PDA

View Full Version : MCVAY

01-26-2008, 06:00 PM
How much would it take for you guys to take Mcvay back? I'll start collecting asap...Whats your price?

01-26-2008, 07:00 PM
not all the rice in China. He's probably one of the biggest doooshbags that ever worked in Aventura. Let's see, snake in the grass, backstabber, malcontant, rat, all these terms come to mind...

01-27-2008, 06:01 PM
Holding back your emotions are not good for you.
Let it out and let us know how you really feel

01-28-2008, 02:25 AM
We dont need that arse hole in our agency.We got enough frauds already in our department. Let NBV have him.He loved to stir the pot and get it stinking.

01-29-2008, 02:45 AM
He's the biggest backstabbing ahole to wear a uniform. He's a selfserving dh who will use anyone to get ahead. He still calls me snooping around like he cant get enough.
Hey Steve, do your midnight cops know that you come around here and call them a bunch off pusses? And the rest of them rejects from other depts? What the hell does that make you?
Go do us all a favor and go full time with the pba...oh wait you can't... Rivera can't stand you. He refers to you a the red headed village retard.. Think I'm kiddin bro?

01-29-2008, 02:48 PM
steve aint that bad. hes just misunderstood. like the rests of us.
personality conflicts best sums it up. you bunch of beaches.

01-30-2008, 04:37 AM
steve aint that bad. hes just misunderstood. like the rests of us.
personality conflicts best sums it up. you bunch of beaches.

Rivera probably regrets the day Heller asked him to put Mcvay on the board of directors, the PBA is all about MDPD they dont give 3 rat turds about any other deptartments, only there dues every two weeks. McVay is going to step on his red winky one day like Chief Heller and Ass Chief Cantor, mixing Politics with Police work, not that McVay has ever done police work

01-31-2008, 02:37 AM
I dont have many good things to say for that horses ass Mcvay, but thank god for the PBA they did us right here in Aventura. Rivera is GOD.

02-03-2008, 03:23 PM
If the PBA did you right, then you guys/gals must of had absolutley nothing! PBA has never done anything for anyone other than the county. As for Rivera being a god...take a look at how much money he makes in "off duty" security at the PBA. A year or so ago, he made over $90k over his county salary by work "security" at the PBA hall. Glad to see that your union dues are working for you.

02-03-2008, 05:05 PM
HEY GUEST 1, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING WHEN YOU WORK FOR A CITY THAT HAS AS MUCH MONEY AS AVENTURA AND THEY START OFF WITH NO PENSION, NO TAKE HOME CARS, AND NO PAY PLAN SOMETING IS WRONG.

WE WENT FOR YEARS WITH LOSEY BENEFITS AND FINALLY RIVERA CAME TO THE RESCUE.I DONT GIVE A RATS ASSSS HOW MUCH $$ JOHN RIVERA MAKES. BUT I WILL TELL YOU THIS THE PBA DID US WRITE IN OUR LAST CONTRACT.

02-04-2008, 02:16 AM
The off duty pay for for some PBA Delegates is to off set the fact that the they don't have time for OT or detail work. The hours that they put in are far more than 40 a week. This stuff was all over the news a few years ago. I called and got the real deal So should you. As far as Rivera being a god....no. He has paid his dues as a cop and has done more for cops than most will do for themselves. You guys were scared for years to step up and now you know what happens when you come together. your retired NMB guys should be raising hell but, they won't. Your politicians don't care so your manager runs all over you guys. Try backing a commissioner or two and see what happens. The city gets scared. Some brother officers came to our city and made a big difference. You guys are sitting on a gold mine, get your fair share. Ask the PBA for help, they know what to do!! Have fun.

02-06-2008, 01:11 AM
Thank You for your kind words STEVE, Please come back!!!!!!

07-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Who's McVay? Like McKay?

07-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Who's McVay? Like McKay?

Mckay and Mcvay are two diff people. must be a f.n.g.

07-12-2008, 02:26 PM
Hey fried rice, dont forget we got another loser that NBV can have......Take a guess... SM and this turd were buddies..

07-16-2008, 09:06 AM
Who's McVay? Like McKay?

Whatever happened to McKay? She was a cute little thing

07-16-2008, 03:18 PM
Yeah that pretty "officer" went on to bigger and better things at Miami Shores.. you know DB then Officer of the Year..not too shabby I guess.
You go girl...guess you showed the kids in charge at the time.
Shame we couldnt use that kinda person for our DB unit.
You know but that FTO process can make or break you..ask Capt Korzkszky about that.
Hell if you think about it..most of the rookies are talked about as not that good... then they go somewhere else and shine??

I hear the other id tech is next is that true? thats the word in nmb.

07-16-2008, 04:41 PM
Yeah that pretty "officer" went on to bigger and better things at Miami Shores.. you know DB then Officer of the Year..not too shabby I guess.
You know but that FTO process can make or break you..ask Capt Korzkszky about that.
Hell if you think about it..most of the rookies are talked about as not that good... then they go somewhere else and shine??

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? WHAT ROOKIES GO SOMEPLACE ELSE AND SHINE BESIDES MCKAY? DO YOU MEAN SUPER COP GENE SEACREST? WOODY? CICERONE? NONE OF THOSE GUYS ARE ANY GOOD ALTHOUGH CICERONE WAS A NICE ENUFF GUY. THE ROOKIES WE HAVE NOW ARE ALL PRETTY GOOD AND WE ARE ALL LUCKY TO NOT HAVE CAPTAIN KROVFSKI WORKING HERE. THE FTO'S DID THEIR JOBS THERE. NO COMPLAINTS BY ME. SO WHO BESIDES MCKAY HAS APD LET GO AND SHINED SOMEWHERE ELSE? WE ALL KNOW MCKAY GOT A RAW DEAL FROM ONE FORMER FTO.

07-17-2008, 03:20 PM
Miami Shores?? Try going to a real department and making DB and officer of the year. What is that a ten man department? Wait, they might tell you that Churasco got the boot, then became an FTO at Golden Beach. That's a freagin' joke too. Golden Beach?? That place makes Avantura seem like Miami PD (North End). Wake up doooooshbag. If you can't make FTO in Aventura, you might wanna start considering the mall squad (and I mean as part of the security guards with the green hats). If these clowns made it through FTO, you'd be the same ones saying in a few years "I can't believe this Bozo made it through FTO".

07-21-2008, 04:17 AM
Whoa

07-22-2008, 02:26 AM
CAPT.KROTCHSKY, HOW CAN WE FORGET THAT TURD WHO SCORED NUMBER 1 IN HIS ORAL INTERVIEW AND HE SCORED HIGHER THAN BASCAL AND LOOK AT BASCAL. LETS GUESS WHAT ASS LICKER PUSHED KROTCHSKY THROUGH AND WHO TOLD ADMIN HE WOULD BE GREAT..... FORMER FTO SGT.......

07-23-2008, 12:50 AM
CAPT.KROTCHSKY, HOW CAN WE FORGET THAT TURD WHO SCORED NUMBER 1 IN HIS ORAL INTERVIEW AND HE SCORED HIGHER THAN BASCAL AND LOOK AT BASCAL. LETS GUESS WHAT ASS LICKER PUSHED KROTCHSKY THROUGH AND WHO TOLD ADMIN HE WOULD BE GREAT..... FORMER FTO SGT.......

Kaptain Krotchsky = watered down HM. Lets all be thankful he is gone!!!!! Bascal for President!!!!

07-23-2008, 12:54 AM
PS.....Talk to some of the dispatchers the Kaptain did backgrounds for.....he was all about sexual harrasment!!!!!!

07-27-2008, 04:45 AM
[quote="LEO's guest":3hk7w6ld]Who's McVay? Like McKay?

Whatever happened to McKay? She was a cute little thing[/quote:3hk7w6ld]

Hmph.

09-03-2008, 05:51 AM

What do gotta do to get ofc of the year in Miami Shore? Help an old lady cross the street?

09-21-2008, 09:21 PM
your kidding right?

10-02-2008, 03:16 AM
your kidding right?

No. He's not. :snicker:

03-16-2009, 06:26 PM
I gotta be honest about this miami shores thing.....The truth is...the best people in my academy class went to miami shores. Squared Away. they make as much as us and have equal benefits...My take anyway

North End

04-25-2009, 12:28 AM
I agree!

08-25-2009, 02:20 AM
Good Lord that guy is def. a Duuuush Bag!!!!