PDA

View Full Version : North Port Residents or Disgruntled NPPD

01-26-2008, 10:04 PM
Vote: Is this a Resident or an unhappy NPPD?

Please only reply with one or the other.

01-26-2008, 11:50 PM
an idiot (you choose which)

02-07-2008, 02:26 AM
Disgruntled FORMER NPPD.

02-07-2008, 01:39 PM
I agree... Disgruntled former NPPD....
Possibly Ghost... or another screw up that couldn't hack it.
It's also possibly the same person that used to always write how "North Port is a dump" and "North Port is going belly up as soon as tomorrow"
The messages have the same underlying tone as those did, however just a different subject matter.... and that guy posted under a million different names too claiming to be different people each time, and all the messages sounded exactly the same. Notice the person that was constantly posting how North Port sucks and is a dump etc is no longer posting that stuff... must be too busy on another subject matter.
Now if he reads this you will suddenly see a "North Port is a broke dump" thread any day now..

JMO

02-07-2008, 04:08 PM
THE WORD IS THAT WE ARE GOING TO FOLD WITHIN 2 YRS :cry:

02-07-2008, 09:45 PM
JMO

You know what they say, opinions are like a**holes. Everyone has one.
And you are talking out yours.

02-08-2008, 12:18 AM
JMO

Coming from an anus!

02-08-2008, 10:56 AM
JMO

guess my theory hit a nerve... must be right then. The truth hurts

02-08-2008, 11:25 AM
guess my theory hit a nerve... must be right then. The truth hurts

Well at least you admitt that you talk out your a**.
As for the fact that it hurts, well if you would also remove your head from their it would be alot less painfull.
That also explains your sh** attitude towards people who think other then the PD is being run great by Lewis.

02-08-2008, 02:16 PM
HUH??? painfull??? their??? or is it there?? and it's a reach saying that it was admitted that my head was in my arse.. not even remotely quick witted at all.
And the last sentence... I reread it like 20 times.. No comprende senor....
Your slipping and showing your real IQ... and as far as I can tell you are the only person on this message board with a sh** attitude.
I refuse to have a battle of wit with an unarmed person. You need to go away and find something else to amuse yourself with. Playskool has some great items for the 3 and under crowd that might be right up your alley.

02-08-2008, 10:39 PM
HUH??? painfull??? their??? or is it there?? and it's a reach saying that it was admitted that my head was in my arse.. not even remotely quick witted at all.
And the last sentence... I reread it like 20 times.. No comprende senor....
Your slipping and showing your real IQ... and as far as I can tell you are the only person on this message board with a sh** attitude.
I refuse to have a battle of wit with an unarmed person. You need to go away and find something else to amuse yourself with. Playskool has some great items for the 3 and under crowd that might be right up your alley.

You mean like the Playskool 3 wheeler you are riding in your avatar nppdx86. :shock: :shock:
http://imagefoo.com/imagefull/avatar_97301202508536.gif

Where have you been? Haven't seen you post anything here since Decemeber?
At least not under your registered account.
Still using your same old triple punctuation mark signature huh?
... ??? ... ???
As well as your arrogant superior attitude signature.