PDA

View Full Version : Vote no for Randall

01-22-2008, 02:44 PM
I heard about Mr. Randalls' "Rat fest" from one of my family members who is a Deputy for Escambia and lives in Santa Rosa County. I have many family members who live there and after hearing that Mr. Randall turned on and "Ratted" out the two deputies from Escambia for responding to one of their own in trouble, I have started a family campaign of my own. My family is very large and they know how to network other friends and family members as well. Mr. Randall has no chance of receiving votes from my family and friends who at one time considered him as a candidate. As most candidates today in Escambia and Santa Rosa seem to be, "out for themselves!"

01-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Hey family man,

Did you hear why the two deputies were reported. How about triple digit speeding as the came out of the curve heading to the Pensacola Bay Bridge. The only reason was a prisoner giving problems to a deputy in town. I'm sure there was someone closer.

I would expect an administrator to handle situations like this. Think of the liability the Sheriff Officer would have if these to would have crashed into a citizen.

I could understand if an officer was in trouble. But for an unruly prisoner. Don't even try to jusitfy the speed.

Randle is a good man and will make a great Sheriff. He supports his troops and stands behind them. But as any good administrator if the troops mess up he will take the right course of action.

How about getting all the facts before starting a campaign against the only logical candidate.

01-22-2008, 04:29 PM
so what are you trying to say, that Randall thinks he is the sheriff already.
Rat.

01-22-2008, 05:31 PM
Not no but hell no I wont vote fot Randle. I could care less if the deputies were hauling @$$. Mr or Mrs. Randle supporter, you sound like admin so for once in your buttkissing, coattail riding life read this: the arrested suspect is the RESPONSIBILTY of the arresting officer. Lack of backup could cause a LIABILITY of the arresting AGENCY, ie GBPD. If the Escambia guys were hauling butt, the least you could do is thank them. An unruly suspect can and usually is an officer safety rule, so the officer would indeed be in trouble. Go back to your cubicle, surf the web and do all you admin, buttkissing types do all day, other than soothing roids: nothing! I would rather vote to keep Wendell in office than Randle. He is not the best choice for Santa Rosa.

01-22-2008, 05:43 PM
Obviously you haven't been in law enforcement too long. Or you just don't have a clue.

Rule #1- If prisoner is giving problems call for backup stopp your vehicle and use your four point restraint to get the subject under control.

Funny that if the two who were speeding had the prisoner problem they sure didn't ask for help.

No they would rather drive like a bat out of hell and put themselves in jeperdy as well as their prisoner. Glad they didn't wreck cause someone would have made a ton of money from the law suit.

Oh by the way I don't kiss butts. I'm not an Administrator either. And from the sound of your hostile tone you aren't either and with an attitude like that you never will be.......

Oh yea almost forgot why am I thanking these two speeders?

01-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Respect, are you the SRSO deputy that heads west on Garden St every morning at 60-70 mph? Or are you the Sgt that followed a drunk over the bridge in a MARKED cruiser, then called PPD on his cell phone like a private citizen while following the drunk all over down town? Talk about liability of the person HAD been drunk and hit somebody before officers could get to them. Look in your own backyard before you start casting stones, and invest in hooked on phonics, it wereked fer me.

01-22-2008, 06:09 PM
My my PPD Guy.

Do you really think I work for SRSO. Guess again my friend. I don't work for a county or city agency.

Better go back and try again.

Oh by the way..If a SRSO is doing 60-70 on Gregory Street for no reason isn't it your duty to take action. Or is Law Enforcement above the law. I can understand 10 over but I thought the speed limit was 35 mph. 20-plus over the speed limit no good.

Sond to me like another case of mistaken identity.

Case still open............

01-22-2008, 06:25 PM
No Vote for Randle from me or my family and friends....

01-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Ratspect, I do have respect for admin, at least those that earned the positions they filled and have not forgotten where they came from. You are niether. Teacher's pet, Cornholio?

DDG
01-22-2008, 09:32 PM
Mr. Respect,

Sounds like you live in a perfect world.... so please explain to me what in the world is a four point restraint???? i am assuming that you have experience in placing an unruly out of control suspect in one of these while your back up pudders along at "10 mph" over the speed limit in an effort to assist you with your "4 point restraint".... GIVE ME A BREAK.

NEWSFLASH- CAD wont display if an officer has an out of control suspect, and SO WHAT THEY WERE DOING TRIPLE DIGITS.... THEY ARE TRAINED TO DRIVE AT HIGH SPEEDS..... liability???? makes me think you are some admin puke. If i need back up i dont give a care about "TRIPLE' digits, ....

ALL LEO`s are held accountable for their actions, my view is about KARMA, as an officer, i never wrote write citations to = PRIEST,PREACHERS, NUNS, DOCTORS, NURSES,TEACHERS, COPS,FIREFIGHTERS,SOILDERS,SAILERS,MARINES, and anyone else that i thought deserved a break.... if someone deserves a ticket, cause they endangered the public, great, cite them, but look at it objectivley. STATE TROOPERS and GBPD act like speeding is a felony,.. A LITTLE PROFESSIONAL COURTESY GOES A LONG WAY. not everyone needs to be issued a ticket or arrested... and while your at it, call for a rotational wreaker and get your head unassed.

01-23-2008, 04:14 AM
DDG

I know what world I live in and trust me it is not perfect. A four point restraint is hog tying your suspect. Do you know how to do that. And yes I've dealt with an unruly prisoner on several occassions. Back up didn't come from the beach. You along with everyone else just don't seem to get the picture.
OK so a deputy in town had an unruly suspect. Sounds like a everyday thing now adays. Seems like everyone wants to fight the Police. So you are telling me the only back up for this deputy was the two responding from the beach. I find that very hard to believe. So what he was trying to kick out a window. You have closer backup and also just about every deputy I know carries a Taser. Nothing wrong with a little zap to get someone under control. 100 mph to a unruly prisoner does not justify. Seriously put everything else aside. You are telling me it is ok to drive that fast for a bullshit call like that?
Also I haven't seen a training announcement for high speed driving. Can you tell me where this course is offered.
I to live by the rules of the land and Professional courtsey is upmost important to me as well. I have never written any LEO or family member a ticket.
But you are still not understanding the importance of this incident. It has nothing to do with politics or Sheriff's race or anything. It has to do with common sense.
Rule number one for every Officers out there is go home safe at the end of your shift. Speeds like that are only asking for trouble.

flyer
01-23-2008, 05:39 AM
Am I reading this right? I do not work for GBPD or ESCO, but I am in LE and live in Gulf Breeze. Two deputies left the beach to assist another deputy in Pensacola. They pass through TWO different police jurisdictions (an estimated 7 miles) to assist a deputy with an unruly 10-15. They travel "triple digits (100+)" in a 35 and 45 mph zones with no lights. That is crazy! Call PPD, that’s where you’re at! I am passed by Escambia deputies in my POV all the time! The fly out to the beach and fly back; never anywhere near the speed limit. Granted...I know there are times to speed or "step it up", but you can't use this excuse every time. I'm all for agencies being professional with each other, but asking Randle to turn a "blind-eye" for something like this is pushing it! Trust me! If a deputy, running 100 mph with no light, killed my family there would be a large lawsuit against the deputy and the ECSO and if I found out that GBPD was condoning this activity, I would sue them! Hey DDG…what is the ECSO policy on driving 100 mph in a 35 mph zone?

01-23-2008, 01:27 PM
Hey Jeff "Lord Humongous" Van Camp and his do-boy Bain "not sure what eye to look at"... Get a grip... you find one thing you THINK you can zing Randle on and you run with it. The fact is, if either of you had ANY supervisory experience whatsoever, you'd be thinking twice about slamming him. But oh, wait, neither of you 20+ year deputies has ever made any kind of rank, ever. Well, Jeff tried, but that landed him in IA for cheating. I wonder what it's like to call guys who are 15+ years younger than you, sir because they all out rank you... McNesby just promoted some guys yesterday, where were you?

The fact is two deputies were going in excess of 100mph through gulf breeze, WITHOUT any emergency equipment activated. If it was such a big emergency for them to be flying through town, why not just turn on their lights and siren? Your policy says its officer discretion, right? Well it sounds like they used poor judgment. The deputies got a slap on the hand and that's okay. Next time they'll think differently about using their emergency equipment, won't they?

Anyone with any common sense whatsoever (Jeff and Bain, you can obviously stop reading right now) would know you simply cannot go screaming through gulf breeze at 100 and 101 MPH without any kind of warning equipment activated. I don't care if it was 4am in the morning or rush hour traffic... its just a BAD idea to do it.

As number 2 guy at gulf breeze i think Randle did what he had to do with the information he had. Escambia looked at it and handled it. Case closed. You beach boys wanna get your panties in a wad, so be it. But stop being crybabies. You messed up, you got caught... Learn a lesson and move on.

01-23-2008, 03:01 PM
DDGO.K! Respect,if your going to keep on slamming the deputies at least get your facts straight, the incident with the prisoner began on top of the three mile bridge! The deputy called for assistance and stopped on the northside of the bridge so quit making it sound as though it was all the way "in town" as you have been! And it's time to put this thing to rest, cops are supposed to look out for each other so let it go! Had it been GBPD SRSO,FHP or any other agency calling for help I grant you the deputies would have responded with just as much concern for the officer calling. Let it go!

I know what world I live in and trust me it is not perfect. A four point restraint is hog tying your suspect. Do you know how to do that. And yes I've dealt with an unruly prisoner on several occassions. Back up didn't come from the beach. You along with everyone else just don't seem to get the picture.
OK so a deputy in town had an unruly suspect. Sounds like a everyday thing now adays. Seems like everyone wants to fight the Police. So you are telling me the only back up for this deputy was the two responding from the beach. I find that very hard to believe. So what he was trying to kick out a window. You have closer backup and also just about every deputy I know carries a Taser. Nothing wrong with a little zap to get someone under control. 100 mph to a unruly prisoner does not justify. Seriously put everything else aside. You are telling me it is ok to drive that fast for a bullshit call like that?
Also I haven't seen a training announcement for high speed driving. Can you tell me where this course is offered.
I to live by the rules of the land and Professional courtsey is upmost important to me as well. I have never written any LEO or family member a ticket.
But you are still not understanding the importance of this incident. It has nothing to do with politics or Sheriff's race or anything. It has to do with common sense.
Rule number one for every Officers out there is go home safe at the end of your shift. Speeds like that are only asking for trouble.

01-24-2008, 02:19 AM
Respect,

Obviously you aren't a member of any local law enforcement community or you would know that using a taser on a handcuffed person is a no no. Though it sounds like a good thing, politically speaking you would lose your job. Can a person in handcuffs hurt you, hell, they've killed officers. If you are a trooper you shouldn't even be on this site, it's for law enforcement.

01-24-2008, 04:18 AM
Hey respect, the prisoner trying to kick out the windows may have been a large fellow and maybe they were on the northside of the bay bridge. guess if you would of asked instead of complained you could have assisted in resolving the problem instead of creating one.

01-24-2008, 04:40 AM
PPD Guy,

Get a life!!!!! You are probaly still wet behind the ears. You know damn well what I meant....No shit Sherlock of course a handcuff person can hurt you....Anyone with common sense knows that. If this incident happened on the bridge then why wasn't PPD or GBPD or SRSO called as well.....Probaly because this was a bullshit story and there are trying to cover their tracks.

It doesn't really matter.....Triple digits for an unruly prisoner is no excuse. This wasn't an Officer in trouble call. The prison is secured in the back seat right? Well there is no excuse not to call someone for help. And if they stopped on top of the 3 mile bridge then the deputy is an idiot as well. So you are going to stop in the middle of the roadway because your dumb ass prisoner wants to kick out your window. Sounds to me like more prisoner transport and officer safety training needs to be conducted.
Oh by the way I'm not a trooper....
Also just wondering.......

if he was a large fellow guess he wasn't going to fit out the window and hurt anyone now was he? And the only problem is the officer did not correctly handle the situation and the two triple digits deputies did not respond correctly.

DDG
01-24-2008, 03:40 PM
PPD guy is right,....

Respect- the reason that other unit are not called, is due to the FACT that we are all on different radio frequencys and cant talk to each other.... by the time you call for help to dispatch, they call the other agency and then they dispacth a unit, and there is NO COMMUNICATION.

It boils down to OFFICER SAFETY.... its really that simple. when i needed back up for a situation and i was in PPD jusidiction, my 3rd pct. units would be enroute and dipatch would notify PPD. Because of the lage time in communication it was the only SAFE thing to do.

As far as the two deputies, i agree with them, running with blue lights most of the times is more dangerous to the public. it cause more wreaks because most people FREAK out and dont know what to do,... do i pull over??? do i just stop in the middle of the road??? do i pull onto the median??? do i swerve over into the next lane????

Bottom line is , sometimes its safer to travel with no blues on.. depends on traffic conditions.. and their immediate supervisor was notified, and he gave a verbal repremand... that just wasnt good enough for someone..... so Mr. Randle called cheif smith, and let the witch hunt begin. Nothing against cheif smith, but he has never been a real cop, he has never had to run code to a call... he doesnt even know how to run code... bottom line is that, Randle should stick to Harassing law abiding citizens that pass through Gulf Breeze, and supervise his army of senor citizens that drive market police cruisers.... now that is really a progressive agency... just what Santa Rosa needs.... Next Topic Please.

01-24-2008, 08:15 PM
There are certain GBPD officers that listen to ECSO channels cause they like to go to the beach to watch the beach deputies work their calls. I guess thinks ECSO supervisors dont know what they are doing. There are ways to check the story ( in car video, dispatch tapes. )

01-25-2008, 12:49 AM
The deputies involved were dispatched to a fight at the Sandshaker bar. A suspect was arrested for battery for allegedly striking the victim numerous times, with a closed fist, in the head and face. As a result the victim suffered lacerations that needed medical attention. The suspect was a member of a bike gang from the Mid West and was wearing his colors at the time of his arrest. He also had a criminal history including violent offenses. Now I'm not sure what knowledge, if any, "Respect" or the officers with the Gulf Breeze police department have concerning bikers but they can be dangerous. Those of us actually experienced in real police work use due caution when dealing with these individuals.

While being transported to the county jail the suspect was able to maneuver his handcuffs from behind his back to his front. He then began kicking the window in an attempt to escape. At this time the transporting deputy called dispatch and requested assistance at the north end of the Three Mile Bridge. Let's recap for those that are mentally slower than the rest of us. Bikers can often be dangerous. The transporting deputy, and the two deputies that responded to assist him, could not be sure as to what this particular biker (suspect) was capable of. Bad things might just happen if the situation was not brought under control quickly. More often than not these bad things would be suffered by the suspect, but the deputies safety is paramount. The transporting deputy does not have a taser, pepper spray has been proven ineffective on intoxicated persons, and the only other option this deputy has is to go hands on if an escape occurs. The rapid response from the two other deputies prevented injury to the suspect or the transporting deputy.

Let's talk about the response. This incident occured on a Sunday evening at approx. 2200 hrs (That's 10 P.M. for the idiots out there that post silly crap on here.) Traffic was minimal on Hwy. 98 through the Town of Gulf Breeze and emergency (blue) lights were not activated for this reason. That, admittingly, may have been a mistake. The deputies agree that lights could have been used regardless of the traffic and have been reprimanded for not activating them. However, the responding deputies did not reach triple digit speeds (100 mph and 101 mph, respectively) until they were near the Three Mile Bridge. If you weren't there, "Respect", how would you know otherwise? Bottom line, if a deputy, or any law enforcement officer, calls for help you better be passing me or get the hell out of the way.

I would like to take this time to thank the Gulf Breeze Sgt. for his diligent enforcement of the traffic laws through his little hamlet. While others in your proffession arrest battery suspects and respond to officers needing assistance, you're more concerned with the speed in which they respond. When the traffic is minimal in the Breeze, and you're not busy writing a seat belt ticket, you're clocking fellow law enforcement officers with radar and reporting those speeds to the Asst. Chief. Do they give out newer Dodge Chargers for such acts of heroism? You're not sure but it's worth the try. This Bud's for you.

Respect, If you're not willing to put a name to your post then you're nothing more than a yellow, lilly livered coward hiding behind a computer. If you want to second guess deputies on here then nut up, put a name to your post or shut the hell up. Until then your opinion means nothing. If you've got a problem with that, you know who I am. Come talk to me.

01-25-2008, 03:49 AM
Well said Chris....

01-25-2008, 03:56 AM
Amen Brother! Maybe now that GBPD Dispatcher with his "four point restraint training" will STFU! We're tired of hearing about his "perfect world!"

01-25-2008, 04:22 AM
Couldn't have said it any better Chris....Good Job...

01-25-2008, 06:22 AM
Well said Welborn!!!

01-25-2008, 07:07 AM
Chris, thank you for putting all the facts out here. the issue is not about the manner in which LEO's responded... its that Randle has been exposed for the type of Sheriff that he would be.... it wouldnt matter if you had the hells angels or ms-13 kicking out your window with their cuffs in front...by God you were doing 100mph!!! with no blue lights!!! oh my God the public will not stand for this!!! That is why we need a PRO-UNION Sheriff.... now, one needs to step up to the plate... and Mr. Randle and his merry band of Traffic Trollers arent it.... four point restraint system??? WTF? over here, we hog tie, stay safe......sugar boy.

01-25-2008, 01:53 PM
Hey Buford check out this site and maybe you will understand why Randle said something. Also if Greer would have called the Sgt back and let him know maybe this would not have occurred.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_new ... 6532ething (http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=106532ething).

01-25-2008, 02:25 PM
Greer did call the Sgt. Back. The Sgt. just didn't like what Greer had to say. Seems the more facts come out the more stupid you look. They violated policy, nothing more nothing less. That's not an issue for Gulf Breeze to determine how it is handled.

01-25-2008, 03:58 PM
All this back and forth should be on the Santa Rosa location where it may have more impact. Randal is running for Sheriff there not in Escambia County.

Andrew Johnson
01-25-2008, 06:52 PM
This is getting ridicules! For the record lets get this straight. There has been a lot said about this “speeding deputies” issue. I am not writing this to belittling the deputies involved, just trying to defend myself. These two deputies were clocked (by me) in the 50 block of U.S. 98 at 101 and 100 mph (35 mph zone) without blue lights. This was at 9:30 pm. As a supervisor my first thought was “what was I missing?” The CAD was clear, so I had my dispatch contact ECSO dispatch to see if I was missing something. ECSO dispatch advised they had no knowledge of anything going on that needed deputies to respond toward Pensacola. Their own dispatch did not know they were running 10-18. Guess they were working off their Nextel’s. Remember, all this is easily verifiable. I had no chose but to believe these deputies were traveling 100+ for no good reason (there was nothing stating otherwise). If ESCO would have told me they were responding to a deputy in trouble I would been right behind them to assist, or better yet if the deputy who needed assistance could have contacted me, I would have been more than willing to assist at the northend and would have been a lot quicker than a deputy responding from the beach. He had to of passed me, because I had been sitting at the southend of the bridge for at least 30 minutes. I contacted the southend Sergeant to ask him to pass the word to the deputies to show some respect as they pass threw the City. I told this Sergeant that I had no intention of getting anyone in trouble, I even told him I didn’t want to know these deputies names. This Sergeant did get with me several days later for a follow-up. Did I intend on getting these guys in trouble…No!

I have been a cop for 16 years. I literally have scars on by body that I have received from helping deputies on the beach. I support everyone in L.E. Ask anyone who knows me. What would ESCO do if I was flying up Via De Luna at 100 mph and no one could explain why? I’m sure I will get anonymous blogs responding to this letter, but would hope my fellow LEO’s would have the courage to talk to me face to face. I work 6pm to 6am. Lets move on guys!

01-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Hey Buford check out this site and maybe you will understand why Randle said something. Also if Greer would have called the Sgt back and let him know maybe this would not have occurred.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article_new ... 6532ething (http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=106532ething).

The link is:
http://www.11alive.com/news/article_new ... yid=106532 (http://www.11alive.com/news/article_news.aspx?storyid=106532)

DDG
01-25-2008, 08:12 PM
Sgt Johnson-

Let me review your statement...

I contacted the southend Sergeant to ask him to pass the word to the deputies to show some respect as they pass threw the City. I told this Sergeant that I had no intention of getting anyone in trouble, I even told him I didn’t want to know these deputies names. This Sergeant did get with me several days later for a follow-up. Did I intend on getting these guys in trouble…No!

Sgt, if this is your statement, and you didnt intend to get these Deputies into trouble..... Then why did Randle contact Cheif Larry Smith???? hmmm something isn`t adding up????

01-25-2008, 09:32 PM
Just how do you show some respect when driving "threw" Gulf Breeze??? I didnt know they had a bridge troll living under the bay bridge....

01-26-2008, 12:42 AM
This is getting ridicules! For the record lets get this straight. There has been a lot said about this “speeding deputies” issue. I am not writing this to belittling the deputies involved, just trying to defend myself. These two deputies were clocked (by me) in the 50 block of U.S. 98 at 101 and 100 mph (35 mph zone) without blue lights. This was at 9:30 pm. As a supervisor my first thought was “what was I missing?” The CAD was clear, so I had my dispatch contact ECSO dispatch to see if I was missing something. ECSO dispatch advised they had no knowledge of anything going on that needed deputies to respond toward Pensacola. Their own dispatch did not know they were running 10-18. Guess they were working off their Nextel’s. Remember, all this is easily verifiable. I had no chose but to believe these deputies were traveling 100+ for no good reason (there was nothing stating otherwise). If ESCO would have told me they were responding to a deputy in trouble I would been right behind them to assist, or better yet if the deputy who needed assistance could have contacted me, I would have been more than willing to assist at the northend and would have been a lot quicker than a deputy responding from the beach. He had to of passed me, because I had been sitting at the southend of the bridge for at least 30 minutes. I contacted the southend Sergeant to ask him to pass the word to the deputies to show some respect as they pass threw the City. I told this Sergeant that I had no intention of getting anyone in trouble, I even told him I didn’t want to know these deputies names. This Sergeant did get with me several days later for a follow-up. Did I intend on getting these guys in trouble…No!

I have been a cop for 16 years. I literally have scars on by body that I have received from helping deputies on the beach. I support everyone in L.E. Ask anyone who knows me. What would ESCO do if I was flying up Via De Luna at 100 mph and no one could explain why? I’m sure I will get anonymous blogs responding to this letter, but would hope my fellow LEO’s would have the courage to talk to me face to face. I work 6pm to 6am. Lets move on guys!

Hey Johnson, invest in a dictionary or spell check program. You're making the rest of us look bad. Thanks.

01-26-2008, 03:27 AM
Deputy Welborn,

I have been an LEO for 19 years now..Currently a Sergeant with a State Agency. I know what real Police work is I've worked for ECSO and GBPD in the past. Don't even try to give me that bullshit. If one of my guys did something this stupid I they would of damn well gotten their asses chewed and possibly writtne up for it. . If a Supervisor doesn't deal with an issue like this then they don't need to be a Supervisor.
Sergeant Johnson did what any good supervisor would do. His job is to protect and serve the citizens of Gulf Breeze.
I'll say it for the last time the deputies responded inappropriately. The transporting deputy should have notified his dispatcher first and formost. Then he could use Nextel to call his buddies. PPD or GBPD would have been to him faster than the responding deputies.

I don't expect you to understand or agree with the logic behind this.....You are only a deputy and with a high three hundred number haven't been working with the ECSO/Law Enforcement very long. Maybe you came from another department who knows and I really don't care.

All of you beach deputies want to make this out to be a political agenda.
Well you are wrong. Like I stated if I would of witnessed this incident I would have reacted the same way.
The deputies put themselves in unjustified danger as well as the motoring public.
Remember if you can't get to the scene safely then you aren't helping. Going 100 mph for an unruly prisoner was not smart and a major liability. Big deal if he was a gang banger. He was only arrested for battery and may disorderly. If search properly should not of had weapons. If he escaped well that is what K-9 is for.

I know you don't like what I'm saying and you know what I don't really care. If and when you ever become a supervisor I would hope you would have common sense and deal with a situation appropiately.

Write all the bullshit you want. This incident has gone on long enough and I refused to respond anymore. Basically all that is happening is a pissing contest. You don't like what happened and you want to ***** about it. If someone writes something you don't like you want to make comments about them.

GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way I don't hide behind a computer and my name is

Mark E. Burke.

As you said in your last sentence if you don't like it you know who I am look me up.

01-26-2008, 04:48 AM
Weren't you a crime scene tech? Just checking 19 year leo vet.

01-26-2008, 07:00 AM
A sergeant with a state agency and you have all of those grammar mistakes? Wow! Maybe you should have thought out your post a little better instead of flapping off at your internet gums.

From my understanding Welborn was a supervisor at a different agency before coming here with quite a few years in L.E.

As I see it, the problem is not that the GBPD sergeant called the ECSO sergeant. He went above and beyond in an attempt to get the ECSO guys in trouble. He tattled to the ECSO sergeant and then when he didn't get the reposnse he felt was necessary he went to Chief Randle to take it up the chain. Way to go GBPD guys! Way to alienate yourselves from the ECSO with this BS. I am surprised that you didn't try to stop them and write them tickets like FHP :shock:

flyer
01-26-2008, 08:04 AM
Just like the ECSO deputy that wrote Gulf Breeze Officer Brian Webster a speeding citation (15 over) a few months ago AFTER knowing he was a police officer? To my knowledge GB has never written a deputy a citation.

01-26-2008, 10:03 AM
Although I would never write another officer a ticket I heard that BW of GDPD practically talked his way into that ticket. Would I have done it, no, did he deserve one, probably so.

01-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Bottom line, the GBPD Sgt was wrong for going to Randle. Its a shame he has nothing else to worry about except for deputies speeds. I imagine we have deputies with radio numbers higher than 450 that have more "real" police experience than a gbpd sgt or a crime scene technician.....

Just remember fellows, what goes around ALWAYS comes back around.....

01-26-2008, 03:52 PM
Campus Cop? Kind of like somebody teaching LEO's who has never done the job.

01-26-2008, 04:03 PM
I have never seen such a blatant disrespect for fellow LEO's in my life. All sides have made their points, right, wrong, or indifferent. Sgt. Johnson has said his peace. Deputy Welborn has said his peace. Others like Mark Burke, and people who wish to remain anonymous have said their peace.

Can we all just please get over this now?

There have got to be some adults in this who can agree to get over it, shake hands, and move on. Like it or not, we have all got to work together and I'd be ashamed to know that an ECSO deputy or GBPD officer thought twice about backing up a fellow LEO, or doing what's RIGHT, just because of this big, blown out of proportion mess.

This is not and should not be a political issue. Dep. Chief Randle would have done the same thing, under the same circumstances, if he was running for Sheriff or not. Obviously some of his opponents want to take this situation and turn it into a political agenda when it isn't one. You guys need to grow up, too.

I read these boards a lot and frankly I'm ashamed at some of the people on here bashing each other with name calling, suggesting some don't have experience, etc. The fact is all of our agencies do different duties but one prevailing fact is we are all here to serve and protect the citizens of our respective communities.

I know ALL of the people involved in this case and they are all good guys. And I think that regardless of all the B.S. posted about this topic in the past week, not one of them would hesitate to go 10-18, pushing the pedal through the floor, if one of the others called for help.

Guys, for those that want to squabble, call names, and start unnecessary crap, you might want to rethink your profession. We are supposed to be a brotherhood. Brothers sometimes argue and sometimes fight. But, they always should make up and move on. We are the only support each other have out there and we lose that, we lose everything.

01-26-2008, 04:04 PM
Talk, talk, talk, --- havn't all you discussed this one issue long enough or are we going to have to read more or your rants for months to come?

01-26-2008, 08:22 PM
Screw it, let's go fishing and I'll bring the beer.

01-27-2008, 01:56 AM
Write all the bullshit you want. This incident has gone on long enough and I refused to respond anymore. Basically all that is happening is a pissing contest. You don't like what happened and you want to ***** about it. If someone writes something you don't like you want to make comments about them.

Chris only posted once. You have posted numerous times. Each time you were rude and called others names. Who needs to grow up? I also agree witht the Santa Rosa County Sgt. You and Sgt. Johnson need to purchase a dictionary, but I'm thinking a computer spell check program may be a little difficult for you two to operate.

01-27-2008, 01:11 PM
Can't we all just get along?

01-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Hey Not A Crime Scene Tech,

How about using spell check yourself before trying to slam someone else. This goes for all the other illiterates on here that continue to have tons of spelling errors and grammar issues. WOW! [/b]

01-27-2008, 01:35 PM
Who is Mark Burke and what State agency is he a supervisor with? He sure beat this dead horse enough, something touched a nerve with him! Maybe the agency he works with just doesn't have enough going on and he feels he should "stupidvise" our guys over the net so he has something to do! Hey Burke, whomever you are........"stick it bud!"

Chris only posted once. You have posted numerous times. Each time you were rude and called others names. Who needs to grow up? I also agree witht the Santa Rosa County Sgt. You and Sgt. Johnson need to purchase a dictionary, but I'm thinking a computer spell check program may be a little difficult for you two to operate.