PDA

View Full Version : SEE YA! Backstabbers

01-18-2008, 02:13 AM
I just found out that I was hired by a local SO and timing could not be better. I am so fed up with the issues in this agency. It is such a small agency and the amount of back stabbing, even between friends is unbelievable. I guess I became very disgruntled with micromanagement and the inability to do my job. I guess its okay for some of you which is fine, but for others it is intolerable. Was hoping that things would change with the new administration especially after the pep talks that Drago and the Secretary gave us. Knowing Drago’s philosophy, there was no way he would have picked the Director, we all know that. ABT was the best kept secret for a law enforcement agency in the state, it’s the administration that screws it up, and now more then ever. On another note, these supervisors are so incompetent and are such back stabbers. For instance this week in Tallahassee, the Chief was walking down the hallway and stopped short, I hear Owsiany broke her nose on his butt. Here she is friends with this one and that one and was talking so much crap to the Chief about PR it disgusted me. She even made comments on how Capt CP runs her office and that is supposed to be a friend of hers. And for those of you who had any knowledge of the recent promotional process in Margate, CO bad mouthed the agents that put in for the job so bad to the Chief and the Director I believe that’s one of the reasons they were prevented from interviewing, not to mentioned they would have blown her man JW out of the water. Great job CO, wonder how they are going to feel when the Admin receives the law suits coming down from the agents for not being allowed to interview. Anyway all you agents stay safe, you are the backbone of this agency and I never worked with one I didn’t like. 10-42

01-18-2008, 02:42 AM
Hey good luck to you man - we came on together, sorry we are not leaving together...still in the process. Here is another prime example of how screwed up this place is. Good agents cant do anything here because other stab them in the back over and over, trying to move up the ladder by constantly throwing support behind these agents. One day they are going to back the wrong horse and it is going to bite them. I hope the people here are happy losing these good agents to other depts. It isnt the money, as another poster said on this site, the morale is garbage. No communication although it s the backbone of the new chiefs thoery of management. Stand up for yourself chief - you were a cop once, so was the depsec - help us out or there is going to be a larger issue here - no employees.

01-18-2008, 03:06 AM
Hey ABT 1042,

Sad to see you go. You were one of the good guys here. If you heard CO bashing PR you should let him know. He needs to know how bad she is.

01-18-2008, 12:43 PM
I salute you for moving on, I have been here for too long and it is too late for me, otherwise given the Director's attitude and the vicious gossip that comes out of some supervisors around here (Owsiany, Maxwell, those two Tallahassee Campaign Managers), I would leave too.

I wonder how many agents in ABT have applications out at this time? There is 150 agents and I bet easily 50-75 are actively interviewing, in background, or reaching out to other agencies to inquire about the possibility of leaving.

When I came on there were 227 agents statewide and 900% fewer licenses in my region - no raises, poor morale, outsiders brought in to make things worse, and I don't see it changing.

01-18-2008, 01:20 PM
Hey ABT 1042,

Sad to see you go. You were one of the good guys here. If you heard CO bashing PR you should let him know. He needs to know how bad she is.

He knows and so does most everyone else that's been around her for more than 15 minutes

01-18-2008, 08:33 PM
What's CO been saying about PR?

01-19-2008, 01:19 AM
I hear medicaid frand and insurance fraud are hiring. start at 40, and 45 in so fl. I'm going there. anyone know of anyone i could call?

01-19-2008, 02:43 AM
I hear medicaid frand and insurance fraud are hiring. start at 40, and 45 in so fl. I'm going there. anyone know of anyone i could call?

They require agents who can spell correctly...its "fraud" not "frand" dum dum.

01-19-2008, 02:48 AM
Why does the same poster keep posting to himself?!

01-19-2008, 05:25 PM
I salute you for moving on, I have been here for too long and it is too late for me, otherwise given the Director's attitude and the vicious gossip that comes out of some supervisors around here (Owsiany, Maxwell, those two Tallahassee Campaign Managers), I would leave too.

I wonder how many agents in ABT have applications out at this time? There is 150 agents and I bet easily 50-75 are actively interviewing, in background, or reaching out to other agencies to inquire about the possibility of leaving.

When I came on there were 227 agents statewide and 900% fewer licenses in my region - no raises, poor morale, outsiders brought in to make things worse, and I don't see it changing.

Hee Hee Hee :lol: Too late to leave?! You mean nobody else will have you and your sorry a#@ part-timer!

01-19-2008, 05:29 PM

WOW! Get the violin! Nobody should stay where they are unhappy that is the morale buster dummy. Move on....I am sure there are thousands of applicants waiting to move in!

01-19-2008, 08:59 PM
That is f---ing right!

01-19-2008, 09:28 PM
And to think the last 2 posters are LEOs (more than likely), with all that foul...scary isn't it. Wonder how they deal with the public? Or with their own families?! All that agression they more than likely participate in some kind of abuse of others.

01-19-2008, 09:28 PM
WOW! Get the violin! Nobody should stay where they are unhappy that is the morale buster dummy. Move on....I am sure there are thousands of applicants waiting to move in!

Hey boot licker, pull your nose out of your Captains ass and you will see that this place is FUC*ED! I stick around for the laughs!! Wait got to go I'm late for my 208!!

01-19-2008, 09:33 PM
Wow...bad? Then why are so many coming back or is trying to come back! Oh I know...AB&T is the only ones that hire part-timers.

01-19-2008, 09:35 PM

Hey boot licker, pull your nose out of your Captains ass and you will see that this place is FUC*ED! I stick around for the laughs!! Wait got to go I'm late for my 208!!

You have no choice but to stick around. Who would hire you?!

01-20-2008, 12:57 AM
Wow...bad? Then why are so many coming back or is trying to come back! Oh I know...AB&T is the only ones that hire part-timers.

I'm leaving; got a campaigng to run

02-08-2008, 04:19 PM
Hey ABT 1042,

Yes she did too!

08-09-2012, 01:29 AM
I just found out that I was hired by a local SO and timing could not be better. I am so fed up with the issues in this agency. It is such a small agency and the amount of back stabbing, even between friends is unbelievable. I guess I became very disgruntled with micromanagement and the inability to do my job. I guess its okay for some of you which is fine, but for others it is intolerable. Was hoping that things would change with the new administration especially after the pep talks that Drago and the Secretary gave us. Knowing Drago’s philosophy, there was no way he would have picked the Director, we all know that. ABT was the best kept secret for a law enforcement agency in the state, it’s the administration that screws it up, and now more then ever. On another note, these supervisors are so incompetent and are such back stabbers. For instance this week in Tallahassee, the Chief was walking down the hallway and stopped short, I hear Owsiany broke her nose on his butt. Here she is friends with this one and that one and was talking so much crap to the Chief about PR it disgusted me. She even made comments on how Capt CP runs her office and that is supposed to be a friend of hers. And for those of you who had any knowledge of the recent promotional process in Margate, CO bad mouthed the agents that put in for the job so bad to the Chief and the Director I believe that’s one of the reasons they were prevented from interviewing, not to mentioned they would have blown her man JW out of the water. Great job CO, wonder how they are going to feel when the Admin receives the law suits coming down from the agents for not being allowed to interview. Anyway all you agents stay safe, you are the backbone of this agency and I never worked with one I didn’t like. 10-42

I'm out of this place

08-09-2012, 10:11 AM
I hope you are in Orlando!

08-09-2012, 01:15 PM

I'm out of this place

It's good to know that there is (are) others that know what a piece of crap and liar and backstabber oswannie is.

08-13-2012, 05:37 PM
I left a while back to escape the madness. It continues though. I hear you all made a nice diversity promotion...Good luck with that one.

08-14-2012, 01:53 PM
I left a while back to escape the madness. It continues though. I hear you all made a nice diversity promotion...Good luck with that one.
Hey, diversity is good. No more tests to take, no more standards, no more responsibility, guaranteed paycheck for life and they can't (won't) fire you. Not to mention all the free stuff Obama will "redistribute" to you. Life is good.

08-15-2012, 02:41 PM
Hey, diversity is good. No more tests to take, no more standards, no more responsibility, guaranteed paycheck for life and they can't (won't) fire you. Not to mention all the free stuff Obama will "redistribute" to you. Life is good.

Two weaks ago, I coudent even spell speciel agent and now I are one.

08-16-2012, 01:50 PM

Yeah, life is good if you're one of those "diverse" MF'ers.