PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Home?

01-15-2008, 01:51 AM
Did the CM get control of this site or what?

01-15-2008, 05:20 AM
I guess life in Aventura ain't so bad after all; just ask Piralta. He's trying to leave Miami Beach to come back to the mall squad...

01-16-2008, 02:46 AM
no shit? guess he thought it would be free "beach ass" and no work!

grass aint always greener!

01-20-2008, 03:20 PM
I wish we could send Capt.Crunch over to the beach.He wouldn't even make fto.He will over here cause he was riding with Fred Flinstone who gave him the green light.Dont miss one round at the range you might get DQ.

01-21-2008, 01:17 AM
APD MALL POLICE

01-21-2008, 10:12 PM
I heard the city who's motto that states " Building a safer community " is hiring. They need almost 50 cops. Looking for a few good hereo's.

02-16-2008, 12:44 AM
IF THE CITY WANT'S THE POLICE DEP'T TO BE SAFE, ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS POST ANOTHER PATROL ZONE. WILL CALL IT," THE SNAKE ZONE", AND IT WILL CONSIST OF ONE OFFICER. HE WILL NOT REQUIRE ANY TRAINING , BECAUSE HE IS A HIGHLY SKILLED AND MOTIVATED HAND-UP AND CAN ADVISE ON ALL FDLE LAWS AND DEPARTMENT PROCEDURES, ALTHOUGH HE BRAGS ABOUT NOT GETTING CAUGHT. I AM NOT SUGGESTING THAT HE NOT REPORT ANY CRIMES JUST BE A MAN AND THINK THAT WE HAVE A FAMILY TO FEED AND DONT NEED ALL THE BULL !@#$%^&*() HE CREATES. BE A POLICEMAN YOU LITTLE PUNK!!!!!!! :roll: :lol:

NOTE TO THE ADMIN : IF THIS GUY WILL BAD MOUTH US TO YOU TO GET AHEAD, THEN WHAT DO YOU THINK HE WILL DO TO YOU. :o

02-19-2008, 10:27 PM
M I C
K E Y
M O U S EEEEEE

02-27-2008, 04:42 AM
Hey, I'm from Hialeah. How is it there in Aventura? I'm looking for a better department, basically a better job I should say.

02-28-2008, 03:22 AM
Same Circus, different clowns
Stay where you are at or go with the county

02-28-2008, 02:07 PM
There may be some clowns running around, but this ain't the same "circus" as Hialeah by any stretch. If you're looking for a laid back place to work, where you can come to work and nobody gives you any shit, then this is the right place. Just ask the cops that have left to go to Miami Beach PD, Coral Springs PD, Sunny Isles etc. They all came back within a few months. Don't listen to the winers on this site, they are usually the old timers that are just upset cuz they can't pick up any poontang at the mall.

02-28-2008, 07:44 PM
There may be some clowns running around, but this ain't the same "circus" as Hialeah by any stretch. If you're looking for a laid back place to work, where you can come to work and nobody gives you any shizzat, then this is the right place. Just ask the cops that have left to go to Miami Beach PD, Coral Springs PD, Sunny Isles etc. They all came back within a few months. Don't listen to the winers on this site, they are usually the old timers that are just upset cuz they can't pick up any poontang at the mall.

What is that?

02-29-2008, 12:32 AM
BASICALLY, WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS TO COME HERE AND STEAL YOUR SALARY BECAUSE ALL WE DO IS TRY TO PICK UP "PUNTANG" AT THE MALL.
NICE

02-29-2008, 02:00 AM
HEY HIALEAH OFFICER, NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO COME OVER TO AVENTURA. WE GOT A CONTRACT COMING UP AND WERE WAITING TO GET SCREWED AS ALWAYS. SEE... THE PROBLEM IS WERE BROKE BECAUSE OF THE TAX ISSUE. BUT WE HAVE PLENTY OF CASH FOR CALEA, ANOTHER PARK, WHICH WE DONT NEED AND THE LIST GO'S ON AND ON. BUT WHEN IT COMES TO THE COPS THEY GET BENT OVER ALL THE TIME. GREAT PLACE TO WORK BUT CONTRACT TIME SUCKS. TRY DEPARTMENTS THAT HAVE BEEN AROUND A WHILE AND THAT ARE ESTABLISHED.

02-29-2008, 02:17 AM
It's amazing how bad Aventura is to work. I've been here ten years and I've never once had a run in with the admin. Never been screwed and I make 70 grand a year w/o any overtime. Yeah, this place is really bad. Gimme a freagin' break. The only ones that complain are the slugs that hide from doing any work and sit back and complain about nonsense. Name me a city that didn't have any contract issues in its first ten years of existence and I'll show you my lucky golden ticket to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory

02-29-2008, 02:20 AM
SHOW ME A CITY THAT HAS ACCOMPLISHED WHAT AVENTURA HAS ACCOMPMLISHED IN 10 YEARS NOT MANY.... BUT WHEN IT COMES TO BENEFITS PACKAGE....I KNOW WERE ONLY 10 YEARS OLD.

03-01-2008, 12:50 AM
Actually, you need to show me what Aventura has done in the last 12 years of existence. Of course, we can disregard the parks and the million dollar a year flower planting program and giving in to whatever the mall owner wants.
O hell I forgot the solar powered emergency phones around the walkway.

undercover brother
03-03-2008, 03:40 AM
Hey guys I was just wondering what going on with the hiring process. I got word that the department is on a freeze right now. Is that true or is this their nice way of not continuing my process. I also heard that this happen some time last year. I just wanna know what's going on, is this a contract issue, if so how long does this usually last.

03-03-2008, 08:10 AM
brothaa,, "what had happen was",, we recently hired like 5 new rooks,,, so maybe they froze your process for a few months because of that.

im not sure but maybe they maxed out the hiring budget for now.

good luck either way, keep applying elsewhere in the meantime, dont ever wait for one place to complete the hiring process. i did that and wasted almost 2 years waiting around when u can try to get into other agencies in the meantime.

it wont hurt to see if other places hire u faster.

03-03-2008, 09:41 PM
Dont waste your time. All the spots are full, try the County or the mean streets of Miami Springs.

03-03-2008, 09:43 PM
Better yet try NMB they will welcome you with open arms they are the hardest working department in the Dade County.

undercover brother
03-07-2008, 01:25 AM
It can't be no worst then where I work at now, I work in one of the highest crime cities in WPB. Our agency make on average 280-325 arrests each month with a 33,000 population. We're the reason the phase "Come on vacation leave on probation" came from.

03-07-2008, 01:32 AM
Hey under cover brotha, try Miami Gardens PD that sounds like its right up your alley. We got enough heros over here.

03-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Hey under cover brotha, try Miami Gardens PD that sounds like its right up your alley. We got enough heros over here.