PDA

View Full Version : EEOC COMPLAINT

01-23-2008, 12:40 AM
Does anybody know anything about a EEOC Complaint being filed against the Police Chief and City involving a female employee :?:

01-23-2008, 12:58 AM
Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

01-23-2008, 05:38 AM
Think back people. It is a civilian person. She hated RP & EC.Got really involved in the EC & KJ affair hot & heavy behind the scenes.Do you now have a clue? Remember how she talked about them in the locker room and on 10-40. Put your thinking caps on people......

01-23-2008, 01:32 PM
Gotcha. I think we all now who the person who filed the discrimination complaint against the police chief and city is. :lol:

01-23-2008, 04:49 PM
Scorned B....H
We have and had plenty of those, which one was it. They area always in the middle of stuff.

01-24-2008, 04:26 AM
Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

Knowing and working with Ptl RP, Sgt RP and Captain RP ( thank god for only a very short time) I can tell you he had a very consistent pattern of degrading women and gays, picking out certain minorities to continually demean and to make life miserable for them whether they were sworn or civilian. A complete power trip for the "macho mexican" of his district. I can only bet and hope that more will come out of the woodwork. The day I left the beach under RP's " leadership" was the re-start of my career. Good luck people of Wilton Manors, you will need it.

01-25-2008, 05:37 AM
Okay-think of a fameous St Louis Cardinal 1st baseman. Then think of all the f... ups RP has hired since he and HR have lowered the hiring standards to get bodies to work with us since any competent person would not apply to the city of wilton manors for employment. Simon thinks the female filing the EEOC complaint is ...........?

01-25-2008, 06:07 AM
Scorned B....H
We have and had plenty of those, which one was it. They area always in the middle of stuff.

It's Hillary. Just kidding boys and girls. But the accusations are very serious against our fearless or no b.... leader. Take a look at some other Chief's who have a pair and are not afraid to challenge the city council to equip us. But hey, look forward to your and DS and RW office , opp's sorry EC'S office in the Tah Majal. Grow a pair loser.

01-25-2008, 02:34 PM
Okay-think of a fameous St Louis Cardinal 1st baseman. Then think of all the f... ups RP has hired since he and HR have lowered the hiring standards to get bodies to work with us since any competent person would not apply to the city of wilton manors for employment. Simon thinks the female filing the EEOC complaint is ...........?

it must be public record...why arent you telling us who it is, and what she alleges happened if its true????

01-31-2008, 05:31 AM
A very srong complaint was made against POLICE CHIEF RP and AD MIN SGT EC. Again it involves a FEMALE. Is that how RP and EC got their second wives while married to the first wives. Checking out different fruit while the other is maturing in the barn at home.HR is trying to back track and protect the city against claims since RP was made CHIEF. RP has a big policy mess.Mr and Mrs Taxpayer, get ready to pay big time for this police department screwup.

02-13-2008, 05:05 AM
Oh this one is going to get good. RP and EC have apparently crossed the line on this complaint. But does it really surprise you because women are involved? Seems to be the pattern of cheating on the spouses. Look it up on the clerk of the courts website or better yet pull the court files.Key word is richard perez or edward sean costello. And these are our leaders?

02-13-2008, 05:43 AM
Oh this one is going to get good. RP and EC have apparently crossed the line on this complaint. But does it really surprise you because women are involved? Seems to be the pattern of cheating on the spouses. Look it up on the clerk of the courts website or better yet pull the court files.Key word is richard perez or edward sean costello. And these are our leaders?

Think of it. Do we have any leaders in our PD. No not really in our command staff. Look at the Chief's past ,enough said, big time.Wow what a IA File. Do we respect him or wiley? Oh No! They both sold out for each others best interest's but that is their style both in flpd and wmpd. And Seibert with the house on bayview for sale for many months with her disappearing act. Yea we have a lot of respect for her bailing out when the tough get's going and she shacks up with Phil in Tenn. But we wonder, what does she actually do to get her salary. great question.Great leaders in the island city pd.yea.City residents pay attention

03-13-2008, 03:56 AM

Think of it. Do we have any leaders in our PD. No not really in our command staff. Look at the Chief's past ,enough said, big time.Wow what a IA File. Do we respect him or wiley? Oh No! They both sold out for each others best interest's but that is their style both in flpd and wmpd. And Seibert with the house on bayview for sale for many months with her disappearing act. Yea we have a lot of respect for her bailing out when the tough get's going and she shacks up with Phil in Tenn. But we wonder, what does she actually do to get her salary. great question.Great leaders in the island city pd.yea.City residents pay attention

The plaintiff is Carol Cepeda-Soto. She filed the complaint with the department of justice against the city of wilton manors and chief richard perez in Nov 07. Also filed against dio sanchez, brenda clanton and our own sgt edward costello. Another complaint by a woman against RP & EC. Seems to be a past history on these two.....

03-13-2008, 03:17 PM
[quote="Chained in the Manors":10a4zwr4]Oh this one is going to get good. RP and EC have apparently crossed the line on this complaint. But does it really surprise you because women are involved? Seems to be the pattern of cheating on the spouses. Look it up on the clerk of the courts website or better yet pull the court files.Key word is richard perez or edward sean costello. And these are our leaders?

The plaintiff is Carol Cepeda-Soto. She filed the complaint with the department of justice against the city of wilton manors and chief richard perez in Nov 07. Also filed against dio sanchez, brenda clanton and our own sgt edward costello. Another complaint by a woman against RP & EC. Seems to be a past history on these two.....[/quote:10a4zwr4]

who is carol cepeda-soto??? someone who wasnt hired???

03-13-2008, 05:30 PM

Sounds like The City of Wilton Manors didn't bother to look at Perez's personnel file close enough. Who is the HR manager? Sounds like that person should be held accountable.

I know he has a record, just from talking to my friends at Ft. Lauderdale.

03-14-2008, 04:20 PM

Sounds like The City of Wilton Manors didn't bother to look at Perez's personnel file close enough. Who is the HR manager? Sounds like that person should be held accountable.

Are you saying he has a criminal record?? I doubt that would get by anyone...

04-05-2008, 03:15 AM
[quote="Chained in the Manors":3eb9ob0z]Oh this one is going to get good. RP and EC have apparently crossed the line on this complaint. But does it really surprise you because women are involved? Seems to be the pattern of cheating on the spouses. Look it up on the clerk of the courts website or better yet pull the court files.Key word is richard perez or edward sean costello. And these are our leaders?

The plaintiff is Carol Cepeda-Soto. She filed the complaint with the department of justice against the city of wilton manors and chief richard perez in Nov 07. Also filed against dio sanchez, brenda clanton and our own sgt edward costello. Another complaint by a woman against RP & EC. Seems to be a past history on these two.....[/quote:3eb9ob0z]

How many lawsuits have the above mentioned been part of? Seems like allot.

04-06-2008, 05:06 AM

I would doubt RP has a criminal record, but as someone who worked with him at FLPD, I can tell you he has a file with Internal Affairs. Maybe several.

04-12-2008, 04:44 AM
[quote="Chained in the Manors":v9zrz937]Oh this one is going to get good. RP and EC have apparently crossed the line on this complaint. But does it really surprise you because women are involved? Seems to be the pattern of cheating on the spouses. Look it up on the clerk of the courts website or better yet pull the court files.Key word is richard perez or edward sean costello. And these are our leaders?

I would doubt RP has a criminal record, but as someone who worked with him at FLPD, I can tell you he has a file with Internal Affairs. Maybe several.[/quote:v9zrz937]

This complaint is sizzlin in HR and in the Ezrol office. She has opened the door to files that should have remained shut for many years....

04-16-2008, 02:05 AM
I wanna be Chief when does he get fired?

04-16-2008, 04:15 AM
I wanna be Chief when does he get fired?

We are all guessin this will happen in june or july. By then it will be politically correct to do it. The city manager will go in fall but probably after the nov elections. Somebody has to pay the price for the screwups on this city hall complex and it will be perez and gallegos. We are all upset about the lies that have come from the city managers and the police chiefs office. The 12 million complex has been reduced to under 7 million. The taxpayers are right. It looks like a Walgreens on a bad day. We voted for a bond issue that was spearheaded by perez and gallegos that we would have an uniquie state of the art facility with an functional eoc. Now we have a horiffic building that an handicapped person cannot navigate threw. Another huge waste of the taxpayers money.

05-14-2008, 04:30 AM
Now that the investigation has hit city hall, you have to wonder who said what? Looks like EC was thrown under the bed instead of being on it but could you hope anything more could happen to our sgt, excuse me, future captain. Seems a letter was sent to the investigaters to look into RP's past at FLPD. Oh he was and is quite the gentlemen. Ask SA.This is going to get very interesting as the scandal touches more and more in the PD , City and HR side. :lol:

05-14-2008, 02:26 PM

And EC divorce isn't even final.....nice guy! Or maybe it was but short time ago.....Public record..... And I heard he already has his eye on someone else....too bad KJ....looks ike you made a biiiiiiiiggggggg mistake......

05-14-2008, 02:28 PM

What goes around comes around ten fold....maybe that's what happens when you are a cheat and a liar.....oh well......

05-16-2008, 04:13 AM

What goes around comes around ten fold....maybe that's what happens when you are a cheat and a liar.....oh well......

100% correct a mundo ( thats how they say in mexacali) while they sip the coronas with a touch of lime!

06-23-2008, 03:01 PM
[quote="Slow Leak":2c1709p3]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

100% correct a mundo ( thats how they say in mexacali) while they sip the coronas with a touch of lime![/quote:2c1709p3]

we are still waiting for this BIG story, lol...I just love how you try to start crap, and then drop it when you cant get things rolling, lol...too much!!

06-23-2008, 05:41 PM
[quote=Whatever][quote="Slow Leak":16h08rxu]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

100% correct a mundo ( thats how they say in mexacali) while they sip the coronas with a touch of lime![/quote:16h08rxu]

we are still waiting for this BIG story, lol...I just love how you try to start crap, and then drop it when you cant get things rolling, lol...too much!![/quote:16h08rxu]

Nope...because everyone is over it....and all parties have moved on with their lives and probably could care less and probably happier for it.

06-23-2008, 10:17 PM
[quote=Whatever][quote="Slow Leak":2d00bg2j]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

100% correct a mundo ( thats how they say in mexacali) while they sip the coronas with a touch of lime![/quote:2d00bg2j]

we are still waiting for this BIG story, lol...I just love how you try to start crap, and then drop it when you cant get things rolling, lol...too much!![/quote:2d00bg2j]

thats good, a happy ending, for once.

06-25-2008, 08:37 PM
[quote=Whatever][quote="Slow Leak":2su7fly7]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

100% correct a mundo ( thats how they say in mexacali) while they sip the coronas with a touch of lime!

we are still waiting for this BIG story, lol...I just love how you try to start crap, and then drop it when you cant get things rolling, lol...too much!![/quote:2su7fly7]

thats good, a happy ending, for once.[/quote:2su7fly7]

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)

06-26-2008, 04:40 PM
Think back people. It is a civilian person. She hated RP & EC.Got really involved in the EC & KJ affair hot & heavy behind the scenes.Do you now have a clue? Remember how she talked about them in the locker room and on 10-40. Put your thinking caps on people......

How much have Perez and Costello cost the city in lawsuits? It keeps getting worse.When is something going to be done? Hope the new commission takes care of this mess.

06-26-2008, 06:25 PM
[quote="Math Teacher":1slxlxj2][quote=Whatever][quote="Slow Leak":1slxlxj2]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

we are still waiting for this BIG story, lol...I just love how you try to start crap, and then drop it when you cant get things rolling, lol...too much!![/quote:1slxlxj2]

thats good, a happy ending, for once.[/quote:1slxlxj2]

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:1slxlxj2]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.

06-27-2008, 07:05 PM
[quote="Math Teacher":8njzdi5p][quote=Whatever][quote="Slow Leak":8njzdi5p]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

we are still waiting for this BIG story, lol...I just love how you try to start crap, and then drop it when you cant get things rolling, lol...too much!!

thats good, a happy ending, for once.[/quote:8njzdi5p]

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:8njzdi5p]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:8njzdi5p]
Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.

06-29-2008, 06:23 AM
[quote="Math Teacher":a3adal3k][quote=Whatever][quote="Slow Leak":a3adal3k]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:a3adal3k]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:a3adal3k]
Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.[/quote:a3adal3k]

Lawsuits filed under federal EEOC are sealed until settlement. What I can tell you is that the mayor,city manager , hr director and the police chief will be held responsible for this mess. They should have never messed with me.The city and the general fund will be paying out big bucks for this hire and unlawfull discharge. More than 133 K.

07-01-2008, 01:48 PM
[quote="too much":34toz9q0][quote="Math Teacher":34toz9q0][quote=Whatever][quote="Slow Leak":34toz9q0]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:34toz9q0]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:34toz9q0]
Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.[/quote:34toz9q0]

Lawsuits filed under federal EEOC are sealed until settlement. What I can tell you is that the mayor,city manager , hr director and the police chief will be held responsible for this mess. They should have never messed with me.The city and the general fund will be paying out big bucks for this hire and unlawfull discharge. More than 133 K.[/quote:34toz9q0]

Guess we will see............wont we, you seem to be the one involved..so who are you.????

07-02-2008, 01:33 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="too much":2whmgv8d][quote="Math Teacher":2whmgv8d][quote="Whatever":2whmgv8d][quote="Slow Leak":2whmgv8d]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:2whmgv8d]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:2whmgv8d]
Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.[/quote:2whmgv8d]

Lawsuits filed under federal EEOC are sealed until settlement. What I can tell you is that the mayor,city manager , hr director and the police chief will be held responsible for this mess. They should have never messed with me.The city and the general fund will be paying out big bucks for this hire and unlawfull discharge. More than 133 K.[/quote:2whmgv8d]

Guess we will see............wont we, you seem to be the one involved..so who are you.????[/quote:2whmgv8d]

This is probably the old chief , I hear he is suing the City he claimed to care so much about, ha Just cant deal with the fact that he didnt do his job, and was asked to retire...thought he was un touchable..he is so embarrassed he is trying to get back and sue....trying to make the city pay instead of admitting it was his own fault!!! good job RW

07-03-2008, 04:59 PM
[quote="Guest 3":x7031ja7][quote="Anonymous":x7031ja7][quote="too much":x7031ja7][quote="Math Teacher":x7031ja7][quote="Whatever":x7031ja7][quote="Slow Leak":x7031ja7]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:x7031ja7]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:x7031ja7]
Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.[/quote:x7031ja7]

Lawsuits filed under federal EEOC are sealed until settlement. What I can tell you is that the mayor,city manager , hr director and the police chief will be held responsible for this mess. They should have never messed with me.The city and the general fund will be paying out big bucks for this hire and unlawfull discharge. More than 133 K.[/quote:x7031ja7]

Guess we will see............wont we, you seem to be the one involved..so who are you.????[/quote:x7031ja7]

This is probably the old chief , I hear he is suing the City he claimed to care so much about, ha Just cant deal with the fact that he didnt do his job, and was asked to retire...thought he was un touchable..he is so embarrassed he is trying to get back and sue....trying to make the city pay instead of admitting it was his own fault!!! good job RW[/quote:x7031ja7]

Who said he didn't do his job?
How do you know so much?

07-03-2008, 06:36 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote="Guest 3":2oyjm9xq][quote="Anonymous":2oyjm9xq][quote="too much":2oyjm9xq][quote="Math Teacher":2oyjm9xq][quote="Whatever":2oyjm9xq][quote="Slow Leak":2oyjm9xq]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:2oyjm9xq]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:2oyjm9xq]
Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.[/quote:2oyjm9xq]

Lawsuits filed under federal EEOC are sealed until settlement. What I can tell you is that the mayor,city manager , hr director and the police chief will be held responsible for this mess. They should have never messed with me.The city and the general fund will be paying out big bucks for this hire and unlawfull discharge. More than 133 K.[/quote:2oyjm9xq]

Guess we will see............wont we, you seem to be the one involved..so who are you.????[/quote:2oyjm9xq]

This is probably the old chief , I hear he is suing the City he claimed to care so much about, ha Just cant deal with the fact that he didnt do his job, and was asked to retire...thought he was un touchable..he is so embarrassed he is trying to get back and sue....trying to make the city pay instead of admitting it was his own fault!!! good job RW[/quote:2oyjm9xq]

How do you know so much?[/quote:2oyjm9xq]

DILLION REPORT...EVER HEAR OF IT,,,,LOL

07-03-2008, 08:39 PM
[quote="Guest 3":1grkr0lg][quote="Anonymous":1grkr0lg][quote="too much":1grkr0lg][quote="Math Teacher":1grkr0lg][quote="Whatever":1grkr0lg][quote="Slow Leak":1grkr0lg]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:1grkr0lg]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:1grkr0lg]
Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.[/quote:1grkr0lg]

Lawsuits filed under federal EEOC are sealed until settlement. What I can tell you is that the mayor,city manager , hr director and the police chief will be held responsible for this mess. They should have never messed with me.The city and the general fund will be paying out big bucks for this hire and unlawfull discharge. More than 133 K.[/quote:1grkr0lg]

Guess we will see............wont we, you seem to be the one involved..so who are you.????[/quote:1grkr0lg]

This is probably the old chief , I hear he is suing the City he claimed to care so much about, ha Just cant deal with the fact that he didnt do his job, and was asked to retire...thought he was un touchable..he is so embarrassed he is trying to get back and sue....trying to make the city pay instead of admitting it was his own fault!!! good job RW[/quote:1grkr0lg]

Everybody knows that the person filing the EEOC violation was Carol Cepeda-Soto against the city.It has been discussed at staff meetings. And if you check our own city attorneys reports, pension agendas and the clerk of the courts public records, Wiz sued the city for breach of contract because the city manager and city manager failed to honor a contractual agreement reference to the pension. And he won as the city admitted that they,meaning the city manager and commission ,did not keep there word and exposed the city to untold liabiltity that will play out for a long time. A deal is a deal, and if you break it you must pay the consequences. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Good for him. He deserved it.

07-04-2008, 04:39 AM
[quote="Anonymous":3e4gy7ol][quote="Guest 3":3e4gy7ol][quote="Anonymous":3e4gy7ol][quote="too much":3e4gy7ol][quote="Math Teacher":3e4gy7ol][quote="Whatever":3e4gy7ol][quote="Slow Leak":3e4gy7ol]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:3e4gy7ol]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:3e4gy7ol]
Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.[/quote:3e4gy7ol]

Lawsuits filed under federal EEOC are sealed until settlement. What I can tell you is that the mayor,city manager , hr director and the police chief will be held responsible for this mess. They should have never messed with me.The city and the general fund will be paying out big bucks for this hire and unlawfull discharge. More than 133 K.[/quote:3e4gy7ol]

Guess we will see............wont we, you seem to be the one involved..so who are you.????[/quote:3e4gy7ol]

This is probably the old chief , I hear he is suing the City he claimed to care so much about, ha Just cant deal with the fact that he didnt do his job, and was asked to retire...thought he was un touchable..he is so embarrassed he is trying to get back and sue....trying to make the city pay instead of admitting it was his own fault!!! good job RW[/quote:3e4gy7ol]

Everybody knows that the person filing the EEOC violation was Carol Cepeda-Soto against the city.It has been discussed at staff meetings. And if you check our own city attorneys reports, pension agendas and the clerk of the courts public records, Wiz sued the city for breach of contract because the city manager and city manager failed to honor a contractual agreement reference to the pension. And he won as the city admitted that they,meaning the city manager and commission ,did not keep there word and exposed the city to untold liabiltity that will play out for a long time. A deal is a deal, and if you break it you must pay the consequences. Does not take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Good for him. He deserved it.[/quote:3e4gy7ol]

I just saw a picture of Chief Wierzbicki in the Sun Sentinel with Sheriff Lamberti and Las Olas Magazine with his wife Cindy. He looked a lot happier than I am stuck in the trash dump called wilton manors.

07-05-2008, 05:01 AM
[quote=Johnnie][quote="Anonymous":1q1zu5tp][quote="Guest 3":1q1zu5tp][quote="Anonymous":1q1zu5tp][quote="too much":1q1zu5tp][quote="Math Teacher":1q1zu5tp][quote="Whatever":1q1zu5tp][quote="Slow Leak":1q1zu5tp]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:1q1zu5tp]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:1q1zu5tp]
Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.[/quote:1q1zu5tp]

Lawsuits filed under federal EEOC are sealed until settlement. What I can tell you is that the mayor,city manager , hr director and the police chief will be held responsible for this mess. They should have never messed with me.The city and the general fund will be paying out big bucks for this hire and unlawfull discharge. More than 133 K.[/quote:1q1zu5tp]

Guess we will see............wont we, you seem to be the one involved..so who are you.????[/quote:1q1zu5tp]

This is probably the old chief , I hear he is suing the City he claimed to care so much about, ha Just cant deal with the fact that he didnt do his job, and was asked to retire...thought he was un touchable..he is so embarrassed he is trying to get back and sue....trying to make the city pay instead of admitting it was his own fault!!! good job RW[/quote:1q1zu5tp]

How do you know so much?[/quote:1q1zu5tp]

DILLION REPORT...EVER HEAR OF IT,,,,LOL[/quote:1q1zu5tp]

Great Post. Does anyone know what happend to Dhillions credibilty after he delivered this "report" to Mayor Scott Newton and City Manager Joseph Gallegos? Lets keep going boys and girls if you have the guts. How many contracts has he gotten since he hit Broward County?What happend to his review of the broward county social services contract? Seems it was so inept and poorly written that the county commission made it go away very quickly. It has disappeared and will never be found. And what happend to his "review" of 2 other northern california PD's that happend in 2006 that quickly disappeared because they were so inaccurate. Please lets keep going back to the Dhillion report. It will amaze you.

07-07-2008, 04:59 PM
[quote=Johnnie][quote="Anonymous":3qf5ktpx][quote="Guest 3":3qf5ktpx][quote="Anonymous":3qf5ktpx][quote="too much":3qf5ktpx][quote="Math Teacher":3qf5ktpx][quote="Whatever":3qf5ktpx][quote="Slow Leak":3qf5ktpx]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:3qf5ktpx]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:3qf5ktpx]
Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.[/quote:3qf5ktpx]

Lawsuits filed under federal EEOC are sealed until settlement. What I can tell you is that the mayor,city manager , hr director and the police chief will be held responsible for this mess. They should have never messed with me.The city and the general fund will be paying out big bucks for this hire and unlawfull discharge. More than 133 K.[/quote:3qf5ktpx]

Guess we will see............wont we, you seem to be the one involved..so who are you.????[/quote:3qf5ktpx]

This is probably the old chief , I hear he is suing the City he claimed to care so much about, ha Just cant deal with the fact that he didnt do his job, and was asked to retire...thought he was un touchable..he is so embarrassed he is trying to get back and sue....trying to make the city pay instead of admitting it was his own fault!!! good job RW[/quote:3qf5ktpx]

How do you know so much?[/quote:3qf5ktpx]

DILLION REPORT...EVER HEAR OF IT,,,,LOL[/quote:3qf5ktpx] Is that the report the the mayor and city manager paid 40,000 dollars for? (MONEY OF THE TAX PAYERS) We all know in Corporate America that you can have anything you want written about someone to make them look bad so you have an excuse to get rid of them. Everyone knows Newton had a hard on for Wierzbicki and thats how it was done. Sounds like Dillion has gone down the tubes. Since reading some of these quotes I have asked around a little bit and it seems Newton is still trying to waste more TAX PAYER money by prolonging and not setteling Wierzbicki's lawsuit. How much are you going to spend? It seems like all of the posts say you are running the City into DEBT. Just thinking about these posts it sounds like something Newton would write.

07-10-2008, 03:45 AM
[quote="Scorned Person":1hjjp541][quote="Johnnie":1hjjp541][quote="Anonymous":1hjjp541][quote="Guest 3":1hjjp541][quote="Anonymous":1hjjp541][quote="too much":1hjjp541][quote="Math Teacher":1hjjp541][quote="Whatever":1hjjp541][quote="Slow Leak":1hjjp541]Rumor has it that it involved a hispanic female employee involving RP and EC. Information just getting out. Has been hush hush for a while and kept under the covers..

Well for now anyway....until kj finds a certain sgt with a much younger woman who works for the city....oops.....:-)[/quote:1hjjp541]

lawsuits are public record...put up or shut up.[/quote:1hjjp541]
Sounds like someone is a little touchy. You must have been part of the law suit.[/quote:1hjjp541]

Lawsuits filed under federal EEOC are sealed until settlement. What I can tell you is that the mayor,city manager , hr director and the police chief will be held responsible for this mess. They should have never messed with me.The city and the general fund will be paying out big bucks for this hire and unlawfull discharge. More than 133 K.[/quote:1hjjp541]

Guess we will see............wont we, you seem to be the one involved..so who are you.????[/quote:1hjjp541]

This is probably the old chief , I hear he is suing the City he claimed to care so much about, ha Just cant deal with the fact that he didnt do his job, and was asked to retire...thought he was un touchable..he is so embarrassed he is trying to get back and sue....trying to make the city pay instead of admitting it was his own fault!!! good job RW[/quote:1hjjp541]

How do you know so much?[/quote:1hjjp541]

DILLION REPORT...EVER HEAR OF IT,,,,LOL[/quote:1hjjp541] Is that the report the the mayor and city manager paid 40,000 dollars for? (MONEY OF THE TAX PAYERS) We all know in Corporate America that you can have anything you want written about someone to make them look bad so you have an excuse to get rid of them. Everyone knows Newton had a hard on for Wierzbicki and thats how it was done. Sounds like Dillion has gone down the tubes. Since reading some of these quotes I have asked around a little bit and it seems Newton is still trying to waste more TAX PAYER money by prolonging and not setteling Wierzbicki's lawsuit. How much are you going to spend? It seems like all of the posts say you are running the City into DEBT. Just thinking about these posts it sounds like something Newton would write.[/quote:1hjjp541]

Everybody within the wmpd and city goverment knows weizbicki is the only one with the the stones to stand up against mayor pretty boy scott newton and the sad sack city manager joseph gallegos. Whose elevuation is coming up soon. May be a lot of public comment directed towards it. Thank god it is election season. New broom sweeps clean. Very clean.