PDA

View Full Version : Underwood loses Grievance

01-22-2008, 02:50 PM
Once again the Underwood loses that is like 3 arbritrations and 2 times in court. Why is the PBA wasting our money. I guess we will have to spend thousands on Harvey now who will not agree to his deserved punishment.

01-22-2008, 05:31 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

01-25-2008, 02:24 AM
TH should make a deal before he loses everything!

01-25-2008, 04:30 AM
I heard he was given all he asked for then he asked for money ($45,000) on top of the gifts (THATS RIGHT GIFTS) already given. A move that will cost him all he wanted. He should take his head out of his as_ ans beg for the city to give him his three days, retirement badge and ID and try to find a life. Maybe even move out of his mommy's house.

01-25-2008, 10:57 PM
Mongo no like that burn. Mommy love me.

01-27-2008, 09:13 PM
I heard he was given all he asked for then he asked for money ($45,000) on top of the gifts (THATS RIGHT GIFTS) already given. A move that will cost him all he wanted. He should take his head out of his as_ ans beg for the city to give him his three days, retirement badge and ID and try to find a life. Maybe even move out of his mommy's house. You dont make any sense, you must work for the city

01-27-2008, 09:32 PM
It only makes sense if you are the real police and not some non LEO trying to interject himself ---only to make a fool of himself with such comments.

01-29-2008, 04:42 AM
Hmm lets see Harvey is 1 and 0 in federal court Vs the city. Last time the city lost and had to pay all his legal fees on top of what he won. He has a better case then Underwood. I think if you really have that much a problem with Harvey he will be happy to meet you somewhere to discuss it in person. His numbers still on file. Call him and man up. Or crawl back under the rock you climbed out from under.

01-29-2008, 02:33 PM
Are you kidding? His case is a big time loser. He put the stuff on his computer what can he say? He already admitted it in a statement.

02-08-2008, 04:44 AM
His case is not about that..It is is about that he wasnt treated the same way other officers that were cuaght with simialr incidents. Keep in mind that the City fired him when others were allowed to retire/resign without their Fdle certs being affected

02-08-2008, 01:49 PM
He could of resigned like everybody else ---they can't keep you here until you are fired. He chose to stay and not accept his responsibility as a supervisor FOR HIS OWN ACTIONS and was canned --I think rightly so.

No matter how it happens quit, resigned, OR fired what ever the bottom line is you are gone when you do stuff like this and we are better off with you gone.

He is going to lose in Arbritration because the end result is the same --they are all gone and thats what the arbritratior will have to look at.

02-09-2008, 12:50 AM
So why did the SUPERVISORS at the firedepartment get special treatment when they where caught sending rasicist jokes to each other on city computers???? Theres a double standard and you know it.

02-09-2008, 07:35 AM
Actually TH case is a hostile work case based off of his last federal case which he won ( but I'm sure you said he would lose that one too.) The judge can order arbitration but it is not binding. The case would then go to a jury. Predicting what a jury would do in any case is a little beyond any of us. If you think you know how a jury in a civil case will rule you obviously have never been in law enforcement or are just plain stupid.

02-14-2008, 04:57 PM
Can wait to see TH win again, gonna be great

02-14-2008, 10:34 PM
if you need an overnight stay at the Salvation Army, old Underwood will likely fit you in the same room as Termer, Sparks, Hill!!!!

02-15-2008, 09:45 PM
Yeah, how many law suits is there aginst the agency right now anyway?
TH won last time Im sur he'll win again.

02-16-2008, 11:47 PM
TH will lose in arbritration and he knows he is guilty and he was treated like the rest who were found out and should not be cops and now gone. If he was so innocent he would of sued by now--what is it 18 months since he left. No case. He would only embarress himself if that is possible. All you have to do is put some women on the jury and let them see for themselves what a supervisor put on a city computer and he would not have a chance.

So go someplace else and sing TH's Praises!!

02-17-2008, 06:36 AM
TH will lose in arbritration and he knows he is guilty and he was treated like the rest who were found out and should not be cops and now gone. If he was so innocent he would of sued by now--what is it 18 months since he left. No case. He would only embarress himself if that is possible. All you have to do is put some women on the jury and let them see for themselves what a supervisor put on a city computer and he would not have a chance.

Give me a break! You know what TH got fired for was b/s.

02-17-2008, 02:33 PM
You live in a dream world if you think what TH got for putting items that hurt women on his city computer is BS.

No professional police officer much less a supervisor who is held to even a higher standards by the courts would put that kind of stuff on his computer.

TH get a life and stop posting on this board.

02-17-2008, 04:10 PM
TH get a life and stop posting on this board.

What? Are you the internet police. Telling people what to do? You probably violate civil rights on the street too. Telling him to get a life and stop posting? How about I tell you to curl up and die to stop inbreeding? Well that would be ridiculous wouldn't it? That's your right to do.

02-18-2008, 01:13 AM
I agree Th should just leave us alone and not post--he needs to go away.

And I think the previous poster is an a$$. I think thou protest too much!! Must be a guy we fired already or someone who needs to be.

02-18-2008, 02:33 AM
I think the previous poster is an inbred who is only upset that the video content wasnt of Alabama's finest. Debate the topic, but dont try and tell people what they should and shouldn't do on the internet, "get a life, stop posting, whatever." I don't even work in law enforcement, but it's typical that your small-mindedness believes that an opinion should cost someone his job and therefore fired? Or has been fired already? Open up that brain a little bit, put down the photos of your 2nd cousins and see the big picture.

02-18-2008, 08:53 AM

TH did file suit shortly after he left. If you are looking in the local courts you won't find it. Look in federal court in Tampa for his case. Same place he won the last one.

02-18-2008, 02:02 PM
big baby :roll:

02-18-2008, 02:56 PM
Did check-- no case filed in Tampa. The Federal Court frowns on cases where the plantiff did not follow all the administrative procedures first which TH did not do.

In any event most people believe TH's case is a loser. Going on 2 years so I hope TH realizes he should just go on his way and accept his rightful punishment.

02-18-2008, 03:26 PM
You have to say that the TH supporters are consistent. They disagree with posters so they resort to name calling like "inbred" only because they cannot support their position with the truth or facts and have to make up stuff like a feferal lawsuit in Tampa which does not exist. Name calling is for losers.

Hmmmmm I see a pattern with TH and his supporters.

02-18-2008, 05:38 PM
After TH wins/settles or loses his there is still a couple of law suits on the board...how much are those going to cost the city?

02-19-2008, 02:00 AM
Please tell us since you know more than the city lawyers what these law suits are?? Risk Management has two pending unrelated to PD.

I am not for TH or against him. From what I know I don't see how he can win but he can try is he wishes. If he loses he loses it all. A bird in the hand if worth two in the bush.