PDA

View Full Version : Do you really think...

01-13-2008, 04:03 PM
I would like to bother everyone reading this for just a moment. Do any of you really think that when all is said and done any of them will care what happens to your future? I mean really. Let us see their current actions, threats and misconceptions as what they are.

When PM or NS or any “whom ever” runs the office at the time are retired and relaxing who is going to take the steps to ensure YOU are taking care of. The answer….

YOU, and only you. Use this time not to attack but to collect. Collect all of you “ducks in a row” and get this Union in. There is a time and a place to ***** gripe and complain, then there Is a time to say “Enough is enough”…

I know for one if I have 5-8 year left in this game the only ones that will be looking out for me, is me. So choose wisely. I say Union. Let them threaten, I say this to you, Your not the only ones that will go to the papers. You may have the Okee New / Times on your side but let us see the Palm Beach Post talk to some of us and then we will see just how much “Power” you have!!! That’s my thoughts…

Keep up your threats and that will be our next step. Game on!

01-13-2008, 05:21 PM
DEAD ON TARGET ! ITS WHAT I HAVE SAID ALL ALONG, TO THOSE THAT WILL LISTEN. ITS GREAT TO BE A "COMPANY PERSON" BUT IN THE END YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ITS ALL ABOUT HOW YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU!
gOOD POST !

AS WELL, PLEASE CHECK OUT YOUR RETIREMENT OPTIONS. YOU CAN MAKE SO MUCH MORE MONEY IN TEH RIGHT INVESTMANT PLAN. THE LONGER YOU WAIT THE LESS MONEY YOU HAVE TO MOVE AROUND IN DIFFERENT PLANS TO BUILD MONEY.

PENSION IS GREAT BUT CHECK THE CLAUSES. ONCE YOUR GONE YOU SPOUSE GETS nothing!

mod 483
01-15-2008, 02:14 AM
To all, I have recently obtained the program necessary to delete any post violations. I deleted several posts that were in violation. The posts were personal attacks using initials including the shift name. Please do not use the site for personal attacks towards other persons for personal satisfaction. Remember the rules of use for the site. If the same person continues to violate the rules, not saying this is going to be the case, that person is subject to being banned from the site. Overall everyone using the site is keeping within the rules. This is a new site for me and OCSO so read the rules again and confirm you’re not in violation before submitting the post. Thanks