PDA

View Full Version : NO ZONES

01-17-2008, 09:54 PM
DOES ANY ONE LIKE THIS CRAP OF NOT HAVING ZONES? :?:

01-18-2008, 12:01 AM
NO!!!!

It benefits the loads. A load is bound to get a call sooner or later. All he has to do is milk the call and the poor hard workers get the next calls.

If you look at the map at any given time you will see huge gaps in coverage. There is now no one to blame when a bunch of cars get 26ed and not discovered until the victims get home or the next shift comes on.

This will not work, but no one will do anything. The Major and his lap dog will never admit that they are wrong.

01-18-2008, 08:16 PM
NO!!!!

It benefits the loads. A load is bound to get a call sooner or later. All he has to do is milk the call and the poor hard workers get the next calls.

If you look at the map at any given time you will see huge gaps in coverage. There is now no one to blame when a bunch of cars get 26ed and not discovered until the victims get home or the next shift comes on.

This will not work, but no one will do anything. The Major and his lap dog will never admit that they are wrong.

Your right, this sucks and the Major must know it by now, but he and his lap dogs will NEVER admit it!!! :x

I luv the lap dog part! :lol:

01-20-2008, 12:57 AM
This no zones it wack...... Everything is screwed up. The response time are longer now, the low man is getting shafted while the older guys just do nothing, BRO I MEAN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. you would think they would jump a couple of calls but NO. Thanks administration, just let the moral of the newer guys go lower and lower. Its unbelieveable to see that only the two units dispatched are going to a 3 call. Before everyone used to go beacause they knew the zone unit was going to handle,but now no one responded because they are scared to get shafted with all the calls. Who can blame them......... Before if you have a day that your zone got hit with a couple of reports , so be it, just handle your calls and tommorrow will be a better day.WE WANT THE ZONE SYSTEM BACK

01-21-2008, 12:19 AM
This no zones it wack...... Everything is screwed up. The response time are longer now, the low man is getting shafted while the older guys just do nothing, BRO I MEAN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. you would think they would jump a couple of calls but NO. Thanks administration, just let the moral of the newer guys go lower and lower. Its unbelieveable to see that only the two units dispatched are going to a 3 call. Before everyone used to go beacause they knew the zone unit was going to handle,but now no one responded because they are scared to get shafted with all the calls. Who can blame them......... Before if you have a day that your zone got hit with a couple of reports , so be it, just handle your calls and tommorrow will be a better day.WE WANT THE ZONE SYSTEM BACK

Speak the truth my BROTHER!!!!!!!!!! :!:

01-22-2008, 05:49 PM
As a senior officer (AKA a load as u people call me) I love the new system. I just hang out and watch the FNG's work. Life is grand. Its about time new officers realize that they are just that: NEW OFFICERS. Well Im sure you new guys are going to be upset about this but I'll be on my 12 while you guys handle my calls. Thanks in advance.

01-22-2008, 07:10 PM
As a senior officer (AKA a load as u people call me) I love the new system. I just hang out and watch the FNG's work. Life is grand. Its about time new officers realize that they are just that: NEW OFFICERS. Well Im sure you new guys are going to be upset about this but I'll be on my 12 while you guys handle my calls. Thanks in advance.

cant wait to 15 with you, SLAKER! :x

01-22-2008, 11:29 PM

you are not a team player :(

01-23-2008, 12:09 AM
Hey AKA "old timer" the FNG's will remember that when u call for assiatance because your pacemaker went out or you have chest pain and shortness of breath. Thats when ill be checking my 12. Have a nice day. Bye i have a date with a beautiful hot blonde... Dont forget to get your "erectile dysfunction" medication.

01-23-2008, 04:38 AM
I did not mean for anyone to get upset, but I do like you great cops handling my calls, it makes my day go by alot faster. I hope that we can all be friends: united as a team. Go Coral Gables.

01-23-2008, 05:59 AM
I did not mean for anyone to get upset, but I do like you great cops handling my calls, it makes my day go by alot faster. I hope that we can all be friends: united as a team. Go Coral Gables.some guys are getting mad! :lol:

01-23-2008, 08:18 PM
you rooks need to get in line

01-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Finally the department has done something right. It has put the FNG's in their place. So don't be mad and do your job as good little soldiers. Go out their and handle your calls so the old timers like me can relax. By the way the more calls you handle the better officer you'll be. If possible, can the north end squad handle both north and south end calls. This would be nice, well think about it. Go team Go.

01-28-2008, 11:11 PM
Finally the department has done something right. It has put the FNG's in their place. So don't be mad and do your job as good little soldiers. Go out their and handle your calls so the old timers like me can relax. By the way the more calls you handle the better officer you'll be. If possible, can the north end squad handle both north and south end calls. This would be nice, well think about it. Go team Go.

i am so sorry that you cant move your fat little finger to type up a stupid little report, i guess the only thing you are good for is eating and jerking off to guys in your car :lol:

02-01-2008, 01:39 PM
hey FNG just wanted to say thanks again for an outstanding job. I am looking for someone to shoot for us old timers on all weapons day. Can I get some volunteers. I dont want to work to hard

02-07-2008, 08:26 PM
I love it when the city gets raped when there are no "zones" and people not in certain area! :lol:

Let all keep playing Miami Vice :roll:

02-09-2008, 07:29 PM
this sucks, i'm going to apply to pinecrest or miami pd just to get some respect! :x

02-17-2008, 11:37 PM
I love this new idea of policing! It lets me goof off and let you rooks do all the work :lol:

03-04-2008, 06:56 AM
Here is a quote from the Chief the Coral Gables Gazette about the no zone:

“The officers are (also) happy with it because they understand that they can have more of an effect on crime,” he said in a brief interview with the Gazette.

Don't know Officers he has been talking to, but I don't think any of them are "happy with it".

03-05-2008, 08:06 PM
Here is a quote from the Chief the Coral Gables Gazette about the no zone:

“The officers are (also) happy with it because they understand that they can have more of an effect on crime,” he said in a brief interview with the Gazette.

Don't know Officers he has been talking to, but I don't think any of them are "happy with it".

What a JOKE

03-07-2008, 06:02 PM
This place is weaving such lies!

03-13-2008, 12:30 AM
"Is there a Unit closer that can take the 3-55?" (Insert sounds of chirping Crickets here)!!!

03-15-2008, 06:03 AM
SURE, ENRT TO BRID/1200BLK FROM KINGS BAY...................(NO ONE CARES TO JUMP IN) NOT EVEN A SGT!

03-15-2008, 09:38 PM
nothing but the truth!

03-18-2008, 06:34 PM
The interesting part of all your comments is, the no zone or the zone thing is actually the same thing. If I was 7 zone or 12 zone, I'd still be eating on the mile looking for a hot broad in spandex or walking my girl's dog out of the city...jk. I think the no zone's benefits the officers who like to work and the lazy waste of spacers. It compliments each kind of individual. Who cares about getting there faster... Half the time these calls are coming in from 43 citizens who make an issue with a black man walking down the street. People's rights in the Gables are always challenged... The gables has too many racists and bigots...

The only issue with the system is using the same officers over and over again, which cuts into my lunch and workout routine, while the fat ass lazy pill pushers sit under a tree waiting for their heat attack to strike.

I love you all and enjoy jumping your 14-911 hang ups and loose dog calls. This place is a joke. I think we should concentrate more of our efforts on making an environment that is positive and creates more brotherhood. It may be far fetch, but the majority of my co-workers are good people all looking for the same thing, penetration.

I love you guys...I guess when calls aren't holding ever, it creates complainers!

03-18-2008, 11:06 PM
This new program does have one good thing. Deering and King's Bays have a dayshift officer permanently parked in their areas. The southend squad is short a couple of units because of it.

03-19-2008, 08:19 PM
This new program does have one good thing. Deering and King's Bays have a dayshift officer permanently parked in their areas. The southend squad is short a couple of units because of it.

lol, thats true

03-19-2008, 08:23 PM
The interesting part of all your comments is, the no zone or the zone thing is actually the same thing. If I was 7 zone or 12 zone, I'd still be eating on the mile looking for a hot broad in spandex or walking my girl's dog out of the city...jk. I think the no zone's benefits the officers who like to work and the lazy waste of spacers. It compliments each kind of individual. Who cares about getting there faster... Half the time these calls are coming in from 43 citizens who make an issue with a black man walking down the street. People's rights in the Gables are always challenged... The gables has too many racists and bigots...

The only issue with the system is using the same officers over and over again, which cuts into my lunch and workout routine, while the fat ass lazy pill pushers sit under a tree waiting for their heat attack to strike.

I love you all and enjoy jumping your 14-911 hang ups and loose dog calls. This place is a joke. I think we should concentrate more of our efforts on making an environment that is positive and creates more brotherhood. It may be far fetch, but the majority of my co-workers are good people all looking for the same thing, penetration.

I love you guys...I guess when calls aren't holding ever, it creates complainers!

penetration is what the rookie gets when he gets all the calls and NOONE will help him out! The stupid ass SGTs let him take it in the rear even untill the last five minutes of his shift instead of sending a late car or new crew!

04-07-2008, 05:51 PM
nuttin but the truth.............that why i put in for OT all the time.

04-07-2008, 08:02 PM

penetration is what the rookie gets when he gets all the calls and NOONE will help him out! The stupid ass SGTs let him take it in the rear even untill the last five minutes of his shift instead of sending a late car or new crew!

That's why you are a rookie! Take it and don't whine, it breeds character!

04-08-2008, 09:21 PM
The stupid ass SGTs let him take it in the rear even untill the last five minutes of his shift instead of sending a late car or new crew!

IM NOT SURPRISED TO HEAR THIS. CGPD SGTS HAVE A LONG HISTORY AND REPUTATION FOR NOT STANDING UP FOR THEIR OFFICERS. THEY LEARNED IT FROM CGPD STAFF.

04-09-2008, 12:07 AM
That's because the Sgt's 06 at 45 after the hour. They are probably home at that time and don't hear the radio.. or care.

04-14-2008, 06:24 PM
Yeah or befor that, soooooooo what you are saying is that the new shift Sgt is not responsible? or he has his head up his a s s too.

04-18-2008, 07:32 AM
from the recent email it sounds like EH is liking this B.S. squad system even though the guys are at each others necks....................F the squad system and F all the jerk offs who support it..................f-ing *******s !

04-18-2008, 12:08 PM
from the recent email it sounds like EH is liking this B.S. squad system even though the guys are at each others necks....................F the squad system and F all the jerk offs who support it..................f-ing *******s !
Don't know if it's true or not, but I heard the 12 hour shift idea is still floating around. If you think guys are at each others necks now, wait until they're working the 47th hour in 4 days!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

09-14-2009, 06:50 PM
I'm with ya brother, this sucks! even more now than ever!