PDA

View Full Version : FLPD Shooting

01-14-2008, 12:33 AM
GOOD JOB last night and thank god you went home and the bad guy went to hell with a first class ticket. And BTW the guy was a dirt bag in several different jurisdictions! THANKS AGAIN FOR A JOB WELL DONE!

01-14-2008, 02:37 AM
did he take the dirt nap?

01-14-2008, 03:56 AM
YES HE DID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01-14-2008, 04:35 PM
Another black smelly turd flushed away! Wooooossshhh!!!!!!!!!!

01-15-2008, 04:26 PM
Thats how we will take back the streets..... 1 thug at a time GREAT JOB.

01-15-2008, 11:26 PM
Good job Ft Lauderdale! You saved the tax payers thousands of dollars that were going to be wasted on housing this peice of first class crap!

01-22-2008, 02:28 AM
Yea it's too bad your commisioners are the first to throw the race flag!

01-22-2008, 04:00 PM
huuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm ,,, i agree but why does it have to be black????? turds come brown green grey red and white???

01-23-2008, 02:03 AM
huuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmm ,,, i agree but why does it have to be black????? turds come brown green grey red and white???

If your turds are red, you may want to see a doctor. Of course, you may be Gretsas or Hebert, and with such a high quantity of fudge packing, some red in your stools is inevitable 8)

01-28-2008, 02:49 AM

If your turds are red, you may want to see a doctor. Of course, you may be Gretsas or Hebert, and with such a high quantity of fudge packing, some red in your stools is inevitable 8)

Likely with the spread they have no issue with fiber, on the bright side. I guess prison won't be tough for them.