PDA

View Full Version : FACT

01-21-2008, 03:25 AM
AS A NP OFFICER, I PULLED THE CALL LOG AND AIR ONE WAS X97 WITHIN ONE HOUR FROM THE TIME THE CALL CAME IN. THIS IS A FACT, THERE WAS NO DELAY!!!

01-21-2008, 12:50 PM
Then why did Estrada tell the news "perhaps we shouold not have waited?"

Hmmmmmmmm?????

He did make that statement, so the question is WHY? If he gave false info to the media, perhaps he should go?

01-21-2008, 01:30 PM
NPPD also immediately requested a bloodhound be called out from CCSO. This doesn't sound like they waisted any time to me!!

01-21-2008, 11:40 PM
Officers still pursuing leads in kidnapping, visitation set Tueday
(Last updated: January 21, 2008 6:06 PM)

Leads are abound in kidnapping/death of Denise Amber Lee. Funeral scheduled for Wednesday afternoon

By ANNE KLOCKENKEMPER
Staff Writer

---------------------------------------------------------

"North Port Police Detective Kevin Sullivan, who has been with the investigation since Lee was reported missing Thursday, said all the rumors about how Lee died are merely speculation. The site where her body was discovered cannot be accessed by anyone but police personnel.

"No one can get back there, including those who keep speculating how she was found and how she was killed," he said. "It's all sensationalism. No one on the investigative team would release details of an open investigation. Nobody is going to go to the press and say 'let me fill you in.' If I found out someone did that, that would be the end of their career."

Sullivan said many people like to "be the detective," but it's up to police to do the job."
---------------------------------------------------------------

Great speech, but not once in that whole bit do I hear a denial that she was found naked and shot.
And if the good detective believes that other officers do not talk to the press then he is living in a dream world.

Then there is this little comment by the Lewis in the same article.

"There has been some conjecture on the part of several media outlets as to how Lee died. And while Lewis said a preliminary autopsy is complete, information on the cause of her death is not being released."

Lewis has the only suspect in custody and he wants to play Secret Squirrel with the public again like the Fullwood case. And please don't be such an a** and try and shovel that same old line about tipping the defense. All that information has to been given to them as discovery anyway.

Giving info. to the public just might help a lot PD.
Giving out such things as cause of death and if she was pregnant may result in more details and information from the public.

01-22-2008, 01:48 PM
She was killed... her killer is in custody.
Knowing her cause of death affects you how?????
Get over yourself...

01-22-2008, 09:52 PM
Get over yourself...

Hey, speaking of get over yourself, it must be one of the "Chrome Dome" traffic squad goons.

If it's okey with you, I would rather a real police officer from the PD answer the question. Not that they would, but I would rather hear something from and officer who thinks his job is more then sitting on Price blvd at the high school and issuing loud stereo citations to the kiddies.

01-23-2008, 05:20 AM
Get over yourself...

Hey, speaking of get over yourself, it must be one of the "Chrome Dome" traffic squad goons.

If it's okey with you, I would rather a real police officer from the PD answer the question. Not that they would, but I would rather hear something from and officer who thinks his job is more then sitting on Price blvd at the high school and issuing loud stereo citations to the kiddies.

Certain details are not released due to the investigators not wanting to corrupt the public. They need leads that are unbiased. The less that the public knows the esier it is to verify leads and information provided. There are alot of cooky people out there that will try and push an investigation the wrong way if they have too much information.

01-23-2008, 07:59 AM
Get over yourself...

Certain details are not released due to the investigators not wanting to corrupt the public. They need leads that are unbiased. The less that the public knows the esier it is to verify leads and information provided. There are alot of cooky people out there that will try and push an investigation the wrong way if they have too much information.

What the F***?

mod 352
01-23-2008, 03:37 PM
Get over yourself...

What the F***?

You are obviously someone who knows nothing about investigations.

01-23-2008, 10:12 PM
I know the difference beween the truth and a line of BS.
That whole bit stinks, sorry that you have a plugged nose and don't smell it either.

01-24-2008, 03:16 AM
Just familiar with the law and criminal justice system. Sorry you are not but the world still needs ditch diggers.

01-27-2008, 02:52 AM
Get over yourself...

I thought that that was common sense? :roll: