PDA

View Full Version : Badges

01-21-2008, 07:50 PM
Can anyone tell me if Special Agents have silver or gold badges?

Or does it matter is you are a Supervisor?
thanks

01-21-2008, 09:32 PM
All FDLE badges are gold, except for Capitol Police Officers (Officers only. Supervisors and Detectives with DCP are also gold)

01-21-2008, 10:49 PM
Thanks, I've been on the internet alot recently due to my interest in the position. Very little information online about fdle except for their website, and it was one of those things I just was curious about. Thanks again...

01-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Is it just me, or has just about every other State Agency copied our badge, not to mention SAO Investigators? We need a new badge that's unique to FDLE, and no other agency can copy, like FHP but not their badge! Am I alone on this?

01-31-2008, 05:08 AM
I have to agree, considering I've had people ask if I was a firefighter.

01-31-2008, 09:51 PM
Is it just me, or has just about every other State Agency copied our badge, not to mention SAO Investigators? We need a new badge that's unique to FDLE, and no other agency can copy, like FHP but not their badge! Am I alone on this?

Ya with all due respect to FHP they have crappy badges. They also have a lame patch on their uniform. Get rid of that orange!

02-01-2008, 12:44 AM
Who cares what the badges look like, must be some rookie agents or wanna bees. Give me a pay raise and a step plan.....who cares what the dadgum badge looks like!

02-01-2008, 01:06 AM
Who cares what the badges look like, must be some rookie agents or wanna bees. Give me a pay raise and a step plan.....who cares what the dadgum badge looks like!

I do!!!

Post something people can benefit from! :roll:

02-01-2008, 08:39 AM
"Badges , Who needs stinking badges" ?

02-01-2008, 02:03 PM

I do!!!

You are obviously caught up in the whole image thing and not the real work of the agency....once again, show me the money!!!

02-01-2008, 02:41 PM

I do!!!

You are obviously caught up in the whole image thing and not the real work of the agency....once again, show me the money!!!

Amen to show me the money

NO OT in S. Flor for Racino units

No take home care either

:cry: :cry: :cry:

02-01-2008, 05:01 PM
i am going back to a sheriff office i can make more money and work real cases again