking at some statistics that prove stricter gun laws don't necessarily mean less violent crime. As for the victim, that's the risk you take for hanging out at a trash spot like Tropix. Easy for the public to blame the cops rather than on the victim's abyssmal choice of a night-club to go to.

03-06-2008, 03:01 AM
Stingerz would have been a much better choice! :?

03-06-2008, 02:41 PM
oh like its his fault. That place is a dump. Nothing but dirt bags. Scum of the public. Out of all the clubs that people could go to they pick that shizzat hole. Com on now. There were never units in that area of the shooting anyway. A place we are not suppose to be inside of is not a place I want to be. Maybe it was the commisoner???Well if you guys didnt go arrest Mr. Salesman on trumped up charges he would of been there and protected the person who got shot. Mr. Salesman is fearless and will think nothing of walking into a gun battle. He carries that gun for protection of his constituates. Now all hell is going to break loose because the criminal element knows Mr. Salesman is not on the streets. We used to have a sense of peacefullness and safety with Mr. Salesman around but now we have to fend for ourselves. Not only was he our commissioner but he was our protector. Dont blame your sargent for the death blame whoever took Mr Salesmans gun away.

Well, we know that Winn Dixie's are safe. Now we have to make sure Publix & Albertson's stay safe too. Someone needs to make sure they dont have too many groceries in the Express Lane. And make sure they don't steal those shopping carts. Also, I notice a lot of the hand baskets have been missing.

03-08-2008, 01:56 AM
And the ugly head of misinformation shows itself again. I think if the dope who started this thread would have checked his info he would have found out the SC was off and NN was the SGT on the east that night. Why would we want to do that though...so much more fun to falsely accuse someone of incomptetence.

SC don't worry about it just consider the source of the allegation.

03-10-2008, 01:50 AM
And the ugly head of misinformation shows itself again. I think if the dope who started this thread would have checked his info he would have found out the SC was off and NN was the SGT on the east that night. Why would we want to do that though...so much more fun to falsely accuse someone of incomptetence.

SC don't worry about it just consider the source of the allegation.

you are absolutley right there sgt/ capt. and i only say that because you would have to be one of the two considering no one really likes the guy. at anyrate, NN was on duty, but SC had already instructed everyone not to do it anymore. but in the long run it doesnt really matter because the command staff would rather focus on videos rather than monitoring their "managers" decision making. just watch out road guys for our returning delta unit. he really has no clue on anything. him and D21 aka "hello", will get along just fine.

07-17-2009, 10:53 PM
oh like its his fault. That place is a dump. Nothing but dirt bags. Scum of the public. Out of all the clubs that people could go to they pick that shizzat hole. Com on now. There were never units in that area of the shooting anyway. A place we are not suppose to be inside of is not a place I want to be. Maybe it was the commisoner???
ITS ALMOST A YEAR LATER AND I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IM READING...YOU MUST BE A RAL LOW LIFE BUT LIFE HAS A WAY O TEACH PEOPLE LIKE YOU A LESSON IF IT HASNT ALREADY. YOU CANT JUST TALK A BOUT A PLACE LIKE YOU KNOW IT..REAL PEOPLE GO THERE, PEOPLE WITH FAMILIES AND FRIENDS...WITH REAL JOBS AND A REAL LIFE....YOU CANT CALL ALL THE PEOPLE CRIMINALS..IT HAS BEEN OPENED SINCE 1998 AND HAVE MANY EMPLOYEES WHO MAKE A GOOD LIVING WORKING THERE, COOKS, BARTENDERS, SECURITY GUARD, MIRAMAR POLICE OFFICERS (WHOSE MONTHLY BILL RUNS THEM $5000-$6000) DJ'S AND ALL, LIQUOR DISTIBUTORS MAKE MONEY, THE FISH MARKET MAKES MONEY (THEY SELL OVER 500 FISH PER WEEK), THE GROCERY STORE THAT SELL SUPPLIES...ETC...BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS THAT SCUM OF THE EARTH GOES THERE....YOU ARE A TRUE ASSHOLE...PEOPLE GET SHOT EVERYWHERE EVERYDAY...IN HOMES CHURCHES, COURT HOUSES...YOU ARE A REAL PRICK ...I HOPE YOU DIE(SORRY) BUT I CANT HOLD IT BACK!

07-18-2009, 09:04 PM
Fitzroy go back to your cell, It a sewer there and so are the people who work there including the cops who like to work that hole! It should be shut down to preserve the enviroment of the filth that crawls there......

oh like its his fault. That place is a dump. Nothing but dirt bags. Scum of the public. Out of all the clubs that people could go to they pick that shizzat hole. Com on now. There were never units in that area of the shooting anyway. A place we are not suppose to be inside of is not a place I want to be. Maybe it was the commisoner???
ITS ALMOST A YEAR LATER AND I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IM READING...YOU MUST BE A RAL LOW LIFE BUT LIFE HAS A WAY O TEACH PEOPLE LIKE YOU A LESSON IF IT HASNT ALREADY. YOU CANT JUST TALK A BOUT A PLACE LIKE YOU KNOW IT..REAL PEOPLE GO THERE, PEOPLE WITH FAMILIES AND FRIENDS...WITH REAL JOBS AND A REAL LIFE....YOU CANT CALL ALL THE PEOPLE CRIMINALS..IT HAS BEEN OPENED SINCE 1998 AND HAVE MANY EMPLOYEES WHO MAKE A GOOD LIVING WORKING THERE, COOKS, BARTENDERS, SECURITY GUARD, MIRAMAR POLICE OFFICERS (WHOSE MONTHLY BILL RUNS THEM $5000-$6000) DJ'S AND ALL, LIQUOR DISTIBUTORS MAKE MONEY, THE FISH MARKET MAKES MONEY (THEY SELL OVER 500 FISH PER WEEK), THE GROCERY STORE THAT SELL SUPPLIES...ETC...BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS THAT SCUM OF THE EARTH GOES THERE....YOU ARE A TRUE *** VIRUS ALERT ***...PEOPLE GET SHOT EVERYWHERE EVERYDAY...IN HOMES CHURCHES, COURT HOUSES...YOU ARE A REAL PRICK ...I HOPE YOU DIE(SORRY) BUT I CANT HOLD IT BACK!

07-20-2009, 12:26 AM
ITS ALMOST A YEAR LATER AND I CANT BELIEVE WHAT IM READING...YOU MUST BE A RAL LOW LIFE BUT LIFE HAS A WAY O TEACH PEOPLE LIKE YOU A LESSON IF IT HASNT ALREADY. YOU CANT JUST TALK A BOUT A PLACE LIKE YOU KNOW IT..REAL PEOPLE GO THERE, PEOPLE WITH FAMILIES AND FRIENDS...WITH REAL JOBS AND A REAL LIFE....YOU CANT CALL ALL THE PEOPLE CRIMINALS..IT HAS BEEN OPENED SINCE 1998 AND HAVE MANY EMPLOYEES WHO MAKE A GOOD LIVING WORKING THERE, COOKS, BARTENDERS, SECURITY GUARD, MIRAMAR POLICE OFFICERS (WHOSE MONTHLY BILL RUNS THEM $5000-$6000) DJ'S AND ALL, LIQUOR DISTIBUTORS MAKE MONEY, THE FISH MARKET MAKES MONEY (THEY SELL OVER 500 FISH PER WEEK), THE GROCERY STORE THAT SELL SUPPLIES...ETC...BUT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS THAT SCUM OF THE EARTH GOES THERE....YOU ARE A TRUE *** VIRUS ALERT ***...PEOPLE GET SHOT EVERYWHERE EVERYDAY...IN HOMES CHURCHES, COURT HOUSES...YOU ARE A REAL PRICK ...I HOPE YOU DIE(SORRY) BUT I CANT HOLD IT BACK!

Whoever gave this moron a computer needs to teach him/her some proper english. Oh that's right, they refuse to speak the King's english since we hold them back from getting high paying jobs.
Let me break it down to you like this, you uneducated moron. Birds of a feather, flock together. The vast majority of the criminals love the f-ed up hair styles, the gold teeth (teef), the baggy pants, and the use of indiscernible language mixed with a flowery array of curse words. You will find that the majority of the patrons who visit this type of establishment fashion themselves in this exact manner, hence making people believe that they are criminals. For the most part, they are probably correct considering they show up in these fancy cars flaunting their SUPPOSED monetary worth, and high status within society. The reality is, that in order to avoid hard work and making their way up from the bottom, these guys try to start directly from the top to make the big bucks. Whether it be starting their own idiotic hip-hop album, or their own business (bidness), these guys have all chosen the easy (short lived) way out. They will never be respected, and their fattened pockets never last more than a year or two. Visit the houses/apartments they live at and all you'll find is lawn furniture in the living room, and an air mattress in the bedroom. Two to three years from now they'll be a broke nobody again with 2-4 kids from different mommas.
Get it through that thick skull of yours. We're not too far off considering we come into contact with these "patrons" often, and have seen where they live.
Oh, and in case your lack of education hindered you from understanding everything I said, I just dissed you....

07-26-2009, 04:08 AM

Whoever gave this moron a computer needs to teach him/her some proper english. Oh that's right, they refuse to speak the King's english since we hold them back from getting high paying jobs.
Let me break it down to you like this, you uneducated moron. Birds of a feather, flock together. The vast majority of the criminals love the f-ed up hair styles, the gold teeth (teef), the baggy pants, and the use of indiscernible language mixed with a flowery array of curse words. You will find that the majority of the patrons who visit this type of establishment fashion themselves in this exact manner, hence making people believe that they are criminals. For the most part, they are probably correct considering they show up in these fancy cars flaunting their SUPPOSED monetary worth, and high status within society. The reality is, that in order to avoid hard work and making their way up from the bottom, these guys try to start directly from the top to make the big bucks. Whether it be starting their own idiotic hip-hop album, or their own business (bidness), these guys have all chosen the easy (short lived) way out. They will never be respected, and their fattened pockets never last more than a year or two. Visit the houses/apartments they live at and all you'll find is lawn furniture in the living room, and an air mattress in the bedroom. Two to three years from now they'll be a broke nobody again with 2-4 kids from different mommas.
Get it through that thick skull of yours. We're not too far off considering we come into contact with these "patrons" often, and have seen where they live.
Oh, and in case your lack of education hindered you from understanding everything I said, I just dissed you....Now thats funny

08-02-2009, 04:32 AM

WOW!! I see MPD is the same old department of the 80's & 90's. They use too pull me over every single night and ask me who's car I stole. When I would explained too them that I live in the area, they would make me prove it by showing them a D/L and another form of paperwork with the identical address. When they would finally get around to asking me what I do for a living, I would say with a large grin, "Police Officer." That's when the crickets would start cirpping and everyone would have that," ****" , look on their face.
Oh, and in case your lack of education hindered you from understanding everything I said, I just dissed you....

08-09-2009, 06:44 AM
I see we have another illiterate moron with a computer. Check your grammar and spelling next time if you want your point to really get through to someone.
Since I wasn't personally there to explain the reason for the stop, I can't defend you or the Officer. What I can say is that when a good Officer stops a suspicious vehicle, it makes sense to ask what are they're doing, and prove if they live in that area. Now I'm not saying you were "suspicious" in any way, but if you were doing something a little out of the ordinary I guarantee a good cop is gonna stop and question you. If you personally don't believe you were acting suspicious, you have my apologies.
I have personally, on many occasions, stopped cops for driving in circles around a neighborhood only to find out they just wanted to see what I would do. Those several minutes of building up a basis for a stop prevented me from protecting someone else's property. Perhaps yours.

08-10-2009, 12:24 AM
The only cops Miramar stopped in the 80’s and 90’s were the ones that were stealing cars, picking up hookers and getting arrested for dope. Too bad they did not have a charge for illiterate dumb ass! You probably said you were a police officer when you were actually a jail guard who pretended to be PO on those days off. Miramar always has had a reputation for not taking crap from the punks in their city.

WOW!! I see MPD is the same old department of the 80's & 90's. They use too pull me over every single night and ask me who's car I stole. When I would explained too them that I live in the area, they would make me prove it by showing them a D/L and another form of paperwork with the identical address. When they would finally get around to asking me what I do for a living, I would say with a large grin, "Police Officer." That's when the crickets would start cirpping and everyone would have that," fazugie" , look on their face.

08-11-2009, 02:01 AM
i will tell you if mr. fitzroy was there he would of prevented this whole murder and took out the perpetrater. mr fitzroy hold the mark of distiguished expert and will straighten things out.

08-11-2009, 04:26 AM
i will tell you if mr. fitzroy was there he would of prevented this whole murder and took out the perpetrater. mr fitzroy hold the mark of distiguished expert and will straighten things out.

If his shooting skills are as accurate as his moral compass, everybody should be wearing a bullet proof vest (even kids).

09-12-2009, 09:42 AM
Shame on all of you for demeaning one of the greatest Jamaican political leaders of our time. This is how Obama started as a community activist. From community activist to president of the United States, a dream no-one thought could be done but it was done. There is no better way to get the feel of the people and find out what is going on in the community than to go to Tropix and interact with his constituants. If Salesman needs to drink a red stripe or smoke a little minor harmless weed to get his finger on the pulse of the people then he is definitly doing the right thing. Is anyone seeing a pattern here? Obama/Saleman. both on the same path. There was no better a member of ACORN than Obama and Salesman is behind the scenes actively involved in JUAM. Jealeaous people saw Saleman was going places and starting an make an impact so they shot him down. It was a set up from the beginning. Salesman is fully licensed to have a concealed weapons permit and did nothing wrong. Miramar Police went out of thier way to investigate and find witnesses and a victim and press charges. It was a smear campaign from the begiining and the good old boys at Miramar Police saw a new star on the horizon and got scared. Salesman political path had no twists or turns and he was well on his way to the top. its just another example of the black man being held down.

09-23-2009, 06:17 AM
Shame on all of you for demeaning one of the greatest Jamaican political leaders of our time. This is how Obama started as a community activist. From community activist to president of the United States, a dream no-one thought could be done but it was done. There is no better way to get the feel of the people and find out what is going on in the community than to go to Tropix and interact with his constituants. If Salesman needs to drink a red stripe or smoke a little minor harmless weed to get his finger on the pulse of the people then he is definitly doing the right thing. Is anyone seeing a pattern here? Obama/Saleman. both on the same path. There was no better a member of ACORN than Obama and Salesman is behind the scenes actively involved in JUAM. Jealeaous people saw Saleman was going places and starting an make an impact so they shot him down. It was a set up from the beginning. Salesman is fully licensed to have a concealed weapons permit and did nothing wrong. Miramar Police went out of thier way to investigate and find witnesses and a victim and press charges. It was a smear campaign from the begiining and the good old boys at Miramar Police saw a new star on the horizon and got scared. Salesman political path had no twists or turns and he was well on his way to the top. its just another example of the black man being held down.

Who the hell gave this illiterate baztard a computer?

Hey Mr. or Mrs. Uninformed, I can guarantee Fitzroy will be arrested again. Yeah he may have a permit for a gun, but in no way can he display it in the manner he did simply because he felt that his "life was threatened". This was done at the eve of a Holiday, in a store heavily populated by last minute shoppers.
He also has a license to drive a car but that again gives him no right to drive while intoxicated, which he has also been arrested for.

Your Mr. Clean is not as sparkly as you would like him to be. That's why he lost by an overwhelming majority at the last election (something like 2% of the votes went to him).

You need to free your mind of this guy, and your thoughts of this agency as being corrupt and full of "good old boys". That tone and thinking process will continue to keep you down where you're at, allowing you to keep on blaming a different race for your inadequacies.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/inadequacies

04-07-2010, 04:41 AM
Remember This???

04-07-2010, 04:47 AM
Remember This????

Unregistered
06-08-2016, 08:58 PM
He left behind three kids because he was at a drug infested club at 4 AM where criminals hang out. He was not a victim, just another thug that was killed. Should have been home with those kids that he probably has not seen before.

Wow because he was black right you're a son of a *****. I knew him to be a very hard working man had 2 jobs and did take of his kids, I've been a babysitter for those kids before. Though I was a teen when he was killed it was sad to see what those kids went through. We used to all got tropix late nightsummer to pick up fry fish and festival not drugs or anything else you coward ignorant *******.