PDA

View Full Version : Nataly Rivera

01-14-2008, 08:32 AM
Hey i was just wondering how Nataly was doing over there if she off FTO

01-15-2008, 01:02 AM
still on fto, hear shes aight.

01-24-2008, 09:32 PM
i think hollywood lost a decent officer. They should stop wasting their time on beach runs over there.

01-24-2008, 10:18 PM
Nataly is gonna be good...anyone who could hit a parked unit from their former agency and pass it of as an accident can't be all bad.

01-25-2008, 12:00 AM
I hear she has been working out great and hits everything she aims at including cars. LOL

01-25-2008, 02:55 AM
that beach run was a real pain in the ass, but for someone that just got out of the academy, it should be achievable. Maybe we should have something like that, or get our wellness program going.

01-25-2008, 06:28 AM
she's 10-8 , qru , 09 , 33

01-26-2008, 07:02 PM
just seems like hollywood wastes too much time running and giving people shyat than properly training someone for the road. Cut the BS and do whats needed!

01-26-2008, 09:57 PM
Hollywood has been like that for years. Name one good cop that come out of the hollywood ranks that was worth a crap. It was and is a corrupt place that is full oof favortism and that will never change.

Anyone that stays at HPD for more than a couple of years has joined that famous club.....

01-27-2008, 02:52 AM
they do kick ass though.............unlike this worried ass liability department. They always chasing and locking up the dirt bags. Seems like they always get their man. Here we just send out emails of Need to identify suspects. They seem to be so much more proactive. Miramar is the most reactive department ive ever seen.

01-27-2008, 03:48 AM
That’s why there needs to be a change at the top. Several areas show he is as bad as the dolphins with decisions and judging talent. Look at the last several captains who have been promoted. At least three of them were recommended for termination in FTO. Another coughs up snot yelling on the radio when we start a to chase bad guys because she wants to go back to sleeping all night in her office. MG you need drapes, all we have to do is drive by to see the lights off. They have shown no signs of figuring out how to lead people. Between the entire staff they may have five years of road time in a zone. I have not been here long enough to personnel confirm but I can’t wait to see how a major is going to run patrol when he has one year in patrol his entire career with none of them as a sgt, capt, or major so I’ve been told .

When we start wasting time at homeowners meetings a public affairs job that the two in there never do we can reduce some crime. Obviously they are more concerned with keeping the citizen with the loudest complaints happy than preventing crime. IBP was nothing but waste of time. Whoever came up with that stupid money wasting program should have been fired. The city has no money to hire cops but we can spend probably thousands on coins. With all the money we spent on those dumbass red blue coaster/coins we could have paid a squad to go out and prevent crime.

01-28-2008, 08:35 AM
I HATE TO SAY IT BUT MIRAMAR COPS JUST WISH THEY COULD BE 10-08 LIKE US AND WHO EVER SAID THAT WE TAKE PEOPLE TO JAIL THEY ARE RIGHT BUT DONT FORGET WE ALSO CHASE AND DO THE REAL POLICE WORK BEFORE WE TAKE THE BAD GUYS TO JAIL. AND YES WE ARE STILL ONE OF THE MOST 10-08 DEPARTMENTS IN THE COUNTY IF NOT THE THE MOST 10-08 DEPARTMENT BUT YOU GUYS AT MIRIMAR HAVE FUN WITH THE MEMOS AND EMAILS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

01-28-2008, 12:12 PM
LEARN HOW TO SPELL*************MIRAMAR***************!

01-28-2008, 01:09 PM
Hollywood is 10-8, no doubt about it. Just ask the FBI.

01-28-2008, 10:04 PM
NR was doing a decent job at HPD and surprised everyone when she decided to leave. Oh well, hope MPD works out for her just the same.

01-28-2008, 10:40 PM
Hollywood has been like that for years. Name one good cop that come out of the hollywood ranks that was worth a crap. It was and is a corrupt place that is full oof favortism and that will never change.

Anyone that stays at HPD for more than a couple of years has joined that famous club.....

I can see you dont know anyone from Hollywood. There are a lot of good LEADERS there at Sgt and up. They all try to help the new people there because the rookies represent their Sgt. Theres a concept, help out your officers because they represent you. At any rate, Im sure there have been some leaders that did not represent HPD very well, but there are few of those.

01-30-2008, 05:23 PM
How is the other former HPD female doing at Miramar? Shakira or something? Is she ok?

02-02-2008, 04:06 AM
Hollywood is 10-08.....so is Miramar.....now Creek and Pines????????????