PDA

View Full Version : Who wants PBSO?

01-16-2008, 11:42 PM
If you want to see PBSO take us over enter you vote. Its simple yes or no. Don't put any condition on it.

01-16-2008, 11:47 PM
yes

01-17-2008, 01:20 AM
Hell yea

01-17-2008, 02:37 AM
YES

01-17-2008, 01:12 PM
I think Guest has voted to many times. PBSO is not coming deal with what is here. If they do I am sure the days of two officer middle schools are over, elementary positions will be completely phased out and we may see one officer at most high schools. With road patrol responding in most situations. I for one do not look at going back to the road as a bad thing but the idea that only good will come from PBSO taking us over is naive.

01-17-2008, 02:05 PM
(PBSO TAKE OVER) Ever think about leaving the school police as its own unit, (ex. corrections) just under PBSO? There are so many ways to handle this situation. You can keep the level of service provided to the schools if the contract is drawn up correctly, and if this is done all benefit. This means better benefits for the Officers and the School District binding PBSO to a contract stating 2 Ofc's assigned a H.S., 1 Ofc. assigned a M.S., so on and so forth.

01-17-2008, 02:13 PM
Exactly, a contract is a contract. The level of service will be spelled out and signed off by the School Board. Don't be mislead by the naysayers PBSO is a better place to work. Just check out our messages.

01-17-2008, 05:16 PM
That's all fine and well, but when are we going to see some action and not just talking? I would love to be able to negotiate a better deal with the school board and not have to go back to working weekends and holidays, but we cannot afford a 2% raise when the inflation rate went up 5.8% in South Florida this year alone. Our PBA reps need to communicate in the negotiation that we want a fair raise or let us go GREEN!

01-17-2008, 05:58 PM
I have been looking for information on the South Florida Inflation rate. Can you please tell me where you found it. I would like to see what it has been over the last six years versus what I am getting paid here over the same amount of time.

01-19-2008, 01:11 AM
It was in the Sunsentinel on 01/17/2008. They only had the statistic for this past year though.

01-21-2008, 02:03 AM
PBSO YES. Maybe John can give us the info on how to make it happen. Like it was said, write it in the contract! Keep the dept. as is, just under the PBSO administration.

01-22-2008, 02:34 AM
Go to PBSO forum under School Police Takeover. Its time

01-27-2008, 10:52 PM
First of all, from personal experience, PBSO is a great organization, and most of those who work there love it. So my advice to you that want PBSO to take over...APPLY!! Leave our agency if you are so miserable!! Everyone keeps talking all of the trash, but yet they are scared to apply elsewhere. Several of our guys have left for PBSO and love it. Some have come back. The rumor mill does nothing but drag morale down farther than it already is.
Oh, by the way, if you have something to say, grow a set, and post your name, nobody reads this, the moderator hasn't logged in in over a year.

Peace.

01-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Can the 10 people who want to work for the SO please go apply to work there so that the other 158 people can rest easier knowing you're not going to mess up our jobs.

Think-- Ask the Officers whose departments have already been taken over if they are better off now. They say not.

The happy people are the ones who left to go work there because it was something that they wanted --and if you want it by all means go get it but leave our jobs alone.

01-29-2008, 06:15 PM
P.S.

NO!

02-04-2008, 10:41 PM
In The Know
I will have a seat open next to me next Monday night at 5 at the PBA Hall for you. I sure that more than 10 officers will be there.
Maybe you can come and run back to the Chief on what is said.
If that is what will give you 165, I sure you will

02-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Guest Protest Too Much

I believe you're afraid of having your esteemed opinion expressed to the Chief. When you're around him you fawn all over the place spouting, "Whatever you say, sir" and ratting out your buddies. But the minute he's gone you're trying to find a green shirt that will fit you and spouting anti-departmental propaganda that kills morale.

I'll be there Monday, keep the seat warm.

02-07-2008, 04:37 AM
Kusch, you actually still work for us! I thought you were a deputy already. JK Kusch I do respect you and the job you do, but stop and think for a minute if you were still sitting a JIL working a school you would probably have a different take on things. I have watched the gang unit form and the seergeant ranks. One thing is missing. A fair promotional process. Bye the way I do not use my name because as you know our chief is very vendictive and he will quickly ship me to GCHS the first chance he gets. So as for growing a set, I say this "my set is HUGE, however my brain is larger!! " As for me I'm ready for a change LETS GO GREEN. After all Kusch all you will have to do is put on a star, your practically already one.

As for you IN THE KNOW!! You must be new!! You obviously don't know SHIT!.

Bye the way I here Schappert will be the new commander that replaces Snow. Thats a shame. How come an agency with over 170 officers has such a hard time promoting. WHY?

I to will be at the PBA meeting speaking my mind!! Maybe Bradshaw will be there...

02-07-2008, 02:56 PM
Dear - Brain is Larger than Set

I'm no newbie - I've been here longer than you. Please -- GO GREEN. Some of us don't want to do shift work, road work, weekends, nights, and holidays. Any contract that the SO makes will be with the School Board and not the individual officers. Do you think the school board itself thinks so highly of us that they will fight to guarantee that we all remain in our schools with our same schedule?

Yes you can get promoted at the SO -- so Go there if you can.

02-07-2008, 06:56 PM
In the Know
Are you 217 or 108?

02-08-2008, 03:15 PM
Why don't you tell me 935, 215 or 216!!

02-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Can the 10 people who want to work for the SO please go apply to work there so that the other 158 people can rest easier knowing you're not going to mess up our jobs.

Think-- Ask the Officers whose departments have already been taken over if they are better off now. They say not.

The happy people are the ones who left to go work there because it was something that they wanted --and if you want it by all means go get it but leave our jobs alone.

Wow, you have to be the most ignorant person to post on this site. I came over to PBSO as a result of a merger with Royal Palm PD. Every single one of our guys/girls are extremely happy with PBSO and the ones who were skeptical are believers in PBSO now. Many of my friends came over with Mangonia Park and when I worked for West Palm PD, I knew a lot of guys who worked for Lake Park PD who came over in the merger. Not one person prefers where they worked to what they have with PBSO. You want to ask if we are better off? Darn right we are, take homes, awesome medical, a great sheriff, work in busy or slow area, 4 on 4 off shifts for mids, every other weekend off for day shift, every unit you could imagine, a better retirement, 457H contributed by the Sheriff for medical after retirement (pending), the best training I’ve received and list goes on. I worked for West Palm PD when I first came down here. I wasn't impressed so I went to Royal Palm, and now I with PBSO. I have family who works for Boca PD, and Pembroke Pines, and after a ride with me and trading stories they are in the process as well. After two prior police departments I can say, nothing compares to PBSO. I dare you find an unhappy Royal Palm Officer who came over in the merger, you won't. The only unhappy people are the ones who didn't make the cut from Belle Glade, Pahokee, and South Bay. Please stop spreading false rumors.

If School police does merge, we welcome you with open arms.

02-09-2008, 09:48 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_d ... 03340.html (http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_dade/story/403340.html)

Check this out, it involves Miami school cops and an issue with a SRO and a Principal, very good article....Just another reason for us to have better representation or a total change across the board (Go Green, Go Mean?). I read in the PBA news letter about a rep talking about comments made on a message board about his and other reps actions (or lack there of)........enough already about the name issue!!! The fact of the matter is if you go against the grain your done here!!! Its obvious! the last thing I want is to drive 50-100 miles to work everyday because I said a so called derogatory remark about our agency. I think its great that the only excuse a rep has for doing a horrible job is "people arent using there names when posting concerns about our department" WHATEVER!

02-09-2008, 09:57 PM
thats wierd, the post about school police is no longer in the PBSO forum....for some strange reason its been removed. I think thats a bad sign! haha

02-10-2008, 03:42 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_dade/story/403340.html

Check this out, it involves Miami school cops and an issue with a SRO and a Principal, very good article....Just another reason for us to have better representation or a total change across the board (Go Green, Go Mean?). I read in the PBA news letter about a rep talking about comments made on a message board about his and other reps actions (or lack there of)........enough already about the name issue!!! The fact of the matter is if you go against the grain your done here!!! Its obvious! the last thing I want is to drive 50-100 miles to work everyday because I said a so called derogatory remark about our agency. I think its great that the only excuse a rep has for doing a horrible job is "people arent using there names when posting concerns about our department" WHATEVER!

Good article, shows other school districts have the same problem. On a non-tangent note, The home school officer gets firsties on details at his/her/their school. SO uses some sort of rotational random process. How would you like to work at a school all week, then have someone sitting at home or in a car log onto the detail website and take the event that you should be working.

02-10-2008, 05:03 PM
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/miami_dade/story/403340.html

Good article, shows other school districts have the same problem. On a non-tangent note, The home school officer gets firsties on details at his/her/their school. SO uses some sort of rotational random process. How would you like to work at a school all week, then have someone sitting at home or in a car log onto the detail website and take the event that you should be working.

Good point. I worked a football detail that couldn't get enough school cops to cover, so we had to use some locals. One of the locals threw out a kid because he was sitting where he shouldn't be. Local either didn't know how to deal with an EMH or disn't want to try or a little of both. Rest of the story is that the kid was EMH and was just trying to sit with a friend that he saw. Home officer had to straighten out the matter. Later on the same local pushed a female student to the ground. The officer didn't know it, but the plain clothes lady standing behind him was the principal, who later called the Chief of the locals cops dept.

02-10-2008, 09:38 PM
well, whenever I work a detail with a specific officer, could be male or female.....if there is an issue (lets say, a possible 36) they escalate to pepper spray, and we have acouple 10-15s!!! It could have been much easier, and usually is when SHE or he isnt working. The above issues are out of our control. You can not control anyones actions, but your own. The concern about details is understandable, but can be solved easily.

02-12-2008, 02:44 AM

Wow, you have to be the most ignorant person to post on this site. I came over to PBSO as a result of a merger with Royal Palm PD. Every single one of our guys/girls are extremely happy with PBSO and the ones who were skeptical are believers in PBSO now. Many of my friends came over with Mangonia Park and when I worked for West Palm PD, I knew a lot of guys who worked for Lake Park PD who came over in the merger. Not one person prefers where they worked to what they have with PBSO. You want to ask if we are better off? Darn right we are, take homes, awesome medical, a great sheriff, work in busy or slow area, 4 on 4 off shifts for mids, every other weekend off for day shift, every unit you could imagine, a better retirement, 457H contributed by the Sheriff for medical after retirement (pending), the best training I’ve received and list goes on. I worked for West Palm PD when I first came down here. I wasn't impressed so I went to Royal Palm, and now I with PBSO. I have family who works for Boca PD, and Pembroke Pines, and after a ride with me and trading stories they are in the process as well. After two prior police departments I can say, nothing compares to PBSO. I dare you find an unhappy Royal Palm Officer who came over in the merger, you won't. The only unhappy people are the ones who didn't make the cut from Belle Glade, Pahokee, and South Bay. Please stop spreading false rumors.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm sure you enjoy working midnights, 12 hour days and the excitement of the chase, along with getting the scum off the streets. I'm sure you have a great retirement, make good money, love your Sheriff and appreciate the multitude of units within your agency. For me, spending two weeks during the Christmas holidays with my family whether at home or in Colorado skiing trumps all of that. Being able to have every weekend with my family and every holiday with them, trumps that as well. Being able to cruise the Caribbean with them during spring break is pretty cool too. Being able to take a few road trips with them during the summer and maybe, just maybe, sprinkle a few fishing excursions in between the road trips if we see fit is also right down my alley. As of know, I don't have amnesia and can still remember that one of the main lures for me was the down time

You guys can keep the car and the chaos that will come with it. I don't want to be sucker punched back into midnight shift. I really do enjoy sleeping next to my beautiful wife at night :wink:

02-12-2008, 08:45 PM
To the guy that is selling PBSO so well. Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that you didn't make a mistake. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and you will return to your senses.

02-13-2008, 03:29 AM
To the guy that is selling PBSO so well. Sounds like you are trying to convince yourself that you didn't make a mistake. Stop drinking the Kool-Aid and you will return to your senses.

You sound like you are afraid to come out from behind your desk! I hope a merger forms and your left by the waste side due to you being unfit for duty. Get a grip and dont hold us back, you should move on cause you are the minority, and have posted nothing but negative posts on this board! I think Wackenhut is hiring, go grab an appt, or post your name and I will hadn deliver it!

02-13-2008, 03:34 AM
How do we take a vote for a merger with PBSO???? I am for real this time. It was brought up at the PBA meeting by Kaz, I think we should do it. Lets look at the big picture, best case scenerio the District stops screwing with us and doesnt take away what it wants...meaning we stay with what we have....and five years from now we are in the same boat. Lets merge already!! I cant believe the Officers that have been here for 8 plus years have allowed this to happen to the Department!

02-13-2008, 03:44 AM

Thanks, but no thanks. I'm sure you enjoy working midnights, 12 hour days and the excitement of the chase, along with getting the scum off the streets. I'm sure you have a great retirement, make good money, love your Sheriff and appreciate the multitude of units within your agency. For me, spending two weeks during the Christmas holidays with my family whether at home or in Colorado skiing trumps all of that. Being able to have every weekend with my family and every holiday with them, trumps that as well. Being able to cruise the Caribbean with them during spring break is pretty cool too. Being able to take a few road trips with them during the summer and maybe, just maybe, sprinkle a few fishing excursions in between the road trips if we see fit is also right down my alley. As of know, I don't have amnesia and can still remember that one of the main lures for me was the down time

You guys can keep the car and the chaos that will come with it. I don't want to be sucker punched back into midnight shift. I really do enjoy sleeping next to my beautiful wife at night :wink:

You are a disgrace to LEO's! Turn in your shield and go work at Best Buy selling computers! In addition its pretty obvious you are one of the double dippers because you cant go on escapades like that..... (married, with a family) on the salary we are paid here by the District! SO MOVE ON! collect your 40 thousand elsewhere and let the MAJORITY reap some benefits of a department that appreciates their LEO's....The district will never change their minds about us, even a REP stated it on this board...With this said, the only option is to GO GREEN!

02-13-2008, 11:12 AM

What a pathetic excuse for a Police Officer. If this is all your worried about go work as a Teachers aid. I hear they make close to our salary. For me I well gladly work weekends and holidays if my base pay was thirty thousand more than it is now. You see when I took this job our salarys were comparable to everyone elses. However, over the last 8 years the market value for a PO skyrocketed while we stayed stagnet. It's attitudes like yours that will prevent us from getting the fat checks so please keep your mouth shut. OR BETTER YET RESIGN!!

02-13-2008, 12:48 PM
And who is hiding? Don't make me laugh. I know you. Go to PBSO. Please go. But I'm not sure they would have you.

02-13-2008, 10:01 PM

I don't have to convince myself. I've worked at several others places and PBSO is far superior to anything I've experienced or other members of my family who are in law enforcement have experienced. I'm sorry you call yourself a police officer when you feel the need to put down another agency merely because you're afraid to work. Come taste the kool-aid pal, it will be the best tasting kool-aid you've ever had.

02-13-2008, 10:07 PM

LOL so much insecurity in yourself. I think you're afraid your wife may be sleeping next to another man if you were not home at night to control her. :D :shock:
It’s okay little man, we understand the only way you can keep her to is to keep her under your thumb.

02-16-2008, 01:22 AM
PBSO will take over after half the force leaves due to this new pay schedule. Its a shame the District is doing this, but maybe thats what they want. If they are so concerned about money, its probably cheaper to just get there cops from the SO..................this place is a mess

02-25-2008, 10:32 PM
PBSO will take over after half the force leaves due to this new pay schedule. Its a shame the District is doing this, but maybe thats what they want. If they are so concerned about money, its probably cheaper to just get there cops from the SO..................this place is a mess

Boards been quite, good question btw. Maybe you should write a letter to AJ and express that concern. Maybe he can go behind the brasses back again and meet eith the sheriff

02-26-2008, 03:50 AM
There shall never be a PBSO take-over/merger because the principal's would never allow their kingdom to be tampered with. Anyway, PBSO needs sharks not sheep...

02-26-2008, 12:10 PM
There shall never be a PBSO take-over/merger because the principal's would never allow their kingdom to be tampered with. Anyway, PBSO needs sharks not sheep...

Money is part of it; so is working conditions. I've been lucky, but others have not had good relationships with principals and/or other administrators. The facts are simple. The average District police officer has 17 years experience. Whether or not an officer ever made rank in his/her previous department, they had to be in charge of their scene, whether it was a domestic, car crash, etc. If you were a boss, then you were in charge of those people who were in charge of the scene till you got there. Now the experienced officers contend with administrators who have no police training of experience and want to run the show. Some of our unhappy officers might be happier if the Dept changed its policy to reflect that an officer's chain of command is the police hierarchy at all times, not just some. Our organizational chart does not have "principal" or any other school administrator listed in it.

05-13-2008, 10:16 PM
AJ its time to cut ties and let us go. As most of you know they do have some numbers and they are working on something now. No one will talk about it until they have a deal.
Deal or No deal.
What will AJ do?
Take the money or open 4 more cases.
Can you tell us before we go on summer break? or before boring summer training? Its time to open the 4 cases. AJ open the case

05-13-2008, 11:55 PM
AJ its time to cut ties and let us go. As most of you know they do have some numbers and they are working on something now. No one will talk about it until they have a deal.
Deal or No deal.
What will AJ do?
Take the money or open 4 more cases.
Can you tell us before we go on summer break? or before boring summer training? Its time to open the 4 cases. AJ open the case

Haha, your funny, but I have heard the numbers are being crunched, its the calm b4 the storm!

05-14-2008, 12:10 AM
You see the price of gas? Went to 2 Elementary schools today, and boy I cant wait to drive all over the County this summer for training in my POV. I can see why everyone is so anti PBSO, I mean really, who needs a car to drive all over the county for business and pleasure, when I can put some good wear and tear on my own car and pay 4 bucks a gallon to run it ragged! We anti green guys and girls have no clue

05-14-2008, 12:43 AM
You see the price of gas? Went to 2 Elementary schools today, and boy I cant wait to drive all over the County this summer for training in my POV. I can see why everyone is so anti PBSO, I mean really, who needs a car to drive all over the county for business and pleasure, when I can put some good wear and tear on my own car and pay 4 bucks a gallon to run it ragged! We anti green guys and girls have no clue

The PBA reps should have projected the gas increase, and added it to contract negotiations. Economists have projected the increase with supporting data for the last three years. Our PBA Attorney was asked to compose a letter about vehicle use, never happened. Maybe that is why other agencies with respectable contracts no longer use his service

05-14-2008, 01:17 AM

The PBA reps should have projected the gas increase, and added it to contract negotiations. Economists have projected the increase with supporting data for the last three years. Our PBA Attorney was asked to compose a letter about vehicle use, never happened. Maybe that is why other agencies with respectable contracts no longer use his service
Choice is simple, we need a change in union leadership.

05-14-2008, 03:17 AM
It's obvious when you run the names of our delegates in TERMS they all come up with a see A23 screen on the header for learning disable.

05-14-2008, 09:13 PM
Back on topic, I want PBSO, mark me down for pbso please. Remember when we got that letter last year from AJ stating there are no talks with PBSO about a takeover? Where is that email now??? You will not see it because AJ is not going to get caught in a lie in print/or on paper. I dont doubt that their are numbers being crunched, I am not afraid of chage or what might happen. Just keep an open mind, anything is possible, and the same principals are not around anymore to back us like they once did.

05-14-2008, 09:19 PM
Back on topic, I want PBSO, mark me down for pbso please. Remember when we got that letter last year from AJ stating there are no talks with PBSO about a takeover? Where is that email now??? You will not see it because AJ is not going to get caught in a lie in print/or on paper. I dont doubt that their are numbers being crunched, I am not afraid of chage or what might happen. Just keep an open mind, anything is possible, and the same principals are not around anymore to back us like they once did.

Will someone pinch this person so that they make awake themselves they are having a Go Green Dream while living in the Blue nightmare.

05-14-2008, 10:00 PM

Will someone pinch this person so that they make awake themselves they are having a Go Green Dream while living in the Blue nightmare.

Amen

05-14-2008, 11:12 PM
$13,000,000 in the first case
AJ Deal or No Deal

05-15-2008, 12:39 AM
Will someone pinch this person so that they make awake themselves they are having a Go Green Dream while living in the Blue nightmare.[/quote]

WHAT DOES "MAKE AWAKE THEMSELVES" MEAN?? I am not familiar with that old school English. You must be an old timer.

05-16-2008, 11:30 PM
I would like to take the time to thank you for your activity on this blog, I have found it very entertaining. Indeed I do enjoy reading your blogs, but this specific board will become obsolate soon enough. This is due to me contracting the school law enforcement to the Palm Beach County Sheriffs Office. Your blogging will have to continue under the PBSO board because by the start of the next school year, School Police will be gone. Thanks for all you do, and enjoy being gree.

05-29-2008, 11:53 AM
YES

06-11-2008, 10:46 PM
YES! Come over

06-12-2008, 02:16 AM
ummm , Yes?

06-15-2008, 06:58 PM
Why is that anyone needs any convincing that going green is better for all of us? I cannot understand it for the life of me. Does it take a rocket scientist to see what has happened to the morale around here? Just look at the morale over there, and look at what the sheriff is doing for them. People, you just need to open your eyes and engage your brain.

It's time that we start becoming more involved in taking an interest in our futures. We are clearly in financial distress and the situation, which involves our salaries, benefits. These things will never get better until we merge.

Stop your whining and crying and become committed to standing united so that we can get this merger accomplished so that we all win.

06-15-2008, 09:39 PM
Why is that anyone needs any convincing that going green is better for all of us? I cannot understand it for the life of me. Does it take a rocket scientist to see what has happened to the morale around here? Just look at the morale over there, and look at what the sheriff is doing for them. People, you just need to open your eyes and engage your brain.

It's time that we start becoming more involved in taking an interest in our futures. We are clearly in financial distress and the situation, which involves our salaries, benefits. These things will never get better until we merge.

Stop your whining and crying and become committed to standing united so that we can get this merger accomplished so that we all win.

06-15-2008, 11:53 PM

You have my vote.

06-16-2008, 12:29 AM

You have my vote.

You have my vote also, a wise man knows when you have more yellow mixing with blue it turns green.

06-16-2008, 01:14 AM
^^^^^^^^^This comment makes sense^^^^^^ Yellow and Blue does create green. And we know there is a LOT of YELLOW around here.

06-16-2008, 01:23 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen and I use the phrase very loosely, if you think it is any different at the S.O fine. But before you go selling out your own department why dont you just read the blogs that are posted there. They are having problems there also. The only difference amy be that they are better paid than we are, nevertheless they have issues too. Dont take my word for it just read for yourselves. And yes we do need more money and better benefits but the reality of it all is that none is forth coming no matter how much we pout stomp or hold our breath. So lets wake up and face the real world and maybe if we show a united front we will get some of the respect we deserve.

06-16-2008, 02:43 AM
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

06-16-2008, 09:51 AM
Ahh, yes, Grasshoppa, the grass is greener on the other side, but rememba, you must work harder to mow it!

I'm all for the harder yard work, I hope those of you crying and moaning realize how much harder you are going to work.

The squeaky wheel doesn't ALWAYS get the grease, sometimes it gets replaced, especially when there are so many spares laying around.

06-16-2008, 09:31 PM
I know thy works, and thy labor, and thy patience, and how thou can not bear them which are evil: and thou has tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and has found them liars

06-16-2008, 11:33 PM
I know thy works, and thy labor, and thy patience, and how thou can not bear them which are evil: and thou has tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and has found them liars
There once was a hermit named John
Reputed to misbehave.
I know what you've heard;
Don't believe a word,
He lived all alone in his trailor...
Except for a Muse named Bob,
Who sometimes would visit his grotto
And inspire him to write
Verses banal and trite
'Cause Bob was usually blotto.
So poets, don't mess with a Muse.
They're often very bad news.
They'll wreak depredation
On your reputation
If they can't handle their booze.

06-17-2008, 01:09 AM
Reputed to misbehave.
Don't believe a word,
And inspire him to write
Verses banal and trite
On your reputation

May some one elborate on this, so us dumb cops can understand what was said?

06-18-2008, 02:55 AM
Man you are dumb! Look at your writing, even if it was explained to you it would not register in your feeble mind.

06-18-2008, 03:01 AM
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the PBA said unto the Members; To him that overcome I will give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man know saving he that receive it.

06-18-2008, 04:27 AM
Somebody is hittin the hooch a little too hard and too early into the summer ROFLMFAO :lol:

06-19-2008, 02:39 PM
Reputed to misbehave.
Don't believe a word,
And inspire him to write
Verses banal and trite
On your reputation

May some one elborate on this, so us dumb cops can understand what was said?
I think they are saying when they drink to much, they talk crap on others.
but that is my translation of this poet that better stick to police work.

06-19-2008, 09:44 PM
What they are tryintg to convey to you is very simple, just read the statement and apply it to what you already know about what is happening in our department. Everything written here has some half truth and the whole truth. You dont have to agree with it but there is some hard facts that is undisputable.

03-23-2012, 02:23 AM
The time is coming ! :cop:

05-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Thank Debbie Robinson and the other board members for not looking at the big picture.
I think the Sheriff's Office is tired of listening to the clueless board.
Maybe it's back to the midnight shift.

05-23-2013, 08:48 PM
Where is KAZ and PBA?
We have heard nothing from them
Hello KAZ !!! Are you out there?
Is there a reason we have not heard from you?

05-25-2013, 05:00 PM
wear do we stand now/

05-25-2013, 05:05 PM
Now what- y don't u go back 2 ur hole u dumbass :devil:

05-28-2013, 02:49 AM
The grass is not always greener.