PDA

View Full Version : union contract

01-16-2008, 05:03 AM
Just wondering what the hold up is with the contract. Heard talk about April or May.

01-16-2008, 04:46 PM
and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting...

01-17-2008, 09:15 AM
still waiting...............

01-17-2008, 05:56 PM
The City is loving it to, as they are saving thousands upon thousands of dollars everyday this gets dragged out. Its time to vote. Every officer has lost money due to this with the City just drawing interest on this money smiling. We are supposed to be one yet we can't even agree to disagree. Let the majority rule whether it be a yes or a no vote. dump or get off the pot.

01-17-2008, 06:23 PM
...still waiting...

01-18-2008, 05:11 AM
hey pba reps chime in here...whats the hold up ?

01-18-2008, 05:08 PM
I have an idea. Let's all write "Stand Strong" on a check and take that to the bank. That should pay our bills.

01-18-2008, 10:45 PM
Our PBA guy has taking higher office at the PBA. He may get a $10,000 stipend now and does not care about his Lakeland raise, So no rush!

01-19-2008, 05:58 PM
Hey, it works! Yesterday I got a call saying my rent was due and my electric bill was past due. I told them to "Stand Strong" and hung up. It worked like a charm. Now I am closer to my work. Living here at the Talbot House isn't that bad.

Stand Strong!

01-20-2008, 08:18 PM
For the record Nick has been receiving a $500 stipend from the WCFPBA since he became the Lakeland Chapter President about a year and a half ago. Nick is now the WCFPBA Charter Vice President, and should they offer an additional stipend he will turn it down. Nick's stipend has nothing to do with our contract. I talked to him personally to verify all this info (which the poster could have done). We are trying to assist a few fellow officers who stand to take a significant hit with the new pension, plus the Christmas holiday slowed things down a bit. If people used LEO AFFAIRS for its intended purpose instead of bashing fellow officers it probably wouldn't be known as the sleaze site it has become. If you have questions about someone ask them, or least post your name. But, then again that takes balls. I will not be posting anymore PBA information on this site. Checo emailed us all the WCFPBA forum site and that is where I or others will answer PBA questions. Just so there are no questions I am posting this on my 10-40 at my bravo.

Stacy Haberl #260

01-24-2008, 04:41 PM
Thanks stacy, Went to the PBA forum at WCFPBA.org to get an update and our reps have no inforamtion as usual. So maybe next time you talk to him see if he can take a minute to update everyone that is waiting and waiting, month after month with no information why he is off taking on more responsibility at the PBA. Guess he is not as busy as you seem to think.