PDA

View Full Version : GOLDEN BEACH 50

01-17-2008, 03:26 AM
Can you please take away the radio from your golden beach 50. Their giving calls to your officers all over the county. You guys are killing meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Sunny Isles please take over the golden bch police department. Show them how a real police department is ran. To all the golden beach officers stay away from the radio please. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

01-17-2008, 05:53 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll: Hold On there Skippy! Let’s get one thing straight…. It is not A POLICE OFFICER at Golden Beach 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a security guard from NAVARO Security, who probably never passed the 8th grade, and only makes $8.00 hr and during the whole incident we were screaming at him to shut the hell up. :oops: :oops: Now as far as the Officers staying off the radio! 98% of the 19’s are off the air, but we can change that! And if I’ am not wrong you can also run 24’s over main.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: HUMMMMM maybe we’ll have to start running everything that comes threw town… it’s not like you can send me all over the county for barking dog calls. :twisted: :D :D :D :D :D And by the way YOU WERE AWSOME with the whole thing, you do a really good job and we do appreciate it..

01-17-2008, 09:54 PM
GOLDEN BEACH 50...?

GOLDEN BEACH 50...!!

GOLDEN BEACH 50...!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOLDEN BEACH 50...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah me time..

Hey "50" the Radio works better if you pull it of you’re a$$, I know it's closer to your head there.....

01-19-2008, 06:11 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: Hold On there Skippy! Let’s get one thing straight…. It is not A POLICE OFFICER at Golden Beach 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a security guard from NAVARO Security, who probably never passed the 8th grade, and only makes $8.00 hr and during the whole incident we were screaming at him to shut the hell up. :oops: :oops: Now as far as the Officers staying off the radio! 98% of the 19’s are off the air, but we can change that! And if I’ am not wrong you can also run 24’s over main.

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: HUMMMMM maybe we’ll have to start running everything that comes threw town… it’s not like you can send me all over the county for barking dog calls. :twisted: :D :D :D :D :D And by the way YOU WERE AWSOME with the whole thing, you do a really good job and we do appreciate it..

Well who's problem is that? I blame you guys for allowing the city to put security guards to answer your radio and make your department look like sh!t everytime the get on the radio. The moron is answering calls all over the county. Guys like everyone is saying all over the county, let Sunny Isles take over and problem solved.

Golden Bch 50.

Golden Bch 50 are you qru the air is not clear ref a 2 at the 163 st Mall.

Golden Bch 50... assing GB 230 the coll at the 163 street Moll at No Miami bich and No Miami.

Golden Bch 50 your qru,the call is not in your city.

Golden Bch 50 OK........

Get yourself some dispatchers and stop being the embarrassment in the whole COUNTY.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

01-19-2008, 06:58 AM
[quote="50!!!!! aaaahhhhhhhhhhh":1l8aory3]:roll: :roll: :roll: Hold On there Skippy! Let’s get one thing straight…. It is not A POLICE OFFICER at Golden Beach 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a security guard from NAVARO Security, who probably never passed the 8th grade, and only makes $8.00 hr and during the whole incident we were screaming at him to shut the hell up. :oops: :oops: Now as far as the Officers staying off the radio! 98% of the 19’s are off the air, but we can change that! And if I’ am not wrong you can also run 24’s over main.

Well who's problem is that? I blame you guys for allowing the city to put security guards to answer your radio and make your department look like sh!t everytime the get on the radio. The moron is answering calls all over the county. Guys like everyone is saying all over the county, let Sunny Isles take over and problem solved.

Golden Bch 50.

Golden Bch 50... assing GB 230 the coll at the 163 street Moll at No Miami bich and No Miami.

Golden Bch 50 OK........

Get yourself some dispatchers and stop being the embarrassment in the whole COUNTY.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote:1l8aory3]
Did you want me to fix your spelling :twisted:

:oops: :oops:

07-11-2008, 04:27 PM
How come a place with multi-million dollar homes can't afford to have trained civilian dispatchers like all the other 30+ municipalities in Dade County?

07-11-2008, 10:20 PM
How come a place with multi-million dollar homes can't afford to have trained civilian dispatchers like all the other 30+ municipalities in Dade County? Easy we dont need them, for what 2 calls a mo. ! anyone trained in dispatching would go nuts looking at the phone waiting for it to ring. it's not like we put a huge strain on MDPD taking our calls for service.

07-15-2008, 04:20 AM
What like North Bay Village and Bay Harbor Islands are SO busy? They have dispatchers and their annual case load is NADA.

11-26-2008, 02:29 PM
How come a place with multi-million dollar homes can't afford to have trained civilian dispatchers like all the other 30+ municipalities in Dade County?
:oops: No one wants to sit there at 50 and do nothing for 8 hours a day. So it is what it is.

05-04-2009, 11:34 PM
The police in this area are the rudest, nastiest people you will ever encounter. Their job is to harass anyone who drives through this snob nosed area! They set the speed limit to 35MPH and wait for anyone who goes over the limit even if you drive at 39MPH they will stop you and demoralize and intimidate you. They abuse their power as police officers and have become more like prison guards intimidating the public who does not reside in this snob area.

Sunny Isles please take over these intimidating rude *******s! :devil:

05-09-2009, 08:22 AM
The police in this area are the rudest, nastiest people you will ever encounter. Their job is to harass anyone who drives through this snob nosed area! They set the speed limit to 35MPH and wait for anyone who goes over the limit even if you drive at 39MPH they will stop you and demoralize and intimidate you. They abuse their power as police officers and have become more like prison guards intimidating the public who does not reside in this snob area.

Sunny Isles please take over these intimidating rude *******s! :devil:

:devil: :devil: :evil: You are a Dip Shtzz, poor you, go call someone who care's about your ticket. Maybe someone in the "WHITE HOUSE" will want to hear from you....We sure don't !!! RAT ******* !!!!!! :devil: :devil:

06-22-2009, 09:40 PM
Gold bch pd is not a real dept. they dont even have real cops, they are security guards with a bage. They get a hard on for speeders over 1 mile. Learn how to do real police work, u bunch of LZ fu@ks.
:devil: :devil: :evil: Come by and say it to my face!! hehehehe :devil: :devil: :evil:

12-28-2009, 03:14 AM
[quote="50!!!!! aaaahhhhhhhhhhh":25o3z44c]:roll: :roll: :roll: Hold On there Skippy! Let’s get one thing straight…. It is not A POLICE OFFICER at Golden Beach 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a security guard from NAVARO Security, who probably never passed the 8th grade, and only makes $8.00 hr and during the whole incident we were screaming at him to shut the hell up. :oops: :oops: Now as far as the Officers staying off the radio! 98% of the 19’s are off the air, but we can change that! And if I’ am not wrong you can also run 24’s over main.

HUMMMMM maybe we’ll have to start running everything that comes threw town… it’s not like you can send me all over the county for barking dog calls. :twisted: :D :D :D :D :D And by the way YOU WERE AWSOME with the whole thing, you do a really good job and we do appreciate it..[/quote:25o3z44c]

Golden Bch 50.

Golden Bch 50 OK........

What you do not realize is, that the county is the embarrassment of the county. Miami Garden P D. A start up dept, took over for you clowns, and the first year THEY providing police service, crime dropped 20%. NOW THAT'S EMBARRASSING. BIg bad MDPD shown up by a thrown together little dept. Go away child, you haven't a leg to stand on. And what is going to be the name of your dump next year? You have had 4 names in 40 years.